Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Here Is Why Apple Removed The 3.5mm Headset Jack From The New Iphone 7 - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Here Is Why Apple Removed The 3.5mm Headset Jack From The New Iphone 7 (34705 Views)

How I Removed A Broken Headphone Jack From My Phone / Galaxy S8 Is Not Going To Feature A 3.5mm Headphone Jack / The REAL REASON Apple Removed The Headphone Jack From The Iphone 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Is Why Apple Removed The 3.5mm Headset Jack From The New Iphone 7 by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 09, 2016
nastyesco:
While I agree with you...your quotes are also that of a man struggling and condemning people who have opted for the good life. Your neighbour intends to sell a house+land not just the land for 18m...asides your forgetting that a structure has been developed on the land. This is his proposed rate to sell. He may end up selling half that price, its dependent on what prospective buyer offers. While people with a BlackBerry in 2007 have used numbers of phones after that. Perhaps, many were alive in 2007 and dead today. Quit condemning people for choosing to live a more opulent life...never forget they are enjoying every minute of it. You should also try enjoying it..

I think like a man struggling right? Why don't you get me a job then? grin

Or better still get me an iPhone
Do you know anyone whose expenditure in a year is more than his income is totally broke and poor? Are you even literate
Re: Here Is Why Apple Removed The 3.5mm Headset Jack From The New Iphone 7 by donem: 7:57am On Sep 09, 2016
shinarambo1:

not in north america. People are obsessed with anything apple here.
Your spot on.
Re: Here Is Why Apple Removed The 3.5mm Headset Jack From The New Iphone 7 by STILESGANG: 8:15am On Sep 09, 2016
Vizkizz:
[b] spending over 350k on a phone which wouldn't last 2years without being tagged "outdated"? Where is IPhone4? undecided

Can someone tell me what is happening to Blackberry right now? I heard even whatsapp is not interested in their services anymore. Do you know the amount of virginity that was laid to waste on that phone? Even me sef furcked one or two girls with the promise of getting them a blackberry (Bold 2 for that matter) grin

Before you start calling me broke let me give you a little idea of what I can do with that amount that it will fetch me X10. undecided

Get a land in Far ikorodu (come to my area in agric, you will get a plot for that amount but na inside thick evil forest) then wait for 5 years and sell it for 5 million. The guy staying next to my compound wants to sell his house right now for 18 million and when he bought it (2007) it was just 400k

I am sure some people bough Motorola blade at that amount and they are still tenants in the house they stay right now. NO WISDOM undecided
[/b]

[size=13pt]Buy what you need not what you want.

Buy Assets not liability.

Think like a billionaire (billionaires don't waste money on liabilities, they even look for ways to make more money) [/size]

Bollocks!No need for the epistle,we know u can't afford the phone..Except for yahoo boys and runs girls,do you serously think anyone that is buoyant enough to splash 400k on a smartphone doesn't have solid investment or a sure source of income.

And this billionaire shit is become annoying,when did a billionaire's way of life become a standard for normal people to live their lives?So billionaires don't spend on luxuries abi?

1 Like

Re: Here Is Why Apple Removed The 3.5mm Headset Jack From The New Iphone 7 by Topjohn: 8:18am On Sep 09, 2016
I await Samsung to kill off this competition.
Let her produce a better phone than the features of the iPhone7 and also with the 3.5mm jack present in their phone...then apple will be a shame for this advent.... #simple
Re: Here Is Why Apple Removed The 3.5mm Headset Jack From The New Iphone 7 by PhonePlanet(m): 8:27am On Sep 09, 2016
truthsayer007:

Thank God, someone is finally giving up on iPhone and knowing that its an overrated piece of device.
not exactly tho smiley
Re: Here Is Why Apple Removed The 3.5mm Headset Jack From The New Iphone 7 by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 09, 2016
STILESGANG:
Bollocks!No need for the epistle,we know u can't afford the phone..Except for yahoo boys and runs girls,do you serously think anyone that is buoyant enough to splash 400k on a smartphone doesn't have solid investment or a sure source of income.

And this billionaire shit is become annoying,when did a billionaire's way of life become a standard for normal people to live their lives?So billionaires don't spend on luxuries abi?

Next time before you embarrass yourself on a public forum you should learn to read and understand. If you read once, read it again. Then understand the message that was passed across.

