Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,476 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

"Meet Me At Mega Hilton Hotel": An Interviewer Told Me. I Have Suffered - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / "Meet Me At Mega Hilton Hotel": An Interviewer Told Me. I Have Suffered (61897 Views)

Top5 Questions You Should Never Leave An Interview Without Asking An Interviewer / Don't Tell The Interviewer About Yourself, This Is What He Really Wants To Hear / What Will You Do When You Missed A Call From An Interviewer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Meet Me At Mega Hilton Hotel": An Interviewer Told Me. I Have Suffered by lovemaths(f): 2:39am On Sep 10, 2016
send am e-thunder to fire im prick. lubbish
Re: "Meet Me At Mega Hilton Hotel": An Interviewer Told Me. I Have Suffered by 3Div: 2:45am On Sep 10, 2016
euchaaria:
See What An Interviewer Sent To Me!i Have Suffered.

I am literally in tears...
Went to an interview yesterday, answered all my quesiand was feeling like tuface and was really expecting a call up from the firm..
I checked my mail this morning and saw this nonsense from one of the interviewers..

cry cry

What has this country turned into...
Joblessness + being broke one of the things that make people think twice about life

* I cropped his mail and number..

cry

Cc:izzou

I would accompany you to the mega milton. We'll have a unit on standby. Shege banza!. Make i catch that bagger
Re: "Meet Me At Mega Hilton Hotel": An Interviewer Told Me. I Have Suffered by Nobody: 6:08am On Sep 10, 2016
euchaaria:

Went to an interview yesterday, answered all my quesiand was feeling like tuface and was really expecting a call up from the firm..
I checked my mail this morning and saw this nonsense from one of the interviewers..

cry cry

Joblessness + being broke one of the things that make people think twice about life

cry

Your own no go pass you by,listen to my testimony madam...

I don do wait and get photography from event centre 2 event centre.First salary was 25k working as a math teacher in a school owned by a former lecturer of mine,followed by a 68k offer few months down the line(I was so reluctant to attend the test/interview for this position seeing how distance it was from my end.Last to enter hall,exam I no finish but I come out top among all),Progressed to my current 81k job(On the day of test/interview,I misinterpreted the location of event,thereby heading to west instead of east,but the panel waited irrespective of all until I arrived.Got the job same day started work same week)

Now my dear listen o!

E get 1 offer wen I b dey pursue like that aboard,dem b turn am down along the line but God intervened and now dear...na salary in dollars we dey receive(all expense paid trip).So no let 1 MADMAN deter you if you truly know your worth.

PARTING WORD-------Trust in God with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.PLUS MASTER YOUR FIELD DIE IF TRULY YOU WON CONTEST.

Words from a 2.2 graduate.

2 Likes

Re: "Meet Me At Mega Hilton Hotel": An Interviewer Told Me. I Have Suffered by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 10, 2016
euchaaria:

cry cry

cry

If sex will land you your dream job why relent? Anyway, Value is just a word. cool
Re: "Meet Me At Mega Hilton Hotel": An Interviewer Told Me. I Have Suffered by chieme123(m): 9:03am On Sep 10, 2016
emrain:

If sex will land you your dream job why relent? Anyway, Value is just a word. cool

She should also prepare to continue sleeping with him until the end of time. If she refuses, she'll get fired! And the man will conduct another job interview.

Maybe that is how the job vacancy appeared in the first place.
Re: "Meet Me At Mega Hilton Hotel": An Interviewer Told Me. I Have Suffered by datigbogirl: 9:41am On Sep 10, 2016
RuuDie:

Wetin work for u, no mean sey e go work for another pesin o... All dis baddoo dem wen u dey hail and use as role-model, no be all of dem dey jollof now o. Dem many wen no scale the fence and those ones, we no dey hear dem story!

So na all the good guys dey scale fence ko?

What I'm inferring here is success in life has very little to do with your being a good person otherwise we'll have lots of good people who are successful but looking at life, reverse seems to be d case.

1 Like

Re: "Meet Me At Mega Hilton Hotel": An Interviewer Told Me. I Have Suffered by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 10, 2016
Since you already know what he wants why post it here is your choice of you want to go make sure you set him up and post it on social media, send it to is company as well.
Re: "Meet Me At Mega Hilton Hotel": An Interviewer Told Me. I Have Suffered by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 10, 2016
Since you already know what he wants why post it here is your choice of you want to go make sure you set him up and post it on social media, send it to is company as well who knows they might even employ you for exposing him.
Re: "Meet Me At Mega Hilton Hotel": An Interviewer Told Me. I Have Suffered by goldedprince: 5:09pm On Sep 10, 2016
Some girls are stupid and annoying. They will open legs for nothing, but won't open for something tangible. Whats hard opening for 10 mins and get a job
Re: "Meet Me At Mega Hilton Hotel": An Interviewer Told Me. I Have Suffered by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 10, 2016
chieme123:

She should also prepare to continue sleeping with him until the end of time. If she refuses, she'll get fired! And the man will conduct another job interview.

Maybe that is how the job vacancy appeared in the first place.

