Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

People Preach About Premarital Sex And They Also Do It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / People Preach About Premarital Sex And They Also Do It (386 Views)

7 Lies That Make Ladies Fall Into Premarital Sex / Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex / Man Destroys His Daughter To Punish Her For Having Premarital Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

People Preach About Premarital Sex And They Also Do It by Princejebs(m): 3:01pm On Sep 08, 2016
Its funny me when people advice you and preach that premarital sex is not good but they also do it in your back,these get me sick a lot. I remember my way back in secondary school when our teachers will tell us to stay away from premarital sex and to my shock, our principal was busy yanshing my classmates to an extent the female student where jealous of that thing that make them to fought each other.

Now in my university, last week there was a commotion in a church that the president impregnated a lady in her department

Let stop deceiving each other in the name of religion. You can't deceive God!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Preach About Premarital Sex And They Also Do It by SweetyZinta(f): 3:06pm On Sep 08, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

its a Laffing matter oo. some will say do as I say not as I do. hmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

The intimacy gadget / The Perfect Guy / Just Tired! Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.