Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can (55972 Views)

Top Ten Amala Joints In Lagos! / 13 Pictures That Basically Define Breakfast In A Nigerian Home / Guy Accidentally Pays N1.2Million For A Plate Of Amala And Soup (2) (3) (4)

Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by amurx(m): 3:21pm On Sep 08, 2016
undecided undecided make I komot from here jawe. Na so so pictures
Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by charijee(f): 3:22pm On Sep 08, 2016
Amala with gbegiri smiley
Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by Kazrem(m): 3:22pm On Sep 08, 2016
I'm fasting suzan404
Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 08, 2016
totit:

O please.. this is amala thread grin Abeg waka

And besides : one man poison is another man's ...

So abeg, carry you bitter or water leaf soup palava commot for here.. grin

see as his comment dey pain u.
why u dey vex na... bcoz u think every one should be biased and bigoted like u.

now u are angry coz he dnt share same opinion with u..
i like to see yorubas who are not tribazed... bcoz everyone belives all yorubas are.

so shut up and allow him his own opinion...

Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by Fact007(m): 3:24pm On Sep 08, 2016
Amala is my best food I love is dieee...abeg I dey go white house to chop amala
Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 08, 2016
Kazrem:
I'm fasting suzan404
I'm sorry cry
Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by ehissi(m): 3:32pm On Sep 08, 2016
soberdrunk:

Baba you havent 'lived' until you try 'freshly' made fufu with "freshly" made bitterleaf soup AKA "ofe olugbu". I went to my igbo friends village last christmas and after eating different heavenly meals for 1 week, they literally had to drag me out of the village! grin grin. I am not an 'Omo ale' but when it comes to food, I GIVE IT TO MY IGBO BROTHERS AND SISTERS! IGBO KWENU!!! grin grin cheesy

Forgerrabout......................they be dey try that year sha Oooooh. But if a typical Esan woman arrange Pounded Yam for you (Ema le Ema) with Ogbono (Evo-stick) with better lamma.

Infact, even if your name na Lai MOhammed, you fit "Technically " decamp go PDP for that kind of Food and Nutrition............ grin

The Killer na when them use fresh Banga oyel do egusi soup for you with Pounded yam; in short, even Americans (born and raised) can tear their International Passport and collect Ecowas passport for that kain manner of delicacy......its not a joking matter at alll................. cheesy

Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by totit: 3:47pm On Sep 08, 2016
NIGHTMARE007:

see as his comment dey pain u.
why u dey vex na... bcoz u think every one should be biased and bigoted like u.

now u are angry coz he dnt share same opinion with u..
i like to see yorubas who are not tribazed... bcoz everyone belives all yorubas are.

so shut up and allow him his own opinion...
Hypocrite you almost spoil this thread...
I say...run.. angry

Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 08, 2016
totit:
Hypocrite you almost spoil this thread... I say...run.. angry
hahahahahhaah... I HIT THEM HARD WITH THE TRUTH...
Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by Successobed(m): 3:56pm On Sep 08, 2016
I will pay 100 dollars to have a plate of any of those dishes.. ...dam! I miss my 9ja chows cry
Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by totit: 3:56pm On Sep 08, 2016
NIGHTMARE007:

hahahahahhaah...
I HIT THEM HARD WITH THE TRUTH...

But, bros,are you ok undecided

Why all these assumptions over how i feel or not?

You those small small bois will kill pesin will laugh sef.

Abeg, get hold of yaaself jor undecided
Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by just2okworld(f): 3:59pm On Sep 08, 2016
[quote author=suzan404 post=49177123][font=serif][i]9. This amala and shaki combination is all you
need to get through a bad day

Samhay don't you love this?
Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by lepasharon(f): 4:00pm On Sep 08, 2016
I am yoruba but honestly, yoruba food is not appealing at all

Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 08, 2016
totit:

But, bros,are you ok undecided
Why all these assumptions over how i feel or not?
You those small small bois will kill pesin will laugh sef.
Abeg, get hold of yaaself jor undecided
coz ur posts sound a pained niccur..
Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by totit: 4:09pm On Sep 08, 2016
NIGHTMARE007:

coz ur posts sound a pained niccur..

On the contrary. So, please will you carry you inferiority outta here?

WTF undecided

Angry for what?
Damn. This dude is annoying to say the least grin honestly..
Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by Chukazu: 4:29pm On Sep 08, 2016
what they probably in most Lagos canteen vs what you actually get...
Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by SaffronSpice: 4:34pm On Sep 08, 2016
That pic of amala and gbegiri reminds me of sec sch.
I feel like tucking into it already.

