Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Tears Of A Grown Man-Epic. Dedicated To All Males. A Must Read! - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tears Of A Grown Man-Epic. Dedicated To All Males. A Must Read! (3266 Views)

Tears Of A Pearl ( My Human Mermaid) By NICKY DA QUEEN / Tears Of A Soldier............ A Military War Story / Can I Take A Break From Being A Grown Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tears Of A Grown Man-Epic. Dedicated To All Males. A Must Read! by glo3nity: 3:06pm On Sep 24, 2016
Still on SCEEN ten

MAKO: Ha...I don't know what to do..., I found thorn as love and she impale my heart alot,
life has prove not to be a play ground but a learning field compelling me against my wish
It just his way
live with it offer and die without nothing
BASH: Nothing is ever made perfect or to last forever
MAKO: Too bad, I'm at the verge of bursting
The truth is, I wouldn't mind to take that shot perhaps, grace can contradict my fate
BASH: Don't sound desperate
MAKO: I am desperate because I can't afford to lose

Mako rumple his face with his hand up to the hairs on his head, he pout and rested an index finger on his nose, which steadily tap his bridge. Side turn to glance at the palour he cut a sight of two beings in deep romance Bash smiled and spoke

BASH: Do not mind those two
They are couple of love bird who recently got hitched
MAKO: Hm! I'm jealous
I need to add meaning to my pathetic life

Mako gulp in the forth shot and stood up and concluded their conversation

Debit me on this, we'll see later

Mako rushed out.
Re: Tears Of A Grown Man-Epic. Dedicated To All Males. A Must Read! by glo3nity: 12:19pm On Sep 25, 2016
Stiil on SCENE ten

From the exit door of the parlour Mako bumped into one of his female counter-parts named Ibitoyin

IBITOYIN: Ah...!!
MAKO: Oh' mine...! I'm sorry...
IBITOYIN: Mako, it's you...
MAKO: Are you all right..?
IBITOYIN: Yes, am as smooth as dice
MAKO: Okay
IBITOYIN: Long time
Why has your presence be scarce..?
MAKO: Do not mind me..,
My recent dealings has be my time consumer
IBITOYIN: So you forget to care about me, like as if my existence matters not a bit to you
MAKO: Common don't say that, that is not true
Your thought has never for once seize from lingering in my heart
IBITOYIN: Hm! Thrilling but I'm not convinced
MAKO: Beleive me
IBITOYIN: If you want me to believe you then convince me
MAKO: How..?
IBITOYIN: You know what to do

Ibitoyin raised Mako's palm to rub her skin with, Mako grasp with a brode smile but pretended

MAKO: What?
IBITOYIN: Don't act lame with me
MAKO: Hmm hmm, how can I...
IBITOYIN: Mako, you know how I walk...
MAKO: Of course but what if I tell you I do not have the mood for that you're asking

Ibitoyin press forward with her kisses Mako at the recieving end post Ibitoyin against the outer wall of the parlour, both examine their smooch in fervent orgy. His sensory organ kicking back to normal, Mako detach his lips from hers and eschew from her grip

MAKO: Ibitoyin, you are one crazy bitch
My gosh! You almost got me right there

Mako wipe his lips with the handkerchief from his pocket and continued with his comment

Truthfully, if a man isn't a man.., their is no how your sweet charm would not tremble him but...

(Mako observe a pulse and speak on)

I must leave
IBITOYIN: Mako, you don't have to leave
If you are not comfortable here, we can leave for my house or yours
MAKO: Ibi, I'm confortable any where, I have to leave for an imminent matter I need to tackle urgently
IBITOYIN: So till when?
MAKO: I do not know, probably tomorrow or next
IBITOYIN: Please don't be long

Mako slide off his hand from hers and left
Re: Tears Of A Grown Man-Epic. Dedicated To All Males. A Must Read! by glo3nity: 4:02pm On Sep 25, 2016
SCENE eleven

Out of the parlour and extracting his presence from the environment entirely Mako made his way back to Amaka's house, at the door he planted two solid knocks and their was Amaka's reply from within

AMAKA: Yes..! Hold on... I'm coming...!!

Mako sounded another knock and she replied

Just a sec! Please...

She forge towards her door and got it opened to discover Mako's presence without hesitation she applied the door back but Mako wedged it

MAKO: Amaka please hold up for a while, please!
AMAKA: Why?, why have you return back
MAKO: I've come to say good bye
AMAKA: Good bye as in fare well for good..?

(Mako hesitated before responding)

MAKO: Probably... Maybe for eternity so is why I'd wish to make it a grand one
AMAKA: Grand, Eternity
Those two words doesn't fickle my mind to bye me over
As a matter of fact they are the dullest mates you had ever rush down here with to infiltrate me
Now be gone! With your good bye as niosom as your fetid faeces
MAKO: Amaka!!

Amaka press the door forward, Mako push back with a plea

Amaka please atleast give me a room to tender my good bye

AMAKA: Mako!, stop pushing back!!
This is my house and as the lord I decide who goes in and doesn't!!

