Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,143 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

North Korea Conducts It's ‘fifth And Largest’ Nuclear Test - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / North Korea Conducts It's ‘fifth And Largest’ Nuclear Test (962 Views)

World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) / North Korea Conducts 'perfect' Hydrogen Bomb Test (PHOTOS) / Gambia's Largest City, Serekounda, Deserted Over Jammeh Crisis (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

North Korea Conducts It's ‘fifth And Largest’ Nuclear Test by Streetcurb: 7:41am On Sep 09, 2016
SEOUL (Reuters) – North Korea was likely to have conducted its fifth and largest nuclear test on Friday, South Korean officials and analysts said after meteorological agencies reported a surface-level seismic tremor near the North’s known test site.

http://www.streetcurb.com/2016/09/north-korea-conducts-its-fifth-and-largest-nuclear-test/
Re: North Korea Conducts It's ‘fifth And Largest’ Nuclear Test by NairaandNigeria: 7:58am On Sep 09, 2016
Streetcurb:
SEOUL (Reuters) – North Korea was likely to have conducted its fifth and largest nuclear test on Friday, South Korean officials and analysts said after meteorological agencies reported a surface-level seismic tremor near the North’s known test site.

http://www.streetcurb.com/2016/09/north-korea-conducts-its-fifth-and-largest-nuclear-test/

US and his subordinates will never be there to fight. Why? Because N. Korea has no oil they can steal but if it is oil rich nation, a lot of propaganda would have been going round the world. This is absolute injustice
Re: North Korea Conducts It's ‘fifth And Largest’ Nuclear Test by yorubasmustprosper(f): 8:00am On Sep 09, 2016
Kim-de-pig is just having the play time of his life..
While he missed the chance of playing with kid's toys at a young age..now he has chance to toy with the big boys..

His only luck is the Middle East crisis that has kept the world's major players busy and for the fact he doesn't have crude oil in his backyard.. .so he is free to play for now.

1 Like

Re: North Korea Conducts It's ‘fifth And Largest’ Nuclear Test by Justiyke4u: 8:10am On Sep 09, 2016
N.Korea and nuclear test
Re: North Korea Conducts It's ‘fifth And Largest’ Nuclear Test by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 09, 2016
I would do the same if I were in Kim's shoes. I wouldn't want to be caught off-guard like Saddam Hussein, Muammar Ghaddafi & even Bashir Al-Assad.

An attack on DPRK means a guaranteed incineration & obliteration of South Korea plus some Amerikan western states. Even the hawks at the Pentagon are aware of that.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: North Korea Conducts It's ‘fifth And Largest’ Nuclear Test by welzyj2(m): 8:47am On Sep 09, 2016
Shey to conduct nuclear test na bad tin?
Russia nd US no dey do am?

2 Likes

Re: North Korea Conducts It's ‘fifth And Largest’ Nuclear Test by seunny4lif(m): 12:52pm On Sep 09, 2016
yorubasmustprosper:
Kim-de-pig is just having the play time of his life..
While he missed the chance of playing with kid's toys at a young age..now he has chance to toy with the big boys..

His only luck is the Middle East crisis that has kept the world's major players busy and for the fact he doesn't have crude oil in his backyard.. .so he is free to play for now.
What will the world do oooh?
Attack a country that owns a nuclear weapon shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
This is not Africa Magic oooh Madam grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: North Korea Conducts It's ‘fifth And Largest’ Nuclear Test by Lucasbalo(m): 8:13pm On Sep 09, 2016
Zoharariel:
I would do the same if I were in Kim's shoes. I wouldn't want to be caught off-guard like Saddam Hussein, Muammar Ghaddafi & even Bashir Al-Assad.

An attack on DPRK means a guaranteed incineration & obliteration of South Korea plus some Amerikan western states. Even the hawks at the Pentagon are aware of that.
Sometimes I wonder if your medulla is clicking in the right direction . America is scared of the Crazy man in Pyongyang in your opinion . Let him try anything funny and I can assure you NK will be wiped out of global map. As simple as that.

