Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,724 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Femi Adesina: My Salary Was Cut By One-third, I Go Hungry Too - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina: My Salary Was Cut By One-third, I Go Hungry Too (22667 Views)

Man Questions The "Quality" Of The 57th Independence Cake Cut By PMB & Soldiers / Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns / Moremi Ojudu: "I'm Hungry Too", Daughter Of Buhari's Adviser Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina: My Salary Was Cut By One-third, I Go Hungry Too by DannyJ19(m): 6:38am On Sep 09, 2016
Issokay....how much is the salary.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: My Salary Was Cut By One-third, I Go Hungry Too by Otono123(m): 6:39am On Sep 09, 2016
Another fat lie

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: My Salary Was Cut By One-third, I Go Hungry Too by Alaanyihaji(m): 6:42am On Sep 09, 2016
You cannot defend your principal with facts and figures to help boost our hope and faith on your numerous promises and co- pontificating with Fr Ejike Mbaka. Even the fellowships share testimony of what has been done to confirm the expectations of the adherents shall not be cut off. Thou cometh with more tales of woe and a cheap resort to the opium of the poor.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: My Salary Was Cut By One-third, I Go Hungry Too by jesse8048(m): 6:45am On Sep 09, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

Could you define a technocrat and how (s)he is different from a politician?

Tell me any of them who's not a politician but a technocrat then I'll start from there.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: My Salary Was Cut By One-third, I Go Hungry Too by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:49am On Sep 09, 2016
jesse8048:

Tell me any of them who's not a politician but a technocrat then I'll start from there.
I asked a simple question, the difference between a technocrat and a politician. If you can't answer it, leave it.
Re: Femi Adesina: My Salary Was Cut By One-third, I Go Hungry Too by vivalavida(m): 7:00am On Sep 09, 2016
HungerBAD:
Ok.

It no easy to defend Buhari.

But we must try.

Nooooo

Tell Femi that it is only a section of the country and PDP supporters are hungry.

Shebi he once postulated that

4 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: My Salary Was Cut By One-third, I Go Hungry Too by Paperwhite(m): 7:09am On Sep 09, 2016
Firefire:
Humble pie... awon omo-'ale.

APC, Party of professional liars and career rogues.

Nwanne'm-o ndi oshi a? Ka Chineke kpokwa nda okuu.Aburo Karo o jare.
Re: Femi Adesina: My Salary Was Cut By One-third, I Go Hungry Too by Einl(m): 7:12am On Sep 09, 2016
Let me and Femi Adeshina swap jobs, then he will know 'hunger in the land' has levels.

Open their dirty mouth and spout rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: My Salary Was Cut By One-third, I Go Hungry Too by Symphony007: 7:32am On Sep 09, 2016
Adolf Hitler and Joseph gobble are learners in propaganda when.it comes to the buhari administration.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: My Salary Was Cut By One-third, I Go Hungry Too by decomaniaboss(f): 7:49am On Sep 09, 2016
Yeye man, with yeye lies, following yeye party....diere is God angry

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: My Salary Was Cut By One-third, I Go Hungry Too by loomer: 8:06am On Sep 09, 2016
Deceive ur village people not me

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: My Salary Was Cut By One-third, I Go Hungry Too by Debaddest(m): 8:09am On Sep 09, 2016
Liars everywhere.....
What about our senators

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: My Salary Was Cut By One-third, I Go Hungry Too by MarcusGarvey(m): 8:10am On Sep 09, 2016
So shall it be for you, because I see this as a mockery on the part of the masses. All I know is that God is watching.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: My Salary Was Cut By One-third, I Go Hungry Too by WOCKHARDI(m): 8:11am On Sep 09, 2016
But hear Fr. Mbaka: somebody came, looted your kitchen, carried away all the food.

“He did not even leave you crumbs to console yourself with. And then comes another person, trying to replenish your pantry, trying to restock your kitchen. And then you begin to shout; we are hungry o, we are hungry o, to the point of distracting and discouraging the new man. Who should you rather wail and rage against? The man that looted your kitchen, of course.

Oga Femi, please stop making us angry with the past as a way of diverting our attention from our present. Your boss has failed Nigerians. Period.
Re: Femi Adesina: My Salary Was Cut By One-third, I Go Hungry Too by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 09, 2016
please give him those medals, i gave to you.
BeeBeeOoh:
u make zombiesm look so palatable & well garnished. #ihailthee

Re: Femi Adesina: My Salary Was Cut By One-third, I Go Hungry Too by yorke1: 8:15am On Sep 09, 2016
I thought this man was said there is no hardship in the land. APC is full of shit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina: My Salary Was Cut By One-third, I Go Hungry Too by keniolawumi56(m): 8:19am On Sep 09, 2016
APC keep blaming administrations and fail to see Nigerians plight as their responsibilities. No sense sir!

