Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Emma Ifeanyi: "Arthur Eze Will Die, A Governor In Nigeria Will Go Mad" - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Emma Ifeanyi: "Arthur Eze Will Die, A Governor In Nigeria Will Go Mad" (47598 Views)

Prophet Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die, Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Released" / Suleman: 3 Music Stars Will Die & A List Of My Prophesies That Came To Pass / A Governor May Die Next – Suleiman Who Prophesied Death For Buhari’s Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emma Ifeanyi: "Arthur Eze Will Die, A Governor In Nigeria Will Go Mad" by nwakaibeya1: 7:54pm On Sep 08, 2016
why is every one interested in money money money ?ones they come to Jesus Christ the next thing is money money money for your information Jesus Christ dont give money as they ,your pastors and prophets are pushing to you to believe even satan the devil now because of the greed for money by humanbeigns all over the place even DEVIL selects who to give money in this season and generation so you must be careful ...>>JESUS CHRIST ONLY PROMISED TO GIVE PEACE AND THAT IS WHY EVEN WHEN YOU GRAB THE MONEY YOU STILL HAVE NO PEACE AND YOU WILL BE PARADING UP AND DOWN LOOKING FOR PROTECTION>?Why not be wise and know the truth about JESUS CHRIST have you ever read in the bible where JESUS CHRIST specifically said with his mouth that i have brought money to humanbeigns but you will see PEACE LIGHT PROTECTION and why are those teaching you about JESUS CHRIST not able to deliver those JESUS CHRIST promises to you is a big question THAT NEEDS ANSWERS FROM THEM?thats why you must seek the kingdom first and all other things must be added to you which is the unbelievable power and light and mantle of JESUS CHRIST hence you must grab land first before matt >>its an adage and those who are sincere spiritually read me and understand what i speak >>AUTHORITY has come back to the earth>>>BE WISE AND THINK ,LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP

Re: Emma Ifeanyi: "Arthur Eze Will Die, A Governor In Nigeria Will Go Mad" by marley145: 7:57pm On Sep 08, 2016
Prince engr. author Eze shall not die in Jesus name Amen, it's you prophet of doom shall collect the death, how many lives have you touched for good?
Re: Emma Ifeanyi: "Arthur Eze Will Die, A Governor In Nigeria Will Go Mad" by misscall247: 8:03pm On Sep 08, 2016
SultanOfBrunei:
Everyone will die for sure, but, in El Rufai's voice - tell us the date Arthur Eze will die ?

pentecostal fraudsters everywhere, next thing he will abduct girls and be having free s.ex and abortion with them.

bunch of brainwashed brain washers!!

who made u judge now
Re: Emma Ifeanyi: "Arthur Eze Will Die, A Governor In Nigeria Will Go Mad" by Ebuka007: 10:00pm On Sep 08, 2016
Bolustic:
There is one 'prophet' in Lagos who could warn Nigerians from logging into 2go at a particular time, predict when Nigeria will lose important football matches, even see airplanes go missing but could not see the imminent collapse of his church building.

What an irony!
.....u are a bad guy
Re: Emma Ifeanyi: "Arthur Eze Will Die, A Governor In Nigeria Will Go Mad" by Breegz14(m): 10:13pm On Sep 08, 2016
Lmao this is funny though, I live in the same neighborhood where this church is
Re: Emma Ifeanyi: "Arthur Eze Will Die, A Governor In Nigeria Will Go Mad" by Priceless200(f): 10:27pm On Sep 08, 2016
Mr Pastor or whoever you prophet of doom is, Arthur Eze will not die, in Jesus mighty name, Amen, not now, it is you and your entire household that will die, you will not only die but rot in hell. Why not approach OzoIgboNdu and peacefully ask him for sort of aid, he is too benevolent, ironically he listens to you so called men of God, both the hungry and the not.
Why this public show of shame, you could have written him....
Yeah, we all will die one day, but believe me you are as blind as batheamaus and sees nada... My two cents...

OP deliver my message to him..
Re: Emma Ifeanyi: "Arthur Eze Will Die, A Governor In Nigeria Will Go Mad" by madamoflife(f): 10:48pm On Sep 08, 2016
[quote author=soberdrunk post=49179988]Hahahaahah!

No.1----- who on earth is immortal?

No.2----- Everyone knows India has a lot of substandard trains and train accidents are quite common in India

No.3----- Its what we are all praying for.

No.4----Nigerians get deported almost everyday

No.5----- Fire outbreak is a regular occurrence

No.6----- Politicians have so many enemies, the odds of a political assassination is almost the same as a 'corrupt' policeman taking bribe

No.7------ Everyone in Nigeria knows its election season in Edo and there will riots

No.8------- Even in the most advanced countries, buildings collapse

No.9..... We have all seen the man, with all due respect he is overweight' and not 'healthy', he needs the gymn more than prayers angry angry [/
Your head dey derE. Jawe
Re: Emma Ifeanyi: "Arthur Eze Will Die, A Governor In Nigeria Will Go Mad" by ziggy1702(m): 11:27pm On Sep 08, 2016
KingGeorgey:
Now what will really be surprising is if he says one of them will get well... They're all mad to me
guy you must pay for my ribs that you have succeeded in cracking......... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin...hahahahahahah.....hahahahaaa
Re: Emma Ifeanyi: "Arthur Eze Will Die, A Governor In Nigeria Will Go Mad" by gemale(m): 1:48am On Sep 09, 2016
thesicilian:
These are not prophecies, they are intelligent guesses based on information available all over the internet.
This is what a prophecy looks like: About this time next year, you'll be holding a son in your hands - Elijah to a barren woman with an old husband. And it happened exactly like that : the following year she had a male child. Specific, no room for doubts.
Na Elisha tlk dt 1. Anyway Sha I concur wt wetin u tlk. D day wey I go start dey blv these prophecies na d day 1 MOG go reveal d exact location of shekau & d chibok girls. Dem no dey read bible abt hw Elisha dey reveal all d things wey d king of Syria dey plot 4 im bedroom 2 D king of Israel? Na dt kain1 wey we dey call prophecy.

1 Like

Re: Emma Ifeanyi: "Arthur Eze Will Die, A Governor In Nigeria Will Go Mad" by Icon79(m): 1:51am On Sep 09, 2016
I have actually predicted #1 myself. Ebola is definitely coming back, because Ebola was introduced as a form of population control - to reduce the population of grossly overpopulated sub-Saharan African countries, who don't really produce anything. And Nigeria, due to the size and population, if the number 1 target to start this population control.

I hope that our leaders are smart enough to make sure that intelligence officers keep an eye on some of these Westerners visiting Nigeria. We were able to control it the first time but, if it breaks out again, I am not sure we can control it again. A word is enough for the wise.

O pari
Re: Emma Ifeanyi: "Arthur Eze Will Die, A Governor In Nigeria Will Go Mad" by thesicilian: 10:17pm On Sep 09, 2016
echodrum:
still not a prophecy. If that is it, then all Gynecologists are prophets.
Doesn't make sense to me. Don't get me wrong, i am not trying to insult you, its just that i don't understand what you are saying. Can a gynecologist predict that a woman with infertility and an old husband will conceive and have a male child within a year, with or without any form of medical investigations and drugs?!
Re: Emma Ifeanyi: "Arthur Eze Will Die, A Governor In Nigeria Will Go Mad" by billyG(m): 3:28am On Sep 10, 2016
D only prophecy i believe is d one that say Guv.kponmo dele will run mad. grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Honeymoon Pictures / Video : Bishop David Oyedepo Responds To Slap-gate ! / I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.