Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

My Husband Deceived My Parents, Paid Only N600 As My Bride Price - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Deceived My Parents, Paid Only N600 As My Bride Price (658 Views)

"After 14 Years Of Dating, He Came To Pay My Bride Price" - Beautiful Lady Says / I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date / Pre Wedding Photos Of Me And My Bride To Be........ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Deceived My Parents, Paid Only N600 As My Bride Price by LilGenius: 3:48pm On Sep 08, 2016
A trader, Margaret Agwu, on Wednesday told an Igando Customary Court, Lagos, that her husband, Onu, deceived her and her parents and paid just N600 as her bride price when she was still 12 years old. She also said that sometimes he strips her naked and beats her to pulp. Margret, who made this known when she testified in a divorce proceedings against Onu, told the court that her husband had turned her into a punching bag “He once punched me in my stomach and I lost my first pregnancy after a fight. I have lived every minute of my life in fear but I cannot go back to my parents because of the bride price,” she said. Margaret, 45, had urged the court to annul her 33-year-old marriage citing husband’s duplicity. “When I was 12 years old, my husband came to my village to ask for my hand in marriage with a promise to my parents that he would...
continue reading... click Link below
http://www.xclusivevibes.com/2016/09/my-husband-deceived-my-parents-paid.html
lalasticlala
Re: My Husband Deceived My Parents, Paid Only N600 As My Bride Price by chimoskyg(m): 4:06pm On Sep 08, 2016
Deceive ti take over
Re: My Husband Deceived My Parents, Paid Only N600 As My Bride Price by McBrooklyn(m): 4:08pm On Sep 08, 2016
Maybe the bride didn't worth more than the #600
Re: My Husband Deceived My Parents, Paid Only N600 As My Bride Price by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 08, 2016
McBrooklyn:
Maybe the bride didn't worth more than the #600
honey pie cool
Re: My Husband Deceived My Parents, Paid Only N600 As My Bride Price by Tealess(m): 4:17pm On Sep 08, 2016
Notin wa person no go hear undecidedNotin wa person no go hear
Re: My Husband Deceived My Parents, Paid Only N600 As My Bride Price by TreasuredLeidy(f): 4:19pm On Sep 08, 2016
looooooooooool
Re: My Husband Deceived My Parents, Paid Only N600 As My Bride Price by McBrooklyn(m): 4:24pm On Sep 08, 2016
Berlyn:
honey pie cool

Sweetie Pie kiss
Re: My Husband Deceived My Parents, Paid Only N600 As My Bride Price by IamLEGEND1: 5:18pm On Sep 08, 2016
600 naira or dollars?

(1) (Reply)

My Job Is Ruining My Relationship. / Epistle / Why Do We Flirt? (the Whole Facts)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.