Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,100 members, 7,821,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

I Finally Got My Chilean Visa - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Finally Got My Chilean Visa (31034 Views)

Finally I Got My Visa! / Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Got My Visa / I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by Oskydaniellyyy: 10:15am On Apr 28, 2019
gimakon:

Lousy talk. Chile is one of the richest South American Nation, Naira fit pass am but they have a better economy than we have here.

Thanks to Buharidiot!

How did Nigeria pass Chile, Nigerians with their illusion. No light, no security, no jobs, cultisim, no rule of law, corruption , 18k minimum wage, no social benefits, bad infrastructure , dependent on parents up to 25 years .

It is well, oil will soon be useless then you will see what well happen in 10 years time

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 28, 2019
Oskydaniellyyy:

How did Nigeria pass Chile, Nigerians with their illusion. No light, no security, no jobs, cultisim, no rule of law, corruption , 18k minimum wage, no social benefits, bad infrastructure , dependent on parents up to 25 years .

It is well, oil will soon be useless then you will see what well happen in 10 years time

Before you open your mouth to talk to me especially, make sure you have done your research well if not you can ask questions and if possible i will answer you, or someone else would.

I said the Naira is more than the chilean and the colombian pesos, does not mean they wont be ahead of us in other things. So to answer your question, yes the Naira is more than the chilean and the Colombian pesos.

https://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/convert/?Amount=150%2C000&From=NGN&To=CLP

Dont come here to debunk things you have not made adequate research of. No day give people black news in the name of what i do not know here . Primary reason you are on this forum is to feed people with correct information.
Thank u
Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by Oskydaniellyyy: 12:56pm On Apr 28, 2019
gimakon:

Before you open your mouth to talk to me especially, make sure you have done your research well if not you can ask questions and if possible i will answer you, or someone else would.

I said the Naira is more than the chilean and the colombian pesos, does not mean they wont be ahead of us in other things. So to answer your question, yes the Naira is more than the chilean and the Colombian pesos.

Dont come here to debunk things you have not made adequate research of. No day give people black news in the name of what i do not know here . Primary reason you are on this forum is to feed people with correct information.
Thank u

Oga, currency value of countries sometimes is not a factor especially if you are comparing a third world country to developed middle income service based economy.

Minimum wage , human capital index and quality of life , productivity , less corruption , manufacturing , per capital income that determines how good a country is .

Naira is more valuable than south Korea won but is a developed country . They produce Samsung phones and electronics , kiA , Hyundai, ships and boat, LG phones and electronics and many more which good social amenities and robust infrastructures.

They have have per capital income of over 30,000 dollars and Nigeria is less than 2500 dollars.

Chile per capital income is about 17000 dollars which is more than China.

All these economy index rating makes Nigeria a poor country where 90 percent earn below 100 dollars ( 36000 a month).

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 28, 2019

gimakon:

Lousy talk. Chile is one of the richest South American Nation, Naira fit pass am but they have a better economy than we have here.

Thanks to Buharidiot!

And this,

gimakon:

Thank u

Where did i speak wrong of Chile? Because i said Naira is More than them? Ok sorry, Chilean Pesos is More than the Naira grin

Oskydaniellyyy:

Oga, currency value of countries sometimes is not a factor especially if you are comparing a third world country to developed middle income service based economy.

Minimum wage , human capital index and quality of life , productivity , less corruption , manufacturing , per capital income that determines how good a country is .

Naira is more valuable than south Korea won but is a developed country . They produce Samsung phones and electronics , kiA , Hyundai, ships and boat, LG phones and electronics and many more which good social amenities and robust infrastructures.

They have have per capital income of over 30,000 dollars and Nigeria is less than 2500 dollars.

Chile per capital income is about 17000 dollars which is more than China.

All these economy index rating makes Nigeria a poor country where 90 percent earn below 100 dollars ( 36000 a month).

Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by Gracely7th(f): 7:25pm On May 27, 2019
ChelleB:
Pls help,I need information on getting an invitation to Chile for tourism,I particularly would like to give birth there,I have gone through their requirements and I don't know how to go about it,all info would be appreciated.

You can also check out Brazil or Jamaica
Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by tiwatenitomi(m): 6:38pm On May 30, 2019
NaijaElba:
I want to appreciate every one on NL that gave me good advice as regards my Chilean visa application.

