Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,588 members, 7,955,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:35 PM

Buhari Approves Borrowing From World Bank, China - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Approves Borrowing From World Bank, China (21083 Views)

List Of The 23 States In Nigeria That Exceeded Borrowing Limits– FRC / Buhari Approves Appointments For 13 Government Agencies / FG Okays Loans From World Bank, China, Japan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Approves Borrowing From World Bank, China by wazobiaN9(m): 2:37pm On Sep 09, 2016
idupaul:

My vote was part of those that put Buhari in power and it will be part of those that remove him in 2019 since he has no hope of performing. . You are clearly on a pay per post duty at some data centre.

funny @ pay per post... ludicrous. wouldn't mind some real money for pay per post tho. smiley

check my past comments, does it look like anything close to your imagination(s)??

Pray tell me, who is your lucky candidate come 2019... ??

I'm on the lookout for "the best man for the job"..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves Borrowing From World Bank, China by jelal007(m): 2:41pm On Sep 09, 2016
obailala:
Simple advice to you, when you want to criticise, do so with the use of simple facts and do so sensibly. There are too many gaffes out there that can be criticised so i see no reason why you choose to foam in the mouth over a baseless falsehood.
Dude,take ur advice 2 buhari. All these plenty grammar u spoke here doesn't change d hardship on ground. Accept it or not...besides u be pmb mouthpiece?
Re: Buhari Approves Borrowing From World Bank, China by DedeNkem: 3:09pm On Sep 09, 2016
It's very easy borrow and burden our children with debts, who's going to pay for it?

Buhari should do us all a favor and resign immediately! He's very incompetent, corrupt and an abysmal failure.
Re: Buhari Approves Borrowing From World Bank, China by ikwubaba: 3:09pm On Sep 09, 2016
Michel2013:

zombies like you will never see any thing wrong with the dullard foolhardy bubu with regards to his obstinate posture regarding the issue of niger delta/IPOB. we all know that oil price has plunged greatly but the current low crude oil supply should be blamed on this dullard.you zombies are the ones cheering and urging him to level the agitators and militants so you can continue to drink niger delta oil.now i ask u how market? if the dullard is wise or has wise counselors he would have known that dialogue is the way to go.he wouldn't have been wasting our human and material resources prosecuting his evil and meaningless military campaign in the region.

Progressive don't just wake up and start crying 'blue murder' they look at the facts. PMB is staggering here and there in this economy. But he has good intentions. We see things are not well, but unlike you, he needs support and prayers.

Abi u be part of looters/NDA/IPOB who wants him to fail so that we can return to the era of the locusts? Tufiakwa!!!

If things didn't work despite his intentions, we will look at the arrays of options and maybe push him off. But certainly not the Sherrif or Makarfi led PDP.

But u can keep wailing sha o
Re: Buhari Approves Borrowing From World Bank, China by obailala(m): 3:10pm On Sep 09, 2016
jelal007:
Dude,take ur advice 2 buhari. All these plenty grammar u spoke here doesn't change d hardship on ground. Accept it or not...besides u be pmb mouthpiece?
I am speaking for myself, if the existence of a person called buhari dey vex u too much, go and drink ogogoro to help urself.
Re: Buhari Approves Borrowing From World Bank, China by jelal007(m): 3:26pm On Sep 09, 2016
obailala:
I am speaking for myself, if the existence of a person called buhari dey vex u too much, go and drink ogogoro to help urself.
Don't be dumb. Does it mean whoever aint on d side of PMB hates the man? U don't knw me and u knw notin abt efforts I made 4 him. So don't come here and talk trash. 2 yrs 9months 2go and we're still talking about a whole lot of promises that have being abandoned? Abegy
Re: Buhari Approves Borrowing From World Bank, China by idupaul: 3:31pm On Sep 09, 2016
wazobiaN9:

funny @ pay per post... ludicrous. wouldn't mind some real money for pay per post tho. smiley

check my past comments, does it look like anything close to your imagination(s)??

Pray tell me, who is your lucky candidate come 2019... ??

I'm on the lookout for "the best man for the job"..

