Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Tommy: Cult Clashes Claim Seven Lives In Ogun - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tommy: Cult Clashes Claim Seven Lives In Ogun (34540 Views)

58 Youths Apprehended As Lagos Island Clashes Claim One / Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) / Six Killed In Kwara, Edo, Delta Cult Clashes [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tommy: Cult Clashes Claim Seven Lives In Ogun by SheikhMuniru(m): 11:14am On Mar 28, 2022
No fewer than seven persons have been killed in Abeokuta, the Ogun State capital, as cultists went on a rampage.

DAILY POST reports that in the past one week, members of the Aiye and Eiye confraternities have been engaging one another in a supremacy battle.

On Thursday night, a popular area boy, known as Tommy around Oluwo, was killed at Panseke, causing tension among residents.

The killing of Tommy, who was described as a leader of the Eiye cult group, might be in retaliation for the murder of a member of the Aiye group, it was said.

Our correspondent gathered that seven persons have been eliminated recently in various places in the state capital.

Before Tommy was attacked on Thursday, six others had been killed by suspected rival cultists, a source informed.

A source listed some of those killed so far to include “Scatter, School Boy, Alakanni, Tommy, Azeez, Olaosebikan and Babajide.”

They were reportedly killed at different locations like Asero, Kugba, Ikereku, Panseke, Adigbe, Oke Ijeun and Isale Abetu, all in Abeokuta.

“The killings have been going on since last week. Why many didn’t hear about them was because immediately they killed those guys, their relatives carried their corpses without informing the police.

“Everything got to its climax when Tommy was killed because he was a well-known person. Many didn’t believe he was killed not until they saw his picture. The police should continue to restore peace,” a source told DAILY POST on Sunday.

The Police Public Relations Officer in Ogun, Abimbola Oyeyemi, has confirmed that there were killings in the state within the last one week, saying some people have been nabbed.

Oyeyemi added that the police will now go after the landlords who harbour cultists in their houses within the state, adding that the Commissioner of Police has ordered that such landlords would be charged to court alongside the criminals.

Oyeyemi said, “We have launched a very serious operation on them. We are clamping down very seriously on them.

“About 18 suspects have been arrested during the last encounter we had with them and we are not going to rest until we get the last person of these hoodlums. We cannot be watching anyone making life difficult for the members of the public.

“The Commissioner of police has put on red alert, all area commanders and all tactical team commanders that they should go out and take the battle to the doorsteps of these hoodlums. We must fish them out one after the other.”

Meanwhile, Governor Dapo Abiodun has vowed to deal decisively with anybody fomenting trouble in Ogun.

The Governor said his administration would not allow anybody to disrupt the peace being enjoyed by residents of the state, advising parents to warn their children.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/03/27/tommy-cult-clashes-claim-seven-lives-in-ogun/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tommy: Cult Clashes Claim Seven Lives In Ogun by fuckdemrepented: 11:57am On Mar 28, 2022
Waste of life

Nothing dey cultism

No salary, no benefits

Useless lifestyle

223 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Tommy: Cult Clashes Claim Seven Lives In Ogun by Mkad(m): 11:57am On Mar 28, 2022
cry

1 Like

Re: Tommy: Cult Clashes Claim Seven Lives In Ogun by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 11:57am On Mar 28, 2022
grin

sophisticated Tinubu urchins cheesy

more skull raw materials for the mining industry

Hehehehe

108 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Tommy: Cult Clashes Claim Seven Lives In Ogun by monsor007: 11:57am On Mar 28, 2022
Hi
Re: Tommy: Cult Clashes Claim Seven Lives In Ogun by apache22b: 11:57am On Mar 28, 2022
Let the War Begin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tommy: Cult Clashes Claim Seven Lives In Ogun by Kusheer(m): 11:57am On Mar 28, 2022
Cf

38 Likes

Re: Tommy: Cult Clashes Claim Seven Lives In Ogun by Oshlander: 11:57am On Mar 28, 2022
Na wa
Re: Tommy: Cult Clashes Claim Seven Lives In Ogun by Sarsaproko: 11:57am On Mar 28, 2022
Make dem dey kill each other nau.. Bunch of confoundedly repulsive plebeians. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

But what's up with Ogun state nowadays? Yeye governor or what?

