Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? (27215 Views)

Man Sacked By His Boss After He Refused To Sleep With His Wife / Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. / Share Your Experience With Female Bosses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? by Cromagnon: 9:49pm On Sep 08, 2016
worlexy:
Hmmm. It's so unfortunate that the world has turned to something of such
did the world tell the women not to go and farm shebi na to wwia high heels de waka like antelope de shake yansh de worry them
Re: Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? by AlexzStructure(m): 10:16pm On Sep 08, 2016
bionicman:

You know if a girl gives you a green light that she is selling something else then you could push your luck, not a girl that is so naive and is just in your office to sell. I no vex again chief, thank you.

Yea...Yea
Re: Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 08, 2016
veekid:
Because the female marketer has a pucci and it's also part of marketing strategy grin

Hahahhahaahha, my clit0ris ooo !!!,dem don collect op marketer gf...
Re: Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? by bionicman: 11:13pm On Sep 08, 2016
I could not keep up with the posts here, the emails sent to the voiceoutmag.com email posted earlier.

Many comments have been posted above, i laugh at some, a guy said my girlfriend had been snatched , the girl in question is simply a staff/ team member, she is still on my team.

I have received mails from ladies telling me they are interested in the job, and they would bring in money from clients..... Am still laughing, never mind i won't reveal your emails as pleaded by one of the senders.
Re: Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? by bionicman: 11:18pm On Sep 08, 2016
For the ladies i won't reveal your emails and email addresses, thank you for the emails praising the team at the magazine company and also requesting to have you come in for interview, all pending issues will be addressed here on the forum tomorrow.

Good night all.

@naijabloke
Re: Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 09, 2016
PaperLace:

God bless this brother!!!...there's still hope.
OP, scanning through this thread, you can see part of the problem we have as a country.

No water, no light, no good road...yet some men would still wanna take advantage of a hustling young lady in the same hell hole as them.
The change we seek begins from us, not Buhari.
Irrespective of the context, no dey talk this thing @bolded. E fit make me do wetin you no go like. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? by Ishilove: 1:41am On Sep 09, 2016
ephi123:
It's the same situation in Nigerian banks as well and it says a lot about our values as a society. Nigerians are very religious yet will not blink an eye living immoral lives Mon-Sat. It is really shameful.
Well spoken
Re: Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? by Barigaboy(m): 7:39am On Sep 09, 2016
Men will sleep with Female Marketers because only beautiful, fear, ladies with big boob and big back r only giving the job meaning they wud be attracting there client with there body. If u attract me with good business when I have my money and I no I wud gain from it then I wud invest in it. When u attract me with your body and want me to invest in your product. Since u attracted me with your body first before the money. Nonsense d girls wey no get big ass and boob no get job abi.
Re: Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? by kaleeto: 8:27am On Sep 09, 2016
it's just in our nature; too think with our hotdogs
Re: Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 09, 2016
Baba u've said it all. Most of the female marketers employers, recruit them for this single reason, I'm sure some employers could even tell their female marketers, what is the big deal Op myt jst be different in this case but am sure majority of the employers don't care, their major aim for employing female marketers is to get them in exchange for money/service from prospective clients /customers. The Banks are the known for this but except for rape, female marketers are responsible for their actions.
Timbuktou:

First of all, no customer is under any obligation to help a marketer meet their targets, it's strictly a matter of discretion. And when you say compel, do you mean rape or solicitation of sex for favours? If it's rape, I quite agree it can be a dire situation. If it's solicitation on the other hand, they know how to turn it down and keep their dignity/honour.

It's a double-edged sword, female marketers, I hear, tend to have generally better results than their male colleagues for exactly the fact that they are female. It is an open secret that most companies employ extremely attractive females for just this reason. We cannot choose to enjoy the benefits of a deliberate tactic and then come out and complain of its adverse requirements. Employers are just as much to blame as randy customers.

Where is the hue and cry about the plight of male marketers who can hardly achieve company targets for the simple fact that they have a different sex organ? Are they not trying to meet a target as well? Arent they trying to get their job done as well?

