Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,278 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Buhari Approves Borrowing From World Bank, China - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Approves Borrowing From World Bank, China (20723 Views)

List Of The 23 States In Nigeria That Exceeded Borrowing Limits– FRC / Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies / FG Okays Loans From World Bank, China, Japan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Approves Borrowing From World Bank, China by alberson(f): 9:49am On Sep 09, 2016
this government....

Re: Buhari Approves Borrowing From World Bank, China by obailala(m): 9:52am On Sep 09, 2016
sarutobie:

lame as usual...be gone thou zombie!
Go hang urself, thou wailer!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Borrowing From World Bank, China by obailala(m): 10:00am On Sep 09, 2016
jelal007:
U fail 2 understand this isn't about GEJ. Did barack obama keep blaming george bush 4d recession? Nope he didn't. Now we hear PMB wants 2 borrow,why did it take him over 1 year 2do so? The man is just being a stubborn mule,nothing more.
Sometimes I do not know whether it's just natural ignorance, or whether it's just a prejudiced filled heart that induces people to make ignorant statements like the bolded above...

Is this the first time you are hearing that the FG is going to borrow to finance the N2 trillion deficit in the 2016 budget?...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Borrowing From World Bank, China by anonimi: 10:06am On Sep 09, 2016
asuustrike2009:
Yeah don't mind those hypocrite. They don't see anything wrong in what he does even if he brings policies to cause hunger

Don't blame them na sey dem don take winchious broom take sweep them brain comot before dem come give them rice chop to complete their zombiefication process. grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2162677_img20150225204321edit_jpeg56bb1cb2db278f716bb3a9df7c4cd726

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3073565_ctuafvju8aakuv5_jpeg49a942de8e3d1d388856e63d96b767a5

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4180477_1392483210143001453357818500537568220443822n_jpeg744fcdbcdbc4f5b147d46800faffe62b

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Approves Borrowing From World Bank, China by anonimi: 10:07am On Sep 09, 2016
obailala:
Sometimes I do not know whether it's just natural ignorance, or whether it's just a prejudiced filled heart that induces people to make ignorant statements like the bolded above...

Is this the first time you are hearing that the FG is going to borrow to finance the N2 trillion deficit in the 2016 budget?...

Why can't they finance the deficit with the trillions trillions that they already recovered
Maybe the so-called recovery is just another LIE from their very productive factory of propaganda, fabricated stories and lies.

STFUand4kMeHARD:
Looted Funds: FG Recovers N3.4 Trn Cash, Assets – Amaechi

Source:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/looted-funds-fg-recovers-n3-4-trn-cash-assets-amaechi/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3356469_screenshot20160131120000_jpeg639beaec46d4ced684f639998a489af2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Approves Borrowing From World Bank, China by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 09, 2016
Paperwhite:
Useless,clueless,directionless,illiterate, vindictive,one-step forward,hundred-steps backward......president of zombies in a zoo republic.
funny u still live in the Zoo republic.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Borrowing From World Bank, China by wazobiaN9(m): 10:26am On Sep 09, 2016
idupaul:
I am afraid as long as Buhari is in power no injection of loan will make any sense ..even if oil rises to 200 dollars a barrel it won't make any difference under visionless leader . So this loan is dead on arrival

So superman, put yourself in power.. mumu.
Re: Buhari Approves Borrowing From World Bank, China by obailala(m): 10:27am On Sep 09, 2016
anonimi:

Why can't they finance the deficit with the trillions trillions that they already recovered
Maybe the so-called recovery is just another LIE from their very productive factory of propaganda, fabricated stories and lies.

No insult intended but this is a very silly question and you can only be pardoned if you are a kid or an illiterate artisan on the streets. Only people who still ask this question are those who have wilfully decided to block their brains (for whatever reasons) or people who are just naturally unintelligent. The hardest man to wake is the one faking his sleep, even if you are told 1000 times, your brain will never be able to comprehend, so there's really no point responding to your silly question.

However, strictly for the benefit of others who may be reading this, only roughly ~N78 billion has been recovered so far, and every sane mind knows that is not the sort of amount that can finance the budget deficit. Trillions sitting in the accounts of indicted suspects have however been frozen even as court cases are still ongoing; one doesn't need formal education or special wisdom to know the government cannot touch these moneys under litigation.
Re: Buhari Approves Borrowing From World Bank, China by idupaul: 10:32am On Sep 09, 2016
wazobiaN9:

So superman, put yourself in power.. mumu.