You seem too unintelligent for me to explain myself too undecided
Re: Here Is Why Apple Removed The 3.5mm Headset Jack From The New Iphone 7 by dasphinx1(m): 8:42am On Sep 09, 2016
shinarambo1:

The problem (same with the moto) is how do you charge your phone while its connected to your car stereo system?
Do these phone(s) come with wireless charging.

That is where the moto mods come into play...
Re: Here Is Why Apple Removed The 3.5mm Headset Jack From The New Iphone 7 by phibetakappa: 9:11am On Sep 09, 2016
[quote author=Vizkizz post=49193275][b] spending over 350k on a phone which wouldn't last 2years without being tagged "outdated"? Where is IPhone4? undecided

Can someone tell me what is happening to Blackberry right now? I heard even whatsapp is not interested in their services anymore. Do you know the amount of virginity that was laid to waste on that phone? Even me sef furcked one or two girls with the promise of getting them a blackberry (Bold 2 for that matter) grin

Before you start calling me broke let me give you a little idea of what I can do with that amount that it will fetch me X10. undecided

Get a land in Far ikorodu (come to my area in agric, you will get a plot for that amount but na inside thick evil forest) then wait for 5 years and sell it for 5 million. The guy staying next to my compound wants to sell his house right now for 18 million and when he bought it (2007) it was just 400k

I am sure some people bough Motorola blade at that amount and they are still tenants in the house they stay right now. NO WISDOM undecided
[/b]

Think like a billionaire (billionaires don't waste money on liabilities, they even look for ways to make more money) [/size]

I agree perfectly with you.
Re: Here Is Why Apple Removed The 3.5mm Headset Jack From The New Iphone 7 by Stanley08(m): 10:33am On Sep 09, 2016
Let's just leave this here...

Re: Here Is Why Apple Removed The 3.5mm Headset Jack From The New Iphone 7 by DerMeister: 10:35am On Sep 09, 2016
Sony Walkman series, W800 was one of the best phones ever made. It had everything in a compact little package. Nice one! cool

shinarambo1:
look what i found...lol
team sony :p
Re: Here Is Why Apple Removed The 3.5mm Headset Jack From The New Iphone 7 by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 09, 2016
"Apple will be throwing an 3.5mm-jack-to-Lightning adapter in the phones' box for free, too."
iPhone 8:- this time, you'll have to buy the jack to lightning cable. You're on your own

1 Like

Re: Here Is Why Apple Removed The 3.5mm Headset Jack From The New Iphone 7 by samsard(m): 11:00am On Sep 09, 2016
Vizkizz:
[b] spending over 350k on a phone which wouldn't last 2years without being tagged "outdated"? Where is IPhone4? undecided

[/b]

Billionaires and millionaires buy million dollar cars, so what are you saying? Its all about interests. and IF you haue a problem with the price of the iPhone then you shouldnt be buying one. Whats the point of the 'investments' and 'assets' if you can't enjoy top of the line tech with your money. Are you taking the monEy to the after life?

1 Like

Re: Here Is Why Apple Removed The 3.5mm Headset Jack From The New Iphone 7 by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 09, 2016
Vizkizz:

[/b]

Damn it!, see words of wisdom shocked shocked... Btw, you finally broke out of jail cheesy, how did you do it bro ...
Re: Here Is Why Apple Removed The 3.5mm Headset Jack From The New Iphone 7 by khristal87(m): 12:36pm On Sep 09, 2016
And u mistakenly tke d ear pods to nightclass, someone wud jst steal dem n sell dem fr 5k,,, mtcheeeew
Re: Here Is Why Apple Removed The 3.5mm Headset Jack From The New Iphone 7 by nastyesco(m): 2:08pm On Sep 09, 2016

I think like a man struggling right? Why don't you get me a job then? grin

Or better still get me an iPhone
Do you know anyone whose expenditure in a year is more than his income is totally broke and poor? Are you even literate

I am not interested in your financial standing...if u are actually literate...you will understand I said you THINK..I never concluded that's ur state...however...if u are trying to be a fine "bara" and begging for iPhone...just go to IDP camp...I am sure u ll likely see a benefactor to bless you with one.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Wrong Places To Use Your Mobile Phone / What Made You Switch To Iphone And Never Looked Back?? / Proxies 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.