Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Help! He Has Red Burning Sensation On His Scrotum - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! He Has Red Burning Sensation On His Scrotum (391 Views)

See 8 Reasons Why You Feel Pain, Tenderness And Burning Sensation In Your Breast / Help! He Has Red Burning Sensation On His Scrotum / Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! He Has Red Burning Sensation On His Scrotum by carlyrose(f): 10:42am On Sep 09, 2016
please help out a friend of mine
he complains of red burning sensation around his scrotum. he said he googled it and found out its JOCK ITCH

according to him
when it started, he brings about itching so he ll scrath and sometimes he applied Dustin powder because he felt it was preakly heat
he said it's not an std because he has not had sex for quite a while though he fear it may be reaction to the cream he's using

when he walks he feels burning sensation around his scrotum, when he gets home he sees the area moist, if he cleans it it's still moist
he has used dusting powder visita and some anti-fungal cream to no avail

he said he changes his under wear every day so it's not as a result of dirtiness.. He can barely walk long distance because of the pain

so doctors and experienced people in the house what would you prescribe? I'm a lady so I really don't know how to help him

He is literarily hopeless right now

(1) (Reply)

ARE YOU IN NEED OF HERBAL REMEDY TO DIABETES, AIDS, HEPATITIS, CANCER.... / How To Check Your Bre @ Sts For Signs Of Cancer / A Nigerian Girl’s Big Dream To Be A Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.