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tommy: Cult Clashes Claim Seven Lives In Ogun by Dotinacircle: 11:57am On Mar 28, 2022
Guys I'm in need of job. Make Una help meoo

Pls help meoo abeegioo. Pls help

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tommy: Cult Clashes Claim Seven Lives In Ogun by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 28, 2022
Opportunity to mine More Skulls.

Now I know why Yorubas are regarded as the most Educated ethnic group in UAR.

We all have access to SkullarShip

We are Erudite Skullers

2braithe:

We offer skullership to developers too.All you need to do is to come develop Ogun state.
I guarantee you in less than a week,our representative do justice to your skulls.

What is this one saying, must everything be about tribalism, gosh you disgust me.

It's a pity you're awake by this time of the day and your brain is not.

By the Way, The name is Folarin and I'm free to make fun of my tribe.
2braithe:

I don't care.

Then why did you quote me, oh I forgot you quoted me unintentionally, your brain was still asleep then.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tommy: Cult Clashes Claim Seven Lives In Ogun by Anny505(m): 11:58am On Mar 28, 2022
LasLas na peace talk and money go end everything, those that have been killed will be forgotten. Na only drink dem go dey pour for your head dey call your name during Sally, jolly or whatever they do. No RIP to waste todaygrin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tommy: Cult Clashes Claim Seven Lives In Ogun by emetisuccess(m): 11:58am On Mar 28, 2022
See fyne boy, wey just go waste him life for nothing sake.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tommy: Cult Clashes Claim Seven Lives In Ogun by illicit(m): 11:58am On Mar 28, 2022
Eeyah
Re: Tommy: Cult Clashes Claim Seven Lives In Ogun by Lepon02: 11:58am On Mar 28, 2022
Make them kill themselves finish, as long as innocent people are not caught up, i dont give a rat as....s! grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tommy: Cult Clashes Claim Seven Lives In Ogun by Adesina18111(m): 11:58am On Mar 28, 2022
Wasted generations...and they did naming ceremonies for these deceased when they were born....I still don't know the profit or benefit of being a cult member...wasted parental efforts lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tommy: Cult Clashes Claim Seven Lives In Ogun by Analyst7: 11:58am On Mar 28, 2022
Foolish youths... Make them carry their cult clash to apc convention

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tommy: Cult Clashes Claim Seven Lives In Ogun by Jufilesudut: 11:58am On Mar 28, 2022
Okay
Re: Tommy: Cult Clashes Claim Seven Lives In Ogun by tomiwa1989(m): 11:58am On Mar 28, 2022
Front page
Re: Tommy: Cult Clashes Claim Seven Lives In Ogun by rocknation62(m): 11:58am On Mar 28, 2022
Cultist don finally collect grin

Say No To Cultism

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tommy: Cult Clashes Claim Seven Lives In Ogun by IboHausaYoruba: 11:58am On Mar 28, 2022
Hmmn
Re: Tommy: Cult Clashes Claim Seven Lives In Ogun by EdgarBounce(m): 11:59am On Mar 28, 2022
Wherever cult activities thrive the government of the area is deeply involved,Cultist are working hands in gloves with politicians,police.Even in some states politicians are working closely with DPPs to let some criminals off the hooks against 2023,recently it was posted a die-hard escaped from the court in one of the south-south states so police,prison officers in the court were hypnotized i believe.

2 Likes

Re: Tommy: Cult Clashes Claim Seven Lives In Ogun by rocknation62(m): 11:59am On Mar 28, 2022
apache22b:
Let the War Begin

If you see war you fit stay? This one na just street fights

3 Likes

Re: Tommy: Cult Clashes Claim Seven Lives In Ogun by BigBelleControl(m): 11:59am On Mar 28, 2022
These Oluwo boys still dey do cultism in this century. Some of them even stayed back continued after leaving Ojere.

Tommy G, AY, XWhyte, etc

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tommy: Cult Clashes Claim Seven Lives In Ogun by TheNiceGuy(m): 11:59am On Mar 28, 2022
They all should kill themselves or security operatives help send them to greater beyond.

They're of no use to the environment but a burden

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man In UK Scams Women Of £100,000 ( Photo ) / Landlord Dies Of Heart Attack During 7hr Ordeal With Robbers- Suspect (pic) / 65-Year-Old Woman Burnt To Death By Cultists In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.