Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,147 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? (27182 Views)

Man Sacked By His Boss After He Refused To Sleep With His Wife / Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. / Share Your Experience With Female Bosses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? by eph12(m): 2:55pm On Sep 08, 2016
Unfortunately this is where we find ourselves. What of if these girls are able to record their conversations?

1 Like

Re: Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? by CHYMZZY(m): 2:55pm On Sep 08, 2016
Oya!
Men recieve sense!
Oya!
Ladies wey don turn am to puna biznex make, una no complain of being raped, at the final conclusion rendavous...

1 Like

Re: Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 08, 2016
I think most of those men don't really need what they sell or advertised rather their want how the girls can quench their thirsty for s**@ that time that is y most girls do get client pass male colleagues.

1 Like

Re: Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? by Zoehill(m): 3:00pm On Sep 08, 2016
OP, tell your staff to be more professional in their approach towards men. Most men love to taste forbidden fruits but if she appears to be professional and straight she will be respected. Do you know that some ladies smile TOO MUCH with men when passing informing around? that could be sensed to be a yes while some ladies wish to earn more from men thinking they are gullible.
Re: Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? by rusher14: 3:01pm On Sep 08, 2016
The change begins with me.
Re: Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? by cococandy(f): 3:01pm On Sep 08, 2016
Zoehill:
OP, tell your staff to be more professional in their approach towards men. Most men love to taste forbidden fruits but if she appears to be professional and straight she will be respected. Do you know that some ladies smile TOO MUCH with men when passing informing around? that could be sensed to be a yes while some ladies wish to earn more from men thinking they are gullible.

So someone smiles too much and that's an invitation to sex? Typical. Blame everyone but the culprits

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? by ephi123(f): 3:02pm On Sep 08, 2016
veekid:
Because the female marketer has a pucci and it's also part of marketing strategy grin

So because females have a "pucci", they should turn to prostitutes for the sake of earning a living. I assume you will say a different thing if this female is your daughter, or sister.

5 Likes

Re: Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? by exlinkleads(f): 3:07pm On Sep 08, 2016
na u talk am now

tell us why?
Re: Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? by profosenogoboy: 3:16pm On Sep 08, 2016
Bad people
Re: Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? by veekid(m): 3:19pm On Sep 08, 2016
ephi123:

So because females have a "pucci", they should turn to prostitutes for the sake of earning a living. I assume you will say a different thing if this female is your daughter, or sister.
Why menstruating on my comment now?

3 Likes

Re: Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? by dexiouz(m): 3:22pm On Sep 08, 2016
Yeye men who cannot control their libido.Them been eating t'much bitter kola.
Re: Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 08, 2016
OP,, so you don't need good marketing returns abi..
[Pucci is the best marketing strategy grin
Lemme check FP joor shocked
Re: Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? by SweetyZinta(f): 3:23pm On Sep 08, 2016
because they have the mentality of "its a Man's world" Remember Female Bankers who are also marketers suffer the same fate in the Hand of Male clients.

3 Likes

Re: Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? by ramalot(m): 3:23pm On Sep 08, 2016
ephi123:
It's the same situation in Nigerian banks as well and it says a lot about our values as a society. Nigerians are very religious yet will not blink an eye living immoral lives Mon-Sat. It is really shameful.

I think you mean Mon-Sun.
Re: Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? by cold(m): 3:25pm On Sep 08, 2016
The men can make an offer. It's entirely up to the lady to accept or reject. It doesn't make it right, but it is what it is.

1 Like

Re: Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 08, 2016
Abeg bring 3 pretty girls make them come sale AD for me joor , hehehe grin
Re: Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? by Dinhodinho(m): 3:27pm On Sep 08, 2016
Wanted By Every Coach

2 Likes

Re: Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? by IVORY2009(m): 3:30pm On Sep 08, 2016
rusher14:
The change begins with me.

No! The "change" should begin with Mr President, dont you think so? Frm top to bottom, simple mgt principles!!
Re: Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? by PETUK(m): 3:30pm On Sep 08, 2016
bionicman:
I have been on this forum nairaland and twitter to place job openings, for several clients and even my company. And i must confess this forum had been helpful, many people apply and some are recruited. Seun is doing a good job, this is about the only surviving forum in Nigeria , i remember when we had a few some years back.

What brings me here? I have recruited some men and ladies here and they have been very hardworking. Lately we recruited markerters for a magazine company and they go out to get customers to buy ad space.

Lately the ladies have been complaining that men ask them to meet them in the hotel to conclude , am asking what do you need to conclude in the hotel room? This men want to have sex with them before they buy advert space in the magazine that does not belong to them.

I have no problem with men wooing a lady, but do not compel her to sleep with you before you buy her product, she is a marketer, and needs to show results to the company.

If a girl is willing to do that she is on her own, i have gone out to pick some of my team members late in the night cos they got held up by a client(MALE) who wanted to take advantage of this very young ladies(22 - 27 years) .

I even have cases of lesbian prospective ad space buyers disturing my female team members. Am just venting, let me get back to my work for the day, i had vented earlier on twitter because i also get some people recruited via twitter.

@naijabloke

let's not do as if it's a big deal, you come with a proposal so am i, what's the fuss?
I'll buy whatever you are selling, but first let's Bleep, shikena

1 Like

Re: Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? by claremont(m): 3:32pm On Sep 08, 2016
The men have committed no crime, solicitation is not a crime in Nigeria. If the girls don't like it, they should simply walk away to another customer.

