Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,906 members, 7,835,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

REVEALED! Real Reason Why Edo State Govt Election Was Postponed - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / REVEALED! Real Reason Why Edo State Govt Election Was Postponed (448 Views)

5 Reason Why Freelancing Is Better Than A Full-time Job - Nigeriaonlinebusiness / Woman Who Returned N1.8m Mistakenly Paid To Her Gets Query From Kogi Govt. / The Real Reason Why Employees Aren't Opening Your Emails (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

REVEALED! Real Reason Why Edo State Govt Election Was Postponed by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 08, 2016
Due to the upcoming Manchester Derby sport loving citizens of Edo state and INEC came to an agreement that the elections can't hold on Saturday because the turn out of voters won't be enough considering the fact that Nigeria is currently in recession it will be highly advisable that the voting materias are not wasted on an election that won't experience massive turnout of voters so that's it...

in summary even tho INEC and THE police won't agree to my claim I strongly believe that the election was postponed because of the Manchester Derby, who would wanna miss that for a silly election

#teamMANUTD

#teamMOURINHO

lalastclala come read o

Re: REVEALED! Real Reason Why Edo State Govt Election Was Postponed by ministeriallist: 3:26am On Sep 09, 2016
Up Man U!

(1) (Reply)

Network Engineer Needed On Field Projects / How Can I Get Free Training And International Certification / Global-leap Recruiting Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.