Amala is the type of food you want to eat a few wraps with plentiful soup and chunks of meat.
Admittedly,a lot of it can leave your tongue feeling clammy,but if you get the wraps to soup ratio right - your palates will never remain the samewink.
Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by Ejanla07: 4:37pm On Sep 08, 2016
This is the worst shit ever happened to coward sawt waste brown roof afonjas. Dis shiii so twisted thr brains. How awful can food be. Nyammaaa. ....vomits..
Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by player007(m): 4:43pm On Sep 08, 2016
suzan404:
8. This plate of amala that has taken packaging to another level.
Why do people like this much ewedu in their soup sef? I prefer okro with gbegiri. aka abula ila.
Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by dryyansh1(m): 4:46pm On Sep 08, 2016
soberdrunk:

Baba you havent 'lived' until you try 'freshly' made fufu with "freshly" made bitterleaf soup AKA "ofe olugbu". I went to my igbo friends village last christmas and after eating different heavenly meals for 1 week, they literally had to drag me out of the village! grin grin. I am not an 'Omo ale' but when it comes to food, I GIVE IT TO MY IGBO BROTHERS AND SISTERS! IGBO KWENU!!! grin grin cheesy
Weray leleyi o. We talking Àmàlà, e dey talk fufu àbí akpu whatever. With the way you are advertising igbo food, you don cast yourself. You are not Yorùbá ọmọ dìgbòlugi ní ẹ
Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by dryyansh1(m): 4:48pm On Sep 08, 2016
SaffronSpice:
That pic of amala and gbegiri reminds me of sec sch.
I feel like tucking into it already.

Amala is the type of food you want to eat a few wraps with plentiful soup and chunks of meat.
Admittedly. lot of it can leave your tongue feeling clammy,but if you get the wraps to soup ratio right - your palates will never remain the samewink.
Àwọn ọmọ dìgbòlugi má tí wọlu o
Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by dryyansh1(m): 4:51pm On Sep 08, 2016
GossipHeart:
Even if you put a gun to my head, i will never ever eat that disgusting shiit
The first time i was Amala in 2007, i vomited for 3 hours

Spits.
Who forced you to eat. No be gluttony carry you chop. morrafuka sad
Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 08, 2016
soberdrunk:
Wow! I am full blooded Ibadan but ironically i dont fancy 'amala'. Give me fufu and oha or egusi or ofe olugbu or okazi any day any time! Men i love igbo food!!! grin grin GOD BLESS THE IGBOS!!
That smelly food tarrrr.
Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by ChinonsoDike2: 4:55pm On Sep 08, 2016
Disgusting. Looks like a turd in a toilet bowl.
Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by Pebcak: 4:56pm On Sep 08, 2016
Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by soberdrunk(m): 4:57pm On Sep 08, 2016
dryyansh1:
Weray leleyi o. We talking Àmàlà, e dey talk fufu àbí akpu whatever. With the way you are advertising igbo food, you don cast yourself. You are not Yorùbá ọmọ dìgbòlugi ní ẹ

Baba walahi omo oluyole ponbele ni mi, omo ikereku ni Akinyele lGA ni Ibandan, omo a je igbin je karahun! Ti a ba ri otor agbodo soh. Ounje awon omo igbo o ladun o lo yin grin grin.

Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by kiddkash(m): 4:58pm On Sep 08, 2016
at op you are worse than the devil how can you post these pics and make people salivate when you know they can't afford it
Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 08, 2016
Ejanla07:
This is the worst shit ever happened to coward sawt waste brown roof afonjas. Dis shiii so twisted thr brains. How awful can food be. Nyammaaa. ....vomits..
compare it to that your yeye smlly akpo shiit u dey that makes ppl vomit and cause ppl to spit like pregnant woman. Tarr, akpu or fufu is the most irritating smelly food av ever seen.
Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by totit: 5:02pm On Sep 08, 2016
wizzakosh:
compare it to that your yeye smlly akpo shiit u dey that makes ppl vomit and cause ppl to spit like pregnant woman. Tarr, akpu or fufu is the most irritating smelly food av ever seen.

Don't mind the akpu eaters..

Look at their so called "soup" like a accident scene.

Shioor embarassed

Ewww

Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by DEIFIED(m): 5:03pm On Sep 08, 2016
Suzan404 i will still choose you over all this amala, because i believe you can give any kind of amala i will ever want.
Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by dryyansh1(m): 5:04pm On Sep 08, 2016
soberdrunk:

Baba walahi omo oluyole ponbele ni mi, omo ikereku ni Akinyele lGA ni Ibandan, omo a je igbin je karahun! Ti a ba ri otor agbodo soh. Ounje awon omo igbo o ladun o lo yin grin grin.
Chai! Ọmọ Oodua ní ẹ sha. Ti wà n tí wa. Má jẹ kì àwọn ọmọ dìgbòlugi máà fí wá ṣe yẹyẹ́. I have seen igbó that like our food. I like some of their food and I don't like some but I won't insult them but these people look for any opportunity to insult us. We shouldn't oblige them. Not all of them are like that though. I still have some as friend. Stay true to your own.
Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by Kobicove(m): 5:07pm On Sep 08, 2016
Only the first pic looks enticing enough to me grin

See The Food I Bought At N600 in Lagos Today / Nigerian Jollof Rice Declared Champion In Washington DC Jollof Festival (Pics) / What I got for #1800 versus how I prepared it.