1 Like

Re: Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? by femi4: 3:32pm On Sep 08, 2016
ephi123:
It's the same situation in Nigerian banks as well and it says a lot about our values as a society. Nigerians are very religious yet will not blink an eye living immoral lives Mon-Sat. It is really shameful.
Its really bad, sometimes I pity the women folks, how do they handle all these sexual pressure.

1 Like

Re: Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? by PETUK(m): 3:32pm On Sep 08, 2016
let's not do as if it's a big deal, you come with a proposal so am i, what's the fuss?

I'll buy whatever you are selling, but first let's Bleep, shikena

1 Like

Re: Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? by Tobium1(m): 3:33pm On Sep 08, 2016
Why would they organisation put up only female marketers out to de field in de first place?

2 Likes

Re: Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? by ephi123(f): 3:33pm On Sep 08, 2016
ramalot:

I think you mean Mon-Sun.

No, I meant Mon-Sat because on Sun they become "saints", are punctual in church, but rest of the week is nothing to write home about.

1 Like

Re: Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? by cold(m): 3:35pm On Sep 08, 2016
claremont:
The men have committed no crime, solicitation is not a crime in Nigeria. If the girls don't like it, they should simply walk away to another customer.
My point exactly

1 Like

Re: Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? by Kgdavid(m): 3:36pm On Sep 08, 2016
bionicman:
I have been on this forum nairaland and twitter to place job openings, for several clients and even my company. And i must confess this forum had been helpful, many people apply and some are recruited. Seun is doing a good job, this is about the only surviving forum in Nigeria , i remember when we had a few some years back.

What brings me here? I have recruited some men and ladies here and they have been very hardworking. Lately we recruited markerters for a magazine company and they go out to get customers to buy ad space.

Lately the ladies have been complaining that men ask them to meet them in the hotel to conclude , am asking what do you need to conclude in the hotel room? This men want to have sex with them before they buy advert space in the magazine that does not belong to them.

I have no problem with men wooing a lady, but do not compel her to sleep with you before you buy her product, she is a marketer, and needs to show results to the company.

If a girl is willing to do that she is on her own, i have gone out to pick some of my team members late in the night cos they got held up by a client(MALE) who wanted to take advantage of this very young ladies(22 - 27 years) .

I even have cases of lesbian prospective ad space buyers disturing my female team members. Am just venting, let me get back to my work for the day, i had vented earlier on twitter because i also get some people recruited via twitter.

@naijabloke

if you can give me an honest description of the female:male ratio of the marketers you employ, i will give you the answer.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 08, 2016
I'm sorry for the principled ladies into this marketing job of a thing.

Honestly, most of our girls enjoy this marketing thing as they see it as an avenue to hook up with sugar daddies, more money to the organization and more goodies for herself,get a husband/boyfriend etc Girls can be materialistic, greedy and heartless when it comes to opening legs for someone already hooked or not for some cent just to enlarge her coast and stay big chick.

Who doesn't know what the job of a marketer is? Pressure from your organization,target to reach,pussy to distribute and if you are a guy....lol sorry for what the old hags and shrews are going to turn you in to(anything...everything on their body).

It is not a do or die thing; If you are not comfortable with it resign,knowing what it entails,don't. God will give you a better job you can handle.

Marketing is for anyhow anyhow i go make am set of people. Honestly,i don't know why companies still need interviews and certificate for the kind of job knowing what the true requirements are . They should just make it easy for the call girls roaming the street and gigolos....

Marketing is a survival race and there is no marketer,who is innocent of this name..."Edible .........

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? by Dpharisee: 3:36pm On Sep 08, 2016
ephi123:

They can kill another human for blasphemy but will not hesitate to take advantage of ladies trying hard to eke out a living

1 Like

Re: Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? by edimalo(m): 3:36pm On Sep 08, 2016
Re: Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? by Akinaukwa: 3:37pm On Sep 08, 2016
Those are devil incarnate men. But then the Company and Banks are not helping matters, what do you expect when you send out a lady marketer with a target and encouraging her to try and catch a big fish, you now dresses to kill while looking for customers!!
Re: Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? by Ghost447(m): 3:37pm On Sep 08, 2016
bionicman:

@naijabloke

Rape, attempted rape, indecent assault, etc., are all criminal offences in Nigeria. If you have a case of any of these offences against any body, move the law against such individual. If a man ask any lady to meet him in a hotel, such lady have the right to decline such invitation. Many ladies have this habit of putting themselves in an unpleasant situation and they will turn around and be shouting men are this and that. I have handled many cases of women meeting men in hotels at night and get violated. Why should a young lady agree to meet a stranger in a hotel room at night? We must learn to exercise discretion in our daily hustle. Jah bless.

3 Likes

Re: Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? by 2tek: 3:44pm On Sep 08, 2016
ephi123:
Very true. If ur girlfriend, fiancee or wife is a marketer in d bank, u need to pray fervently. D ladies know this is the situation but they'll accept the job only to play victim. Why should u meet a customer in a hotel or secret place to conclude a deal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Margaret Aina Oguntala Becomes Society Of Engineers First Female President / 190 Policemen Abscond From Counter-insurgency Training / Private School Vs SFH Contract Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.