None yet but surely won't be Buhari
Re: Buhari Approves Borrowing From World Bank, China by obailala(m): 4:00pm On Sep 09, 2016
jelal007:
Don't be dumb. Does it mean whoever aint on d side of PMB hates the man? U don't knw me and u knw notin abt efforts I made 4 him. So don't come here and talk trash. 2 yrs 9months 2go and we're still talking about a whole lot of promises that have being abandoned? Abegy
What led to this exchange was you alleging that pmb was stubbornly refusing to borrow but has now eventually capitulated. Meanwhile it has never been a hidden fact (since last year) that the FG planned to borrow to plug the 2016 budget deficit. You were corrected on that simple point, instead of dying the topic, you proceeded to rant about buhari this buhari that... Look man, we all know times are hard but put yourself together and quit directionless wailing.
Re: Buhari Approves Borrowing From World Bank, China by ibnjarir93(m): 4:23pm On Sep 09, 2016
NoreenUG:

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-08/nigeria-s-presidency-approves-borrowing-from-world-bank-china

So, after all of Buhari's stubborn theatrics of We-will-never-submit -to-world-bank-and-IMF, he finally falls on his knees and approves borrowing from World Bank.

The man has been totally demystified! grin

Please mods (Dominique, Lalasticlala), help me edit my post and add in the full article. I'm on a crappy mobile phone, and character limit is killing me here.
Thanks.
Borrowing from IMF/WORLD BANK doesn't mean he is implementing the policies they proposed for Nigerian.
Re: Buhari Approves Borrowing From World Bank, China by kingbwatt: 5:10pm On Sep 09, 2016
chai buhari ill keep another gbese for the nxt person on power, cos he knows that he has fail in his government. wahala dey.
NoreenUG:

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-08/nigeria-s-presidency-approves-borrowing-from-world-bank-china

So, after all of Buhari's stubborn theatrics of We-will-never-submit -to-world-bank-and-IMF, he finally falls on his knees and approves borrowing from World Bank.

Please mods (Dominique, Lalasticlala), help me edit my post and add in the full article. I'm on a crappy mobile phone, and character limit is killing me here.
Thanks.
Re: Buhari Approves Borrowing From World Bank, China by gabe: 5:37pm On Sep 09, 2016
NoreenUG:

Thanks.
when in a reccession, u spend ur way out of it (keynesian economics). That was what Obama did. We must borrow. Its how we borrow and what we use it for that's important. Even if oil is $200 pb, we can't fund a kano-lagos, calabar-lagos standard guage railway without borrowing.
Re: Buhari Approves Borrowing From World Bank, China by GiantParrot(m): 5:50pm On Sep 09, 2016
ibnjarir93:
Borrowing from IMF/WORLD BANK doesn't mean he is implementing the policies they proposed for Nigerian.

If I remember correctly, those policies included removal of oil subsidies and devaluation of the naira. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Re: Buhari Approves Borrowing From World Bank, China by Adedeji2012(m): 6:36pm On Sep 09, 2016
Genius100:
OP is a slowpoke...

Did Buhari ever say he won't borrow money under favorable terms? The 2016 budget was crafted knowing we will have to borrow a significant portion..
You are a worse slowpoke. What happened to all the money they have been collecting?
Re: Buhari Approves Borrowing From World Bank, China by Michel2013: 3:45pm On Sep 10, 2016
obailala:
Are you lost?.. can't you see the title of this thread?... Why don't you kindly go and open an ipob thread please and then you can discuss your ipob matters there..

you not the one that created this platform so save your useless suggestion.if u like go embrace a transfer but what i want you to know is that much of this economic problems would have been averted if the buhari has refrained from his use of politically incorrect statements against certain region and run an inclusive democracy instead of exhibiting hatred and vindictiveness against some sections of the country. to start with IPOB has predated buhari regime but the incarceration of Nnamdi Kalu made the group go viral.Mossob was there during OBJ,later IPOB during yaradua/GEJ admin doing their thing but this fool called buhari gave the agitation international reputation through continuous detention of their leader and continued security brutality against the agitators. Niger Delta Avengers is aftermath of this brutality. now you can see how the supply of crude oil has been cut short compounding the already economic woes of this nation unless you are unable to relate to the cost and effect theory.
Re: Buhari Approves Borrowing From World Bank, China by obailala(m): 4:16pm On Sep 10, 2016
Michel2013:

you not the one that created this platform so save your useless suggestion.if u like go embrace a transfer but what i want you to know is that much of this economic problems would have been averted if the buhari has refrained from his use of politically incorrect statements against certain region and run an inclusive democracy instead of exhibiting hatred and vindictiveness against some sections of the country. to start with IPOB has predated buhari regime but the incarceration of Nnamdi Kalu made the group go viral.Mossob was there during OBJ,later IPOB during yaradua/GEJ admin doing their thing but this fool called buhari gave the agitation international reputation through continuous detention of their leader and continued security brutality against the agitators. Niger Delta Avengers is aftermath of this brutality. now you can see how the supply of crude oil has been cut short compounding the already economic woes of this nation unless you are unable to relate to the cost and effect theory.
Tell these your tales to the birds, the ipob agitation gained prominence only because GEJ lost the freaking election, not because of all these trashy theories you and many other buhari haters are giving here. Obj locked up Uwazuruike of massob in a cage for God knows how long but nobody raised an eyebrow. GEJ also sanctioned the arrest of several massob men and they were treated like pieces of trash and not a single person cared; one wouldn't forget in a hurry the case of several incarcerated massob members who were summarily executed by the police extrajudicially in the Ezu river case but nobody raised an eyebrow. Nnamdi kanu had been out there spewing trash on his radio waves but nobody ever took him serious not until gej lost an election and the hatred for buhari from the very first day automatically turned millions into die-hard admirers of the hitherto ignored kanu... once again, tell these your buhari hatred stories to the birds.... and may I remind you that this isnt an ipob thread please.
Re: Buhari Approves Borrowing From World Bank, China by Michel2013: 11:46pm On Sep 10, 2016
obailala:
Tell these your tales to the birds, the ipob agitation gained prominence only because GEJ lost the freaking election, not because of all these trashy theories you and many other buhari haters are giving here. Obj locked up Uwazuruike of massob in a cage for God knows how long but nobody raised an eyebrow. GEJ also sanctioned the arrest of several massob men and they were treated like pieces of trash and not a single person cared; one wouldn't forget in a hurry the case of several incarcerated massob members who were summarily executed by the police extrajudicially in the Ezu river case but nobody raised an eyebrow. Nnamdi kanu had been out there spewing trash on his radio waves but nobody ever took him serious not until gej lost an election and the hatred for buhari from the very first day automatically turned millions into die-hard admirers of the hitherto ignored kanu... once again, tell these your buhari hatred stories to the birds.... and may I remind you that this isnt an ipob thread please.

i know you will never see anything wrong with your slave master because you love your chain but in any case all of us including you are feeling the beat of economic woes brought upon nigeria by your ethnic hatred of GEJ.if not how can the so called sophisticated highly educated tribe would made a choice of a stark illiterate retarded old soldier to provide the antidote to nigeria problem. education is a waste if it cannot enable wise choice in life.anyways your mean is served enjoy it while it is hot. BTW never you tell me what i ought to do with this thread.ok?
Re: Buhari Approves Borrowing From World Bank, China by obailala(m): 12:48am On Sep 11, 2016
Michel2013:

i know you will never see anything wrong with your slave master because you love your chain but in any case all of us including you are feeling the beat of economic woes brought upon nigeria by your ethnic hatred of GEJ.if not how can the so called sophisticated highly educated tribe would made a choice of a stark illiterate retarded old soldier to provide the antidote to nigeria problem. education is a waste if it cannot enable wise choice in life.anyways your mean is served enjoy it while it is hot. BTW never you tell me what i ought to do with this thread.ok?
The limit of your brain power is aptly captured in your lame attempt at tribal labelling; you think everyone is equally shallow-minded and petty enough to follow the ethnic/tribal route in everything, hence you already think you know exactly where I am from just based on my political choice.

Meanwhile for persons within this your weird ideological realm, everything must have a tribal/ethnic/clannish colouration; hence you believe everyone who opposed the return of GEJ's government (even with the putrid sleaze it represented) must have done so for ethnic reasons. Wonderful way to reason!
Re: Buhari Approves Borrowing From World Bank, China by Michel2013: 2:01am On Sep 11, 2016
obailala:

The limit of your brain power is aptly captured in your lame attempt at tribal labelling; you think everyone is equally shallow-minded and petty enough to follow the ethnic/tribal route in everything, hence you already think you know exactly where I am from just based on my political choice.

