Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,512 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Emma Ifeanyi: "Arthur Eze Will Die, A Governor In Nigeria Will Go Mad" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Emma Ifeanyi: "Arthur Eze Will Die, A Governor In Nigeria Will Go Mad" (47594 Views)

Prophet Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die, Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Released" / Suleman: 3 Music Stars Will Die & A List Of My Prophesies That Came To Pass / A Governor May Die Next – Suleiman Who Prophesied Death For Buhari’s Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emma Ifeanyi: "Arthur Eze Will Die, A Governor In Nigeria Will Go Mad" by exlinkleads(f): 3:05pm On Sep 08, 2016
sweerychick:
his number 4 prophecy undecided, c'mon Nigerians are being deported all over the world everyday.. I see these as mere speculations not predictions

Naija prophets always predicting

everyday happenings

if they predict it or not it will surely happen

that one no be prophecy now
Re: Emma Ifeanyi: "Arthur Eze Will Die, A Governor In Nigeria Will Go Mad" by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 08, 2016
fados4sure:

Oga I have the prophecy book Apostle said "for insulting Jesus, he will loose governorship election"
Today, the man is governor
Did I mention governorship prophecy in my statement? Read it again AND SLOWLY!!!
Re: Emma Ifeanyi: "Arthur Eze Will Die, A Governor In Nigeria Will Go Mad" by Forwetinnah: 3:06pm On Sep 08, 2016
I know the eediat governor about to go mad, he's been flown to India twice already after a vengeful Mama Water slapped him silly in his office. Let all the heartless governors face the same fate
Re: Emma Ifeanyi: "Arthur Eze Will Die, A Governor In Nigeria Will Go Mad" by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 08, 2016
jammy12:

Did I mention governorship prophecy in my statement? Read it again AND SLOWLY!!!
hahaha

1 Like

Re: Emma Ifeanyi: "Arthur Eze Will Die, A Governor In Nigeria Will Go Mad" by Organs(m): 3:10pm On Sep 08, 2016
soberdrunk:
Hahahaahah!

No.1----- who on earth is immortal?

No.2----- Everyone knows India has a lot of substandard trains and train accidents are quite common in India

No.3----- Its what we are all praying for.

No.4----Nigerians get deported almost everyday

No.5----- Fire outbreak is a regular occurrence

No.6----- Politicians have so many enemies, the odds of a political assassination is almost the same as a 'corrupt' policeman taking bribe

No.7------ Everyone in Nigeria knows its election season in Edo and there will riots

No.8------- Even in the most advanced countries, buildings collapse

No.9..... We have all seen the man, with all due respect he is overweight' and not 'healthy', he needs the gymn more than prayers angry angry

SOBERDRUNK: If you venture into politics, you have my vote because "YOU, make lots and lots of SENSE"
Re: Emma Ifeanyi: "Arthur Eze Will Die, A Governor In Nigeria Will Go Mad" by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 08, 2016
How i wish it's buhari that will just die. Buhari, die, die, die. Die by fire, in Jesus name, die by fire, in Jesus name, die by fire. Die die die. Buhari die oooooooooooo.
Re: Emma Ifeanyi: "Arthur Eze Will Die, A Governor In Nigeria Will Go Mad" by jrusky(m): 3:16pm On Sep 08, 2016
Ok Mr Prophet thank so much we have heard you. But wait a minute kindly beg God to please have mercy that we have suffer enough in Nigeria we do not need more sorrow.

If all you could see is sorrow, dead, trouble etc then you should be a good man enough to interceed on behalf of Nigeria.
Re: Emma Ifeanyi: "Arthur Eze Will Die, A Governor In Nigeria Will Go Mad" by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 08, 2016
Re: Emma Ifeanyi: "Arthur Eze Will Die, A Governor In Nigeria Will Go Mad" by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 08, 2016
One governor is already stark raving mad.

I'm not going to mention his name or state.

