Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Help! He Has Red Burning Sensation On His Scrotum - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! He Has Red Burning Sensation On His Scrotum (819 Views)

See 8 Reasons Why You Feel Pain, Tenderness And Burning Sensation In Your Breast / Help! He Has Red Burning Sensation On His Scrotum / Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! He Has Red Burning Sensation On His Scrotum by carlyrose(f): 10:51am On Sep 09, 2016
please help out a friend of mine
he complains of red burning sensation around his scrotum. he said he googled it and found out its JOCK ITCH

according to him
when it started, he brings about itching so he ll scrath and sometimes he applied Dustin powder because he felt it was preakly heat
he said it's not an std because he has not had sex for quite a while though he fear it may be reaction to the cream he's using

when he walks he feels burning sensation around his scrotum, when he gets home he sees the area moist, if he cleans it it's still moist
he has used dusting powder visita and some anti-fungal cream to no avail

he said he changes his under wear every day so it's not as a result of dirtiness.. He can barely walk long distance because of the pain

so doctors and experienced people in the house what would you prescribe? I'm a lady so I really don't know how to help him

He is literarily hopeless right now
Re: Help! He Has Red Burning Sensation On His Scrotum by carlyrose(f): 10:54am On Sep 09, 2016
Cc
sissy3
dominique
mynd44
lalasticlala

you people should come and help my friend oh
Re: Help! He Has Red Burning Sensation On His Scrotum by finalboss1(m): 10:58am On Sep 09, 2016
ok
Re: Help! He Has Red Burning Sensation On His Scrotum by transfer101: 11:24am On Sep 09, 2016
Advice him to allow enough air in that area for the spores to dry up. He me quit wearing panties, or boxers for now just allow enough air.

If the problem persise, he should see a doctor.

He should never attempt to apply any anticeptic soap or cream ooooo! otherwise

In annex, I see you are a girl, you can aswell help me gently scrap the hair in the area and blow some air there..
Re: Help! He Has Red Burning Sensation On His Scrotum by carlyrose(f): 11:33am On Sep 09, 2016
transfer101:
Advice him to allow enough air in that area for the spores to dry up. He me quit wearing panties, or boxers for now just allow enough air.

In annex, I see you are a girl, you can aswell help me gently scrap the hair in the area and blow some air there..

hmmm
I would never do that
you recommend just air
Re: Help! He Has Red Burning Sensation On His Scrotum by carlyrose(f): 11:38am On Sep 09, 2016
transfer101:

I told him to use Dustin powder and visita

hope I'm not a bad friend
Re: Help! He Has Red Burning Sensation On His Scrotum by nrexzy: 11:40am On Sep 09, 2016
carlyrose:

hmmm
I would never do that
you recommend just air
Where is the love
Re: Help! He Has Red Burning Sensation On His Scrotum by carlyrose(f): 11:43am On Sep 09, 2016
nrexzy:

Where is the love

kolewerk
Re: Help! He Has Red Burning Sensation On His Scrotum by transfer101: 11:59am On Sep 09, 2016
carlyrose:

I told him to use Dustin powder and visita

hope I'm not a bad friend
Well the thing is applying disinfectants can be very painful. I could remember a time I has that reddish scrotom and bath with an anticeptic soap, I was so pained that I had to just rinse it and rush to have an OX fan blow it *coverFace*.

All I later did was stop wearing boxers for a while, sleep naked and bath the area with mild warm water, and it went away.

Bear in mind that I didn't go to see my doctor because I was very confident that it is not related to STD. If your friends case is different, I suggest he see a doctor asap.
Re: Help! He Has Red Burning Sensation On His Scrotum by carlyrose(f): 12:08pm On Sep 09, 2016
transfer101:
Well the thing is applying disinfectants can be very painful. I could remember a time I has that reddish scrotom and bath with an anticeptic soap, I was so pained that I had to just rinse it and rush to have an OX fan blow it *coverFace*.

All I later did was stop wearing boxers for a while, sleep naked and bath the area with mild warm water, and it went away.

Bear in mind that I didn't go to see my doctor because I was very confident that it is not related to STD. If your friends case is different, I suggest he see a doctor asap.

he's a youth pastor in church
he doesn't have a gf

so I'm very sure is not STD
Re: Help! He Has Red Burning Sensation On His Scrotum by transfer101: 12:54pm On Sep 09, 2016
carlyrose:

he doesn't have a gf

Pastor, hmm!

well, advice he to try my therapy. If the problem persist after 2days,let him see a doctor.
Re: Help! He Has Red Burning Sensation On His Scrotum by Nobody: 5:32am On Sep 10, 2016
carlyrose:

he doesn't have a gf

Mademoiselle, except you're the guy in question, you can't be too sure it's not an STI .
IMO, it could be Tinea Cruris (jock itch) which stems essentially from poor hygiene and sharing of towels or undies.
It could also be Herpes Simplex Virus Infection, a subtle STI which could be in the body for years but would only manifest at times of immunosupression.
It could be anyother for of STI esp Staph and Strep
It could be an allergic reaction.
My advice is for him to stop using dusting powder or whatever you told him to use, those things would further irritate the sores. It's best for him to get examined by a doctor so the appropriate diagnosis could be made. The longer this ish takes, the more dangerous for him.

PS: I'm curious, why did the youth pastor choose to confide such Issue in you? Are you his ex, are you the sister leader, are you the senior pastor's wife, or are you the youth pastor urself just curious

(1) (Reply)

10 Thingsthat Happens To Your Body When You Don’t Get Enough Sleep / Can You Overdose On Marijuana? / Facts Everyone Should Know About Paracetamol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.