Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,851 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:48 AM

Don't Buy Transformers - FG Warns Nigerians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Buy Transformers - FG Warns Nigerians (31823 Views)

Lai Mohammed Slams FFK & Fayose, Warns Nigerians On Fake News Regarding Buhari / FG Warns Niger Delta Youths - Oil Will Dry, Prepare For The Future / Stop Adding To Our Problems, Give Us A Little Respect - Soldier Warns Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Don't Buy Transformers - FG Warns Nigerians by listica(m): 6:22am On Sep 10, 2016
Josmila:

Fix your English, then come ask me again
he goat
Re: Don't Buy Transformers - FG Warns Nigerians by thedarkside: 6:54am On Sep 10, 2016
shammah1:
Wetin concern Barister with transformer? Give us light, Una no gree but na ridiculous bills una sabi bring. undecided

think...most of us are not in the house in daytime....if we plan very well we could even enjoy only constant 5000mw and give the fg time to build new plants...we can not allow everybody to mingle around with the national-grid as they like..

you need approval of the federal-goverment...
Re: Don't Buy Transformers - FG Warns Nigerians by Donpressman(m): 6:59am On Sep 10, 2016
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
what an otiose statement riddled with untapped stupidity.

I remember back in the days as a kid, when I visited my village. we were faced with execrable welcome of pitch darkness, all because of transformer failure.
locals decided they had enough, and got transformer for themselve, which still serve to this day.

Now, I'm almost an old man, with grey hair sprouting everywhere, still, government is yet to fix their transformer, but they come to bill lyk 'chairmen.'

legal armed robbers I must say

[/size]
You bought transformer and not electricity so you must be billed. If you don't wish to be billed then let your transformer supply you electricity on its own grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Murder 30 Innocent Civillians In Plateau / PDP Forced Me To Sign Fake Results–abia North Returning Officer / Ganduje Taunts Wike: You Be A Good Loser (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.