Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

"Meet Me At Mega Hilton Hotel": An Interviewer Told Me. I Have Suffered - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / "Meet Me At Mega Hilton Hotel": An Interviewer Told Me. I Have Suffered (61934 Views)

Top5 Questions You Should Never Leave An Interview Without Asking An Interviewer / Don't Tell The Interviewer About Yourself, This Is What He Really Wants To Hear / What Will You Do When You Missed A Call From An Interviewer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Meet Me At Mega Hilton Hotel": An Interviewer Told Me. I Have Suffered by delishpot: 2:43pm On Sep 09, 2016
generalbush:

Shea you can offer a guy man ordinary puna...

Don't you know that you wana make an investment??

Carry ya sister own give am. Shebi it's ordinary? Let your sister do it on her behalf. Its not a bog deal.

6 Likes

Re: "Meet Me At Mega Hilton Hotel": An Interviewer Told Me. I Have Suffered by generalbush(m): 2:58pm On Sep 09, 2016
delishpot:

Carry ya sister own give am. Shebi it's ordinary? Let your sister do it on her behalf. Its not a bog deal.

All those girls that you have fvcked and dumped nko...

Was there anything special with their pvssy??

Goan sleep my friend... A$$ licker

2 Likes

Re: "Meet Me At Mega Hilton Hotel": An Interviewer Told Me. I Have Suffered by delishpot: 3:05pm On Sep 09, 2016
generalbush:

All those girls that you have fvcked and dumped nko...

Was there anything special with their pvssy??

Goan sleep my friend... A$$ licker

At least I no call their pusay ordinary. Carry ya sister own go help that sister abeg. After all it is just ordinary grin grin grin norrin special for dia. The women I have been with, dia own is special. I even envy dia new owners sef.

7 Likes

Re: "Meet Me At Mega Hilton Hotel": An Interviewer Told Me. I Have Suffered by Spicylate(f): 3:05pm On Sep 09, 2016
Me: I really appreciate your interest in wanting to get to know me better but please sir, I borrowed money to attend the interview and I have no other source to borrow from. I really want to meet up with you and discuss but sir, can you please send 5k for my transport? I promise to pay back with an interest once I secure the job. Thank you. My account details are: bla black bla bla.

1 Like

Re: "Meet Me At Mega Hilton Hotel": An Interviewer Told Me. I Have Suffered by Spicylate(f): 3:07pm On Sep 09, 2016
Firstlieutenant:
Wetin u dey think sef? U know whether the interview get two phases and he dey call for second phase?
of all places in a hotel?? Why did they not set it in a restaurant?

1 Like

Re: "Meet Me At Mega Hilton Hotel": An Interviewer Told Me. I Have Suffered by izzou(m): 3:19pm On Sep 09, 2016
Euchaaria, don't go oh

I think he's just trying to take advantage of you. Rather, call him and change the venue to an own place, maybe an eatery or a mall

Times are bad now, and the cases of rape and murder are escalating

God wey give you this one, go still give you another one.

cool

4 Likes

Re: "Meet Me At Mega Hilton Hotel": An Interviewer Told Me. I Have Suffered by tempest01(m): 3:20pm On Sep 09, 2016
euchaaria:
Why are Nigerians like this na...
Some are advicing me to go to the hotel.. What for?

Wey dey transport fare self?
Broker than a stock broker embarassed

I am not concluding o but that man doesn't look like a man who wants to do any official work but his own lustful motives cry

That text doesn't look official, I will still advise you to go. You can take care of yourself. Make sure it is not to an hotel room, but an outside meeting. Decline any attempt to lure you to a room. Be professional and let him know you were expecting a next stage of the recruitment process, not pillow talk.

2 Likes

Re: "Meet Me At Mega Hilton Hotel": An Interviewer Told Me. I Have Suffered by euchaaria: 3:25pm On Sep 09, 2016
izzou:
Euchaaria, don't go oh

I think he's just trying to take advantage of you. Rather, call him and change the venue to an own place, maybe an eatery or a mall

Times are bad now, and the cases of rape and murder are escalating

God wey give you this one, go still give you another one.

cool
where have you been na...
Re: "Meet Me At Mega Hilton Hotel": An Interviewer Told Me. I Have Suffered by izzou(m): 3:27pm On Sep 09, 2016
euchaaria:
where have you been na...