(Amaka bellow on Mako)

MAKO: I have be meaning to ask you a single question
Re: Tears Of A Grown Man-Epic. Dedicated To All Males. A Must Read! by glo3nity: 5:47pm On Sep 25, 2016
Still on SCENE eleven

Mako speaking

Amaka, why cant we be like couple of love bird..?
AMAKA: I decline to answer that question of yours but as love bird you speak of..!
Here is a suggestion, there is the sky!, you growing ferns and flying up to it will sure fetch you loads of them excuse me..!

Amaka bang the door and instantly Mako sprang it wild up to commune his thoughts

MAKO: At our first meeting I thought your fient was base on a woman's behaviour but you've proved me false that you are frigid!!, bloody cold!! As a snow board beneath it!, has not a trace of warmness in it
Gosh!! Amaka..!, I haven't tax you for what you can not give!!
A spear time to spend with you, just a spear time but you've always decline me! Where as I accede to all your demands and you lust about with my rivals!!
Take a clean shut and tell me if I am not down to earth!
Were am I lacking!! I will like to know, which made me filthy to stand a chance of your love I
AMAKA: I'm glad you asked for once!
Your phillander moral pissed me off
At first, you were cool, nice to be with but getting to know you, you did not think I was going to continue to date a flirt!, cheat!, and LovePeddler chaser Like yourself
Having gotten full knowledge of you, nothing of you delight me or impress me at all, I'm sorry to speak
MAKO: But you feast on my generosity
AMAKA: You wish you were miser
Their was few couple of given I agree but never close to generous for your negative gain
MAKO: You should...

(Amaka cut him short)
Re: Tears Of A Grown Man-Epic. Dedicated To All Males. A Must Read! by glo3nity: 9:40am On Sep 26, 2016
Still on SCENE eleven

Amaka speaking...

AMAKA: Hey!, hey!, hey!, mind you
I did not beg you, you wish to spend
MAKO: I see...I wish to spend...
You are teaching me something...
Amaka, in gentility I've shown manner to tame my temper towards you but your bad mouth will let it lie peacefully
It's clear to me now why war can never seize to pervade humanity because the ugliness of humanity can neither seize from stirring up troubles
Will it be a suprise..? Even the kingdom of heaven suffered violence and you know what..?!

Mako shut the door, Amaka swallowed saliva stammering in response

AMAKA: I, I, I...don't...hm, don't want to know
MAKO: You must know
Violent taketh it by force!!

Mako grab Amaka on two shoulders following the last drop of his words and slam her to the ground Amaka screamed out one of her hands wedged her back as she sort for balance, Mako squat over her a hand of his rumpled her hairs and grip tight on it, Amaka's hands caged down with his legs while his other hand has the liberty roam her skin, Amaka protested for freedom until weakness kicks in.
Mako bellowing on her

MAKO: I have be wondering how long your resistence can last but if you had put it on up till fifteen minutes maybe you would have succeeded to kick out my bum
Too bad weary you..

(Amaka wail in plea)

MAKO: Hard nut to crack!,
Is this how you want it..?!!
How you've plan to have it...?!!
Then consider this as a dream come true
Your wish is my command..!!

Mako shred her blouse and faced with her inner wear

AMAKA: Mako no..., please don't do this, I am ill...
MAKO: Urh...

Mako empathize with her and proceeded with his words

Doctor is sorry to announce to you that,
We are both ill.
What do you say we go for shower,
I will love the shower to first have the pleasure of you and leave your skin glittering with those plain drops, just as I like it!
AMAKA: Mako please.., please, please, please
MAKO: Shush...! It is the hard way you want it I'm giving it to you,
I promise you will enjoy it
Come here!

Mako drag her trouser off not riping out the petty wears, he lifted her up from the floor down to the bathroom, dug her into the tub and run the tap water on her
Re: Tears Of A Grown Man-Epic. Dedicated To All Males. A Must Read! by glo3nity: 2:39pm On Sep 26, 2016
Still ons SCENE eleven

From the bath tub were noises constituted by both parties, Mako persistence to retain her down for long in the water and Amaka's resistence. Her legs constant kicks on the tub and mouth sound the terrific gong, Mako held her head backward, behind the edge of the tub while his second hand pined her chest down, he hush her spilling threats upon her face,

MAKO: One more scream from you and I will never relent to ripe out your tongue from your mouth, your blood squirt out of your chest, and those cat legs of yours...don't tempt me..so I suggest you keep quiet and steady if you don't want me to carve out a fate for you similar to those of the handicaps out there!

Mako enburden his breath by taken a gasp, Amaka helpless in her tub sank in deep tears

AMAKA: Mako, is your love that simple for hatred to outshine it..?
However, I'm sorry...

(Amaka weep)

MAKO: Too late for penitence
AMAKA: Mako, it's I Amaka...
This is unfair...