The truth is if there was an industry standard of non-compromise on the part of the female marketers, this would not be as bad as it currently is. People ask because they know it is an item on the table. The male marketers who nobody wants to sleep with have they died?

Women just love to play the victim, but unless it is rape they deserve no pity.
Re: Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 09, 2016
sexyfire911:
Stupid men, I went to agofure courier service port harcourt to submit my CV because I heard they are needed some one, the idiot supervisor in waterlines told me the job is in my hand that I have to sleep with him. That is how the idiot will die there.
u eff up U for cut him banana, carry am for hand lyk monkey, begin tear race . Some Men are just insane
Re: Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 09, 2016
grin grin cheesy , she wan sell gun gogobe cheesy for u hahahahaha grin grin grin[ grin ;Dquote author=slex post=49185099]Op , advice your Female marketers to be more professional , smile when necessary and not 24-7 smile.

Also, this reminds me of when a lady marketer was trying to sell a herbal product to me. she was holding me and touching me , telling me i should please buy that she will come to my house to test it with me. I think it was man power or something like that.

I rejected both the offer and the marketer. Maybe she was serious about the proposal or maybe trying to use that to make me buy, I didnt care.[/quote]
Re: Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 09, 2016
Cromagnon:
did the world tell the women not to go and farm shebi na to wwia high heels de waka like antelope de shake yansh de worry them
hahahaha grin ;Dthe antelope part got me lavin cheesy grin and some of dem sabi waka lyk antelope tru tru,
Re: Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 09, 2016
bionicman:
For the ladies i won't reveal your emails and email addresses, thank you for the emails praising the team at the magazine company and also requesting to have you come in for interview, all pending issues will be addressed here on the forum tomorrow.

Good night all.

@naijabloke
grin cheesy Una don see now, females playing victims, meanwhile some females don dey trouble Op for the job and willing to do trade by barter.
Re: Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? by bionicman: 10:16am On Sep 09, 2016
jaybillionaire:

grin cheesy Una don see now, females playing victims, meanwhile some females don dey trouble Op for the job and willing to do trade by barter.

I have been troubled since yesterday and the ladies are willing to use their bodies to sell advert space for the magazine, saying they will do it and make money for the magazine and also meet their target, am willing to talk to some of them to find out if they were doing this before or because of the recession in the economy.

I discussed with some bank ladies and they said the ladies do it alot to meet target , even married women, and a guy told me that he was approached by a madam at apapa when he went to open an account, she told him the hotel to come to but he said he declined, maybe he did not want to disclose.

The lady on my team said lesbians had also proposed to her to get down with them and they will advertise their boutique , saloon , consulting firm , pastries company etc. on the magazine.
Re: Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 09, 2016
[quote author=cyrilamx post=49191021]You will have a gud hubby for this your frank comment. Ladies already know what marketing entails why do they now turn around and cry foul? The aspect of materialism on part of most ladies is what sealed it
Like somebody said if there no ulterior motive on part of the corporation, why don't they employ equal number of both sexes for the job and why seek for stunning ladies with curves and hips to do what? Go preaching? In all honesty, the organisation, the ladies are more guilty than the solicitors. If the ladies have honour they can decline and leave. Don't tell me how will I survive...you don't have to be a LovePeddler to live

May God do same for you too. You are straight to the core....refuse,resign or ride on is always an option. There is no victim in this kind of job but hunters.
Re: Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? by cyrilamx(m): 1:06pm On Sep 09, 2016
But will the lure of materialism and avarice let us decline, embrace contentment and trust in God? The funniest thing is that the ladies and corporation already struck a bargain for subtle prostitution. Truth is the urge to get rich or live a comfortable life has its attendant problem and only contentment can rescue us. [quote author=Gennyike post=49207456][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? by bionicman: 1:34pm On Sep 09, 2016
cyrilamx:
But will the lure of materialism and avarice let us decline, embrace contentment and trust in God? The funniest thing is that the ladies and corporation already struck a bargain for subtle prostitution. Truth is the urge to get rich or live a comfortable life has its attendant problem and only contentment can rescue us.