I dey

I kinda slept off

So sorry about the stupid interviewer

1 Like

Re: "Meet Me At Mega Hilton Hotel": An Interviewer Told Me. I Have Suffered by Behira(f): 3:45pm On Sep 09, 2016
euchaaria:
See What An Interviewer Sent To Me!i Have Suffered.

I am literally in tears...
Went to an interview yesterday, answered all my quesiand was feeling like tuface and was really expecting a call up from the firm..
I checked my mail this morning and saw this nonsense from one of the interviewers..

cry cry

What has this country turned into...
Joblessness + being broke one of the things that make people think twice about life

* I cropped his mail and number..

cry

Cc:izzou
Where exactly are u......i mean state?

1 Like

Re: "Meet Me At Mega Hilton Hotel": An Interviewer Told Me. I Have Suffered by Dreyl(m): 3:48pm On Sep 09, 2016
euchaaria:

Went to an interview yesterday, answered all my quesiand was feeling like tuface and was really expecting a call up from the firm..
I checked my mail this morning and saw this nonsense from one of the interviewers..

cry cry

Joblessness + being broke one of the things that make people think twice about life

cry

i will advise you to give him the koko, that is, if you love the job.

2 Likes

Re: "Meet Me At Mega Hilton Hotel": An Interviewer Told Me. I Have Suffered by loomer: 3:48pm On Sep 09, 2016
You just conclude say na Bleep him wan Bleep.

1 Like

Re: "Meet Me At Mega Hilton Hotel": An Interviewer Told Me. I Have Suffered by goshen26: 3:49pm On Sep 09, 2016
Print the mail, package and send to the mgt of the company

3 Likes

Re: "Meet Me At Mega Hilton Hotel": An Interviewer Told Me. I Have Suffered by aisammy4: 3:49pm On Sep 09, 2016
delishpot:
Set him up. Carry someone go. Let the person act like your husband and catch you guys together. But make sure you have his voice recording asking for sex in exchange for the job. Just before you enter his room, let your bobo jump in and cause commotion then make him pay to be let off the hook.shikena. send a copy of the recording and video if possible to his employers too.

This is good too buttttt dont conclude yet; go there with somebody you trust. Maybe its a second phase to the interview.

2 Likes

Re: "Meet Me At Mega Hilton Hotel": An Interviewer Told Me. I Have Suffered by Jetjacky(m): 3:50pm On Sep 09, 2016
euchaaria:
cry not too risky?
what you should ask yourself is. If you go and do as you're being adviced here.... Would it be worth it.. .would you get the job?
Ido you think it's worth it, what if you're nor successful?

Arrive on a defiuon by considering this things.
Re: "Meet Me At Mega Hilton Hotel": An Interviewer Told Me. I Have Suffered by ULSHERLAN(m): 3:51pm On Sep 09, 2016
delishpot:
Set him up. Carry someone go. Let the person act like your husband and catch you guys together. But make sure you have his voice recording asking for sex in exchange for the job. Just before you enter his room, let your bobo jump in and cause commotion then make him pay to be let off the hook.shikena. send a copy of the recording and video if possible to his employers too.

I just sent her a mail asking her not to come again. Thank you

you no even reason am say what if the person dey nairaland, na so the plan don fail on arrival

2 Likes

Re: "Meet Me At Mega Hilton Hotel": An Interviewer Told Me. I Have Suffered by ifeomaekol(f): 3:52pm On Sep 09, 2016
euchaaria:

I am not concluding o but that man doesn't look like a man who wants to do any official work but his own lustful motives cry
don't go------dont be surprised that u hv goten dt job, mayb he kws n wnts to play smart. Dnt go, incase u dnt get it, u ll get smthn beta, stp crying. That man is stupid n hopeless.

4 Likes

Re: "Meet Me At Mega Hilton Hotel": An Interviewer Told Me. I Have Suffered by delishpot: 3:54pm On Sep 09, 2016
ULSHERLAN:

I just sent her a mail asking her not to come again. Thank you

Na you? That was a lame way to handle a candidate. You should be fired for that but as country hard so, I forgive you.
Re: "Meet Me At Mega Hilton Hotel": An Interviewer Told Me. I Have Suffered by Zikavirus(m): 3:54pm On Sep 09, 2016
sometimes it's not gud 4 a lady to fine 2much,
cos mosta we guys our brain Are programmed to Always React to beautiful ladies when we see one, self control is the difference btw man & he goat.