(She wept)

MAKO: When I sang that note I bet it sounded melodious to you..?
AMAKA: No...I'm sorry... Please forgive me...and get me out from here please am freezing...
MAKO: You know I am obedient to your commands..,
At your wish

Mako turn off the tap, lifted her in and positioned her on the bed. To save the time and quench his hunger, he spare the milk and dive for the honey and about to row down the pant she held tight to it shivering, Mako fling her hands away and warn her off with threat to slosh her to the point of no return. Her gong was rolled up in solemn, head rally about with angry protesters in disagreement and canvass with streaming posters led by spoke's man that drop sadden notes. Deep down Mako felt an atom of sympathy for her but could not withhold himself from the ungodly act he's embark on being that he has approach the peak where success smiles at him retreat was never an option, the least he could do for her was to cover her up with her blanket and forge in to win the battle. While Mako blow the sound of truimphant Amaka whistle a song of sorrow. Satisfying his immorality he came off her feeling compensated for all the long time rejections.

MAKO: Truely you were worth to be loved but after all that has happen...,
You do not delight or impress me either
You are fired!

Mako left her feeling miserable with herself
Re: Tears Of A Grown Man-Epic. Dedicated To All Males. A Must Read! by glo3nity: 8:27pm On Sep 26, 2016
Still on SCENE eleven

No act of pain is joyous for even he who inflict it derive not hundred percent gain so if one is baffled or suprise by the act of life then he is kidding me knowing that it is a world where wonders never seize and it breeds does not only base upon good, bad but also worse, it can never be a place to expect the least but as well as the most because this is the world of flesh, as it is a product of the earth and while flesh lives sin is indistructible but aviodable therefore, things are bound to happened so rape with an ugly face in the society is no exception.
From good observation the reason behind such experience is comprehendable which is attributed to some immoral dressing conduct, some disobedience while others ill fate but not with standing, it is an unfortunate event.

Mako in his sitting room seated gallantly on his cushion he held a party of one man, from his disc player his sonorous singer entertain him while he merry with the night out.
Re: Tears Of A Grown Man-Epic. Dedicated To All Males. A Must Read! by glo3nity: 12:41am On Sep 27, 2016
ACT ii, SCENE twelve

Neol seated at his post in the office he received a call from his boss, quickly he rose to answer.

Neol inside Mr Nurudeen's office

NEOL: Sir you called me..?
MR NURUDEEN: Yes!
Why is Mako not here, he was the first my secretary called

Mako enter and greeted

MAKO: Good afternoon sir
MR NURUDEEN: Mako why do you wasted time to answer my call
MAKO: I was at the restaurant when I received the call and as soon as I did I rush down
MR NURUDEEN: I will hit the nail on the point
I am a man who cherise effort and acknowledge it when I see one and this company as you both know has be going true some crises ever since the parasitic economic began and for that reason last two couple of months there has be some sorts of recession to cut down the expenditure and lessen the burden company bore so to keep it running for it growth, stabilty and what it stand for
Retaining you both amongst my active staffers in this company should not be a liability on the coat of the company but prove worthy so I expect every time worked here should absolute yeild good impact on this company
Mako, your skills seems frail and slacky to me as a marketer of this company you must improve so I suggest you inprovise
Neol, don't let me down on task given to you
Your presentation must sound more coax and witty to lewd people into partnering with us
Both of you should take into notice
I am not going to telorate any act of impiety
At all cost my foes must be quell and heighten up my company's survival
Then my smiles shall be yours
Leave, the both of you
UNIFORM: Thank you sir

Neol and Mako exuent the office
Mako express his mind along the passage

MAKO: That man is too querulous
He is actually a blind man claiming sight were as he's really lost the good sense of appreciation
He peeve me
NEOL: If your heart weigh as heavy as his being the bearer of this company
You will know easy is not his grieve
MAKO: You defend him because you are not in the position to run those tedious work
NEOL: You signed up for it...
MAKO: Right!

Mako fastened up his steps ahead of Neol then halt and flicker his fingers as he spoke

Erm Neol, is your anti-virus still active in your system..?
NEOL: Yeah, it is
MAKO: Help me with your laptop, I have got to use it to hasten up my work please
NEOL: It is home man
MAKO: All right, please tomorrow
NEOL: Okay

Both exuent)
Re: Tears Of A Grown Man-Epic. Dedicated To All Males. A Must Read! by glo3nity: 4:20pm On Sep 27, 2016
SCENE thirteen

Closing work for the day Mako went home direct, at his corridor is Mrs Damilare, mother to Mako seated and waiting for him, she greeted him at his arrival

MRS DAMI: Mako okomi, e ka booo
(Mako my husband welcome)

Mako shudder at the sight of his mother's visit

MAKO: She eyi oto ni, iya..?
(Is that truely you mother..?)
MRS DAMI: E mi ni be o
(It's indeed me)

Shantel, a nieghbour of Mako interject

SHANTEL: Oga Mako you have returned from work..?
MAKO: Yes
SHANTEL: Welcome
MAKO: Thank you
SHANTEL: Your mother..., refuse to accept my hospitality, she prefer to sit out in the open and honour the squall
If we are having any misunderstanding that I do not know
MRS DAMI: Ah my daughter ma ro be
MAKO: She had just said that you shouldn't reason it that such
MRS DAMI: E ma fe ji oko mi lo pe lu ore yi
MAKO: She said you want to steal her mind away with your charity
MRS DAMI: Nko to da odu mo me ju
MAKO: She said good things entise her alot
MRS DAMI: E gbo, be mo ye wa yi, mi re omomi mo de su, mi de je mo lati fi oju ra mi yi fi re omotimoke iku a bga!
Mo gbu do gpa iku gpa da ni ...