My vote was part of those that put Buhari in power and it will be part of those that remove him in 2019 since he has no hope of performing. . You are clearly on a pay per post duty at some data centre.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves Borrowing From World Bank, China by ikwubaba: 10:35am On Sep 09, 2016
ovadozes:
Lord!!! How did we get here?? How can someone be so daft and clueless at the same time, this just like a dog going back to its vomit. 'I want to pight kwarruption' nobody asked what he will do with the economy

When did PMB said he will not borrow. I simply refused official devaluation of Naira as suggested by that old woman. Borrowing has always been on the agenda. The govt was just being careful.

Wailing get grade, but dey try read small na.
Re: Buhari Approves Borrowing From World Bank, China by zsch: 10:46am On Sep 09, 2016
As far as I'm concerned, this Government DOES NOT have a plan.

Budget approved half way into the year

Ministers were selected late

Good chunk of ministers lack required skills to head their portfolio
Recovered loot. If a leader lacks a decent understanding of their responsibilities, what the hell can they do?

We didn't learn of plummeting oil prices yesterday or Shale oil, we had no plan to mitigate the effects.

How do we diversify our economy? What is the government doing? They NEVER talk to us and when they do, it's not the man in charge, it's a crony who makes careless statements that make a weak economy nervous.

Now, they want to borrow more money, for what? Why don't we know. How will it be spent, how will it be repaid? What is the collateral, out children' future?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves Borrowing From World Bank, China by anonimi: 10:50am On Sep 09, 2016
obailala:
No insult intended but this is a very silly question and you can only be pardoned if you are a kid or an illiterate artisan on the streets. Only people who still ask this question are those who have wilfully decided to block their brains (for whatever reasons) or people who are just naturally unintelligent. The hardest man to wake is the one faking his sleep, even if you are told 1000 times, your brain will never be able to comprehend, so there's really no point responding to your silly question.

However, strictly for the benefit of others who may be reading this, only roughly ~N78 billion has been recovered so far, and every sane mind knows that is not the sort of amount that can finance the budget deficit. Trillions sitting in the accounts of indicted suspects have however been frozen even as court cases are still ongoing; one doesn't need formal education or special wisdom to know the government cannot touch these moneys under litigation.

You are telling us that the dog of ubima does not understand the difference between frozen accounts and recovered money, right
I wonder how you define silly.
It would be interesting to find out, surely.

Looted Funds: FG Recovers N3.4 Trn Cash, Assets – Amaechi

Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/looted-funds-fg-recovers-n3-4-trn-cash-assets-amaechi/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3340066_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Borrowing From World Bank, China by anonimi: 10:53am On Sep 09, 2016
idupaul:
My vote was part of those that put Buhari in power and it will be part of those that remove him in 2019 since he has no hope of performing. .

Are you suggesting that you wish you could recall your 2015 vote?
Just asking oh.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3234361_fbimg1450823846843_jpegccc7ea9d509141b638a64535ab185d08

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves Borrowing From World Bank, China by obailala(m): 10:58am On Sep 09, 2016
anonimi:

You are telling us that the dog of ubima does not understand the difference between frozen accounts and recovered money, right
I wonder how you define silly.
It would be interesting to find out, surely.

Do you have a little mirror?
Re: Buhari Approves Borrowing From World Bank, China by DedeNkem: 11:11am On Sep 09, 2016
engrchykae:
will you shut ur useless mouth,ur criminal govt knows how she can't cope without Africa and especially Nigeria,robbing Nigeria through their so-called multinational firms and a nobody like you is here ranting.
ur insensitive govt can sacrifice ur ass as they did on 9/11 just to prove a point.
for ur info the founders of America are the murderers of the red Indians and Americans are cursed with war by chief tecumseh and ever since war have been ur lot.
THERE IS NOTHING OF PRIDE IN BEING AMERICAN

Don't mine the id*iot (ISpiksDaTroof). He goes about attacking people and ranting angrily!
Ignore the imb*ecile.
Re: Buhari Approves Borrowing From World Bank, China by DedeNkem: 11:12am On Sep 09, 2016
Ugosample:

In all honesty, borrowing from the world bank is no problem.

But borrowing from IMF?
That shows that you are in serious soup.
So I get your point.
Just substitute World Bank for IMF

Don't mine the id*iot (ISpiksDaTroof). He goes about attacking people and ranting angrily!
Ignore the imb*ecile.
Re: Buhari Approves Borrowing From World Bank, China by DedeNkem: 11:13am On Sep 09, 2016
sarutobie:

easy naa....if the zombie shoots himself in the head you will have blood on your hands..indirectly.

Ignore the imb*ecile.
Re: Buhari Approves Borrowing From World Bank, China by anonimi: 11:16am On Sep 09, 2016
obailala:
Do you have a little mirror?

