Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,753 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

A Nairalander Unboxes His Brand New BB OS 7.1 Device - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Nairalander Unboxes His Brand New BB OS 7.1 Device (32030 Views)

Misstechy unboxes the PhonePad 3! Tecno’s attempt at a Smartphone-Tablet Hybrid / How To Watch All Youtube Videos On Blackberry Os 7 Devices / Steps To Use 3 Whatsapps In One (1) Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Unboxes His Brand New BB OS 7.1 Device by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 09, 2016
Fundango:
that was his first phone. grin
you didn't read the part where I said my primary phone is my iphone?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Unboxes His Brand New BB OS 7.1 Device by Fundango: 6:48am On Sep 09, 2016
Osahon7:
you didn't read the part where I said my primary phone is my iphone?
Am sorry pls pardon me.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Unboxes His Brand New BB OS 7.1 Device by Marvel1206: 7:45am On Sep 09, 2016
Osahon7:
its 1450mah sir

hmm ok

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Unboxes His Brand New BB OS 7.1 Device by piperson(m): 8:13am On Sep 09, 2016
jiinxed:

is it your money? ozuo undecided

"ozuo"

lol
u must be a bini boi

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Unboxes His Brand New BB OS 7.1 Device by chudyprince: 9:05am On Sep 09, 2016
3gb for 1k, yet i can't even watch online video like YouTube and many more, mtchwww

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Unboxes His Brand New BB OS 7.1 Device by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 09, 2016
Nigerians of the future... embarassed cry cry cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Unboxes His Brand New BB OS 7.1 Device by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 09, 2016
I'm sure the seller will go for thanksgiving and colect your phone number so he can sell more to you and ur friends. Enjoy the phone tho

N.S

A simple thing that a bb10 would do better since you make use of glo. Q5, Q10, classic and passport would do a perfect job if the keyboard is the main reason

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Unboxes His Brand New BB OS 7.1 Device by henrydadon(m): 1:19pm On Sep 09, 2016
please where is the

recession

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Unboxes His Brand New BB OS 7.1 Device by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 09, 2016
Error grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Unboxes His Brand New BB OS 7.1 Device by bigerboy200: 1:21pm On Sep 09, 2016
Osahon7:
bros Bold 5 vex me..I had a bold 5 that slept and never woke up..bold 5 hang too
Lol...same with mine...it just decided to sleep forever..

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Unboxes His Brand New BB OS 7.1 Device by greggng: 1:22pm On Sep 09, 2016
Osahon7:
I got this device delivered to me today.its a BB 9720 and oh yes I know of the NO WHATSAPP blah blah but the truth is,am a Heavy browser and Downloader,we all know the os7.1 devices have cheap data plans (BIS)as well as their unbeatable Data compression technology!!!imagine 1k for 3Gb + data compression can you beat that??lol

I would have gotten a BB10 device(Q5) But 10 devices lack DATA COMPRESSION TECH and they don't support BIS on other networks apart from GLO. That Sucks isn't it?

I also know about the imei changing on android phones for them to start using bb sub buh I generally don't like android phones

BTW my primary phone Is my IPhone 5s #TEAMiOS my iPhone5s is gonna met my Whatsapp ,Skype,Video calling needs.I can as well use my BB as a mobile hotspot for my iOS device. Cool right?hehe

Am so loving this phone menh!!LongLive BBOS7.1

God bless u my dear may u live long cos u ve chosen to identify with wise people. Let me repeat, there is no phone like BlackBerry phones. To hell with andriod. Except someone dash me I won't waste my money on it. By December God will stop them frm removing whatsapp on my bb10. Long live bb

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Unboxes His Brand New BB OS 7.1 Device by toideve(m): 1:23pm On Sep 09, 2016
Op nor lie, forget that gist about iPhone 5s. This na your first phone. Congrats

7 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Unboxes His Brand New BB OS 7.1 Device by ChynoBEATS: 1:30pm On Sep 09, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
wasting 20k on useless phone..

you could have just used the money to subscribe or buy mtk phone and tweak it to use blackberry id which is very easy to do self.
Well its his choice so free him

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Unboxes His Brand New BB OS 7.1 Device by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 09, 2016
I actually thought Blackberry has stopped producing phones.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Unboxes His Brand New BB OS 7.1 Device by wellmax(m): 1:32pm On Sep 09, 2016
old phone

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Unboxes His Brand New BB OS 7.1 Device by omoikea(m): 1:33pm On Sep 09, 2016
so if them dey count people wen get phone for outside you sef go come outside

phone wen be say if them dash me i no go collect na u take dey feel fly

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Unboxes His Brand New BB OS 7.1 Device by kennyjam: 1:38pm On Sep 09, 2016
i have unbox iphone7........... contact me for your own unboxing.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Unboxes His Brand New BB OS 7.1 Device by teemswest(m): 1:39pm On Sep 09, 2016
Like Condemned rubber slipper grin grin
ameezy:
Unboxing scrap grin

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Unboxes His Brand New BB OS 7.1 Device by demsid(m): 1:40pm On Sep 09, 2016
greggng:

God bless u my dear may u live long cos u ve chosen to identify with wise people. Let me repeat, there is no phone like BlackBerry phones. To hell with andriod. Except someone dash me I won't waste my money on it. By December God will stop them frm removing whatsapp on my bb10. Long live bb
undecided keep consoling yourself. U see say nobody follow you like your comments unlike before. You are on your own, e go soon clear for your eyes then u will be forced to embrace the truth.