Mako smile and convey her words

MAKO: She said at this her present state, she didn't see her son and sleeps never to wake up to behold her pet, death shall be in grave trouble
She must kill death back

(Shantel giggles)

SHANTEL: Your mother is an advance woman with a good sense of humor
Charming

Mrs Damilare applied the english in her speaking

MRS DAMI: Mako my son, the reason why I have come is my love, my hope and death appealing
SHANTEL: Do you mean to say that Mako makes death soothing for you..?
MRS DAMI: Yes, to know that I have lived a live of fulfilled dreams grooming a florishing, hard working man
SHANTEL: Wow!, your mother is sweet Mako
MAKO: Thank you
SHANTEL: You are highly welcome ma
MRS DAMI: E sey
(Thank you)
SHANTEL: I understand that
E sey

Shantel saluted the woman and exit

MRS DAMI: Omomi shi ileku otutu ti gbe me
(My son open up the door cold has overwhelme me)

Mrs Damilare said to her son Mako in state of shiver, Mako oblige
Re: Tears Of A Grown Man-Epic. Dedicated To All Males. A Must Read! by glo3nity: 4:56pm On Sep 27, 2016
In the scene thirteen it is obvious their will be countable of mistakes well the reason is, the language used there is not my dialect but as it is essential for the book, to enrich it and promote our speaking culture, it was necessary to adopt the yoruba language to suit the character in the play which I wrote to the best of my knowledge.

I expect of your cordial understanding and willingness to make a change so the room for suggestions and correction is wildly open

Every ones opinion is highly valuable.

Thank you.
Re: Tears Of A Grown Man-Epic. Dedicated To All Males. A Must Read! by glo3nity: 10:27pm On Sep 27, 2016
SCENE fourteen

Mako unlock the door and beckon his mother in, Mrs Damilare advance into the house and took a sit on one of his sofa, he hasten his steps into his bed room and fetched out a blanket for his mother

MAKO: Mother, here is a blanket to keep you warm

Mrs Damilare received the blanket and wrap herself with it, Mako speak

What time did you arrive mother?
MRS DAMI: Erm.., around 2 pm
MAKO: ...and you never bothered to call even inform me of your visiting...?
MRS DAMI: I did not want to bother you
MAKO: Where did you get that idea from...?
Mother, you'll never be a burden to think of bothering me.
I did not like the idea you coming here unannounced and deposit yourself in the harms of the angry weather aside that, what if something had happened along the way while I am here misinformed nor privileged to prepare for your arrival

Mrs Damilare smiled as she spoke

MRS DAMI: But you are here now and I arrived safe and sound
MAKO: That is just your usual tongue, it is not nice!

Mako gasp and flow on in his scolding

Eissh! It pains to know that my scolding is pointless because you will never change but please... I beg you not to repeat this again
MRS DAMI: Um, mo gbo e
(Yes, I've heard you)
MAKO: Allow me get you a cup of hot tea
MRS DAMI: Thank you but before that, I have a request to make
MAKO: What request mother?
Re: Tears Of A Grown Man-Epic. Dedicated To All Males. A Must Read! by glo3nity: 12:27am On Sep 28, 2016
Still on SCENE fourteen

Mrs Damilare speaking

You still haven't giving me the date of your wedding,
I have come to have it
MAKO: Mother, you are so impossible
How on earth will that be possible without a fiancee or are you implying I marry myself..?
For God sake that is way beyond impossible
MRS DAMI: What is your problem exactly that has prohibited you from getting a girl friend to call a wife?,
I don't have any problem but mother you well know that a good home sprunt by presence of a good wife
MRS DAMI: So isn't the market too large for you to have make a choice..? or you are saying all the fruits in the market are sour..?
MAKO: Mother, I will not deny you the truth, the market has prove concievable with it product but not convincable to me because the finest shouldn't be the prettiest but the prettiest be the virtue
MRS DAMI: If you are having a tough time making good choice then my first vote go to shark
MAKO: Who the hell is shark?
MRS DAMI: Your next neighbour of course or isn't that her name
MAKO: Mother!, that is brutality
Her name is Shantel...
MRS DAMI: Oro iko no ni
(Same as the same)
MAKO: She is engaged so an off zone
MRS DAMI: Okay, what about others cus I know their are.
Invite them over at my presence and we will make good choice
MAKO: Mother, you are so imposive but their are no others!
Seriously this topic upset my stomach and ache my head

Mako rested his head on top of his
sofa
Re: Tears Of A Grown Man-Epic. Dedicated To All Males. A Must Read! by glo3nity: 1:41am On Sep 28, 2016
Still on SCENE fourteen