Meanwhile for persons within this your weird ideological realm, everything must have a tribal/ethnic/clannish colouration; hence you believe everyone who opposed the return of GEJ's government (even with the putrid sleaze it represented) must have done so for ethnic reasons. Wonderful way to reason!

cut the bullshit and stop denying who you are.i can smell it,i can feel it and i can see it.you are nothing but an afonja ok? it is what it is bro.
no rational person would prefer an stark illiterate man as a president in any democratic society in 21 century no matter what. but your people are known for blind fellowship to the whims and caprices of your selfish leader,with any recourse to individuality.this can only happen in nigeria where tribalism and hatred surpass any rational determinant factors.what kind of bigotic blind tribalism is that.you should be ashamed of sorry ass by now than coming out here to spew poo.
Re: Buhari Approves Borrowing From World Bank, China by obailala(m): 9:20am On Sep 11, 2016
Michel2013:

cut the bullshit and stop denying who you are.i can smell it,i can feel it and i can see it.you are nothing but an afonja ok? it is what it is bro.
no rational person would prefer an stark illiterate man as a president in any democratic society in 21 century no matter what. but your people are known for blind fellowship to the whims and caprices of your selfish leader,with any recourse to individuality.this can only happen in nigeria where tribalism and hatred surpass any rational determinant factors.what kind of bigotic blind tribalism is that.you should be ashamed of sorry ass by now than coming out here to spew poo.
Like I said, you are simply showcasing the limits of your mental prowess. Nothing more needs to be said.
Re: Buhari Approves Borrowing From World Bank, China by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:14pm On Sep 11, 2016
Michel2013:

ur frustration is really epic. As weird as ur perception so it is dangerously shallow.
Did the so-called pple u labelled afonja not over-look the tribalism u talked about to reject Buhari in 2011?
Did the afonja pple not rally around GEJ when he was sidelined during the period Yardua was sick and supported him till he was appointed president in 2010?
Also did the afonja pple not overlook the tribalism u talked about to vote for GEJ in 2011?
Personally I'm frm the SS and I supported GEJ in 2011. But toward the end of his tenure I gave up on him seeing what a big disappointment he was. What did GEJ do for the SS pple with all the unprecedented oil boom money he made, apart frm enriching militants? GEJ govt made a whooping N54 trillion from oil boom and what does he ve to show for it?
If PMB govt makes thesame amount of money with nothing to show I ll despise him also.
The only tribal bigot here is u. Get over election loss my friend and move on with ur life.
Re: Buhari Approves Borrowing From World Bank, China by obailala(m): 2:00pm On Sep 11, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
ur frustration is really epic. As weird as ur perception so it is dangerously shallow.
Did the so-called pple u labelled afonja not over-look the tribalism u talked about to reject Buhari in 2011?
Did the afonja pple not rally around GEJ when he was sidelined during the period Yardua was sick and supported him till he was appointed president in 2010?
Also did the afonja pple not overlook the tribalism u talked about to vote for GEJ in 2011?
Personally I'm frm the SS and I supported GEJ in 2011. But toward the end of his tenure I gave up on him seeing what a big disappointment he was. What did GEJ do for the SS pple with all the unprecedented oil boom money he made, apart frm enriching militants? GEJ govt made a whooping N54 trillion from oil boom and what does he ve to show for it?
If PMB govt makes thesame amount of money with nothing to show I ll despise him also.
The only tribal bigot here is u. Get over election loss my friend and move on with ur life.
Me I just tire for that guy and his ilk.... According to the dude and his co-travellers, they believe GEJ is a demi-god and even with the magnetude of the sleaze exposed so far, their shallowness still makes them believe gej was rejected because he was a minority. And then one begins to wonder whether GEJ was from a majority in 2010/2011 when Nigerians from all works of life and tribes/ethnicities rallied around him and made him president.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Borrowing From World Bank, China by Michel2013: 8:14pm On Sep 11, 2016
NOETHNICITY:

my guy get my point GEJ is from naija deta but we SE supported him as our own but what did he do for us? nothing apart from making Enugu international airport.but being that as it were i will never choose an illiterate mean retarded soldier over him.any other person with brains and courage is preferable to GEJ who was messed up because of his weak nature.naturally GEJ was not corrupt but he very weak but that alone can never make me to dream of an illiterate as an alternative.don't me twisted. i hate the people that sponsored and marketed a dullard to be president of nigeria at this computer age.the emergence such dullard was possible through coup de tat not by free choice of masses.
Re: Buhari Approves Borrowing From World Bank, China by Michel2013: 8:39pm On Sep 11, 2016
obailala:
Me I just tire for that guy and his ilk.... According to the dude and his co-travellers, they believe GEJ is a demi-god and even with the magnetude of the sleaze exposed so far, their shallowness still makes them believe gej was rejected because he was a minority. And then one begins to wonder whether GEJ was from a majority in 2010/2011 when Nigerians from all works of life and tribes/ethnicities rallied around him and made him president.

dude listen there is no open ass without stench.if GEJ was courageous to prosecute past leaders especially OBJ and IBB you would be amazed with the quantum of loots among our past leaders.so stop talking as if corrupt is strange to us.every facet of our socio-politico-economic life is imbued in an ocean of corruption. talking about corruption why has BUBU restricted is his anti corruption campaign to GEJ administration? why has him not extended it to his party members that who were also accused of same offense? why did he spare the likes of OBJ,IBB,Amaech,tinubu? because he know GEJ is a weakling. your guys are the people encouraging this mess.right now Venezuela is staging a national wide protest against their govt but such would never happen in nija due to nepotism and tribalism.in my kindred election somebody like an illiterate buhari would never secure a vote. now he is fighting one sided corruption and the economy is in recession what a sudden somersault from no 1 economy in africa to a sudden mess.enjoy ur ability to make rational choice.
Re: Buhari Approves Borrowing From World Bank, China by onespecial(m): 9:40pm On Sep 11, 2016
Josmila:

Ignore the ignoramuses who have iota of knowledge about how government is run. For a government with dwindling resources, serious infrastructure deficiencies, and an ailing economy, borrowing to fix the deficit is the last resort. Some of these monies are coming in cash to the government, some are tied to infrastructure development..but hey, wailers must wail

U both never knew ur resources was dwindling when u embarked on nonsense touring of the world upandan. U never knew ur nation was in dire situation and u operated it like a sole proprietor for over 6 months under body odour. U never knew u had dwindling resources when u were making ur promises during campaign. U never knew u had dwindling economy when u provoked militants, refused to run an inclusive govt and carry all along.

Keep excusing urself and denying responsibilities u failed to carry.
Re: Buhari Approves Borrowing From World Bank, China by wazobiaN9(m): 10:46am On Sep 13, 2016
idupaul:

None yet but surely won't be Buhari

See, that is the problem... i don't see any better candidate out now.. ! It is not a comfortable preposition really!!
Re: Buhari Approves Borrowing From World Bank, China by jelal007(m): 8:15pm On Sep 20, 2016
obailala:
What led to this exchange was you alleging that pmb was stubbornly refusing to borrow but has now eventually capitulated. Meanwhile it has never been a hidden fact (since last year) that the FG planned to borrow to plug the 2016 budget deficit. You were corrected on that simple point, instead of dying the topic, you proceeded to rant about buhari this buhari that... Look man, we all know times are hard but put yourself together and quit directionless wailing.
U're such a stupid apologist 4 PMB. Did he brag that 9ja won't need borrowing 2 fund 2016 budget? Only 4 him 2 reverse himself. It won't be d 1st time he's reversing himself. He once said he'll publish names of looters,but he didn't keep his word on that;only 2 give us excuses at the end. Don't be a slowpoke,not all folks who complain are wailers. Get ur head checked.
Re: Buhari Approves Borrowing From World Bank, China by obailala(m): 8:29pm On Sep 20, 2016
jelal007:
U're such a stupid apologist 4 PMB. Did he brag that 9ja won't need borrowing 2 fund 2016 budget? Only 4 him 2 reverse himself. It won't be d 1st time he's reversing himself. He once said he'll publish names of looters,but he didn't keep his word on that;only 2 give us excuses at the end. Don't be a slowpoke,not all folks who complain are wailers. Get ur head checked.
In order to prove your sanity, kindly point out one single report, even if it's from one of those silly gutter blogs where it says that the FG wasnt going to borrow to finance the 2016 budget?... I would give you a full week to dig up this info and kindly present it to the house...