Me I no like kirikiri, with this one that bloggers are being picked up left and right grin
Re: Emma Ifeanyi: "Arthur Eze Will Die, A Governor In Nigeria Will Go Mad" by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 08, 2016
All this pastors, even those wey devil dey follow talk, all na GOD
Re: Emma Ifeanyi: "Arthur Eze Will Die, A Governor In Nigeria Will Go Mad" by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 08, 2016
e don mad tey tey.. e never just enter street.
Re: Emma Ifeanyi: "Arthur Eze Will Die, A Governor In Nigeria Will Go Mad" by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 08, 2016
soberdrunk:
Hahahaahah!

No.2----- Everyone knows India has a lot of substandard trains and train accidents are quite common in India

No.6----- Politicians have so many enemies, the odds of a political assassination is almost the same as a 'corrupt' policeman taking bribe

No.7------ Everyone in Nigeria knows its election season in Edo and there will riots

No.9..... We have all seen the man, with all due respect he is overweight' and not 'healthy', he needs the gymn more than prayers angry angry
Thanks for your factual rebuke of him
Re: Emma Ifeanyi: "Arthur Eze Will Die, A Governor In Nigeria Will Go Mad" by sweerychick(f): 3:51pm On Sep 08, 2016
exlinkleads:

Naija prophets always predicting

everyday happenings

if they predict it or not it will surely happen

that one no be prophecy now
exactly
Re: Emma Ifeanyi: "Arthur Eze Will Die, A Governor In Nigeria Will Go Mad" by romioray: 3:52pm On Sep 08, 2016
If you met these so called pastors and thier follewers and tell them about a prophet who communed with God and Christ and share with them message of salvation restored to earth through the prophet and seer they will quickly tell you such things cannot happen in our dispensation, it only happened in the old and God no longer speaks to man- The heavens have closed.

It is surprising these same people yet can see, but what? How plane will crash, ship will capside, elections will be rigged, someone will die, a senator will be assasinated, etc. Who is revealing these things that are not in relation to salvation to them? Is it the God who has ceased to speak to his children and closed the heavens at them? Thank God I cannot be blinded by the cunning crafitiness of men who lie in wait to decieve the very elects of God for I beong to that faith which is built upon the foundation of the Apostles and Jesus Christ is the Chief Corner Stone.

1 Like

Re: Emma Ifeanyi: "Arthur Eze Will Die, A Governor In Nigeria Will Go Mad" by steryj(m): 3:54pm On Sep 08, 2016
soberdrunk:
Hahahaahah!

I fear you o...chai!
Re: Emma Ifeanyi: "Arthur Eze Will Die, A Governor In Nigeria Will Go Mad" by nekkyontop(f): 3:54pm On Sep 08, 2016
Bolustic:
There is one 'prophet' in Lagos who could warn Nigerians from logging into 2go at a particular time, predict when Nigeria will lose important football matches, even see airplanes go missing but could not see the imminent collapse of his church building. grin Abi

What an irony!
Re: Emma Ifeanyi: "Arthur Eze Will Die, A Governor In Nigeria Will Go Mad" by Lescott7(m): 3:58pm On Sep 08, 2016
This is why I detest some pastors. Yoruba will say ''A Kin Gbo buburu lenu A bore'' meaning you don't hear bad things from the custodians of gods...Why will a pastor say a fellow human being like him will die all in the name of making money and more ''CLIENTS''
Re: Emma Ifeanyi: "Arthur Eze Will Die, A Governor In Nigeria Will Go Mad" by AlexzStructure(m): 4:02pm On Sep 08, 2016
At times, the fact that a Prophecy didn't come to pass doesn't mean it wnt come to pass... God may be giving such person [victim to be] a second chance...
Re: Emma Ifeanyi: "Arthur Eze Will Die, A Governor In Nigeria Will Go Mad" by seenter84: 4:04pm On Sep 08, 2016
10. Before the death of Ojo Nmaduekwe God revealed it to him and the congregation prayed about it but he said let the will of God be done. Also when he saw someone getting bunch of dollars freely. (After 2 days white men favoured a man with bunch of dollars. )
grin grin
Re: Emma Ifeanyi: "Arthur Eze Will Die, A Governor In Nigeria Will Go Mad" by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 08, 2016
Dear pastor of Laboratory Christian Church

