Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa (19119 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan At His Residence In Otuoke (photos) / PDP Reconciliation Committee Visits Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Peter Obi At His Residence In Otuoke. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa by awa(m): 5:37pm On Sep 08, 2016
That does not mean anything to me when there is no working Federal road in Abia State
Re: FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa by KingTom(m): 5:37pm On Sep 08, 2016
Olukat:
grin grin grin grin Lord save us from APC
This project was on before PGEJ left office
see them grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa by wordbank(m): 5:38pm On Sep 08, 2016
Who send am
Billions for water
Buhari dey mad
Re: FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa by IVORY2009(m): 5:38pm On Sep 08, 2016
PassingShot:
Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun, this is worthy of front page.

All this govt agents for nairaland self!!
Re: FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa by AntiWailer: 5:39pm On Sep 08, 2016
oyinkinola:
Buhari go slowly, this can cause hypertensive and stroke to the wailers!
#ChangeHasBeginAtOtuoke!

That will be the bomb.

1 Like

Re: FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 08, 2016
Olukat:
One by one them don they come.
I guess you don't know the dictionary meaning of inaugurate

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa by MilitaryMinded(m): 5:42pm On Sep 08, 2016
[quote author=jamesibor post=49186861]Just like Goodluck Jonathan established the Federal University in Daura.[/quote

Point of correction :There is no federal university in daura

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa by galadee(m): 5:42pm On Sep 08, 2016
jamesibor:
Just like Goodluck Jonathan established the Federal University in Daura.
check your records, there's no university in Daura

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa by ehikwe22: 5:42pm On Sep 08, 2016
Who started this project? let's see if buhari will finish it. Nigerian youths are cursed going by the kind of comments I see here. GEJ was president of Nigeria and not that of Otuoke

1 Like

Re: FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa by MrHenshaw: 5:44pm On Sep 08, 2016
Olukat:
grin grin grin grin Lord save us from APC This project was on before PGEJ left office
And what happened ?

1 Like

Re: FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa by Olukat(m): 5:45pm On Sep 08, 2016
Batam:

One by one them don they come.
I guess you don't know the dictionary meaning of inaugurate

Why the insult if you are half intelligent than me?
I was responding to your folks(Zombies) that are claiming PGEJ did nothing in Otuoke.
Sometime I wonder how many communities have the privilege of a federal university...
Re: FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa by obailala(m): 5:46pm On Sep 08, 2016
Olukat:
FunkyMetahuman:
hahahahahahaha
See them, typical Nigerian youths; they read only title and proceed to drop comments.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4011850_4004457asoldierwithawhippursuingsomebodyusethisgififyouseeauselesspostjpegfaabe749e08592f59893225a6876e150_jpegc87acb7de2d76a8992e7642d98ce3945

2 Likes

Re: FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa by chubbygal(f): 5:48pm On Sep 08, 2016
Fresh water!

1 Like

Re: FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa by biggerj(m): 5:49pm On Sep 08, 2016
obailala:
Someone is trying to shade someone.. politics! grin cheesy

But water shouldn't be a problem to communities virtually living in water. undecided
water we oil don polute finish, if he complete am den gud 4 dem

1 Like

Re: FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa by Olukat(m): 5:49pm On Sep 08, 2016
AntiWailer:

That will be the bomb.

No bomb here shocked shocked shocked
In plain words, he commissioned the water project by PGEJ in Otouke
Now eat ur words grin grin grin grin grin
Re: FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa by emorse(m): 5:50pm On Sep 08, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
A good initiative which we hope should be completed for the good of Bayelsans BUT...

It is not enough!

NOTE: Don't mind quote me and talk about Jonathan because I am not his Spokesman
But its a good start isn't it?
Re: FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa by Omeny: 5:52pm On Sep 08, 2016
Rubbish. Was it not the north Jonathan spent our money more on? It's on record nau.
Yet and the more they hated him because of region and religion.See what Mr integrity they sold to Nigerians has turned everybody to.
So,is this one special?
If it is to be measured,PMB still need to do more.
Re: FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:53pm On Sep 08, 2016
emorse:
But its a good start isn't it?
Sure it is but isnt enough
Re: FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa by jaymony: 5:56pm On Sep 08, 2016
What's the kini big deal dia na...common water project, e no pass wetin Oga Jona do for the entire North?
Re: FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa by jelel6: 5:59pm On Sep 08, 2016
Firefire:
Very good initiatives.

