Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,651 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Landlord Dies Of Heart Attack During 7hr Ordeal With Robbers- Suspect (pic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Landlord Dies Of Heart Attack During 7hr Ordeal With Robbers- Suspect (pic) (34537 Views)

Cult Threats, Jealousy Made Me Kill My ‘godson’, His Girlfriend – Suspect (pic) / I Used To Conjure Knives From The Air ―teenage Suspect (pic) / 11-yr-old Threatened To Report Me If I Didn’t Have Sex With Her —suspect (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Landlord Dies Of Heart Attack During 7hr Ordeal With Robbers- Suspect (pic) by deebrain(m): 3:28pm On Sep 09, 2016
+You see, God is not mocked.

You begged God for forgiveness and you know that He will forgive you, but you cannot forgive a family that sweats to make their money by not robbing them abi?

Where is jungle justice when you need it?

Such a wicked statement.
Re: Landlord Dies Of Heart Attack During 7hr Ordeal With Robbers- Suspect (pic) by TerrorSquad147: 3:53pm On Sep 09, 2016
emmanwandud:
Ncan umbrella has given their verdict as inconclusive bcs the culprit has decided to hold dual citizenship maybe the afonjas would lay claim to him
hahahahaha grin grin
Re: Landlord Dies Of Heart Attack During 7hr Ordeal With Robbers- Suspect (pic) by tete7000(m): 3:55pm On Sep 09, 2016
'I have asked God for forgiveness and I know he will forgive me'

God is indeed very merciful and this guy has tapped into that mercy. Will God truly forgive him? Yes, if he is truly sorry. A truly repentant and contrite heart, God will not despise - Ps. 51' God doesn't want the death of a sinner but wishes that all come to repentance. Let us all buy into this mercy, God is willing to forgive and welcome us like the father of the prodigal son did with his wayward son. It doesnt matter what our past looks like. May the soul of the landlord rest in peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Landlord Dies Of Heart Attack During 7hr Ordeal With Robbers- Suspect (pic) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 09, 2016
How can you rob a house for 7hrs, carried their plasma TV, suv car, jewelleries , took 20k from the man pocket, collected the wife ATM and withdrew 60k. Still went to their kitchen and fridge to fill your maggot tummy. When you found out that the man is dead, you still collected his car keys, drove away with it and still had the mind to sell it. Ahhhh!!!! Now somebody is now a widow and kids fatherless.. Do you know the trauma they're facing?? You're really evil from the deepest pit of hell. Which God will forgive you? When the man died you insulted him baa and had refreshment with your clique. I don't even care the tribe you're from but if finally they set you free, you'll die a shameful death.

1 Like

Re: Landlord Dies Of Heart Attack During 7hr Ordeal With Robbers- Suspect (pic) by 4nobody4every1: 4:20pm On Sep 09, 2016
Keneking:
"I am an Igbo man, but my grandmother, a Yoruba, brought me up. That is why I bear Yoruba name.” he said. shocked shocked shocked

"We opened the refrigerator, collected some fruits. We ate to our fill." Buhari sef embarassed embarassed
cool

Re: Landlord Dies Of Heart Attack During 7hr Ordeal With Robbers- Suspect (pic) by Akinaukwa: 4:38pm On Sep 09, 2016
I laugh in Swahili cos the two (2) tribes involved in Name Checkers saga were finally caught this time around. Ibo father, yoruba grandmother, Oya, dey should come and check names, yeye people!!!!

1 Like

Re: Landlord Dies Of Heart Attack During 7hr Ordeal With Robbers- Suspect (pic) by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:08pm On Sep 09, 2016
emmanwandud:
Ncan umbrella has given their verdict as inconclusive bcs the culprit has decided to hold dual citizenship maybe the afonjas would lay claim to him

Which dual citizenship, abeg you no notice im flat heasd?

1 Like

Re: Landlord Dies Of Heart Attack During 7hr Ordeal With Robbers- Suspect (pic) by ihesiuloa(m): 5:36pm On Sep 09, 2016
herzern:

Lol.....Na dem....

I been dey fear when I see dah name....

Buh....he later shaa confess....