Are you so sure the cooperation and the ladies reach an agreement to use their body to get in revenue, i actually thought the ladies go ahead on their own to do whatever it took to get the money or sell the product.
Re: Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 09, 2016
iAmCharis:
Irrespective of the context, no dey talk this thing @bolded. E fit make me do wetin you no go like. angry

No vex abeg.
This my mouth will soon put me in trouble. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? by cyrilamx(m): 2:52pm On Sep 09, 2016
bionicman:

Are you so sure the cooperation and the ladies reach an agreement to use their body to get in revenue, i actually thought the ladies go ahead on their own to do whatever it took to get the money or sell the product.
I use the adj "subtle" like unwritten agreenent...you know and I know. If not how come marketing firms hv higher percentage of ladies? Not just anyhow but ladies with "assests". So who is deceiving who?
Re: Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 09, 2016
Imagine So the question now is who is to blame? Bro, u no need ask them if na the recession no b any recession, some girls love and want it that way. They enjoy dt bad side of the job grin cheesy
bionicman:

I have been troubled since yesterday and the ladies are willing to use their bodies to sell advert space for the magazine, saying they will do it and make money for the magazine and also meet their target, am willing to talk to some of them to find out if they were doing this before or because of the recession in the economy.

I discussed with some bank ladies and they said the ladies do it alot to meet target , even married women, and a guy told me that he was approached by a madam at apapa when he went to open an account, she told him the hotel to come to but he said he declined, maybe he did not want to disclose.

The lady on my team said lesbians had also proposed to her to get down with them and they will advertise their boutique , saloon , consulting firm , pastries company etc. on the magazine.
Re: Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? by bionicman: 4:40pm On Sep 09, 2016
jaybillionaire:
Imagine So the question now is who is to blame? Bro, u no need ask them if na the recession no b any recession, some girls love and want it that way. They enjoy dt bad side of the job grin cheesy
If they want it that way , then i hereby rest my case.
Re: Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? by ramalot(m): 10:12am On Sep 10, 2016
ephi123:

No, I meant Mon-Sat because on Sun they become "saints", are punctual in church, but rest of the week is nothing to write home about.

I know what you meant, but was correcting that notion.

The average Nigerian is still plotting his nefarious plans before, during and after church on Sunday.

Hence, Mon-Sun.
Re: Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 10, 2016
bionicman:

If they want it that way , then i hereby rest my case.
lol ;Dmeaning more money for u cheesy wink
Re: Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? by bionicman: 1:01am On Sep 11, 2016
The magazine is waiting to receive the mega money.
Re: Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? by ephi123(f): 8:33pm On Sep 11, 2016
ramalot:

I know what you meant, but was correcting that notion.

The average Nigerian is still plotting his nefarious plans before, during and after church on Sunday.

Hence, Mon-Sun.

Haha! Good point, sad but true.

1 Like

Re: Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? by bionicman: 1:50pm On Sep 16, 2016
Just re-visiting this and am so impressed with the responses from everyone.

Someone just left the team and will be needing a marketing executive for the magazine company that we recruit for.

They need a marketing executive that can get adverts for the magazine and a percentage of what is brought in is shared with the person, so the person makes some money just buy getting individuals / businesses to place adverts.

Individuals like musical artistes can place adverts , showcasing their album/single artwork, their graphic with a link to their notjustok page or itunes page, website etc.

Businesses can also place adverts and advertise their boutique , service offerings , eatry etc.

send your resume to info@voiceoutmag.com
Re: Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? by Nobody: 6:05am On Sep 17, 2016
it's sad that this is happening sad
an even more sad that some women are givin' in
Re: Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? by Cromagnon: 2:39am On Oct 05, 2016
jaybillionaire:
hahahaha grin ;Dthe antelope part got me lavin cheesy grin and some of dem sabi waka lyk antelope tru tru,
na true na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Margaret Aina Oguntala Becomes Society Of Engineers First Female President / It Is A Fallacy That No Knowledge Is a Wasted one / 190 Policemen Abscond From Counter-insurgency Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.