Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

ASUU To Begin Strike 2nd Of October - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU To Begin Strike 2nd Of October (34328 Views)

FUTO Shutdown As Non-academic Staff Begin Strike / ASUU To Resume Indefinite Strike On Monday / NASU, SSANU And NAAT To Begin Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU To Begin Strike 2nd Of October by NgreadNews(m): 5:15pm On Sep 10, 2016
fratermathy:

I didn't claim to be. I'm only deconstructing the news to others and saying why I think it's fake. A news of this nature comes only from the National chairman of ASUU and the person who was interviewed is ONLY a branch chairman, not even a member of the National exco. As one who is savvy with ASUU, I know how strikes occur and one of the processes is for a nationwide Congress to occur with delegates from all universities.

Besides, only a misanthrope will be happy with this news. Nigerian education has suffered enough.
Oga deconstructor bikonu find place and sleep.

1 Like

Re: ASUU To Begin Strike 2nd Of October by fortune242(m): 5:16pm On Sep 10, 2016
This is not good for our nation!!!!
Re: ASUU To Begin Strike 2nd Of October by brexit: 5:26pm On Sep 10, 2016
ASUU and NLC over the years have served as a major check to the excesses of the executive arm of government in Nigeria,there were issues of corruption in many universities which necessitated the setting up of panels of inquiry last year but till date white papers of the said panels have not been released.Does it mean the ministers of education or top civil servants in the ministry are the ones holding/frustrating the release of the white papers.Can the campaign of Mr President"s Change begins with me take major effect while such a vital document that will address the issue of corruption in our universities being withheld?One may wander that these corrupt and faceless vice chancellors that boasted that they are above the law must have bought their way through.Can Mr President be comfortable with anyone or group of persons sabotaging his efforts towards decimating corruption in our society?please there is urgent need for PMB to act now to avoid the impending ASUU strike and the negative effects of such to his regime and his person.

2 Likes

Re: ASUU To Begin Strike 2nd Of October by shenaxy: 5:33pm On Sep 10, 2016
Lautech I fear unah future.....

1 Like

Re: ASUU To Begin Strike 2nd Of October by bigblackbooty(f): 5:45pm On Sep 10, 2016
Jesus, I want 2 graduate dis year oo

1 Like

Re: ASUU To Begin Strike 2nd Of October by sexyellency(m): 6:16pm On Sep 10, 2016
ajbabs:
I weep for Nigerian undergraduates.
Bros abeg exclude Unilorin coz we're betterbyfar!!!

2 Likes

Re: ASUU To Begin Strike 2nd Of October by edudguy(m): 6:39pm On Sep 10, 2016
pseudonomer:
My school is on strike, ASUU wan join again, abeg, I wan graduate this year... biko ASUU. After graduation, you can go for two years.
You dey mad....what of us nko?

1 Like

Re: ASUU To Begin Strike 2nd Of October by ajbabs(m): 6:47pm On Sep 10, 2016
sexyellency:
You are right. There will be no strike action in unilorin.

1 Like

Re: ASUU To Begin Strike 2nd Of October by odible: 7:39pm On Sep 10, 2016
I smell 1yr @ home
Re: ASUU To Begin Strike 2nd Of October by Nognome(m): 8:06pm On Sep 10, 2016
Read full gist.
Good news for non eligible aspirants!
Share! https://letsgists..com.ng/2016/09/non-eligible-aspirants-to-continue-with.html?m=1
Re: ASUU To Begin Strike 2nd Of October by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 10, 2016
incrediboooh:
ASUU strike again!!!! embarassed
So unfortunate that the government has suddenly gone deaf and dumb
Re: ASUU To Begin Strike 2nd Of October by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 10, 2016
dunkem21:
Strike doesn't solve anything in this administration..

If you're not careful, they will sack all ASUU staff cheesy
Even Abacha couldn't try that not to talk of this dispensation
Re: ASUU To Begin Strike 2nd Of October by EEZe(m): 8:28pm On Sep 10, 2016
pseudonomer:
My school is on strike, ASUU wan join again, abeg, I wan graduate this year... biko ASUU. After graduation, you can go for two years.
me nko ma die for strike ba
Re: ASUU To Begin Strike 2nd Of October by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 10, 2016
bigblackbooty:
Jesus, I want 2 graduate dis year oo
What has Jesus done to warrant this? Calling his name in vain for just threat from some group of people that think of only their pockets.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ASUU To Begin Strike 2nd Of October by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 10, 2016
sexyellency:
If a UNN that doesn't join Strike joined the last one what make you feel Unilorin wouldn't?
Re: ASUU To Begin Strike 2nd Of October by Carter4luv(m): 11:02pm On Sep 10, 2016
niger deltas avengers are striking, boko haram striking now ASUU wants to strike.
Re: ASUU To Begin Strike 2nd Of October by johzeb: 4:46am On Nov 23, 2016
https://unibenscrib./2016/11/23/ASUU-ends-strike-offical/
Official news from punch this morning on ASUU strike
Gud AM ppl.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Type Of Food That Nigerian Student Eat More / Lagos State Scheme Of Work For Primary Schools / Sands Being Packed From A School In Jos With A Tipper (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.