Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,076 members, 7,957,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:59 AM

Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same (68443 Views)

"This Is My Sister, Linda, She Is Rich" - Laura Ikeji / Linda Ikeji Rocks Her Engagement Ring; Trailed By Pregnancy Rumors / Linda Ikeji Rocks Swimsuit As She Swims In Her Mansion (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 08, 2016
Donnyperry:

In my own estimation, she fine. U fine pass her?
And in my own estimation, i fyne pass her.
Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same by slowbreeze(f): 5:28pm On Sep 08, 2016
Eeyaa..Dis chic is struggling so so hard to be noticed socially,bt so far no luck....
Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same by Kobicove(m): 5:28pm On Sep 08, 2016
Is this the best she can do?

Why not go full throttle and pose nekkid undecided
Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same by Donnyperry(m): 5:31pm On Sep 08, 2016
asuo27:
And in my own estimation, i fyne pass her.

Let's see what u look like
Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 08, 2016
HOES HOES HOES HOES
Next cry

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 08, 2016
Donnyperry:

Let's see what u look like
Lets see what you look like too.
Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same by Donnyperry(m): 5:40pm On Sep 08, 2016
asuo27:
Lets see what you look like too.

Abegi, spare me all of that. My profile is a testimony to what i look like
You just feel you can hide behind your keypads and spew balderdash by calling a sister 'ugly' whereas u are not confident in your own self and lack the temerity to put up your picture.
Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same by ReorxTohGan(m): 5:40pm On Sep 08, 2016
This Laura Be Ugly Grandma fah...BTW i swear dy don use 'em IKEJIs do this mod!!
Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 08, 2016
Donnyperry:

Abegi, spare me all of that. My profile is a testimony to what i look like
You just feel you can hide behind your keypads and spew balderdash by calling a sister 'ugly' whereas u are not confident in your own self and lack the temerity to put up your picture.
cheesy cheesy cheesy Plz!, let me assume your phone screen is bad.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 08, 2016
ReorxTohGan:
This Laura Be Ugly Grandma fah...BTW i swear dy don use 'em IKEJIs do this mod!!
Exactly!. grin
Cc: Donnyperry.
Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same by Donnyperry(m): 5:46pm On Sep 08, 2016
asuo27:
cheesy cheesy cheesy Plz!, let me assume your phone screen is bad.

So u call that a picture? I thought that was a graphic representation of what the night looks like grin grin
Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 08, 2016
Donnyperry:

So u call that a picture? I thought that was a graphic representation of what the night looks like grin grin
Yeah!, atleast you could see the nyt is beautiful. grin

"Cheers".

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same by Smellymouth: 5:52pm On Sep 08, 2016
LordScent:

Alaga you haff kee me with laff oooo grin grin

Hahaha... Baba for the ladies..Akant kee my oga with laff na.. grin grin

wristbangle:

gringringrin

Bros, ur level of "wereyness", I no understand again oo!

Abami Eda, ayam loyal Saah..
Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same by onwuakpachris(m): 5:56pm On Sep 08, 2016
and who even made this one a celeb sef...mtcheew...am hungry o..make pesin no provoke me ds evening o...
Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same by Donnyperry(m): 5:57pm On Sep 08, 2016
asuo27:
Yeah!, atleast you could see the nyt is beautiful. grin

"Cheers".

U dis woman. Be properly guidedgrin
Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 08, 2016
Donnyperry:

U dis woman. Be properly guidedgrin
Wish you same. cheesy
Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same by dapiluv: 6:00pm On Sep 08, 2016
Show me your 32 ooooo joor fe eyin é. Se éyin wa la be ete é.
Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same by UIA04(f): 6:02pm On Sep 08, 2016
Wingback:
Laura Disgusts me and no I am not a hater, she disgusts me like how fat women disgust me.

No known talent
No achievement
No reliable source of income

Just irritating.
Haha baba calm down

She currently owns a boutique and makes something of fashion blogging. I see her attended fashion weeks in the next few years

Stop being bitter

3 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same by nototribalist: 6:11pm On Sep 08, 2016
Wingback:
Laura Disgusts me and no I am not a hater, she disgusts me like how fat women disgust me.

No known talent
No achievement
No reliable source of income

Just irritating.
this is what I do to poor people like you.

Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 08, 2016
Oh, she still lives under her sister's roof. Somebody shoot me a mention when she achieves something tangible for herself.
Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same by Paseus(m): 6:15pm On Sep 08, 2016
angry angryI just dy watch... So this thing is now a celebrity,soon nigerians will tag WHORES as celebs
Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same by makdcash(m): 6:34pm On Sep 08, 2016
Your mouth is SMELLY

Smellymouth:
Vaseline crew walking in and outta the thread like ==>

"Mtcheeeewwww, DJ Khaled borbi even full pass this one borbi sef..."

Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same by Orikinla(m): 6:34pm On Sep 08, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
who come be Laura Ikeji again?
You know you've failed in life when the biggest accomplishment attributed to ur name is being someone's sister.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same by Marrtynze(m): 6:40pm On Sep 08, 2016
Woh Laura, she has done more than that still no husband

Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same by goodsamaritan2: 7:07pm On Sep 08, 2016
Abeg allow Linda make she marry oo!

Abeg una sabi where i fit buy bulk perfect money at a good rate? i found [url]365exchanger.com[/url] but their rate is N410. i want a rate of like N385 i need it for something. Any help please?
Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same by smart024(m): 7:13pm On Sep 08, 2016
Na because her designer pad the something properly come park her "walls of Jericho" way don tumble down way back well well make her dey make noise o...
Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same by Tobium1(m): 7:27pm On Sep 08, 2016
Becos kanu nwankwo's broda is fvcking her,she now has de guts to dare aunty linda
Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same by kwAzzIEkEEd(m): 7:27pm On Sep 08, 2016
Oya o...where are all the ladies looking for a tall guy for marriage?
Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same by emilogist: 7:27pm On Sep 08, 2016
seen

Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same by Ladycloud(f): 7:40pm On Sep 08, 2016
Shebi Bra is now bra like top... These yeyebrities should call a spade, a spade..
Re: Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 08, 2016
is dis girl a celebrity sefff
just eating off her sister mtcheew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Could Ik Ogbonna's Wife Be The Most Beautiful Woman You've Ever Seen? / Ned Nwoko Buying Magazine With Dollar Notes (Photos, Video) / Throback: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pregnant At 18 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.