Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

How Man Scams People With "FG Jobs": Scammer On The Prowl - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Man Scams People With "FG Jobs": Scammer On The Prowl (13594 Views)

Removal Of Age Barrier In FG Jobs / A Call For The Removal Of Age Barrier In FG Jobs / Possibility Of Losing Other FG Jobs Applied For Due To Npower Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Man Scams People With "FG Jobs": Scammer On The Prowl by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 08, 2016
soberdrunk:

You fit use juju do juju?? angry sad
juju pass juju
Re: How Man Scams People With "FG Jobs": Scammer On The Prowl by MrCounselor: 9:12pm On Sep 08, 2016
Hope naija police is aware now.
Re: How Man Scams People With "FG Jobs": Scammer On The Prowl by scarface04(m): 9:13pm On Sep 08, 2016
soberdrunk:
grin chai people dey scam sha! Before u go fit scam person like me, u go first pay 'scamming fee' of at least 3 bottles of 'cold gulder' and 1 plate of catfish peppersoup grin grin Na so some guys wan scam me that year, the deal looked so legit, the only mistake they made was the account number picture error(those who know go understand). Everyday na him dem dey come use Range Rover pick me go hotel for meeting, n
a so i dey drink free beer dey go with peppersoup, when dem notice say nah me don dey enter dem, nobody tell dem b4 dem delete my number! YOU CANNOT FOOL AN OLD FOOL!!! angry angry
you can lie eh
Re: How Man Scams People With "FG Jobs": Scammer On The Prowl by Decibel: 9:15pm On Sep 08, 2016
That's brownies affairs. Ipob yoots keep off
Re: How Man Scams People With "FG Jobs": Scammer On The Prowl by crown08(m): 9:18pm On Sep 08, 2016
HRich:
OK nah
i don laugh tire for dis ur picture grin
HRich:
OK nah
i don laugh tire for dis ur picture
Re: How Man Scams People With "FG Jobs": Scammer On The Prowl by soberdrunk(m): 9:33pm On Sep 08, 2016
scarface04:

you can lie eh

You "cant" lie ehhh!!
Re: How Man Scams People With "FG Jobs": Scammer On The Prowl by todayboy: 9:40pm On Sep 08, 2016
HRich:
OK nah

I don laugh fall for ground
Re: How Man Scams People With "FG Jobs": Scammer On The Prowl by Ade3000yrs(m): 9:42pm On Sep 08, 2016
Nigerians love scamming like a man in love with his weeds, cigarettes, alcohol and tramadol dependence. One way or the other, at the different level and circles, Nigerians hv a strong attachment with scamming in different forms. Its so bad that the Schools and religious leaders scam their students and religious faithfuls! If men of high status can reduce and stoop so low for such demeaning ventures, how else will their products and followers behave?
Re: How Man Scams People With "FG Jobs": Scammer On The Prowl by Decryptor(m): 9:42pm On Sep 08, 2016
I only came to check names and both the scammer's name and the First Bank account name did not disappoint!

1 Like

Re: How Man Scams People With "FG Jobs": Scammer On The Prowl by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 08, 2016
In this Buhari era, people are ready to defraud and refraud, no friend, no foe. I was scammed between March and May this year of 1m, of 'palm oil' business, but these bastards claim to be God fearing. They claimed the bus carrying the goods had accident, I asked for evidence, they said phone got damaged, but they are on whatsapp steady. Michaeal that I was always tipping, when he was in abject poverty had the mind and nerve to scam me.I contacted EFCC, they said they have numerous cases they are dealing with, that I should go to the police. I went to police, they were asking for 50k mobilization fee, imagine! Well I have learnt my lesson, but I will reveal their identity, so that nobody from here falls victim.

1. Adams Ahmad Yaroro(08030779816) See attached photograph
2. Hajya Mariam Farouk(08033032675) No photograph attached. She wears glasses, about 5'7 , chocolate in complexion, wears glasses, she is about 60 years old. Speaks Hausa and English Fluently
3. Micheal Akanni(08067491124) See attached photograph (The very black dude) Also see his fake profile, MD of everything.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Man Scams People With "FG Jobs": Scammer On The Prowl by just2okworld(f): 10:27pm On Sep 08, 2016
HRich:
OK nah
grin grin grin
Re: How Man Scams People With "FG Jobs": Scammer On The Prowl by Nathkem01(m): 11:00pm On Sep 08, 2016
;DNo wonder
Re: How Man Scams People With "FG Jobs": Scammer On The Prowl by tojahh(m): 11:30pm On Sep 08, 2016
Sacluxpaint:
In this Buhari era, people are ready to defraud and refraud, no friend, no foe. I was scammed between March and May this year of 1m, of 'palm oil' business, but these bastards claim to be God fearing. They claimed the bus carrying the goods had accident, I asked for evidence, they said phone got damaged, but they are on whatsapp steady. Michaeal that I was always tipping, when he was in abject poverty had the mind and nerve to scam me.I contacted EFCC, they said they have numerous cases they are dealing with, that I should go to the police. I went to police, they were asking for 50k mobilization fee, imagine! Well I have learnt my lesson, but I will reveal their identity, so that nobody from here falls victim.

