Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,694 members, 7,823,950 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Femi Adesina: My Salary Was Cut By One-third, I Go Hungry Too - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina: My Salary Was Cut By One-third, I Go Hungry Too (22669 Views)

Man Questions The "Quality" Of The 57th Independence Cake Cut By PMB & Soldiers / Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns / Moremi Ojudu: "I'm Hungry Too", Daughter Of Buhari's Adviser Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina: My Salary Was Cut By One-third, I Go Hungry Too by popizaino(m): 2:15pm On Sep 09, 2016
Tell me if his remaining salary won't afford to send his kids school abroad or a summer holiday at the copacana beach in Brazil or a mansion in maitaima?

I will take this stupid femi serious if he doesn't receive any till next two years.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: My Salary Was Cut By One-third, I Go Hungry Too by entparrot(f): 3:52pm On Sep 09, 2016
This people are just laughing @ us.
Re: Femi Adesina: My Salary Was Cut By One-third, I Go Hungry Too by Excuzeme: 3:55pm On Sep 09, 2016
With all those "state-house" allowances that you enjoy, Free this, free that, What do you even need a Salary for?

Somebody should please tell Adeshina to STFU or l will send him an E-Slap
Re: Femi Adesina: My Salary Was Cut By One-third, I Go Hungry Too by wealthpin: 4:13pm On Sep 09, 2016
jesse8048:
Just shut that your buccal cavity Mr man. Are u trying to compare yourself with minimum wage that can't buy a bag of rice or people whose salary has been slashed by 50% or people who lost their job completely or people whose business has folded up. When will u all in the govt stop this blame game cos it's already stale. When your principal was using politicians instead of technocrats what was he thinking. Useless people.
These people in government have taken us for granted more than necessary.
This kind of statement is unbecoming of a political appointee.
Femi Adeshina...remember u will leave that seat one day! This government is lie-personified!

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: My Salary Was Cut By One-third, I Go Hungry Too by Nathseun(m): 4:18pm On Sep 09, 2016
I don't know wen u pple will stop blaming GEJ and co for ur failure to put the country on track. During campaign u promise heaven and earth and yet simple promise u couldn't delivered. APC should get back to drawing table and do reasonable, needful for once.
Re: Femi Adesina: My Salary Was Cut By One-third, I Go Hungry Too by CzarChris(m): 6:12pm On Sep 09, 2016
vivalavida:

Nooooo

Tell Femi that it is only a section of the country and PDP supporters are hungry.

Shebi he once postulated that
God bless you plenty my brother, it's unfortunate that many people have forgotten that senseless statement of his.
Re: Femi Adesina: My Salary Was Cut By One-third, I Go Hungry Too by booz(m): 6:48pm On Sep 09, 2016
Deputy Lai Mohammed!!!!
Re: Femi Adesina: My Salary Was Cut By One-third, I Go Hungry Too by orisa37: 8:19am On Nov 11, 2020
Wahala is sleeping and now Yanga wants to wake It up.
Re: Femi Adesina: My Salary Was Cut By One-third, I Go Hungry Too by orisa37: 8:43am On Nov 11, 2020
Wahala is sleeping and now Yanga wants to wake It up.

428 Government Agencies WON'T get Salaries at November ending.

NEPA has increased Electricity RATE by 80%

Oil workers are threatening brimstones.

ASUU is capsizing.

NIGERIA MILITARY is thinking MALI

NO ONIONS. NO TATASE TO COOK SOUP

AND NOW A WHOLE FEMI ADESINA CAN'T GET FULL SALARY WHILE GOVERNORS AND LEGISLATORS ARE SERIOUSLY OVERPAID.

WHAT IS NIGERIA IF FULL OF THESE INCONSISTENCIES.
Re: Femi Adesina: My Salary Was Cut By One-third, I Go Hungry Too by HAccord: 8:54am On Nov 11, 2020
HungerBAD:
Ok.

It no easy to defend Buhari.

But we must try.

^^^^Ah hungerbad, the guy loved buhari and nigeria so much he had to run away from Nigeria to join the US Army. What an irony. O ma se oo

I heard you are late now, RIP. Greet Abba Kyari and other for us over there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Army Begins Local Production Of Tactical Vehicles / Femi Fani-Kayode Docked Over 'Forgery Of Medical Report' / 17 Parties Demand Poll Shift At Meeting With INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.