Mrs Damilare speaking

Mako, marriage is essential for generational growth so you can not escape it especial being that you are the only seed of your father and my fruit
Don't expect it will be a by pass subject!
MAKO: Mother!, I'm trying my best as much as am taking my time to search
MRS DAMI: I respect your feeling and value your emotions and would not like it be toyed with because your happiness is mine but son please if their are none I beg you to grace the hands of Belikisu
MAKO: Belikisu...is she still available..?
MRS DAMI: Yes, very much available
My life span is at a brink of death
Please impress it before it embraces the dust your father had taken
See this as my last request from you, this will make me die fulfilled
MAKO: God forbid death swallow you before your years are entirely grey
MRS DAMI: Am I fifty young of age..?
MAKO: No not
MRS DAMI: Exactly, is why I'm insisting
MAKO: Give me time to ruminate on this matter
MRS DAMI: Mys son, is my voice not mellifluous for you to comprehend..?
MAKO: Mother do not impel me to quick decision, I will not like to make mistake
MRS DAMI: If you are scared to make a mistake there you will fail by commiting the gravest
Don't be foolish to use a whole life in search of one course
No bed is made of roses
You have atleast grace of two months
MAKO: I pray positive be my response, till then
Now can I get you your tea..?

Mrs Damilare sigh

Exeunt
Re: Tears Of A Grown Man-Epic. Dedicated To All Males. A Must Read! by glo3nity: 7:59am On Sep 28, 2016
Update coming up later

Good morning...
Re: Tears Of A Grown Man-Epic. Dedicated To All Males. A Must Read! by glo3nity: 5:43am On Sep 29, 2016
SCENE fifteen

At dawn of a new working day, Neol stepped out of his room well dressed with a folder on his hand. Tambari seize him head to toe and complimented him

TAMBARI: You look snazzy
NEOL: Thank you, Tambari.
Today the company holds her plenary meeting, the meeting is expected to be victorious and as the proponent I need to appear astonishing because the presentation begins with me
TAMBARI: Good luck on that
NEOL: Thank you.
As I am leaving for work please do not forget to have my door locked when ever you propose to be some where
TAMBARI: How can I forget when I know locking the door works well with you even while inside for me to live it expose and go out
More over, where do I know?
Ever since I arrive here I haven't stepped out
NEOL: I am saying just in case...
See you on my return

Neol exit the house and board a vehicle to the company reaching the office he proceeded into the board room to hold the meeting with the presence of both in and external candidates. The company's plan, project, offer, and possible output was presented on a table of diagram behind marging to the people's understanding. At his concluding speech the external partners did not see his proposal that was presented in good spirit involving enthus as one buggy thing neither infusing plight but a welcome idea they could sign for, the exponents tender their signature to be part takers in the company's shear holding
Re: Tears Of A Grown Man-Epic. Dedicated To All Males. A Must Read! by glo3nity: 7:25am On Sep 29, 2016
Still on SCENE fifteen

Linda, secretary of logistic company enter Mr Nurudeen's office

LINDA: Sir
MR NURU: Yes, linda.., what is it?
LINDA: The feed back concerning the meeting like you've requested
MR NURU: I'm listening
LINDA: It was a success

Mr Nurudeen nod in delight)

MR NURU: Thank you linda
On your way out call me Neol
LINDA: Yes sir

Linda exit and Neol enter Mr Nurudeen's office

NEOL: Sir, you called for me..?
MR NURU: Yes, I did
What I learnt concerning the meeting is it true..?
NEOL: Sir, what...exactly did you learn about it...?
MR NURU: I mean your ability to spunt up success on that course
NEOL: Yes sir, it is true
MR NURU: So this means I can lie down in comfort knowing that I have strong back bones..?
NEOL: Absolutely sir
MR NURU: Congratulations
Good job
NEOL: Thank you sir

Neol exit Mr Nurudeen's office and enter Mako's office

NEOL: I saw your missed calls
MAKO: Yes, I called when I came to check you on seat to pick up the laptop and you weren't available
NEOL: Ursh! I knew I left something behind but never occure to me it was the laptop
What a disappoinment man, I'm sorry
MAKO: Gosh!
Anyway, since tomorrow is weekend I will come by to pick it up
Hope it won't be a problem?
NEOL: Not a bit
MAKO: But where were you because it not even lunch hour,?
NEOL: I went for the board meeting
MAKO: Oh!, it did not even occure to me so how did i go?
NEOL: It went well
MAKO: Congrat
NEOL: Thank you
MAKO: I hope Mr Nurudeen put marking on my effort on positive note
NEOL: Definately, he is a man who record peoples effort and award according...