I write to inform you all that the visa has been issued. Though the whole process was very rough, tough, time and money consuming, but i thank God I made it at the end of the day.

I really Wish you guys could come around to join me over there. Heard Chilean people are friendly, the weather and environment is conducive.

Anybody in need of Chilean Visa should not hesitate to contact me to enable me guide you on how you could secure your visa easily. I don't want you to pass through the stress i went through.

Though am going there for my postgraduate study, that wont stop me from offering help to my country guys and ladies most especially the latter.

Heard there are few African students there. I want more of us to rep well.

I really do appreciate you all.

God bless.

thanks for this good information, I will love to get the full details because am attending an international event very soon by November to be precise.

Please give me full details concerning the visa application and plus do you send your international passport to Nairobi??

Thanks and God bless
Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by NaijaElba(m): 8:35pm On May 30, 2019
tiwatenitomi:
thanks for this good information, I will love to get the full details because am attending an international event very soon by November to be precise.

Please give me full details concerning the visa application and plus do you send your international passport to Nairobi??

Thanks and God bless

yeah my IP was sent thru DHL den. where are u attending the international event?
Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by tiwatenitomi(m): 9:24pm On May 30, 2019
NaijaElba:

yeah my IP was sent thru DHL den. where are u attending the international event?

is a united nations event on climate change coming up in the month of November in Santiago, I was trying to check their visa submission centre I think their embassy is in Accra Ghana too.

What are the documents to prepare for a conference or tourist visa....
Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by temitopesamuel5: 10:09pm On Aug 28, 2019
My people please i will like to know how to package document for chile visa i have conference events in Santiago January.Please i will appreciate your full info
Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by Damimubo: 10:32pm On Aug 28, 2019
[quote author=Malayy post=49294529] e pain am...
we should clap for you because you were offered admission in Chile of all places..
you dull no be small.. study and come back.. no job for for you.. they have not finished employing uk and us graduates.. who will employ a bloody Chilean graduate.. damn it.. third world country for that matter.. you just wasted your money.. bastard...
Chai see bitterness, save ur energy for ur own Visa. Oniranu
Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by tiwatenitomi(m): 6:40pm On Aug 29, 2019
temitopesamuel5:
My people please i will like to know how to package document for chile visa i have conference events in Santiago January.Please i will appreciate your full info

My brother is just normal documentation
Your application form dully filled
You data page
Hotel reservation
Ticket itinerary
Invitation letter from the host country
If u are from Nigeria is either u submit ur application in Ghana or Kenya.
I hope the information will help u out
Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by Ugosample(m): 2:02am On Aug 30, 2019
maternal:

Nobody is leaving Canada,US or UK to live in Chile. It's simply a downgrade. They'll go there for a small time simply to exploit the country. A retiree money in that country stretches further. But after the winter months, they rush back to Canada,US,etc. Look Chile is a 3rd world country period. Though it's still better than naija and the living condition is better. I agree. But nobody should settle for Chile. Do everything possible to get into Canada,US, or UK. I'd personally try till I die if I was stuck in naija. If I'm going to leave my home country it's not to switch to another man's 3rd world country. I can only deal with the nonsense that comes with living in another man's country (racism) unless I have a 1st world standard of living.

interesting perspective

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by Maryllyn: 1:16am On Sep 06, 2019
tiwatenitomi:

is a united nations event on climate change coming up in the month of November in Santiago, I was trying to check their visa submission centre I think their embassy is in Accra Ghana too.

What are the documents to prepare for a conference or tourist visa....
please I am also going for the conference by November. How can we get the visa please
Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by tiwatenitomi(m): 6:35am On Sep 06, 2019
Maryllyn:
please I am also going for the conference by November. How can we get the visa please

We apply through Chile Embassy in
Ghana

1 Like

Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by Maryllyn: 4:12pm On Sep 07, 2019
please can you share your contact or tell me the whole process. how much did you spend, how did you send and what documents do i need? plus how long does the process take. i need to contact my sponsor and i need the all the information. thanks
Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by Maryllyn: 4:14pm On Sep 07, 2019
please i need information on the process or share your contact please
tiwatenitomi:

We apply through Chile Embassy in
Ghana
Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by tiwatenitomi(m): 3:25pm On Sep 08, 2019
Maryllyn:
please i need information on the process or share your contact please

