Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,477 members, 7,846,976 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:48 AM

Hadiza Bala Usman Struggling At The Nigerian Ports Authority - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hadiza Bala Usman Struggling At The Nigerian Ports Authority (3240 Views)

Hadiza Bala Usman And President Buhari All Smiles (Photo) / Habib Abdullahi Hands Over To Hadiza Bala Usman As Nigerian Ports Authority MD / Buhari Considers Hadiza Bala Usman As Head Of NPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hadiza Bala Usman Struggling At The Nigerian Ports Authority by bayelsaowei(m): 8:12am On Sep 10, 2016
StOla:

What have you done to help rescue or free the Chibok girls?

You sleep on your bed and criticise the only set of people who ever did anything tangible for their release.

Who is useless and who has been useful in this matter?
so that woman could abandon the chibok issue for a job that doesn't even suit her experience and youre here supporting the move..??..

I feel like reigning abuses on you....
Re: Hadiza Bala Usman Struggling At The Nigerian Ports Authority by MalcoImX: 9:18am On Sep 10, 2016
bayelsaowei:
zombie and robotic replies like this is what brought a certificateless Buhari into power...

Shame on you...

That is how the incompetent kids of the APC chieftains would occupy positions in cbn and nnpc while you rot in poverty. ....
Talk of impunity: Tompolo was given billions to do the work of the Nigeria Navy. We're hundred times better here than we were.

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Bala Usman Struggling At The Nigerian Ports Authority by Naijiant: 9:52am On Sep 10, 2016
Timbuktou:

Criticizing a woman isn't naturally sexism. The writer may dislike her because she's from the north or because he really thinks she's incompetent. It's only sexism if he's criticizing her because she's a woman which isn't implied here.
You are trying to make sense with people that have no sense!

PS: There is nothing in the write up to indicate dislike for the woman!
Re: Hadiza Bala Usman Struggling At The Nigerian Ports Authority by Naijiant: 9:54am On Sep 10, 2016
timeman:
You brought a beer parlour gist in here while you expect sane minds get drunk on it with you? . Take my advice: Go stuck your nose in a book but remember you can't find a book in a beer parlour.
Kiss the truth!
grin I've read more books than you've had hot dinners.
Re: Hadiza Bala Usman Struggling At The Nigerian Ports Authority by Naijiant: 9:59am On Sep 10, 2016
MalcoImX:
Talk of impunity: Tompolo was given billions to do the work of the Nigeria Navy. We're hundred times better here than we were.
Tompolo is a criminal that was rewarded with more loot at NIMASA.
http://www.naijiant.com/articles/nimasa-and-tompolo-a-marriage-made-for-money/

But this thread is about Hadiza. And I think we are in the same boat as b/4.
Re: Hadiza Bala Usman Struggling At The Nigerian Ports Authority by timeman: 10:17am On Sep 10, 2016
Naijiant:

grin I've read more books than you've had hot dinners.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS Of Diezani’s 15-storey Mansion Worth $37.5m Uncovered In Banana Island / See What Wike Was Spotted Driving As He Flags Off Old Aba Road Construction(pics / Why Igbos Are Deceived Over Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.