Didn't you read his statements? He said he was raised by his Yoruba grandma! Can't you see it runs in the character ? It's a pity he wasn't raised by his father he won't have fallen that low as to have rubbed!
Re: Landlord Dies Of Heart Attack During 7hr Ordeal With Robbers- Suspect (pic) by ihesiuloa(m): 5:45pm On Sep 09, 2016
henrydadon:

NCAN chicago branch reporting live for duties

there seem to be a little bit of confusion going on with the identity of this individual

so we implore u to please be patient with us as we check the name for confirmation of his tribe and the blood that runs through his vein

we shall get back to you shortly with our result in a few moment

thank you for your patience

*over and out*
While checking for the blood running through his veins please do not also forgot to check his brain to determine how poorly he was raised that led to him committing such dastardly act.
Re: Landlord Dies Of Heart Attack During 7hr Ordeal With Robbers- Suspect (pic) by elvis07: 6:26pm On Sep 09, 2016
OP re u sure of this story nd y re u using the same pix of the guy in d story about a fake doctor whom duped a cancer patient of 4million naira. Make una no dey co fuse us oooo bcus i dnt knw who b d fake doctor nw or armed robber.

1 Like

Re: Landlord Dies Of Heart Attack During 7hr Ordeal With Robbers- Suspect (pic) by noble71(m): 6:31pm On Sep 09, 2016
Name checkers are confusedgrin Omonile and IPOB
Re: Landlord Dies Of Heart Attack During 7hr Ordeal With Robbers- Suspect (pic) by chicagoPD(m): 6:45pm On Sep 09, 2016
greggng:

Igbos don't get involve in stealing and robbery. They prefer their hardwork. Although a few of them are into drugs. However the youruba gran ma infested the young man with spirit of theifery.

Grand ma tried her best as u can see he mentioned her buh you can only collect wat a thief stole the act cannot be taken away ;Dy grin cheesy
Re: Landlord Dies Of Heart Attack During 7hr Ordeal With Robbers- Suspect (pic) by chicagoPD(m): 6:49pm On Sep 09, 2016
stephnie44:
d yellowba grand ma tot u dis nd is responsible 4 ur upbringin.ndi ofe mmanu republic

HERE IS D REAL DEFINITION OF BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER..…EVEN WEN DRIED IT CLOTHS AND INDELIBLE gringrin cheesy : grin
Re: Landlord Dies Of Heart Attack During 7hr Ordeal With Robbers- Suspect (pic) by chicagoPD(m): 6:55pm On Sep 09, 2016
henrydadon:

there seem to be a little bit of confusion going on with the identity of this individual

so we implore u to please be patient with us as we check the name for confirmation of his tribe and the blood that runs through his vein

*over and out*

Waiting anxiously for your final result
Thanks
Re: Landlord Dies Of Heart Attack During 7hr Ordeal With Robbers- Suspect (pic) by ashala(m): 7:20pm On Sep 09, 2016
Caisenes:
You're igbo, but your grandmother a yoruba woman brought you up?? Please please please don't try confusing the name checkers o

Haaaaa haaaaaaaaa
Re: Landlord Dies Of Heart Attack During 7hr Ordeal With Robbers- Suspect (pic) by obstead200(m): 7:24pm On Sep 09, 2016

“I have begged God for forgiveness. God knows that we did not intend to kill the man.I know he will forgive me, because I am an orphan. I lost my parents at the age of two. I am an Igbo man, but my grandmother, a Yoruba, brought me up. That is why I bear Yoruba name.” he said.

At the bolded and coloured: To that southwaster criminal I say, thunder fire u!!!!!

I don't want to join the name checkers army. But this guy Don make me vex. As u be igbo, do u know ur village? We no know u oooo. We reject u.
As far as the global body of NCAN is concerned, u are Yoruba.
Re: Landlord Dies Of Heart Attack During 7hr Ordeal With Robbers- Suspect (pic) by obstead200(m): 7:25pm On Sep 09, 2016
Caisenes:
You're igbo, but your grandmother a yoruba woman brought you up?? Please please please don't try confusing the name checkers o
I don already send the thunder wey go fire his stu.pid mouth
Re: Landlord Dies Of Heart Attack During 7hr Ordeal With Robbers- Suspect (pic) by obstead200(m): 7:27pm On Sep 09, 2016
herzern:

Lol.....Na dem....

I been dey fear when I see dah name....