Mako observe silence Neol speaks

What?!
MAKO: What?!
NEOL: You look glum and sound cold
What is the problem..?
MAKO: Is it very pronounce on my face
NEOL: Very

Mako sigh)

MAKO: Is it not my mother with her hulobaloo marraige propositon
She do not know how huge that weigh on me
NEOL: Lucky you who has good person to pester you on that matter unlike me
MAKO: No, lucky you, free man
NEOL: I wish

Neol rose up from the seat and left the office.
Re: Tears Of A Grown Man-Epic. Dedicated To All Males. A Must Read! by glo3nity: 11:39am On Sep 29, 2016
SCENE sixteen

Out of the office to home it was a thing of torment for Mako to remain settled within him despite how calm he seem to appear physically, inwardly it was tug of war for him. Upon his bed he laid down along with his suit jacket he pulled off after returning from work his brain began to rewind his previous conversation he had with his mother, encounter with the soothsayer and her saying. It seem some of her words are beginning to come to pass. Recollecting on past few event that happened between him and Amaka now the marraige proposal, well that could be it all but hold on!, how will he not reap it to full bloom he wondered, could it be the marriage..? Possibly, but does it mean Belikisu's presence shall be an odd against his happiness..? Be that a riddle but atleast he has two months opportunity to present his soul mate but who will it be..? Mako turned side ways his hand cliped inbetween his thighs, listing down the women involve in his live and profiling them, they are nothing to take home to and even the person that he felt could have fetch him happiness was Amaka but circumstance has driven them apart. Mako sigh and rose up
Re: Tears Of A Grown Man-Epic. Dedicated To All Males. A Must Read! by glo3nity: 4:47pm On Sep 29, 2016
SCENE seventeen

Fula is a one guy babbing shop built by the corner of a road and run by a man named Ikemefula, this is a shop it service is opened to any type of individual both male and female who wishes to have a hair cut and Neol sometimes patronize. Inside the shop is Ikemefula and one other customer called Jamail, Neol enter and they engaged in conversation

IKE: Neol, you don come..?
(Have you come)
NEOL: Erh!, I don come
(Yes, I have come)
Tell me say you miss me
(Tell me that you miss me)
IKE: I be gay..?, see this guy o!
(Am I a gay...?, Imaging this guy o!)
NEOL: Na today...? See this man o!
(It's not a new thing..? Imaging this man o!)
JAMAIL: The parson wey I dey sukipert sey na gay, na you
(The person I'm suspecting to be a gay is you!)
IKE: O' ho!!, tell em, tell em make im hear
(Tell him, tell him, let him hear)
JAMAIL: Since I don dey see e this face, na only erm, no woman i dey see or wit anather mans
(Ever since I have been seeing this face it always him, no woman or with another man)

Jamail, spoke in his mother's tongue and gesticulate

IKE: Neol don commot for 'F' dey paddy with 'M' since diana im before before gal friend give em slam down like Undertaker give Shaun Micheal
(Neol has deviate from dating a female for a male, since Diana, his ex-girl broke his heart)
NEOL: Your mouth Ike, no go put you for trouble
(Your mouth Ike, will not fetch you trouble)
See that your fine wife wey you put for house, na she I go kon marry
(Did you see that beautiful wife of yours you are housing?, she is the one I'm coming to marry)
IKE: Try am..!
(Don't dare me..!)
NEOL: Or me and you go gaily em
(...You and I we'll get involve in a gaily manner)
JAMAIL: Tohhh..! Shike na

Jamail concur)

NEOL: Ike, what about my clipper teeth I forgot here
IKE: It's in the drawer, let me get it

Ikemefula opened one of his drawer, brought it forth and handed it to Neol

Here...
NEOL: Hope it is my real clipper teeth..?
IKE: Haba! Dediousness can not gain me trust
NEOL: Just asking, no offence please
IKE: None taken
NEOL: All right, bye
Jamail!

Neol hail out to Jamail as he walked out of the babbing shop, along the road he stroll to a different location he met Amaka
NEOL : Long time Amaka
AMAKA: Hi
NEOL: Hey
AMAKA: Hello
NEOL: How are you..?
AMAKA: I'm fine, excuse me

Amaka went her way

NEOL: Oops!
What's up with her..?

Neol exit.
Re: Tears Of A Grown Man-Epic. Dedicated To All Males. A Must Read! by glo3nity: 1:46pm On Sep 30, 2016
SCENE eighteen

Their has been a popular proverb which says 'all work no play makes jack a dull boy' and so for jack not to be a dull boy he has to do something to spark up his live for truely it has been a long time he had some fun and now..,no big deal to pleasure the flesh once more, Neol picked up his right spot and headed into 'London Paroll-lp' inside the bar is Mako already positioned at the counter taking his ligueur and discussing with Bash when Neol came in and directed his steps towards them, as they saw him their excitement grew

MAKO: Imaging this demon
BASH: I tell you, devil spoken of
NEOL: ...and here you have me

Neol spoke given a turn around for the guys to seize

BASH: This guy, you've got swag,
Take a look at his hair cut..,
Clean jell cut and nice slit, too cute!
Your babber no be here (Your babber must be a high class)
NEOL: For your mind, this is Fula's handwork
(Your mind choose to think so, this is fula's handwork)
MAKO: I very well know that people dress to impress their folks but you see Neol..?
His dressing is to impress the four walls of his house and everything within
That is my annoyance with him

Mako said swirling the content in
the glass cup

NEOL: Bash, help ask Mako what he expect of me
BASH: Mako, you heard him, answer
MALO: Patronize women with it of course...
NEOL: Teacher, teacher...
MAKO: For your pocket...

