Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa (19117 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan At His Residence In Otuoke (photos) / PDP Reconciliation Committee Visits Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Peter Obi At His Residence In Otuoke. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa by jelel6: 6:11pm On Sep 08, 2016
ehikwe22:
Who started this project? let's see if buhari will finish it. Nigerian youths are cursed going by the kind of comments I see here. GEJ was president of Nigeria and not that of Otuoke
inaugurate mean to begin, start, commence. I expect you that is not cursed amongst the youths to know that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa by thedarkside: 6:15pm On Sep 08, 2016
oyinkinola:
Buhari go slowly, this can cause hypertensive and stroke to the wailers!
#ChangeHasBeginAtOtuoke!

walahi..its like a punch in the face for ipobians...

otuoke sef....the homeland of his royal cluelessness...walahi......even me i wan faint... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

buhari,maka why??..you wan kill us with love ni....?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

buhari declared: smother dem dem with love!!!! grin grin grin grin-------.........SAI!!!.... grin...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa by jelel6: 6:17pm On Sep 08, 2016
Firefire:

If am in Buhary's position, I will 'spike' the sympathy of the people of that region against their own son (GEJ) by bombarding them with feasible projects and also appealing to their emotions.

Instead of making those baseless threats and careless statement. undecided

The cancellation of that Maritime University as announced by Rotimi Amaechi is another source of anger.

Buhary, please start and continue to use your head.

Kudos on this initiative.
it is spelt "Buhari" not "Buhary" his your president, you should be able to spell the name correctly by now.

3 Likes

Re: FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa by jelel6: 6:18pm On Sep 08, 2016
Firefire:

If am in Buhary's position, I will 'spike' the sympathy of the people of that region against their own son (GEJ) by bombarding them with feasible projects and also appealing to their emotions.

Instead of making those baseless threats and careless statement. undecided

The cancellation of that Maritime University as announced by Rotimi Amaechi is another source of anger.

Buhary, please start and continue to use your head.

Kudos on this initiative.
it is spelt "Buhari" not "Buhary". His your president, you should be able to spell the name correctly by now.
Re: FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa by Orikinla(m): 6:21pm On Sep 08, 2016
seunmsg:
Kudos to the president for completing the project in such a short period of time. This particular project goes a long way to show that a community/state/region can get the dividends of democracy even without having their son/daughter in high office. What matters in a democracy is the uplifting of the living standard of the people and not the tribe/religion of the office holder.

Shame on Jonathan for failing to provide quality drinking water for his people despite the 16 years he spent as dep gov, governor, vice president and president. What he can't do for his people in 16 years, a fulani man has done in a year.

Re: FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa by Firefire(m): 6:28pm On Sep 08, 2016
jelel6:
it is spelt "Buhari" not "Buhary" his your president, you should be able to spell the name correctly by now.

Thanks for the correction, I will try to change. embarassed
Re: FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa by jelel6: 6:35pm On Sep 08, 2016
Firefire:

Thanks for the correction, I will try to change. embarassed
#learn#class#you
Re: FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:56pm On Sep 08, 2016
obailala:
Someone is trying to shade someone.. politics! grin cheesy

But water shouldn't be a problem to communities virtually living in water. undecided
My bro there is serious water problem in Bayelsa.
Re: FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa by LorDBolton(m): 6:56pm On Sep 08, 2016
obailala:

But water shouldn't be a problem to communities virtually living in water. undecided

Bayelsa. Imports water(drinking water) from delta.

Heard it some years back couldn't believe it
Re: FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa by excel101(m): 7:00pm On Sep 08, 2016
PassingShot:
grin grin

I remember Otuokens cursing Jonathan sometimes last year for not having access to potable water and good road. In their words "Jonathan was a curse to the community".

I am sure when the government completes and commissions many others, his zombies will remind us how "Buhari is taking glory for another man's work". Such is how foolish the Jonathanians are that they don't see anything wrong in a man who couldn't complete a single project in over five years.

Jonathan is an example of WHO SHOULD NEVER BE A PRESIDENT!
They're making noise cos they want to commission a project which last administration started. If na una build almajiri schools nd rails nko? Naim be say we no go hear word again. Noise making leaders.
Re: FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa by thedarkside: 7:17pm On Sep 08, 2016
LorDBolton:

Bayelsa. Imports water(drinking water) from delta.

Heard it some years back couldn't believe it

imagine..they are surrounded by water and the have problem with water,,,,not even ocean water ohhh,na river-water............

seriously!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,please,give me a break,,,,na under the coconut trees things...
Re: FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa by thedarkside: 7:23pm On Sep 08, 2016
excel101:
They're making noise cos they want to commission a project which last administration started. If na una build almajiri schools nd rails nko? Naim be say we no go hear word again. Noise making leaders.

why didnt jonathan build such a simple thing in his own birth-place!?..i beg to tell......................

in four years as the president you never had the idea to build something so simple like this in your own house?......

i dont get it!............................... ...maybe am stvpid,,,,i dont know!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,........................................
Re: FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa by metti47(m): 7:26pm On Sep 08, 2016
Olukat:
grin grin grin grin Lord save us from APC
This project was on before PGEJ left office
So what is wrong if the present administration completes it?
Re: FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa by ceeethru(m): 7:29pm On Sep 08, 2016
Make una fear God oh! 5.6 billion naira, na man made river or just borehole and the reservoir tank
Though its a good project but the amount involved is ridiculous.
Re: FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa by MONITZ: 7:31pm On Sep 08, 2016
jamesibor:
Just like Goodluck Jonathan established the Federal University in Katsina.