Hmmm, it doesn't work that way. He will eventually get tired of eating the same soup.
Re: "Meet Me At Mega Hilton Hotel": An Interviewer Told Me. I Have Suffered by MistadeRegal(m): 7:40pm On Sep 10, 2016
Reply the mail with, "You can keep your job. I am not that kinda person."
Re: "Meet Me At Mega Hilton Hotel": An Interviewer Told Me. I Have Suffered by Nobody: 5:59am On Sep 11, 2016
do u want the job or not.u alone can decide for urself.
Re: "Meet Me At Mega Hilton Hotel": An Interviewer Told Me. I Have Suffered by uzoexcel(m): 8:12am On Sep 11, 2016
hypothetically speaking if u had a sister or even your girlfriend in the OP's shoes, is this the same advice you will give her?#JustCurious
or better still why not tag ur loved ones on this post and see how proud they would be of U
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
emrain:

2 Likes

Re: "Meet Me At Mega Hilton Hotel": An Interviewer Told Me. I Have Suffered by uzoexcel(m): 8:13am On Sep 11, 2016
hypothetically speaking if u had a sister in the OP's shoes, is this the same advice you will give her?#JustCurious

or better still why not tag ur loved ones on this post and see how proud they would be of U
sad sad sad sad
goldedprince:
Some girls are stupid and annoying. They will open legs for nothing, but won't open for something tangible. Whats hard opening for 10 mins and get a job

1 Like

Re: "Meet Me At Mega Hilton Hotel": An Interviewer Told Me. I Have Suffered by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 11, 2016
uzoexcel:
hypothetically speaking if u had a sister in the OP's shoes, is this the same advice you will give her?#JustCurious undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

No, I'd expect her to use her brain.
Re: "Meet Me At Mega Hilton Hotel": An Interviewer Told Me. I Have Suffered by uzoexcel(m): 8:20am On Sep 11, 2016
tag ur loved one to your reply

emrain:

Re: "Meet Me At Mega Hilton Hotel": An Interviewer Told Me. I Have Suffered by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 11, 2016
emrain:

uzoexcel
Re: "Meet Me At Mega Hilton Hotel": An Interviewer Told Me. I Have Suffered by uzoexcel(m): 9:29am On Sep 11, 2016
lol.......cow smiley
emrain:

uzoexcel
Re: "Meet Me At Mega Hilton Hotel": An Interviewer Told Me. I Have Suffered by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 11, 2016
uzoexcel:
lol.......cow smiley

Grass tongue
Re: "Meet Me At Mega Hilton Hotel": An Interviewer Told Me. I Have Suffered by goldedprince: 2:29pm On Sep 11, 2016
uzoexcel:
hypothetically speaking if u had a sister in the OP's shoes, is this the same advice you will give her?#JustCurious

sad sad sad sad
If my sis is jobless and opens legs for broke idiots that got nothing to offer, i go slap her if she no open and collect job. But in this case, all the females in my family are place on amonthly wage, am talking of 5 figures here. They will never lack as long as am alive and will never open legs for bullshit. They can open for fun or love but never for cash
Re: "Meet Me At Mega Hilton Hotel": An Interviewer Told Me. I Have Suffered by realmindz: 10:44am On Sep 19, 2016
euchaaria:

cry cry

cry

I'm rly suspecting you, no interviewer will be this stupid to leave behind an implicating evidence.
Re: "Meet Me At Mega Hilton Hotel": An Interviewer Told Me. I Have Suffered by euchaaria: 10:48am On Sep 19, 2016
realmindz:

I'm rly suspecting you, no interviewer will be this stupid to leave behind an implicating evidence.
good morning. Suspecting me for what? It doesn't change anything dear..he simply thought I was simple enough not to do anything stupid.. I look so simple in real life that you think i can't hurt a fly.. I don't know your suspicions but it is really baseless.. Have a nice day..
Re: "Meet Me At Mega Hilton Hotel": An Interviewer Told Me. I Have Suffered by Coldfeet(f): 8:23am On Sep 21, 2016
euchaaria:
Why are Nigerians like this na...
Some are advicing me to go to the hotel.. What for?

Wey dey transport fare self?
Broker than a stock broker embarassed

I am not concluding o but that man doesn't look like a man who wants to do any official work but his own lustful motives cry
And you still went alone to meet him? Without anything to incriminate him? Smh. Na God save you say him no Rip you apart wetin you for say carry you go meet man for hotel? What if he himself have a video of you meeting with him in the hotel weda something happened or not he could use it to make u succumb. Next time be smarter.
Re: "Meet Me At Mega Hilton Hotel": An Interviewer Told Me. I Have Suffered by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 21, 2016
euchaaria:
Why are Nigerians like this na...
Some are advicing me to go to the hotel.. What for?

Wey dey transport fare self?
Broker than a stock broker embarassed

I am not concluding o but that man doesn't look like a man who wants to do any official work but his own lustful motives cry
sorry o sister for what i have to say.u are acting like u are not doing that thing free for ur boyfriend who cant offer u a job.so think it over o though am not supporting the interviewer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total / Deloitte Graduate Recruitment 2022 / Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.