Being a bubbling crowded beer parlour 'London Paroll-lp' was, it was impossible for Bash to pay hundred percent attention to his friends because duty calls and he had to attend to the customers. Mako and Neol continued their conversation

NEOL: I saw your number one girl friend

(Mako smirk)

MAKO: My number one... Who?
NEOL: Amaka
MAKO: Please do me the favour and spare me girl discussion
NEOL: As you wish...

Mako gave a lite gasp and sip his dirnk and silence fell between the two guys. Deep down Mako was desperate to hear and know whether his hideous act has been brought up to Neol's knowledge but if Neol was aware it would have been hurl of confrontation and what even if he is aware? Neol is more or less of importance to him to whip him Mako said in his heart but even at that, Neol is not the type to mingle with a rapist which is obviously no!, he does not know moreover, what gut do Amaka has except she has no shame
Re: Tears Of A Grown Man-Epic. Dedicated To All Males. A Must Read! by glo3nity: 6:13pm On Sep 30, 2016
Still on SCENE eighteen

The more he maintained silence the more he longed to hear her news whether the loser is still wallowing in intense sadness or get tired and over with her pretence and accede to a nasty life that revolve men. Of course, a sl&t will always be a sl&t so what more do I expect from a cheater. As a matter of fact!, the treatment she got from him was what was best for her, she deserve it, no regret! Mako spoke angrily in his heart. Having a debious mind is a big problem, it quickly infuse negativity at any given tim and can hardly set one's thought straight. This deal with man in his ways of capitalize his fellow man like himself indeed, especially when he appears not to be real, he can hardly veiw what's real just like Mako finding difficulty to invest trust.
To quench his longing he cleared his throat and spoke out

MAKO: Did you guys get taking..?
NEOL: Yes but just little before she snub me
MAKO: What did she tell you..?
NEOL: Well, she said , Hi!, hello, I'm fine and, excuse me.
Her reponse was more irrelevant and on the other hand she appeared weird
MAKO: How weird?
NEOL: She looked like someone her spirit is off, I mean off!
Like it has left this world and only her flesh is what's walking
MAKO: She had the best cut of the cake

Mako muttered)

NEOL: What?!
MAKO: Nothing
She is no longer my business to show concern, since she's choose to distance herself from me and play along with others
Let's discuss something else
NEOL: Hm!
Re: Tears Of A Grown Man-Epic. Dedicated To All Males. A Must Read! by glo3nity: 10:24pm On Sep 30, 2016
Still on SCENE eighteen

Bash, a little less busy he joined the guys in conversation

BASH: Neol, you just forgot us, a whole 'London Paroll-lp'
NEOL: It's not my intention,
It is work that has kept me away
BASH: I have heard

Mako quietly continued to have sip from his liqueur

NEOL: Now you have my presence here what do you have for me..?
BASH: Their are several products of drinks on rolls waiting to be bought so make your presence count more over, 'London Paroll' in co-operation with family and friends will be a run down
NEOL: Right! Pour me a glass please

Behind Neol and his co friends are gathering of eight guys drinking happily and chatting, from gisting two amongst them upgrade their conversation into dialogue,

1st Guy: I don't buy that! Women are second class created to satisfy a man's urge

1st guy speech directed to the 2nd guy

2nd Guy: I agree, women are second class but they haven't be made for that purpose!

2nd guy speaking to 1st guy

1st Guy: What purpose are they created for?
2nd Guy: They are created for companionship
1st Guy: Is it not the same thing..?
Companion to a man to ease him of his sex desire...Or did you think they are meant to pose in the kitchen and flaunt your bloody surname..?
You need to grow some sense to know that,
They are snaves..!! Sex tool for the men and not to service the kitchen

1st guy spoke rudely

2nd Guy: Are you speaking with clear head at all..?!
Women are not to be abused but respected and protected as weaker side

2nd guy retort back to 1st guy

1st Guy: I can see your good defination on the purpose of a woman is playing out well!
No wonder Timothy here slept with your girl, pass her down to Adiele and from Adiele I 'Mosco!!' picked my turn!!
Re: Tears Of A Grown Man-Epic. Dedicated To All Males. A Must Read! by glo3nity: 11:16pm On Sep 30, 2016
Still on SCENE eighteen

As their argument persisted it attracted other people in there and eagerly they watched the angry men bellow and disgrace themselves with fastened fist poise to blow. 2nd guy furious, he inquire the truth from his gal friend called belinda seated by his side

2nd Guy: Belinda, is this true..?

Belinda feeling abash she could neither reply, instead she rumple her hand where she stood, and one of her fingers became rollers on her hair, her pathetic face transmitted the last bravery words of the sacrificial Lamb 'it is finish' before he descended. 2nd guy spoke on.