U took those words right out of my mouth, a very fine example of "one good turn deserves another ".......
Re: FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa by PassingShot(m): 7:38pm On Sep 08, 2016
Appareil:
He was busy helping the North building schools for the less privileged,let Buhari do the water project. One thing these comments teach me is that we should be more concerned primarily with our people before others.Selfish!!!
He was indeed busy helping the North when he was a deputy governor, when he was a governor, when he was a vice president and also when he was the president.

When we say Jonathanians lack capacity for critical reasoning, they think we exaggerate.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 08, 2016
PassingShot:

He was indeed busy helping the North when he was a deputy governor, when he was a governor, when he was a vice president and also when he was the president.

When we say Jonathanians lack capacity for critical reasoning, they think we exaggerate.

Hahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa by CandyDiamond(f): 8:11pm On Sep 08, 2016
[/b]GEJ massive project in Otuoke, stated in 2013 and completed in 2016 just like rail project[b], thank God buhari did not canceal it because he sees it completion as political tool just like rail project.
Re: FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa by ekhai(m): 8:14pm On Sep 08, 2016
obailala:

Ask those living in Victoria island to drink from the ocean. You are anti bayelsa for advocating drinking of the polluted water.
Re: FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa by lollmaolol(m): 8:15pm On Sep 08, 2016
Scam alert
Re: FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa by rusher14: 8:25pm On Sep 08, 2016
awa:
That does not mean anything to me when there is no working Federal road in Abia State

Thats not possible.

Jonathan completed all federal roads.

In fact, he extended his services to Cameroon.

3 Likes

Re: FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa by 989900: 8:40pm On Sep 08, 2016
Nice one. They need more of tangible projects like this.
Re: FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa by gabe: 8:40pm On Sep 08, 2016
goshen26:
Idontbilivit! Until I see people fetching water from d said project. U kno this administration na, they can ..................
na true o. Inaugurate and commission are 2 diff things. The project just started. But wait o, GEJ no EVEN reason drinking water for em people? undecided

1 Like

Re: FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa by gabe: 8:42pm On Sep 08, 2016
rusher14:
Thats not possible.
Jonathan completed all federal roads.
In fact, he extended his services to Cameroon.
but i thot GEJ built 22,000km of roads nasad

1 Like

Re: FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa by musakasim28(m): 8:59pm On Sep 08, 2016
Good one
Re: FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa by aresa: 9:15pm On Sep 08, 2016
PassingShot:
grin grin

I remember Otuokens cursing Jonathan sometimes last year for not having access to potable water and good road. In their words "Jonathan was a curse to the community".

I am sure when the government completes and commissions many others, his zombies will remind us how "Buhari is taking glory for another man's work". Such is how foolish the Jonathanians are that they don't see anything wrong in a man who couldn't complete a single project in over five years.

Jonathan is an example of WHO SHOULD NEVER BE A PRESIDENT!

As deputy and substantive governor, the worthless and incompetent stealing is not corruption otuoke dullard did not dr deliver 1 single project, not even a hen cage...smh..
grin grin grin
Re: FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa by obailala(m): 9:18pm On Sep 08, 2016
ekhai:
Ask those living in Victoria island to drink from the ocean. You are anti bayelsa for advocating drinking of the polluted water.
Lol.. na wa!.. did you just say I'm anti-bayelsa?... I might not be right but from the best of my knowledge, just dig 30 feet into the ground in most south south cities and you would hit fresh water. In warri for instance, you could dig a clean fresh water well in less than 50 feet.
Re: FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 08, 2016
AjayiWrites:
Did I just see Otuoke?

Change happening oo

Read more here...

http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/09/fg-inaugurates-n56bn-water-project-in.html

The project is worthy of applause, but your headline reeks of political patronage, why not report the new as it is, ogbia regional water scheme, from which otueke will benefit from.
Re: FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa by Carter4luv(m): 9:27pm On Sep 08, 2016
its trade by barter, Gej used 6years to develop the north is time for Pmb to develop the niger delta.
Re: FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa by Elbowroom: 9:42pm On Sep 08, 2016
jamesibor:
Just like Goodluck Jonathan established the Federal University in Katsina.

Liar banza ne , it was Umar Ya'radua not ebele jonathan
Re: FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa by chiefkex(m): 9:43pm On Sep 08, 2016
mmmmm..... just like they are inaugurating in every other sectors but nothing to show for it... let them start the project first...
Re: FG Inaugurates Water Project In Otuoke, Bayelsa by ujezeez(m): 9:53pm On Sep 08, 2016
Change begins with me...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia / Gbajabiamila, Nuhu Ribadu, Abike Dabiri-Erewa Visit Tinubu In Abuja / Ibikunle Amosun Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.