Re: Emma Ifeanyi: "Arthur Eze Will Die, A Governor In Nigeria Will Go Mad" by Wolex143: 4:17pm On Sep 08, 2016
jmoore:
I know the governor. lipsrsealed
who is the governor?
Re: Emma Ifeanyi: "Arthur Eze Will Die, A Governor In Nigeria Will Go Mad" by echodrum(m): 4:18pm On Sep 08, 2016
thesicilian:
These are not prophecies, they are intelligent guesses based on information available all over the internet.
This is what a prophecy looks like: About this time next year, you'll be holding a son in your hands - Elijah to a barren woman with an old husband. And it happened exactly like that : the following year she had a male child. Specific, no room for doubts.
still not a prophecy. If that is it, then all Gynenoologists are prophets.

1 Like

Re: Emma Ifeanyi: "Arthur Eze Will Die, A Governor In Nigeria Will Go Mad" by MissingBudget: 4:23pm On Sep 08, 2016
Rochas?
Re: Emma Ifeanyi: "Arthur Eze Will Die, A Governor In Nigeria Will Go Mad" by ismail60: 4:25pm On Sep 08, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
Who is d prophet?
I hope they are not mean to b Godsend prophet!
people that are always accused and found guilty of fornication and adultery,sodomy and many more other hideous vices ate parading themselves as men of god!!
what a world are we leaving in?

In other word the last prophet of God Is Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).

(But jesus will descend in d last hours when d trumpet is about to blown)

Meanwhile if you want to go heaven and meet your lord peacefully,you better follow Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).

Peace. peace. peace.
Re: Emma Ifeanyi: "Arthur Eze Will Die, A Governor In Nigeria Will Go Mad" by Elbowroom: 5:10pm On Sep 08, 2016
IPOD pastor, this can only happen in the land of biafrans where religious bigotry is at its best.
Re: Emma Ifeanyi: "Arthur Eze Will Die, A Governor In Nigeria Will Go Mad" by Zedoo(m): 5:45pm On Sep 08, 2016
White men "favoured" a man with dollars.... Slavery and redundancy in the same damn breath....
Why won't people apply for sense for once.....
Just 5naira own to differentiate btwn deception and truth...

In a church of even ordinary 500 members who are definitely working in different places including embassies and consortiums WHY WILL ONE PERSON (AT LEAST) NOT COME IN CONTACT WITH DOLLARS EVERY MONTH.
Chai.....

Of course the recipient will announce his testimony and get tied to the stake and a big bucket placed under his financial breast for proper milking....
Re: Emma Ifeanyi: "Arthur Eze Will Die, A Governor In Nigeria Will Go Mad" by gretblue: 6:03pm On Sep 08, 2016
In the other New News...

Re: Emma Ifeanyi: "Arthur Eze Will Die, A Governor In Nigeria Will Go Mad" by CioAngels(f): 6:04pm On Sep 08, 2016
Why okorocha now? You already know about his story so it is not a prophesy.
Re: Emma Ifeanyi: "Arthur Eze Will Die, A Governor In Nigeria Will Go Mad" by ceda99: 6:25pm On Sep 08, 2016
Story for the gods
Re: Emma Ifeanyi: "Arthur Eze Will Die, A Governor In Nigeria Will Go Mad" by linusbnn(m): 6:49pm On Sep 08, 2016
It's ok
Re: Emma Ifeanyi: "Arthur Eze Will Die, A Governor In Nigeria Will Go Mad" by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 08, 2016
cool MR. PASTOR OF DOOM..........

ALL YOUR SHIT PROHECIES WILL LAND ON YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS ALONE !!!
...... Edddiot cool cool cool

Re: Emma Ifeanyi: "Arthur Eze Will Die, A Governor In Nigeria Will Go Mad" by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 08, 2016
jmoore:
I know the governor. lipsrsealed

Please, do you know where Rochas is?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Honeymoon Pictures / Christians Protest DSS Plan To Arrest Apostle Suleman In Ekiti State(photos) / I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.