This is what we expect from Durladeen instead of the useless theoretic abuse of word and figures. 97% & 5%

this guy make sense abeg, even if for once.

2 Likes

Re: FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa by TimeManager(m): 5:59pm On Sep 08, 2016
Re: FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa by TimeManager(m): 6:00pm On Sep 08, 2016
Gej is finished i swear.PMB should invite IB to commission it and watch the people of otuoke tuck his head in that water while having a good laugh at him.
Kiss the truth!

2 Likes

Re: FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa by 4nobody4every1: 6:02pm On Sep 08, 2016
PassingShot:
grin grin

I remember Otuokens cursing Jonathan sometimes last year for not having access to potable water and good road. In their words "Jonathan was a curse to the community".

I am sure when the government completes and commissions this project and many others, his zombies will remind us how "Buhari is taking glory for another man's work". Such is how foolish the Jonathanians are that they don't see anything wrong in a man who couldn't complete a single project in over five years.

Jonathan is an example of WHO SHOULD NEVER BE A PRESIDENT!
cool

1 Like

Re: FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa by FunkyMetahuman: 6:02pm On Sep 08, 2016

2 Likes

Re: FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa by jelel6: 6:02pm On Sep 08, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Sure it is but isnt enough
i wanted to say something then realized only men with character would understand me.

1 Like

Re: FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa by TimeManager(m): 6:04pm On Sep 08, 2016
Re: FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa by neocortex: 6:04pm On Sep 08, 2016
Here we go again, the government concentrating on spiting their
opponent rather than doing the real work.
This is grossly irresponsible in a region that unstable.
Re: FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa by Firefire(m): 6:07pm On Sep 08, 2016
jelel6:
this guy make sense abeg, even if one for once.

If am in Buhary's position, I will 'spike' the sympathy of the people of that region against their own son (GEJ) by bombarding them with feasible projects and also appealing to their emotions.

Instead of making those baseless threats and careless statement. undecided

The cancellation of that Maritime University as announced by Rotimi Amaechi is another source of anger.

Buhary, please start and continue to use your head.

Kudos on this initiative.

1 Like

Re: FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa by emmykk(m): 6:09pm On Sep 08, 2016
PassingShot:
grin grin

I remember Otuokens cursing Jonathan sometimes last year for not having access to potable water and good road. In their words "Jonathan was a curse to the community".

I am sure when the government completes and commissions this project and many others, his zombies will remind us how "Buhari is taking glory for another man's work". Such is how foolish the Jonathanians are that they don't see anything wrong in a man who couldn't complete a single project in over five years.

afterall GEJ Built first class alamajiri schools and bought bicycle for each student in the north.There is nothing new there....

1 Like

Re: FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa by jelel6: 6:10pm On Sep 08, 2016
ehikwe22:
Who started this project? let's see if buhari will finish it. Nigerian youths are cursed going by the kind of comments I see here. GEJ was president of Nigeria and not that of Otuoke
inaugurates mean to begin, start, commence. I expect you that is not cursed among the youths to know that.

1 Like

Re: FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa by Appareil(m): 6:10pm On Sep 08, 2016
PassingShot:
grin grin

He was busy helping the North building schools for the less privileged,let Buhari do the water project. One thing these comments teach me is that we should be more concerned primarily with our people before others.Selfish!!!
Re: FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa by jelel6: 6:10pm On Sep 08, 2016
ehikwe22:
inaugurates mean to begin, start, commence. I expect you that is not cursed amongst the youths to know that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amaechi Speaks On CCECC Scholarships Scandal, Says Nigerians Shouldn’t Complain / 2019 Election: 10 Political Parties Reject Gov. Amosun’s Anointed Candidate, Aki / Sale Mamman Inspects 49MW Power Plants In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.