I feel very embarassed having to descend to this pathetic level to respond to someone swimming in your level of ignorance...The worst thing a man can do to himself is to argue with someone who is ignorant, and who doesnt even know that he is ignorant.
Re: Buhari Approves Borrowing From World Bank, China by jelal007(m): 9:12pm On Sep 20, 2016
obailala:
In order to prove your sanity, kindly point out one single report, even if it's from one of those silly gutter blogs where it says that the FG wasnt going to borrow to finance the 2016 budget?... I would give you a full week to dig up this info and kindly present it to the house...

I feel very embarassed having to descend to this pathetic level to respond to someone swimming in your level of ignorance...The worst thing a man can do to himself is to argue with someone who is ignorant, and who doesnt even know that he is ignorant.
See this animal of the lowest order talking 2me about embarrassment. U're sick in the brain,u definitely need 2c a doctor 2 have ur head examined. Some idiots just think PMB shouldn't be criticised no matter what. If u do,then u're 'wailer'. How stupid is that? Besides,did I mention ur name in the post I made in d 1st instance? U took the matter personal,vomit ted shit outta ur stinking hole,I give u a taste of ur own medicine only 4u 2 speak of condescending LOW? If u're sooo civil,it should've reflected in ur very 1st comment. Hypocrite!!!
Re: Buhari Approves Borrowing From World Bank, China by obailala(m): 9:22pm On Sep 20, 2016
jelal007:
See this animal of the lowest order talking 2me about embarrassment. U're sick in the brain,u definitely need 2c a doctor 2 have ur head examined. Some idiots just think PMB shouldn't be criticised no matter what. If u do,then u're 'wailer'. How stupid is that? Besides,did I mention ur name in the post I made in d 1st instance? U took the matter personal,vomit ted shit outta ur stinking hole,I give u a taste of ur own medicine only 4u 2 speak of condescending LOW? If u're sooo civil,it should've reflected in ur very 1st comment. Hypocrite!!!
jelal007:
U're such an idiot of the highest order. A pathetic little worm is what u are. Steer clear. FOOL. Keep being a buhari apologist. Retard!!!
Mr Man, throwing insults all over the place is a typical trademark of an empty vessel... I only asked you a simple question.

You claimed that Buhari said he wasnt going to borrow, but now has reversed and wants to borrow... You are connected to the internet and google is your friend. Kindly show us one single place where Buhari said he wasnt going to borrow?... Prove to the world that that nonsense wasnt a figment of your shallow imagination?

There is nothing wrong with criticising a government, Nigeria is yet to get a perfect govt so criticism is allowed. But when you criticise, try and do so with some wisdom by not making up childish false accusations out of your imagination.
Re: Buhari Approves Borrowing From World Bank, China by jelal007(m): 9:48pm On Sep 20, 2016
obailala:

Mr Man, throwing insults all over the place is a typical trademark of an empty vessel... I only asked you a simple question.

You claimed that Buhari said he wasnt going to borrow, but now has reversed and wants to borrow... You are connected to the internet and google is your friend. Kindly show us one single place where Buhari said he wasnt going to borrow?... Prove to the world that that nonsense wasnt a figment of your shallow imagination?

There is nothing wrong with criticising a government, Nigeria is yet to get a perfect govt so criticism is allowed. But when you criticise, try and do so with some wisdom by not making up childish false accusations out of your imagination.
Being an apologist is a typical mindset of a silly individual. Makes the both of us,slowpoke. See this typical example of an animal who eats his young alive talking 2me about being civil. Hw many times has PMB made comments and failed 2 live up 2 it? U're such an idiot.
Re: Buhari Approves Borrowing From World Bank, China by jelal007(m): 9:53pm On Sep 20, 2016
obailala:

Shut ur stinking hole,I don't need a lecture 4rm an idiot on the fact that no govt is perfect. Take that and shove it up ur stinking a**hole. Criticism isn't allowed in the books of apologist like urself,becos whoever does that is a 'wailer'. Take the middle finger,fool!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Commissions Karu International Market In Lafia, Nasarawa State / President Buhari Meeting With Security Chiefs Behind Closed Doors In Abuja / You're Not Mature,you Need Emotional Intelligence -segalink Slams Oby Ezekwesili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.