I don't know if is permitted to do that on this platform but anyway let me try +2349038708938
Sameniola@gmail.com
Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by barryken: 9:03am On Sep 29, 2019
please can you assist me with the process I'm really interested. would be glad to hear from you thanks
Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by DexterousOne(m): 4:26pm On Sep 30, 2019
Chile is one country I can live in, with a networth of $2m

But I don't have that
So I'll pass
Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by tiwatenitomi(m): 5:52pm On Oct 02, 2019
DexterousOne:
Chile is one country I can live in, with a networth of $2m

But I don't have that
So I'll pass

To apply for Chile visa make sure you get Invitation Letter from Chile and prepare your documents and book your appointment in Chilean embassy in Ghana...... Is very simple.....but you must get Invitation letter
Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by timmb(m): 8:38pm On Oct 02, 2019
tiwatenitomi:

To apply for Chile visa make sure you get Invitation Letter from Chile and prepare your documents and book your appointment in Chilean embassy in Ghana...... Is very simple.....but you must get Invitation letter

Hi, can you put me through the process of student visa
Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by DexterousOne(m): 8:38pm On Oct 02, 2019
tiwatenitomi:

I don't have $2m

So I'll pass cheesy cheesy

I'll rather go to a country like Chile to retire when I'm rich
Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by timmb(m): 8:47pm On Oct 02, 2019
[quote author=NaijaElba post=78872069]

yeah my IP was sent thru DHL den. where are u attending the international event?[/oquote]

Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by tiwatenitomi(m): 11:01am On Oct 04, 2019
timmb:

Get a school you think you can avoid their school fees and mail them for requirements..... A journey of thousand miles begin with a step
Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by ViolaO: 12:13am On Sep 09, 2020
NaijaElba:
I want to appreciate every one on NL that gave me good advice as regards my Chilean visa application.

I write to inform you all that the visa has been issued. Though the whole process was very rough, tough, time and money consuming, but i thank God I made it at the end of the day.

I really Wish you guys could come around to join me over there. Heard Chilean people are friendly, the weather and environment is conducive.

Anybody in need of Chilean Visa should not hesitate to contact me to enable me guide you on how you could secure your visa easily. I don't want you to pass through the stress i went through.

Though am going there for my postgraduate study, that wont stop me from offering help to my country guys and ladies most especially the latter.

Heard there are few African students there. I want more of us to rep well.

I really do appreciate you all.

God bless.

Hello please check your email. Are you still in Chile?
Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by Aadee: 6:54pm On Oct 06, 2020
Hello,

Hope this meets you well.
Please I need guidance on how to travel to Chile. Purpose of travel is to give birth and return to Nigeria afterwards.
Can you please tell me what it will entail?
I look forward to hearing from you.

Ada
Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by jamisi2010: 3:12pm On Oct 27, 2020
@NaijaElba: Please can you share your email, i will appreciate if you can guide me on how to apply and travel to Chile. Especially how is life over there and how easy it is to get there Citizenship over there?
Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by lovetterrison(m): 10:52am On Oct 07, 2022
odinga1of:

OP answer this question? I take blood of Jesus beg you

����
Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by ibechris(m): 1:30pm On Oct 07, 2022
Malayy:
that poor Latino country.. chai!

Then u don't know what u are saying. That is the country with the best economy in Latin America.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by Samuel5555: 2:11pm On Nov 25, 2022
Good day all.
I just secure admission from one of the universities in Chile South America.
Please, I need someone to put me through the student Visa application process. I would appreciate if you can contact me on my WhatsApp number 07035838283.
Thanks to you all as I await your response and dm.
Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by tensazangetsu20(m): 3:44pm On Nov 25, 2022
Samuel5555:
Good day all.
I just secure admission from one of the universities in Chile South America.
Please, I need someone to put me through the student Visa application process. I would appreciate if you can contact me on my WhatsApp number 07035838283.
Thanks to you all as I await your response and dm.

You have to go to Ghana to get the visa. No dull o. You are eligible for PR after your masters.
Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by GlobTrotter: 7:54pm On Nov 25, 2022

Nigeria has failed, walahi.

Even op is jubilating sad
you guys are just unbelievable. Do you think you can compare Chili to Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Car Accident Along Bori Road In Rivers State Leaves Scores Injured- Graphic Phot / Heavy Duty Vehicle Fell At Okorocha Tunnel In Owerri- Pictures / Olumo Rock Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.