Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Don't Buy Transformers - FG Warns Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Buy Transformers - FG Warns Nigerians (31657 Views)

Lai Mohammed Slams FFK & Fayose, Warns Nigerians On Fake News Regarding Buhari / FG Warns Niger Delta Youths - Oil Will Dry, Prepare For The Future / Stop Adding To Our Problems, Give Us A Little Respect - Soldier Warns Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Buy Transformers - FG Warns Nigerians by eleko1: 10:38am On Sep 09, 2016
We shud rather buy lantern abi sir undecided? How dey spend their money is not ur BUSiNESS Sir.Urs is o ggive NIG LIGHT undecided .Stop Making NIG ridicule/insult Pa BUHARi

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy Transformers - FG Warns Nigerians by adetes: 10:38am On Sep 09, 2016
non- sense talk about 2months ago our transformer got spoiled w went to PHCN they say unless w contribute money to repair it, that govt is nt ready. it means w sud cont staying darkness, this changes party has nothing to offer to change our lives. may God help us

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy Transformers - FG Warns Nigerians by Greatfuture: 10:39am On Sep 09, 2016
khalidx:
AEDC NO GIVE US LIGHT FOR D PAST 3MONTHS FOR OKENE KOGI STATE...WE NEED HELP

enjoy it that is dividend of APC LED PRESIDENCY AND YAHAYA BELLO
Re: Don't Buy Transformers - FG Warns Nigerians by IrradiatoR: 10:46am On Sep 09, 2016
emmyid:
Oh sharap there Minister! U tink we like buying the transformers?
Wen una transformer get wahala, U report to these yeye electricity distribution companies, dem go post una tire. Som times, for one year na promise and fail. D community resort to contributing money and buying these transformers themselves. If U kno epp yoself, who go epp U?
I have been experiencing low voltage output due to bad transformer in my area for 4 years now and counting. . . I have incessantly complained to them physically and through phone calls, yet no solution, and we have been paying their bills regularly, otherwise they disconnect the line.

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy Transformers - FG Warns Nigerians by ODODO35: 10:49am On Sep 09, 2016
Up NEPA he sure for Nigeria be dat
Re: Don't Buy Transformers - FG Warns Nigerians by jozee8: 10:49am On Sep 09, 2016
Kingsasian:
When you no see light for months nobody go tell you to buy transformers. When nearby areas or streets are having electricity and yours is not having due to a condemned transformer you must buy.
Impatient!

that's the more reason we can't seem to get things right in this country.
Re: Don't Buy Transformers - FG Warns Nigerians by ODODO35: 10:53am On Sep 09, 2016
There is an area in Otun, Moba local government, Ekiti State, since December 2015 no night because of bad transformer
Re: Don't Buy Transformers - FG Warns Nigerians by danidee10(m): 11:06am On Sep 09, 2016
emmyid:
Oh sharap there Minister! U tink we like buying the transformers?
Wen una transformer get wahala, U report to these yeye electricity distribution companies, dem go post una tire. Som times, for one year na promise and fail. D community resort to contributing money and buying these transformers themselves. If U kno epp yoself, who go epp U?

Dettol will epp....I'm ABSOLUTELY sure grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy Transformers - FG Warns Nigerians by danidee10(m): 11:08am On Sep 09, 2016
jozee8:

Impatient!

Hmmm

I just smh for u....it's like you're living in another Nigeria

Being patient will get you no where 95% of the time

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy Transformers - FG Warns Nigerians by truthspeaks: 11:08am On Sep 09, 2016
Actually if we hv a failed govt like buhari's own, then we hv a failed state. So keep living in denial till d hunger in d land finally deals a real blow to u
Josmila:

It is to you, no to me sir. If the state is failed, then you've failed too
Re: Don't Buy Transformers - FG Warns Nigerians by khalidx: 11:22am On Sep 09, 2016
Greatfuture:

enjoy it that is dividend of APC LED PRESIDENCY AND YAHAYA BELLO
NA YEYE BELLO OWN PAIN ME PASS OUR OWN SON

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy Transformers - FG Warns Nigerians by Charly68: 11:23am On Sep 09, 2016
Even though this thing has been privatised we have not seen any improvement or efficiency in the system..it us even getting worse daily ..which way Nigeria.? I just pray God will give the minister breakthrough in power matters in Jesus name. The private companies are still exploiting the innocents up and down.
Re: Don't Buy Transformers - FG Warns Nigerians by waltinnovers: 11:42am On Sep 09, 2016
This minister of darkness is mad, how I wish that anyone that have tasted power in Nizheria will be gathered in a warehouse and set them on fire.
Can you imagine FG approved that my community will be giving electricity after a lady in my community that is married in another tribe had installed polls all over the communityin 1987. The contractor go and snap another community that he has finished his job and submit and FG commissioned the pictures without seeing our community. Till 4 years ago that the comminity have started doing everything possible to finish the job and minister of darkness is there vomitting that no one should buy transformer.
Sir you are goat, if they keep you and keep goat I will choose goat because it can serve as meat but you, nothing

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy Transformers - FG Warns Nigerians by DrMuzungu(m): 11:43am On Sep 09, 2016
And every now and then, government-provided, certified and NOT fake, almighty transformers go kaboooom... So then, what is the difference?