1 Like

Re: North Korea Conducts It's ‘fifth And Largest’ Nuclear Test by welzyj2(m): 8:32pm On Sep 09, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Sometimes I wonder if your medulla is clicking in the right direction . America is scared of the Crazy man in Pyongyang in your opinion . Let him try anything funny and I can assure you NK will be wiped out of global map. As simple as that.

Calm down jor if naso e easy to wipe country. B4 any nation can attack anoda u have to consider the military alliance of the belligerent if it out weight urs ma suicide due to second strike capability. NK has military pact with Russia and China and oda Warsaw pact nations. America alliance is more or less america itself as UK sabi run if fight reach France not ready to support till death so which ora NATO state has enough nuclear capability to attack NK.

America can't think of attacking NK except China is their ally that y Obama wants to improve both nations relations but it is difficult.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Korea Conducts It's ‘fifth And Largest’ Nuclear Test by CHARLOE(m): 8:38pm On Sep 09, 2016
welzyj2:
Shey to conduct nuclear test na bad tin?
Russia nd US no dey do am?
Abi o, d boy has learnt from Saddam n qhadaffi, america killed dem like fowl cos they gave up their nuclear program, so USA n its allies actually created dis monster.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Korea Conducts It's ‘fifth And Largest’ Nuclear Test by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 09, 2016
Pray.no war.A major war will be averted this year rccg prophecy
Re: North Korea Conducts It's ‘fifth And Largest’ Nuclear Test by thedarkside: 7:59am On Sep 10, 2016
Zoharariel:

dont you think nigeria has to do the same too??...the more stronger we get,they more propaganda attacks we will get....

buhary having sex with a 18years old??..this propaganda dont even make sense..

but its flying around in the web...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North Korea Conducts It's ‘fifth And Largest’ Nuclear Test by thedarkside: 8:02am On Sep 10, 2016
Lucasbalo:

not without wiping out many cities in america too...

you better stop watching cnn...before you get caught on the wrong side..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Korea Conducts It's ‘fifth And Largest’ Nuclear Test by APCsupporter: 2:15am On Sep 11, 2016
Lucasbalo:
thats a heavy claim bro. NK is not Nigeria
Re: North Korea Conducts It's ‘fifth And Largest’ Nuclear Test by romme2u: 10:56am On Sep 11, 2016
APCsupporter:
thats a heavy claim bro. NK is not Nigeria
grin grin grin
it is his usual fashion to overestimate US power and underestimate others as if everybody is sleeping while the US is busy posturing for war.

1 Like

Re: North Korea Conducts It's ‘fifth And Largest’ Nuclear Test by CSTR2: 1:59pm On Sep 11, 2016
thedarkside:

not without wiping out many cities in america too...

you better stop watching cnn...before you get caught on the wrong side..
lol.
The US had decades to prepare the best possible missile defences for virtually every threat from asia to eastern Europe. With American patriot missile defences, and THAAD in south korea, japan and Poland, Sorry, north Korean missiles would be shot down before it even leaves asia.
The fact that you have nukes does not make you great since nukes can be shot down anyway. Nukes is no longer power. The sophistication and stealth of a nuke with an awesome airforce to back it up is the real POWER.
Re: North Korea Conducts It's ‘fifth And Largest’ Nuclear Test by welzyj2(m): 5:40pm On Sep 11, 2016
CSTR2:
lol.
The US had decades to prepare the best possible missile defences for virtually every threat from asia to eastern Europe. With American patriot missile defences, and THAAD in south korea, japan and Poland, Sorry, north Korean missiles would be shot down before it even leaves asia.
The fact that you have nukes does not make you great since nukes can be shot down anyway. Nukes is no longer power. The sophistication and stealth of a nuke with an awesome airforce to back it up is the real POWER.

Do u know wat a military silos is? Read abt NK and US silos.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Billboard With LOSER Title And Trump Picture Driven Round American Cities / China Would Defeat US In War Over Taiwan Leaving Australia To Its Self( Pix) / JUST IN: Russian Banks Switch To China's Unionpay After Visa, Mastercard Snub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.