You do not want to talk right..?
Sudden silence has zip your mouth isn't it..?
But it is just a pity! Real pity
And I'm sorry, I can not bid for unfaithfulness

2nd guy speaking to 1st guy

You think you and the rest of your likes are bad..?!!
But I tell you this!, I'm more bad!!
Fear me!, cus I check-mate you!
Your girl cynthia here, is my proposed wife to be and on saturday we are tying the nut!!

Cynthia brought forth the invitation card and dropped it on the table and when the 1st guy 'Mosco' held it up to confirm it he screamed out of surprise and others involved were astund as well to discover it is true

1st Guy: What?!!
Cynthia!, is this madess or what..?!
CYNTHIA: It is not madness but a decision I took for better
I have been meaning to tell you this in a very long time but waiting for the perfect timing...
2nd Guy: Welcome to my party!
1st Guy: Never!!!

1st guy 'Mosco' bellow with scowl on his face, fight broke out in hubbub atmoshere they succeeded in creating, they fought like wild animals, hurling both the chairs, tables, glass cups, shoes....anything they could come in hand with on one another creating freight in man's mind. Those who love their lives ran off, the 2nd guy who is not ready to bear wound to the alter dragged out his wife yet to be and escape
Re: Tears Of A Grown Man-Epic. Dedicated To All Males. A Must Read! by glo3nity: 11:09pm On Oct 01, 2016
GUYS I will never stop asking for your support, please help me ginger my swagger with your comments, GOD bless

Lest I forget, Happy Independence Day.
Good night...
Re: Tears Of A Grown Man-Epic. Dedicated To All Males. A Must Read! by glo3nity: 2:45pm On Oct 04, 2016
Still on SCENE eighteen

Obviously after turns of counter-attack experienced by both parties, it is no doubt that Mosco wasn't flurried and assuming he was not a grown man we would have found his palms covering his shameful face but Obi is a man!
Looking at his glare eyes that bug out like the throat of one colume of a billion frogs it can not be compared to the audience in the room that award his egotistic nature with sneers and foul words.
He fell on shy and could not continue to fill up the place with his presence as there weren't any atom of warmness, in antipathy mood Mosco flounce out of the parlour

NEOL: What a log of stupidity

(Neol remarked)

BASH: This is one of the things we see here
MAKO: He remained me of christian grey in fifty shades of grey
NEOL: Exactly!
If he think having a woman for sex is the basic then he need to consult christain to know the final outcome
BASH: Abi?
Anyway, what he begot is what befit him
NEOL: That is his cup of tea

While their conversation went on a hand from behind embrace Mako's waist, Mako shuddered and turn and it appeared to be Ibitoyin smilling into his face in her speech

IBITOYIN: I got you today and am not letting go of this grip

Neol and Bash smiled while Mako imply 'not again' with his face

MAKO: Ibitoyin...
IBITOYIN: Hm!
Guys please excuse Mako for some time, we have an unfinished business
NEOL: As a matter of fact, he is quite excused

(Neol siad and flicker his hand)

MAKO: I will be right back!

(Mako uttered as Ibitoyin pulled him out with inter-woven hands)

NEOL: Hm.
See you!
Re: Tears Of A Grown Man-Epic. Dedicated To All Males. A Must Read! by glo3nity: 3:45pm On Oct 04, 2016
SCENE nineteen

Back unto the subject of female sex gender appointment, I can not credit Christain Grey neither concur with Mosco but on a more different light I refer every doubting thomas to the ibid of genesis, that is where my stand stick, though every man to his own opinion but glacing through the life of Christain Grey, a tremendous success in the world of business that everything seem right for yet not alterly right, a little peek at him worth thousands of gold in your life, you could call him beauty of deceptive indeed because behind locked door the pesky private life of his lie.
He fail to understand the true reason behind companionship and treated most, if not entirely everything in his life as contract perhaps, he might have put his poo on contract too only GOD knows but I wonder why he did not include his bathing, clothing, eating, sleeping and even brushing of his teeth, infact!, include all the necessities in his live into contract as well.
Anyways, I guess it's all a matter of choice but where did it lead him to as a sadomasochistic partner he prefer to be and after six generous slash he gave to his partner Anastasia steele for braking a shady code of conduct to my very own understanding I can not say it argur well hundred percent not to pull your legs but I'm sure Christain Grey can tell better.

In Ibitoyin's interior house Mako and she came inside the bed room, she faced him directly while he sat down on the bed puffing up her boobs in front of him right there the need for toilet arised and she rushed down to the rest room as she was in there her phone she had placed on the bed bleep Mako picked it up but it appeared to be a text which read

'I'm missing you my hot pie, coming over'

Mako droped the phone and exit when Ibitoyin returned back she found him gone.
Re: Tears Of A Grown Man-Epic. Dedicated To All Males. A Must Read! by glo3nity: 12:45am On Oct 05, 2016
Good night my very good supporters!!!

Tomorrow all of us go update....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cyprian Ekwensi Dies At 86 / Sugar Daddy Chronicles (erotica) #1 By @tomilola_coco / My First Love. (by Kelly9ice)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.