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy Transformers - FG Warns Nigerians by Marv650(m): 11:49am On Sep 09, 2016
khalidx:
AEDC NO GIVE US LIGHT FOR D PAST 3MONTHS FOR OKENE KOGI STATE...WE NEED HELP
that is much better IJUMU LGA in kogi state has not seen light in the past 4months.
Re: Don't Buy Transformers - FG Warns Nigerians by Ximonak: 11:51am On Sep 09, 2016
rozayx5:

in my area we had to buy a transformer last month after waiting for 4 months without support from PHCN

unless na full time darkness

Our street contributed 25k/house( more than 50houses) for Cement pole and to change of some of the wires. For more 5months plus t light-link our street was disconnected because of the work. It took time(money delays)to finish the work.
Imagine light bill for was brought for that 5months, the street chairman wrote letters, went there severally also to Marina to complain with pictures and letter to show that their office in our zone was even incharge of the project.
Nothing happened...

So should we all start writing to Fashola incase thi issues arises

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy Transformers - FG Warns Nigerians by shevon: 12:08pm On Sep 09, 2016
Usually I will not do this but they should just shut up already!!!
This same government that I wrote to when we required a transferomer when PHED openly told us the only option we had to getting light was to buy, else we wait till they get one and the response I got from the government was that they do not regulate the disco's operations when it concerns transformers.
So what do we do when we get to that crossroad, stay in perpetual darkness?

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy Transformers - FG Warns Nigerians by Kingsasian(m): 12:21pm On Sep 09, 2016
jozee8:

Impatient!

your own headache.

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy Transformers - FG Warns Nigerians by Ibidapson(m): 12:44pm On Sep 09, 2016
Fashola on Pakurumo again

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy Transformers - FG Warns Nigerians by Cletus77(m): 12:52pm On Sep 09, 2016
electricity shock you
Re: Don't Buy Transformers - FG Warns Nigerians by innocentrism(m): 12:53pm On Sep 09, 2016
Mr of power u funny oh,you leaders are full of lies.APC lies during and after the election you folks are still lieing.

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy Transformers - FG Warns Nigerians by PASCALSILVA(m): 1:13pm On Sep 09, 2016
herzern:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4214880_4079822img20160715094835jpeg36392f8e4e3f13a193fee0a08f03e976_jpegf7108860b7ef5a68f830da00ee3fccd8
.....BROS IF OKITITPUPA IN ONDO STATE HAS SEEN LIGHT ..AS IN LIGHT I MEAN NEPA......4 D PAST 3 YEARS STILL COUNTING.....I WILL DO ..A TREK FOR BABATUNDE FASHOLA FROM NIGERIA TO JAPAN

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy Transformers - FG Warns Nigerians by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:19pm On Sep 09, 2016
Kingsasian:
your inability to comprehend is obvious. I rest your case.
You're one that lack comprehension and common sense for concluding that purchasing a new transformer amout to steady power supply.
Re: Don't Buy Transformers - FG Warns Nigerians by basadenet: 1:44pm On Sep 09, 2016
This Fashola guy self, he just open his mouth and say whatever that comes out it. If Nigerians wait for phcn to bring transformer for them, that means majority of us will not have light.

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy Transformers - FG Warns Nigerians by Sgwash: 3:43pm On Sep 09, 2016
textjames:

http://punchng.com/dont-buy-transformers-fg-warns-electricity-consumers/
Was thinking this man has sense... Obviously sick in the brain

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy Transformers - FG Warns Nigerians by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 09, 2016
Even when the ttransformers are provided by the DISCO the customers must have paid more than twice the cost and have their patience drawn to the elastic limit. I remember when I was a student, one honorable donated a transformer to our off campus area, after we had endured darkness for more than a year. we still had to contribute more than twice the cost of the transformer for fixing it, and after paying we waited for more than 6months, no show, we had to demonstrate to the then PHCN main office before something was done.
Re: Don't Buy Transformers - FG Warns Nigerians by Kingsasian(m): 8:19pm On Sep 09, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

You're one that lack comprehension and common sense for concluding that purchasing a new transformer amout to steady power supply.
you have never made any sense and will not make any sense to me.good night
Re: Don't Buy Transformers - FG Warns Nigerians by shuggah(m): 10:18pm On Sep 09, 2016
if u live in census close,1-30 bode Thomas and Babs animashaun street in surulere, me ND my boys are coming to collect money fr new transformers tomorrow being Saturday, come nd tell me tht FG said this or that.
Re: Don't Buy Transformers - FG Warns Nigerians by listica(m): 10:23pm On Sep 09, 2016
Josmila:

It is to you, no to me sir. If the state is failed, then you've failed too
tell me what is good about ur state.joke apart
Re: Don't Buy Transformers - FG Warns Nigerians by Josmila(m): 10:37pm On Sep 09, 2016
listica:
tell me what is good about ur state.joke apart

Fix your English, then come ask me again
Re: Don't Buy Transformers - FG Warns Nigerians by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:32am On Sep 10, 2016
Kingsasian:
you have never made any sense and will not make any sense to me.good night
Because you've refused to realize you mistake.
Re: Don't Buy Transformers - FG Warns Nigerians by Blue3k(m): 5:56am On Sep 10, 2016
Lol minister of darkness smoking something strong. My uncle didn't have power for months because transformer went bad and the whole commuity sat in darkness. Whats with insane demand to cut back on power usage when you don't even supply enough up 12 hrs on average. It's like asking a anorexic to go on low calorie diet.

21st century and this country cant get 24/7 light with all gas, coal, and other resources. regulate specifications of transformers sold not our purchase minister of darkness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DPO Olosan Of Mushin Stripped, Pushed In Wheelbarrow And Beaten By Hoodlums / We’re Not Part Of Ipob’s Sit-home Order To Mark Biafra Day – Anglican Clerics / Bilal Adamu Halilu: DSS Arrests Convener Of "Arewa Lives Matter"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.