Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can (55963 Views)

Top Ten Amala Joints In Lagos! / 13 Pictures That Basically Define Breakfast In A Nigerian Home / Guy Accidentally Pays N1.2Million For A Plate Of Amala And Soup (2) (3) (4)

Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by Burgerlomo: 9:16pm On Sep 08, 2016
You dey look for big trouble, if you don't make all of them real grin
Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 08, 2016
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

*turns around and walks out of thread*
Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by Kfed4ril(m): 10:13pm On Sep 08, 2016
soberdrunk:
Wow! I am full blooded Ibadan but ironically i dont fancy 'amala'. Give me fufu and oha or egusi or ofe olugbu or okazi any day any time! Men i love igbo food!!! grin grin GOD BLESS THE IGBOS!!
Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by flowx(m): 10:14pm On Sep 08, 2016
Meanwhile, my wife haven't come back from shop @ 9:15pm. If she like she should stay till 11:pm, my own is that she must prepare alala with ewedu for me this night.
Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by Kfed4ril(m): 10:20pm On Sep 08, 2016
Bizgold:
yebos the vex. But una no get local food self. Even common Delta's get starch miss in red oil as food. Yoruba get IYAN tongue, EKO tongue, AMALA tongue, EKURU tongue. I LIKE YORUBA PPLE COS I ENJOY AMALA . AMALA IS MOST SMOOTH EASY GOING SOLID EVEN IF U LOSS APATITE, IF U NEVER TASTE AM tongue U ARE MISSING

Why u carry Igbo enter this matter now.
And brother for your information never u compare Igbo and Yoruba in terms of Food.
We no be mates at all.
Google is your friend
Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by Kfed4ril(m): 10:28pm On Sep 08, 2016
soberdrunk:

Baba you havent 'lived' until you try 'freshly' made fufu with "freshly" made bitterleaf soup AKA "ofe olugbu". I went to my igbo friends village last christmas and after eating different heavenly meals for 1 week, they literally had to drag me out of the village! grin grin. I am not an 'Omo ale' but when it comes to food, I GIVE IT TO MY IGBO BROTHERS AND SISTERS! IGBO KWENU!!! grin grin cheesy

U knw better thing
Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by Kfed4ril(m): 10:32pm On Sep 08, 2016
NIGHTMARE007:

see as his comment dey pain u.
why u dey vex na... bcoz u think every one should be biased and bigoted like u.

now u are angry coz he dnt share same opinion with u..
i like to see yorubas who are not tribazed... bcoz everyone belives all yorubas are.

so shut up and allow him his own opinion...

Oga free am
If he gets the opportunity to travel to the east I promise u he towed out because he wouldn't want to leave.

Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by Kfed4ril(m): 10:38pm On Sep 08, 2016
dryyansh1:
Weray leleyi o. We talking Àmàlà, e dey talk fufu àbí akpu whatever. With the way you are advertising igbo food, you don cast yourself. You are not Yorùbá ọmọ dìgbòlugi ní ẹ

Oga he has eaten both Igbo and Yoruba soup and his giving you his honest opinion.
Why don't you visit the east and give it a trial, I bet your life wouldn't remain the same
Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by profem1(m): 10:40pm On Sep 08, 2016
Anybody that hates amala is an heathen!
Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by hommespecia: 12:43am On Sep 09, 2016
Smh for us in these country,must we add tribal sentiment to every issue?.
Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by Darnyel: 9:19am On Sep 09, 2016
suzan404:
1. This amala perfectly enveloped by efo riro.

Source:http://zikoko.com/general/amala-pictures-that-will-make-you-drool-like-nothing-else-can/

Suzan, what tribe are you? It does not really matter, just trying to relate your name and such interest in this type of delicacy. You are good at making picture stories.
Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 09, 2016
Darnyel:

Suzan
cry
Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 09, 2016
Darnyel:

Suzan, what tribe are you? It does not really matter, just trying to relate your name and such interest in this type of delicacy. You are good at making picture stories.
Yoruba smiley
Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 09, 2016
favexx:
Nice pix...am igbo buh luv thoes delicacies except no6 but the problem is..just separate the soup from the amala and am good 2 go...combining the amala and soup in a plate. disgusts me

How can i contact u?
Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 09, 2016
ellacute45:

Grieß saving lives since 19AD cheesy

Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by favexx(f): 5:26pm On Sep 09, 2016
mrkayusfit:

How can i contact u?
through my mail
Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 09, 2016
favexx:
through my mail

Can i have ur email or should I send mine?
Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by favexx(f): 8:19pm On Sep 09, 2016
mrkayusfit:

Can i have ur email or should I send mine?
send ur mail
Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 09, 2016
favexx:
send ur mail

Kayusfit@gmail.com. I'll be expecting ur mail smiley
Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by Nobody: 4:16am On Sep 10, 2016
Amala doesn't make me drool lol I like it though
Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 10, 2016
favexx:
send ur mail

Am expecting ur message
Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by ffo(m): 5:33pm On Sep 11, 2016
yemsai:
I knw u go like am...FFO
like what?
Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by Darnyel: 5:34pm On Sep 11, 2016
suzan404:
Yoruba smiley

That's beautiful! Good to know that.
Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by yemsai(f): 9:29pm On Sep 11, 2016
ffo:

like what?
Nt u jare

See The Food I Bought At N600 in Lagos Today / Nigerian Jollof Rice Declared Champion In Washington DC Jollof Festival (Pics) / What I got for #1800 versus how I prepared it.