Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

8 Common Mistakes Men Make When Trying To Coax Their Girlfriends Into Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Common Mistakes Men Make When Trying To Coax Their Girlfriends Into Sex (2074 Views)

Men Make Love With Their Wives And Have Sex With Their Girlfriends - Reno Omokri / Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? / Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Common Mistakes Men Make When Trying To Coax Their Girlfriends Into Sex by lola024(f): 4:21am On Sep 09, 2016
Hello guys, we know how you guys feel whenever you wanna get laid or ask us for sex. The look in your eyes, the beat of your heart and the cares you show at that time is always extra ordinary. Some guys can go on their knee to beg for sex, others can give anything.

I just compiled a list of 8 common mistakes Men make when they are trying to have sex wit their girl friend.......

These facts are true and really pissing.....If you are still making any of these mistakes, you need to read this and adjust..

1.They wake them up “accidentally.”
It’s frustrating to wake up earlier than intended, probably even more so if you come to on the back of some awesomely sexy dreams, with a raging boner that demands attention. But morning wood is no excuse to deprive a lady of precious moments of additional sleep. It doesn’t matter how gentle or loving a man is if his tenderness is secretly intended to nudge his girlfriend out of the cocoon of peaceful rest and into wakefulness prematurely so she can service him. Yes, a lower back massage is wonderful. So is a little head scratching. Or tickling. But sleep is better. When a man tries to get laid at an unacceptable hour (any time before the alarm clock sounds, or immediately after his girlfriend falls asleep beside him) the seduction process is automatically tainted.

2.They ask for it too directly.
“Can we have sex?” isn’t a sexy question. You might as well strip lovemaking of all mystery and intrigue. No form of this question will inspire a woman to get naked and hump a man. Directness can be hot, but not when couched in an interrogative sentence. On most occasions, a mab would be better off going with an exclamation (“Let’s have sex!”) or even a command (“Have sex with me, Babe”).

That's really funny.........
Click the link below to read more and add yours........
http://www.moral24.com/8-common-mistakes-men-make-when-trying-to-coax-their-girlfriends-into-sex/

Thank You for reading........and those that will not click the link (la click la......) thanks for checking by too......Either you click or not....we are friends for life.......lmaooo

Enjoy your day dearies......
Honorable mentions
10 Reasons Big Boobs Are Awesome
http://www.moral24.com/10-reasons-big-boobs-are-awesome/

And 10 Reasons Big Boobs Are Not So Awesome
http://www.moral24.com/and-10-reasons-big-boobs-are-not-so-awesome/

Re: 8 Common Mistakes Men Make When Trying To Coax Their Girlfriends Into Sex by Nobody: 4:33am On Sep 09, 2016
Be like ur guy no dey do am well...dem don use tongue wake u up b4? i pray make u no hustle the pipe grin & who the hell asks “Can we have sex?” Am beginning to suspect u sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Common Mistakes Men Make When Trying To Coax Their Girlfriends Into Sex by lola024(f): 6:24am On Sep 09, 2016
dairykidd:
Be like ur guy no dey do am well...dem don use tongue wake u up b4? i pray make u no hustle the pipe grin & who the hell asks “Can we have sex?” Am beginning to suspect u sha

kid dear....morning
Re: 8 Common Mistakes Men Make When Trying To Coax Their Girlfriends Into Sex by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 09, 2016
lola024:

kid dear....morning
Hallo sweets n gmorning to u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Common Mistakes Men Make When Trying To Coax Their Girlfriends Into Sex by Yagalchychy: 10:20am On Sep 09, 2016
Grand horizons window blinds and interior decor deals in all quality home and office blinds, well tailored curtains with unique designs and accessories,kitchen cabinet etc Contact: Grand Horizons window blinds and decor on....(08072862060) Grand Horizons! "That extra touch your home and office needs" with one year free maintenance on all products delivered anywhere in Nigeria....you would

1 Like

Re: 8 Common Mistakes Men Make When Trying To Coax Their Girlfriends Into Sex by Fidelismaria: 11:19am On Sep 09, 2016
Can we av sex @ op

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Please Has Anyone Heard Of Dapoxetine & How Can I Get It? / I Love Her But Her Brother Warned Me / Why Are Some Girls Behaving Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.