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: My Salary Was Cut By One-third, I Go Hungry Too by Bettylurv(f): 8:20am On Sep 09, 2016
eleojo23:

Keep trying.
Hunger never catch you very well.

When it does, you will change your username to HungerVeryBAD. angry

lol... like grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: My Salary Was Cut By One-third, I Go Hungry Too by critic9ja: 8:20am On Sep 09, 2016

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: My Salary Was Cut By One-third, I Go Hungry Too by Ibidapson(m): 8:27am On Sep 09, 2016
Baba weyrey

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: My Salary Was Cut By One-third, I Go Hungry Too by Omeokachie: 8:28am On Sep 09, 2016
Is Femi Adesina also among the prophets?

This is like a yoyo...if they are not blaming the last administration, they blame the militants, they blame it on oil prices, yesterday it was the turn of the masses to take the blame. Femi is today now mounting the pulpit.

When will these people realise that the bulk stops at their table?

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: My Salary Was Cut By One-third, I Go Hungry Too by Decryptor(m): 8:32am On Sep 09, 2016
That's because you are the "Puppet Spokesperson" nah. Who doesn't know that Shehu Sani is the main Media Spokesperson to Buhari who handles big issues on Media in the villa?

Your own is to issue press statement about things the president sees as trivial like BBOG.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: My Salary Was Cut By One-third, I Go Hungry Too by uwagimboo: 8:33am On Sep 09, 2016
Am sure he meant his salary was cut from 21 million to 7 million a month...

Oga Adeshina teachers on Level 14 don't earn up to 120k. until ur salary is cut to 120k, we will know the Change has started with you..

Lastly, Sir u ve being a man with the fear of God, stop this lie that u sometimes go hungry, that is a Lie mohammed kind of lie..

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: My Salary Was Cut By One-third, I Go Hungry Too by Decibel: 8:33am On Sep 09, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

I asked a simple question, the difference between a technocrat and a politician. If you can't answer it, leave it.
All tecnocrats are politicians but the converse is NOT true.

Polician: someone who is active in government usually as an elected official
Tecnocrat : a scientist or technical expert who has a lot of power in politics or industry.
I think I'm able to convince you with the above .

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: My Salary Was Cut By One-third, I Go Hungry Too by oloriooko(m): 8:34am On Sep 09, 2016
But I tot this eediot said some time back that Nigerians were not suffering
Omo ale jatijati a ko tile ta oloriburuku

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: My Salary Was Cut By One-third, I Go Hungry Too by IamThrive(m): 8:36am On Sep 09, 2016
Thank you, Femi or Mr. Femi.

You and your party I think has succeeded or over-succeeded to paint another party so bad that Nigerians has been left hungry for close to 2 years. This was the same past admininstration that even kept food on your different party members' tables to have strength to oppose their then government decisions.

Without wasting much of my time, I only pray that God will one day remove the shame of used and dumped syndrome to replace it with commonsensitial fame.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: My Salary Was Cut By One-third, I Go Hungry Too by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 09, 2016
This foo.l again?...

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: My Salary Was Cut By One-third, I Go Hungry Too by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 09, 2016
abeg fellow Nigerians if Ur salary is cut short by inflation and recession we re experiencing. here is an opportunity to increase it back and much more. see my signature and register as well
Re: Femi Adesina: My Salary Was Cut By One-third, I Go Hungry Too by everozone: 8:53am On Sep 09, 2016
We see no change,all we see is blame.Blame has become d trade mark of APC lead government.They say we should av hope,but they ar not giving us hope.The last thing dat can happen 2 a man is 2 b hopeless.APC can't get us out of d woods,we are doomed.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: My Salary Was Cut By One-third, I Go Hungry Too by Shaev7(m): 9:02am On Sep 09, 2016
Idiot people that think they are talking to puppets! So him say him dy hungry too... Kai! Ministry of Lie-Moha is working!

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: My Salary Was Cut By One-third, I Go Hungry Too by nwakibie3(m): 9:03am On Sep 09, 2016
Tell us the net pay after the one-third cut.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PMB Don't Need To Campaign By Opposition Parties / Orji Uzor Kalu Storms Anambra State Ahead Of Governorship Election / Femi Fani-Kayode Docked Over 'Forgery Of Medical Report'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.