Buh....he later shaa confess....

u dey craze. grin grin

Better go and bail ur brother oooo. Or just take food to him in prison. He is a full blooded or naturalized southwaster. I don't care which
Re: Landlord Dies Of Heart Attack During 7hr Ordeal With Robbers- Suspect (pic) by anaton(m): 8:32pm On Sep 09, 2016
emmanwandud:

Supported

1 Like

Re: Landlord Dies Of Heart Attack During 7hr Ordeal With Robbers- Suspect (pic) by misscall247: 9:40pm On Sep 09, 2016
Caisenes:
hahahahahaha.....it Sims d guy is aware of name checkers here.
Re: Landlord Dies Of Heart Attack During 7hr Ordeal With Robbers- Suspect (pic) by Pennywise(m): 9:54pm On Sep 09, 2016
rusher14:
NCAN would need DNA testing for this one.

He is a Yorubas with an Ibo DNA.

1 Like

Re: Landlord Dies Of Heart Attack During 7hr Ordeal With Robbers- Suspect (pic) by Rozaystunna(m): 10:00pm On Sep 09, 2016
See head cheesy grin grin
Re: Landlord Dies Of Heart Attack During 7hr Ordeal With Robbers- Suspect (pic) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 09, 2016
See he head like what buhari delivered

Re: Landlord Dies Of Heart Attack During 7hr Ordeal With Robbers- Suspect (pic) by AfonjaGuy: 10:39pm On Sep 09, 2016
henrydadon:

*over and out*
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy AFONJA VS Uganda NCAN in a state of Confusion grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Landlord Dies Of Heart Attack During 7hr Ordeal With Robbers- Suspect (pic) by Cletus77(m): 11:24pm On Sep 09, 2016
u are an orphan and u did not see an orphanage to go and stay right?
Re: Landlord Dies Of Heart Attack During 7hr Ordeal With Robbers- Suspect (pic) by Cletus77(m): 11:26pm On Sep 09, 2016
nairalanders pls stop tribalism, all i know is that he is a Nigerian
Re: Landlord Dies Of Heart Attack During 7hr Ordeal With Robbers- Suspect (pic) by Cletus77(m): 11:29pm On Sep 09, 2016
timdavis:
See he head like what buhari delivered

the man with the halfcut is from kenya, so is not their fault,that is how their brains are.
Re: Landlord Dies Of Heart Attack During 7hr Ordeal With Robbers- Suspect (pic) by hotspec(m): 11:47pm On Sep 09, 2016
This thief sef don manage to settle score for NCAN, Aba and Ibadan Branches. Igbo man brought up my Yoluba gran ma
Re: Landlord Dies Of Heart Attack During 7hr Ordeal With Robbers- Suspect (pic) by Coolgent(m): 11:56pm On Sep 09, 2016
See his flat head! Igbo com and bail your brother o
Re: Landlord Dies Of Heart Attack During 7hr Ordeal With Robbers- Suspect (pic) by udumosam23(m): 4:58am On Sep 10, 2016
Physically, this guy's mouth is Yoruba, but his head is Ibo.

If his grandmother is Yoruba, then his mother before marriage is Yoruba.

And if his IBO father married to a Yoruba woman allowed his son to bear that name, it means they're no longer married.

And if the boy claims orphan, and is found in Yoruba land with a Yoruba name, I can only conclude he is more Yoruba than ibo.

So, the guy with all due respect is Yoruba.
Re: Landlord Dies Of Heart Attack During 7hr Ordeal With Robbers- Suspect (pic) by Nobody: 6:53am On Sep 10, 2016
udumosam23:
Physically, this guy's mouth is Yoruba, but his head is Ibo.

If his grandmother is Yoruba, then his mother before marriage is Yoruba.

And if his IBO father married to a Yoruba woman allowed his son to bear that name, it means they're no longer married.

And if the boy claims orphan, and is found in Yoruba land with a Yoruba name, I can only conclude he is more Yoruba than ibo.

So, the guy with all due respect is Yoruba.

Tribe analyst

1 Like

Re: Landlord Dies Of Heart Attack During 7hr Ordeal With Robbers- Suspect (pic) by fellom(m): 4:00pm On Sep 11, 2016
they should just shoot these beast and leave stories

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tommy: Cult Clashes Claim Seven Lives In Ogun / Young Man Beheaded In Rivers & His Head Dumped In A Dustbin (Graphic Pics) / Man Beats Wife To Coma Over Money In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.