2. Hajya Mariam Farouk(08033032675) No photograph attached. She wears glasses, about 5'7 , chocolate in complexion, wears glasses, she is about 60 years old. Speaks Hausa and English Fluently
3. Micheal Akanni(08067491124) See attached photograph (The very black dude) Also see his fake profile, MD of everything.

Sorry for your loss bro. Its so pitiful to imagine. But trust me, they will come back to you for more. Nigerians are very greedy and thus can't be satisfied.
Re: How Man Scams People With "FG Jobs": Scammer On The Prowl by Rozan10: 11:50pm On Sep 08, 2016
Na wa o... When i just saved my mom from atm/bvn fraudsters this past Saturday naim dem show face with this one again... Hian!! embarassed God epp us cry

Are you on TELEGRAM? Good news for u... Check my signature...
Re: How Man Scams People With "FG Jobs": Scammer On The Prowl by greggng: 12:15am On Sep 09, 2016
His activities doesn't end in that initially dhl charges. What baffles me is how people fall for such a scheme
Re: How Man Scams People With "FG Jobs": Scammer On The Prowl by greggng: 12:22am On Sep 09, 2016
Sacluxpaint:

You were making sense untill I saw in this buhari era. Scammers and 419 has been here with us for ages. Are you another pdp biggot?
Re: How Man Scams People With "FG Jobs": Scammer On The Prowl by Nobody: 12:24am On Sep 09, 2016
greggng:

You were making sense untill I saw in this buhari era. Scammers and 419 has been here with us for ages. Are you another pdp biggot?

Oga forget about the political affiliation, I am telling you how I was conned, and why people should not fall prey, we are in desperate times.
Re: How Man Scams People With "FG Jobs": Scammer On The Prowl by Ishilove: 2:05am On Sep 09, 2016
Sacluxpaint:

Eyah. Nigerian police are a disgrace
Re: How Man Scams People With "FG Jobs": Scammer On The Prowl by wolewolsz(m): 7:06am On Sep 09, 2016
greggng:
His activities doesn't end in that initially dhl charges. What baffles me is how people fall for such a scheme

some have paid over 7500 into the account and many more which is being withdrawn each day. That thought is scary
Re: How Man Scams People With "FG Jobs": Scammer On The Prowl by verabetsy(f): 8:11am On Sep 09, 2016
Loisemm:
Mtcheww. These scammers are many. Thanks for sharing. Na so them dey always pressure ppl. By their pressure, u will know them. Someone that truly has the power to connect u to a job, won't call u up and down. Their calling u upandan is to quickly collect that money from you before u realize what's truly happening!

you only get to know when scam occurs outside Nairaland but the millions of scams that take place on Nairaland will never make front page

And you want to tell me Nairaland is a site to be?
Re: How Man Scams People With "FG Jobs": Scammer On The Prowl by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 09, 2016
verabetsy:

you only get to know when scam occurs outside Nairaland but the millions of scams that take place on Nairaland will never make front page

And you want to tell me Nairaland is a site to be?

Nairaland is still a site to be o.
Personally, I feel one can only get scammed online here if you permit yourself to be. What happened to ignoring them? Sometimes, one can look and pass. If it's verified by Tehn or Nairaland detectives, one can help if the means is there. Everybody is looking for money. Even me. So give if u can and after due verification. Simple.
For jobs, if they ask you for money first, then there's 90% chance that they are fake/fraudulent.
Re: How Man Scams People With "FG Jobs": Scammer On The Prowl by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 09, 2016
wolewolsz:
undecidedHello everyone, hope this little info meets you well and hopefully helps save yourself and loved ones some amount of time, hope and MONEY.
I will try as much as possible to make this quick and very detailed as possible