3 Likes

Re: "Meet Me At Mega Hilton Hotel": An Interviewer Told Me. I Have Suffered by Standing5(m): 3:55pm On Sep 09, 2016
delishpot:
chai . . . The unemployt yaff suvard so mush.

1 Like

Re: "Meet Me At Mega Hilton Hotel": An Interviewer Told Me. I Have Suffered by LoveJesus87(m): 3:56pm On Sep 09, 2016
k00lxpert:

U LOOK ATTRACTIVELY BEAUTIFUL & IRRESISTIBLE, DATS WHY...BABE I SEE U
.....So the guy won chop im share grin grin mumu idiot grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Meet Me At Mega Hilton Hotel": An Interviewer Told Me. I Have Suffered by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 09, 2016
grin

3 Likes

Re: "Meet Me At Mega Hilton Hotel": An Interviewer Told Me. I Have Suffered by Ugmama(m): 3:57pm On Sep 09, 2016
you never can tell, he may wanna propose to you...lol

3 Likes

Re: "Meet Me At Mega Hilton Hotel": An Interviewer Told Me. I Have Suffered by MrHenshaw: 3:57pm On Sep 09, 2016
euchaaria:

cry cry

cry

I GUESS HE LATER REALISED U WERE TO WRITE THE SECTION "B" WHICH IS THE ALTERNATIVE TO PRACTICAL. WELL,ANYONE CAN SEND THAT NOT NECESSARILY THE INTERVIEWER BUT IF REALLY HE DID,THAT IS HIGHLY UNPROFESSIONAL.

1 Like

Re: "Meet Me At Mega Hilton Hotel": An Interviewer Told Me. I Have Suffered by ULSHERLAN(m): 3:58pm On Sep 09, 2016
delishpot:

Na you? That was a lame way to handle a candidate. You should be fired for that.

Wanted to hand over her appointment letter to her in a cool place grin

3 Likes

Re: "Meet Me At Mega Hilton Hotel": An Interviewer Told Me. I Have Suffered by Anietie1: 3:58pm On Sep 09, 2016
euchaaria:
cry

Shea if I get raped you will still be the one to offer sorry here on nairaland

Pray, don't go there with the mind of setting him up,...
Say no to any negative advance without insulting him.
Your chances of getting that job is higher than others.

1 Like

Re: "Meet Me At Mega Hilton Hotel": An Interviewer Told Me. I Have Suffered by LoveJesus87(m): 3:58pm On Sep 09, 2016
Spicylate:
of all places in a hotel?? Why did they not set it in a restaurant?
After theory you no go do practical? grin abeg na joke o cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: "Meet Me At Mega Hilton Hotel": An Interviewer Told Me. I Have Suffered by enioluwaselore: 4:01pm On Sep 09, 2016
I see you write smartly, so I believe you're a smart girl that knows what this is.

I got three letters for you, R. U. N

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Meet Me At Mega Hilton Hotel": An Interviewer Told Me. I Have Suffered by bolajeebabz(m): 4:02pm On Sep 09, 2016
euchaaria:
cry not too risky?

Eh Miss! it is risky
Ignore the unofficial call
If truly you're picked, they will call you formally!!
Arranging guys, setting him up sounds crappy.
You might not be too lucky to get out of the mess!!
People like that are always good in their evil planning!!
Mind you, which number do you know you are on the victim list ?

5 Likes

Re: "Meet Me At Mega Hilton Hotel": An Interviewer Told Me. I Have Suffered by pheyimen: 4:03pm On Sep 09, 2016
I swear u can land dat job if u get d mind. Use d idoit wey snd u dat mail, get ur slf a recorder & go with a husband. Shock d dude

1 Like

Re: "Meet Me At Mega Hilton Hotel": An Interviewer Told Me. I Have Suffered by femi4: 4:03pm On Sep 09, 2016
euchaaria:

Don't go pls...you are too beautiful to be manhandled. How I wish I can be of help

1 Like

Re: "Meet Me At Mega Hilton Hotel": An Interviewer Told Me. I Have Suffered by Nancy2016: 4:03pm On Sep 09, 2016
@euchaaria: I would suggest that you don't go. He is certainly up to no good. You should wait till you find out about the interview results. Whatever the outcome of the interview you should report him to HR/Management. He has certainly done this before and will continue doing this if he is not stopped. There are probably victims out there and he should be stopped from continuing with his perverted ways. There is no reason why a member of an interview panel should reach out to an interviewee outside of official premises and also without the other members.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total / Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Olam Nigeria Ltd / 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.