Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,532 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same (68270 Views)

"This Is My Sister, Linda, She Is Rich" - Laura Ikeji / Linda Ikeji Rocks Her Engagement Ring; Trailed By Pregnancy Rumors / Linda Ikeji Rocks Swimsuit As She Swims In Her Mansion (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same by Smithycool(m): 4:58pm On Sep 08, 2016
Issokay

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same by newecop(m): 4:59pm On Sep 08, 2016
Bullshit.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same by ajasbaba(m): 4:59pm On Sep 08, 2016
Oluwa ohhhhhhh

see as her mouth big,

she for even close am small nah.

her punana will be just like grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same by Onogiede(m): 4:59pm On Sep 08, 2016
Luvly pic with her fine teeth
Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same by LordScent(m): 4:59pm On Sep 08, 2016
Smellymouth:
Vaseline crew walking in and outta the thread like ==>

"Mtcheeeewwww, DJ Khaled borbi even full pass this one borbi sef..."

Alaga you haff kee me with laff oooo grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same by annnikky(f): 5:00pm On Sep 08, 2016
She's in love with that bra so she want to show d world her lovely bra not that she's challenging her sis to do so undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same by beautiful232(f): 5:00pm On Sep 08, 2016
end time sister

You should challenge yourself to be as decent and successful as she is
not putting on bra to challenge her
Linda ikeja I heart you dear
Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same by chubbygal(f): 5:00pm On Sep 08, 2016
The abim ki torr that ban me for no reason , God will judge you on the last.... With this nonsense APC govt..... Chubbygal

Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same by VajanahDischaj(f): 5:01pm On Sep 08, 2016
...they are now finding husband.
Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same by MatthewN: 5:01pm On Sep 08, 2016
unfortunate for you, your elder sister is not a liability like you , so therefore she has better things to do which are more important than dressing half nude in the public. so get a life and be a star like Linda
Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same by crazygod(m): 5:02pm On Sep 08, 2016
Wingback:
Laura Disgusts me and no I am not a hater, she disgusts me like how fat women disgust me.

No known talent
No achievement
No reliable source of income

Just irritating.

OK.
Now you are hating
Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same by manutdrichie(m): 5:02pm On Sep 08, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
undecided instead of her to challenge her sister to post a pic of her [b]future hubby, she is telling her to take pic, with cloth. *in falz voice* Dumb, Dumber, Dumbest[/b]

When are you posting urs??
Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same by Theo001(m): 5:02pm On Sep 08, 2016
buhari said and I quoted,,,:b4
Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same by VajanahDischaj(f): 5:03pm On Sep 08, 2016
chubbygal:
The abim ki torr that ban me for no reason , God will judge you on the last.... With this nonsense APC govt..... Chubbygal
no mind them enemies of nairaland progress

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 08, 2016
Challenges Linda to do same.

Linda has economic value. She cant do same.

But why will MoDs channel this girl topic to frontpage ?

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same by frubben(m): 5:06pm On Sep 08, 2016
lilmax:
object of sexual pleasure undecided
this one now go still do slut walk smh
Nothing more
Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same by zheroes(m): 5:06pm On Sep 08, 2016
rubbish. cheap publicity. why not show us pics of your unclothedness, that will sell faster!!!!
Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same by wristbangle: 5:07pm On Sep 08, 2016
Smellymouth:
Vaseline crew walking in and outta the thread like ==>

"Mtcheeeewwww, DJ Khaled borbi even full pass this one borbi sef..."

gringringrin

Bros, ur level of "wereyness", I no understand again oo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same by ErnieSmallzz(f): 5:10pm On Sep 08, 2016
smiley not yet, me is still a small girl, bur i tell u it won't be as late has aunty Linda's own
manutdrichie:

When are you posting urs??
Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same by IVORY2009(m): 5:10pm On Sep 08, 2016
Vizkizz:
No matter how hard you form sexy it can't change the fact you are a used and dump material.

Waste of bride price undecided

Quote me make thunder fire you
Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same by Donnyperry(m): 5:11pm On Sep 08, 2016
asuo27:
Ugly mgbeke!.
U fine pass that babe?

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same by prinsam30: 5:12pm On Sep 08, 2016
All manner of immoral news just dey surface for FP this days are the mods really working at all
Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same by goshen26: 5:13pm On Sep 08, 2016
Celebrity by sister's fame
Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same by chubbygal(f): 5:17pm On Sep 08, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
no mind them enemies of nairaland progress
babe na one full month oooo just like that.
Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same by blazer234: 5:21pm On Sep 08, 2016
This Geh is just a stupid village girl they brought to Lagos.

She has village written all over her.

She is not even fine.
Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 08, 2016
Donnyperry:

U fine pass that babe?
She fine?.
Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same by Kingzy4pep(m): 5:23pm On Sep 08, 2016
What are we supposed to do with this? Is this news. BTW, Is this Laura now a celebrity......
Because I don't understand why anything about her makes fp.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same by VajanahDischaj(f): 5:24pm On Sep 08, 2016
chubbygal:
babe na one full month oooo just like that.
LOL!!!I have over 19 accounts written in my jotpad.

them go ban their fada!!

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same by Donnyperry(m): 5:24pm On Sep 08, 2016
asuo27:
She fine?.
In my own estimation, she fine. U fine pass her?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor, Muka Ray Opens Multi-million Naira Hotel In Lagos [PICS] / Beverly Osu In Pant And Bra For Valentine (Photos) / Could Ik Ogbonna's Wife Be The Most Beautiful Woman You've Ever Seen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.