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Unboxes His Brand New BB OS 7.1 Device by Toluabigr8(m): 1:46pm On Sep 09, 2016
Team BB9720 (curve cool
Re: A Nairalander Unboxes His Brand New BB OS 7.1 Device by Bossmd: 1:48pm On Sep 09, 2016
Do they still manufacture BB OS 7.1 devices? grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Unboxes His Brand New BB OS 7.1 Device by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 09, 2016
You would be a very loyal boyfriend,just like Arsenal fans. Imagine buying BlackBerry OS 7.1 in this 2016. I hail you

6 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Unboxes His Brand New BB OS 7.1 Device by demsid(m): 1:52pm On Sep 09, 2016
If dem dash me I no go collect, it's the newness that's still deceiving you, u will soon dispose it, just that u won't give us the story of how u smashed it on the floor wen u are trying to turn it on to retrieve an important data from it, after waiting for 5mins for the blackberry to boot, it starts to turn the loading clock for the next 30min, then it suddenly freezes and the 1400mah battery turns red, then the phone turns off. Wasted 45mins and achieved nothing. Enjoy the wahala u go Carry ur hand buy.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Unboxes His Brand New BB OS 7.1 Device by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 09, 2016
Why are Nigerians this backward. Gawd!!!! In this modern age of high tech phones. Even Gionee and Itel the least phone better pass the nonsense this man go buy.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Unboxes His Brand New BB OS 7.1 Device by Rozaystunna(m): 1:59pm On Sep 09, 2016
Guy na wa for you oo. One meregi Ife ahhh grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Unboxes His Brand New BB OS 7.1 Device by Rozaystunna(m): 2:00pm On Sep 09, 2016
Guy na wa for you oo. Onye meregi Ife ahhh grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Unboxes His Brand New BB OS 7.1 Device by Jacko1(m): 2:00pm On Sep 09, 2016
Are we going back in time or wat

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Unboxes His Brand New BB OS 7.1 Device by orbis(m): 2:03pm On Sep 09, 2016
Dude just wasted 23k in this hard economy. ...them suppose use igboloko knack your head...

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Unboxes His Brand New BB OS 7.1 Device by DualCore1: 2:04pm On Sep 09, 2016
Unboxing is the unpacking of new products, especially high tech consumer products, where the process is captured on video and uploaded to the web.

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unboxing
Re: A Nairalander Unboxes His Brand New BB OS 7.1 Device by femi4: 2:07pm On Sep 09, 2016
Osahon7:
just 20k but I paid extra 3k for delivery because I don't stay in Lagos,I stay in Benin
very ugly....I promise you after 6 months you ll visit bb problem thread on phone section to either

1. Seek for original battery or

2. Flash the phone

Mind you, you can't unbox old product. Your OS can't be upgraded anymore....hence most of your install apps remain obsolete e.g ucweb

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Unboxes His Brand New BB OS 7.1 Device by tbliss22(m): 2:15pm On Sep 09, 2016
ameezy:
Unboxing scrap grin

Don't mind the nigga, what's with subscription? This time that u can even get 1gb of data for N500. The days you run to blackberry because of sub are gone. This guy should just wake up cos he is still leaving in the past.

By december whatsapp will be off the phone and with OS 7 not even OS 10 there will be limitations to some functions. By next year january bold 5 and the likes will be sold for less than 5k like every other normal phone.

Mark who bought whatsapp over is not stupid, he knows exactly what he did, blackberry should start preparing for the worst.

Finally oga with new Os 7.0 of blackberry, sorry to tell u this you just kicked yourself to the past because even the bbm is on android not to talk of whatsapp, instagram and so on.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Unboxes His Brand New BB OS 7.1 Device by chydon22: 2:18pm On Sep 09, 2016
Bros, am currently using dis phone...Curve 8, nothing gud about d phone
u just wasted ur sch upkeep moni.
the probs associ wt dis phone includes,
1. low power battery
2. always off and On
3. Os always shaking and misbehaving
4. Power board/circuit wahala
5. network on 3G work lik 2G or Edge netwk
6. wifi only work on 2G netwk
7. bad bad bad all bad
etc etc etc

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Must Have Accessories For Smartphone Owners / Tecno L9 And Tecno L9 Plus Is Coming Soon, See Rumored Specs And Images / Mtn 50mb And 25mb Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.