some months back, a certain man approached my girlfriend who works in one of the old generation banks and asks her to help her transfer some money to her daughter in LEAD CITY university. While my GF got to work help the said customer, the man stylishly answered a phone call and kept telling the person on the other end of the phone to keep calm that his appointment letter has been printed and congratulations on his new job.
Then again his phone rang and he said the same thing to the other caller who probably was a female. Right where he was making the phone call my GF's face lit up when he mentioned to the other caller the job was a FG job (who no want better thing) he said Solid minerals.
So my GF asked the man(who gave name as 'Mr. Olayinka') she wouldn't mind if such an opportunity comes calling again. Now the man(being and looking more arrogant and boastful) said "nkan ke kere ni (small thing).
Told her to write her details on a piece of paper and her number which she did.
Fast forward to evening She called me and told me of the development. On studying the whole scenario she explained, I told her with conviction the man targeted her purposely for a Scam. I was really convinced even thought I haven't had such experience. Then I adviced her to play along and let's hear what the man had to offer.
immediately I dropped the phone call this man called my GF and told her he was working on her appointment and thereby confirmed my thought on the whole issue all along.
He told her to pay #2,500(DHL money) into an account in Access bank, before 10 am the next day. My GF gave me the heads up and I told her to ignore the man as I was 100% sure say na scam.
Next day, this man phoned my GF so much she had to put her phone on silent and when she picked He said congratulations and blah blah... That hope she has sent the money, my GF said no, the man ( forming vex ) threatened not to help her again. Then my GF put his number under call control, and that was the end.

I thought that was the end to it all until Tuesday when I got a call from my uncle(he works in a bank too) who told me to call a certain 'Mr. Ajayi' on 090356063.. that the man said his oga has 5 slots in mining cooperation or so. And I should please call him as soon as possible.
I placed a call to the said man, the next thing he said was I should send all my details through text messages and I should wait for his directive. I painstakingly took my time to send my details to this man then he got back and told me.
Mr. Ajayi: Now pick a pen and a paper
Me: okay ( I don dey happy )
Mr. Ajayi: TIMILEHIN MATTHEW.
3071000052 ( THINKING NA MY APPLICATION ID )
First Bank (my hope dash straight
)
pay in #1,800 for DHL services ( at thi

Scam mere no is : 090356063..
Account Number : Timi...., 3071000... First Bank.

You have done well by dishing out the information here but that is not enough.

Since your gf was targeted by the scammer, she should report this matter to her branch manager and also refer him to the story on nairaland as confirmation. The branch manager is mandated by law to report all suspicious transactions to the CBN and accounts where such transactions pass through.

The police and EFCC should set him up and arrest the scammer from there.

Please act today. People like that scammer should not be walking free..
Re: How Man Scams People With "FG Jobs": Scammer On The Prowl by Omotakins(m): 10:37am On Sep 09, 2016
prof1990:
During my IT at GTB I had an encounter with a lady that paid 50k to a scammer who promised her a job in the aviation sector. 50k to a scammer embarassed
It is what it is. Similar thing happened to me in 2009 while looking for job. I didn't buy that, but fell flat when I was told of a federal job vacancy which I had to secure with 180000. I was swindled by my cousin of that sum. The job never materialized. One needs to be very careful and wise. May God help us.
Re: How Man Scams People With "FG Jobs": Scammer On The Prowl by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 09, 2016
Had similar experience in the past
Re: How Man Scams People With "FG Jobs": Scammer On The Prowl by BobUg28(m): 12:48pm On Sep 09, 2016
Ishilove:
Reminds me of the man who claimed to work with the UN. I met him on a bus many years ago and he claimed his vehicle was faulty.

After we exchanged contacts, the man started to rigmarole with promises. I was suspicious from the outset, but what gave the eediot man away was when he fixed a 'UN' interview at a fastfood at Allen/Opebi. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Last last the only thing he gained from me was MTN 400 recharge card. He had called me sounding very stressed, claiming he was in a meeting and he needed to call some of his contacts in Abuja, he didn't have credit, had no one to send (we didn't have internet banking then) bla bla bla. grin

I sent it. When he tried that sheeit with me a second time ignored the eejit, until he shot himself on the foot by fixing interview venue at Mr Biggs, Allen road.

I thence sat down and composed a 4 page stinker that narrated a brief history of fuel and tire themed jungle justice in Lagos, ending it with a stern exhortation to cease and desist from his evil ways. angry

I thereafter blocked the cretin.

E wu Chimo!,,, Nne can't you write without sending us to go marry our dictionary?

1 Like

Re: How Man Scams People With "FG Jobs": Scammer On The Prowl by HMZi: 9:44am On Sep 10, 2016
One of d many reasons why NL rocks,una sabi cast scam..
.My problem is that people will still get scammed this way..wat a sorry bunch...tnx 4 d info.
Re: How Man Scams People With "FG Jobs": Scammer On The Prowl by Michaelpraise: 10:38am On Aug 11, 2023
09169583117 and 09038750543. These are scam numbers claiming to be staff of Arik Air. He is a thief and a criminal.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dangote To Give Graduate Drivers Trucks After Use / Graduate Trainees Recruitment At Grant Thornton Nigeria / Is It Advisable To Submit Application Letter In Hand Written Form Or Typed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.