I have a big mirror actually. grin grin

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/1nb7v0rr2go1pd1uooppvudcek8jg24k1277477[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves Borrowing From World Bank, China by danidee10(m): 11:19am On Sep 09, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:

"Bonafide" because WE let you. Were you born here? Were your parents? How about Grand Parents? Great-Grand Parents, maybe? A blue passport doesn't mean sh*t except that you pay your taxes on time like the legal foreign worker you are. If you never understood that, understand it now. The day we're ready---and pissed off enough--- we will amend the Constitution, yank that piece of paper out of your rough African palms, rip it up, and throw your ashy butt on the first Steam Boat smoking across the Atlantic back to where you truly belong.

Go back to destroying your own homeland with your backwards mentality where everyone thinks in reverse just like you.

How silly can you be... You're an American ranting and cursing on a Nigerian forum... Does that make any sense to you

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Borrowing From World Bank, China by ikwubaba: 11:20am On Sep 09, 2016
androidroot:
#Recallthis
"I am the most ABUSED and INSULTED
president in the
world, but when I leave office you will all
remember me
for the total FREEDOM you enjoyed under my
government".
GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN
December 2014.

Total freedom to steal and crumble the country.
Re: Buhari Approves Borrowing From World Bank, China by obailala(m): 11:21am On Sep 09, 2016
anonimi:

I have a big mirror actually. grin grin

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/1nb7v0rr2go1pd1uooppvudcek8jg24k1277477[/img]
Kudos to the person who gave you that quote, at least it masks the real picture and helps you sleep at night. wink
Re: Buhari Approves Borrowing From World Bank, China by Michel2013: 11:30am On Sep 09, 2016
obailala:
All I see on this thread are just a bunch of pathetic wailers doing what they know how to do best; wail and throw insults foolishly... Nigeria is currently in a dire situation and needs all the money it can get, borrowing has since been mapped out as the way forward but even getting the lenders to release money seems to have been a problem. Everyone knows borrowing from the imf/worldbank isnt favourable and the nation has tried to avoid that situation. But with things getting tougher and people going hungry, the govt seems to have run oit of options and may have to eventually resort to these same exploitative lot.

Now how anyone who is a Nigerian sees this unfortunate development as something to be excited over is beyond me; probably just getting another opportunity to throw insults around is what excites some folks. Such wastes!

zombies like you will never see any thing wrong with the dullard foolhardy bubu with regards to his obstinate posture regarding the issue of niger delta/IPOB. we all know that oil price has plunged greatly but the current low crude oil supply should be blamed on this dullard.you zombies are the ones cheering and urging him to level the agitators and militants so you can continue to drink niger delta oil.now i ask u how market? if the dullard is wise or has wise counselors he would have known that dialogue is the way to go.he wouldn't have been wasting our human and material resources prosecuting his evil and meaningless military campaign in the region.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Approves Borrowing From World Bank, China by kettle84(m): 11:42am On Sep 09, 2016
obailala:

after stealing the available Money he met. he now wants to borrow and steal so that the country can remain impoverished. 2016 budget has not implemented. APC is a scam
Re: Buhari Approves Borrowing From World Bank, China by jelal007(m): 11:51am On Sep 09, 2016
obailala:

I don't know if its foolishness or stupidity or blind loyalty that makes some people always feel PMB is doing everything right. Besides,I made a post which wasn't directed at U. If u feel u have shit 2 say 2me I suggest u take it elsewhere. Kapish? U know notin about wat n my folks did 4 PMB,so don't talk 2me abt prejudice.
Re: Buhari Approves Borrowing From World Bank, China by jelal007(m): 11:54am On Sep 09, 2016
anonimi:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3356469_screenshot20160131120000_jpeg639beaec46d4ced684f639998a489af2
Don't mind the slowpoke. I wonder if he's PMB's spokesman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Approves Borrowing From World Bank, China by greatgolis90: 12:52pm On Sep 09, 2016
What happened 2 d 2billion china loan? Even If eventually bubu gets d loan, I bet there wouldn't b any real change. "We learned to survived hard economic times without external borrowing" Yakubu Gowon. Pmb must realised dat leadership is quite different 4rm rulership, dictators rule while democrats leads, n 4 one 2 b a gud leader, he/she must listened 2 his people n act in accordance 2 d rule of law 4 d common good of all.
Re: Buhari Approves Borrowing From World Bank, China by obailala(m): 1:15pm On Sep 09, 2016
Michel2013:

zombies like you will never see any thing wrong with the dullard foolhardy bubu with regards to his obstinate posture regarding the issue of niger delta/IPOB. we all know that oil price has plunged greatly but the current low crude oil supply should be blamed on this dullard.you zombies are the ones cheering and urging him to level the agitators and militants so you can continue to drink niger delta oil.now i ask u how market? if the dullard is wise or has wise counselors he would have known that dialogue is the way to go.he wouldn't have been wasting our human and material resources prosecuting his evil and meaningless military campaign in the region.
Are you lost?.. can't you see the title of this thread?... Why don't you kindly go and open an ipob thread please and then you can discuss your ipob matters there..
Re: Buhari Approves Borrowing From World Bank, China by obailala(m): 1:24pm On Sep 09, 2016
jelal007:
I don't know if its foolishness or stupidity or blind loyalty that makes some people always feel PMB is doing everything right. Besides,I made a post which wasn't directed at U. If u feel u have shit 2 say 2me I suggest u take it elsewhere. Kapish? U know notin about wat n my folks did 4 PMB,so don't talk 2me abt prejudice.
Nowhere did I mention or insinuate that PMB is doing everything or anything right; except it is blind opposition that's muddling your eyesight or comprehension, I wonder how you came about that conclusion. Yes things are tight in the country and the government isn't living up to expectations, but when we criticise, can we can at least try to do so decently without having to sound like we're just wailing directionlessly?

jelal007:
U fail 2 understand this isn't about GEJ. Did barack obama keep blaming george bush 4d recession? Nope he didn't. Now we hear PMB wants 2 borrow,why did it take him over 1 year 2do so? The man is just being a stubborn mule,nothing more.
You and several others on the thread have painted a picture as if there was ever a time the govt said it wasn't going to borrow; meanwhile this is a govt that has announced over and over again since late last year that it was going to finance up to 30% of the 2016 budget through borrowing. What exactly did you mean by saying "The man is just being a stubborn mule"?
Re: Buhari Approves Borrowing From World Bank, China by Hiploko(m): 1:40pm On Sep 09, 2016
obailala:

I keep praying and hoping for the day you will make meaningful contributions. Pls surprise me. Has the word RECOVERED changed it's meaning because of APC? Obviously a zombie is yet to notice that APC kept churning out figures like Dasuki's $2B, N8 trillion budget, N78B and recently N3.4 trillion to keep zombies busy all week while hiding incompetence. Still praying for you sha. One day you will contribute meaningfully and make us proud. One lucky day!
Re: Buhari Approves Borrowing From World Bank, China by jelal007(m): 1:42pm On Sep 09, 2016
obailala:
Nowhere did I mention or insinuate that PMB is doing everything or anything right; except it is blind opposition that's muddling your eyesight or comprehension, I wonder how you came about that conclusion. Yes things are tight in the country and the government isn't living up to expectations, but when we criticise, can we can at least try to do so decently without having to sound like we're just wailing directionlessly?

You and several others on the thread have painted a picture as if there was ever a time the govt said it wasn't going to borrow; meanwhile this is a govt that has announced over and over again since late last year that it was going to finance up to 30% of the 2016 budget through borrowing. What exactly did you mean by saying "The man is just being a stubborn mule"?
Look slowpoke,I don't if u're buhari's mouthpiece but do take a message 2 him. He's messing up big time and he better get his act 2geda real quick. As 4u his bootlicker,take ur explanations 2a far off destination cos I don't need it.
Re: Buhari Approves Borrowing From World Bank, China by obailala(m): 1:59pm On Sep 09, 2016
Hiploko:
I keep praying and hoping for the day you will make meaningful contributions. Pls surprise me. Has the word RECOVERED changed it's meaning because of APC? Obviously a zombie is yet to notice that APC kept churning out figures like Dasuki's $2B, N8 trillion budget, N78B and recently N3.4 trillion to keep zombies busy all week while hiding incompetence. Still praying for you sha. One day you will contribute meaningfully and make us proud. One lucky day!
To he whom brain is given, sense is expected. I'm quite sure you have a brain in your head.

Several headlines on reported loot have been reported by journalists et al. But for any lettered person who has spared a few seconds to read beyond sensational headlines, it has always been reported that only N78 billion is the actual cash which is in hand, whilst all other funds are still subject of litigation. Now that you have refused to use your brain to comprehend this simple piece of info, that is nobody's fault but yours. Thank you!
Re: Buhari Approves Borrowing From World Bank, China by obailala(m): 2:02pm On Sep 09, 2016
jelal007:
Look slowpoke,I don't if u're buhari's mouthpiece but do take a message 2 him. He's messing up big time and he better get his act 2geda real quick. As 4u his bootlicker,take ur explanations 2a far off destination cos I don't need it.
Simple advice to you, when you want to criticise, do so with the use of simple facts and do so sensibly. There are too many gaffes out there that can be criticised so i see no reason why you choose to foam in the mouth over a baseless falsehood.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abba Kyari, Aisha Buhari, Others Bleed Nigeria High Commission In London - SR / Edo Drivers Association Endorses Obaseki (Photos, Video) / Oshiomhole's Baseless Diatribe Against Okonjo-Iweala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.