Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

How Can I Make Myself An Admin In A Whatsapp Group? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Make Myself An Admin In A Whatsapp Group? (2238 Views)

How Much Data Does A Whatsapp Call Use? It Depends And Here Is Why / How To Function In A Whatsapp Group? / Who Pays More For A Whatsapp Call? The Caller Or The Receiver? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Make Myself An Admin In A Whatsapp Group? by mormoni(m): 10:15pm On Sep 08, 2016
Please someone shud help.. I am a member of one whatsapp group, and the admin has been misbehaving..i want to show him that I am a nairalander by making myself admin and him a floor member. I use BlackBerry z30. Thank u
Re: How Can I Make Myself An Admin In A Whatsapp Group? by Taeewo(m): 10:21pm On Sep 08, 2016
Yes, its very possible by removing urself from the group and create ur own.. .....

After creating urs, u can now start receiving money into ur bank account.. ..

Hope it help?

Any oda question?

7 Likes

Re: How Can I Make Myself An Admin In A Whatsapp Group? by beinstein(m): 10:21pm On Sep 08, 2016
Locate him , then get hold of his his cellphone through any means possible. Whether na to steal am, collect it on gun point or smash his skull on the wall. The choice is yours.
Re: How Can I Make Myself An Admin In A Whatsapp Group? by Deenite(m): 10:22pm On Sep 08, 2016
Its easy, look for the left eye of a purple mosquito, grey hair of a living lion, a broken pieces of an iphone 7 screen, GMB's right ear, and den go to the back of your house and pour 5 liters of petrol in a basket, put everything inside and light d fire with your mind. Behold u will b d newest addmin in d group.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Make Myself An Admin In A Whatsapp Group? by UndisputedBosom(m): 10:35pm On Sep 08, 2016
Deenite:
Its easy, look for the left eye of a purple mosquito, grey hair of a living lion, a broken pieces of an iphone 7 screen, GMB's right ear, and den go to the back of your house and pour 5 liters of petrol in a basket, put everything inside and light d fire with your mind. Behold u will b d newest addmin in d group.

Oh my God........guy den send u 2 kill me wit laff grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make Myself An Admin In A Whatsapp Group? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 08, 2016
ask and it shall be given unto you.. So simple.. Just ask him/her to add you as an admin
Re: How Can I Make Myself An Admin In A Whatsapp Group? by Bilabong(m): 10:43pm On Sep 08, 2016
mormoni:
Please someone shud help.. I am a member of one whatsapp group, and the admin has been misbehaving..i want to show him that I am a nairalander by making myself admin and him a floor member. I use BlackBerry z30. Thank u
are we criminal?
Re: How Can I Make Myself An Admin In A Whatsapp Group? by Ikem11(m): 10:49pm On Sep 08, 2016
Nothing person no go see for this world... All I can do is just laugh grin
Re: How Can I Make Myself An Admin In A Whatsapp Group? by Simeony007(m): 10:54pm On Sep 08, 2016
Kill the Admin and you'll be the newest Admin very eas.
Re: How Can I Make Myself An Admin In A Whatsapp Group? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 08, 2016
mormoni:
so simple son.. Just get a girl make friends with her.. And ask for a favour , tell her to chyke the admin.. To make her one by seducing him.. And boom she makes you admin.. Remove him immediatly.. Now you have your group.

Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make Myself An Admin In A Whatsapp Group? by adeniyilamlek(m): 1:52pm On Sep 09, 2016
Taeewo:
Yes, its very possible by removing urself from the group and create ur own.. .....

After creating urs, u can now start receiving money into ur bank account.. ..

Hope it help?

Any oda question?
grin grin grin
Re: How Can I Make Myself An Admin In A Whatsapp Group? by YhungPablo(m): 3:51pm On Sep 09, 2016
I am the admin of the group. any comments?

(1) (Reply)

Lenovo Z5s: SP 710,6.3'', Android 9.0, Type C,indisplay Selfie Camera (see Pics) / Puma Is Looking For Beta Testers For Its Self-lacing Sneakers / Mediatek Processors Ranking And Complete List [2019]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.