Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? - Crime (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? (65368 Views)

Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened / Robbery Incident In Bayelsa, Suspect Shot By JTF (Photos) / Robbery Incident As Captured On CCTV in Ikeja, Lagos (Video And Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Ekaka1(m): 12:59am On Sep 12, 2016
sukkot:
lolz if you cant pass through that phase you will be missing a huge chunk because therein lies many secrets and keys to the universe.

but after you have mastered that then you have to conquer this world. world history especially focus on ancient egypt which has many esoteric history. and then you have to conquer the universe, the planets, stars, nebulas, black holes, galaxies etc etc. once you have conquered all that then you are just starting to slowly enter the door wink
That's why you lots are suffering and have died spiritually. All you need is to embrace the work of Grace....the finished work at Calvary's tree where that great and indisputable exchange took place. Christ died, Christ was buried , Christ rose from the dead and Christ ascended into heaven and Christ is seated at the right hand of the father making intercession for you and and I. Receive him into your life today and your life will be a lot better.
Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by realkingqueen(f): 1:29am On Sep 12, 2016
Benwems:

madam stop deceiving yourself and been one sided. You are talking about Gift. When I was in the university if I give my lecturer gift(s) just before or after an examination must of them always rejected it because they know the implications. Only the corrupt ones accepted my gifts, the upright ones rejected them. You give gifts for different reasons. The girl knows why the guy was give her gifts, its simply for sexual relationship. if she is decent and responsible, she would turn down MUST of the gifts. She knows she is not ready for sex, then she should have send booboo, please ooo these gifts are too much, I want you use your money wisely and prudent. Gift me gifts only on special occasions like my birthday, valentine day and christmas. It's enough instead she was demanding endlessly. If we look carefully, you would see the same is dating multiple guys (3-5 other guys) yet she doesn't want to sleep with him. Let me inform you because you said you are married. If a male admirer constantly gives you gifts and you or your husband report him to police. it is crime against our customary law. police will charge him to court for "enticing" you with gifts. Same thing for the girl. collecting gifts in false pretence like the girl is doing is also a crime and against the law. If he goes to police and report the girl that she is collecting gifts from him and they are both dating and she have other guys too which she is in an intimate relationship with. Police will arrest her and charge her to court for deceit and pretence. Quote me anywhere, I know the law. The guy is wrong, the girl is also wrong. They should both be reported to the police and charged to court.
y'all come here claiming to know the law and end up sounding dumb..pls where in the law does it state that receiving gift is a crime huh?? and and why do you think not having sex with a guy means you don't like him??if I tell a guy I'm not ready to have sex with him right now and it doesn't go down well with him then he should simply stop spending his money, for him to keep spending his money means he's cool with it...I've been dating my boyfriend now for two years and believe it or not I didn't have sex with him for good one year and it didn't stop him from showering me with love and gifts and he never for once forced himself on me!..is he not a guy like you?..when will y'all realise that everyone has rights and you have the right to say NO when a girl ask you for money and she also has the right to say NO when you ask her for sex! its her body,sex is suppose to be consensual for crying out loud! not by force..

in that same law you're quoting do you know that even your wife whom you paid her bride price and has been feeding and clothing has the freakin right to sue you if you forcefully have your way with her(rape her)when she said NO not to talk of a mere boyfriend...seriously do you guys reason with you asshole or what?? guys like you need to be raped real hard for you to feel the pains of being raped..the monster who raped his girlfriend claims he spent money on her just wondering what the ones who rape kids will claim..everyone has a flimsy excuse for doing evil...y'all are very lucky this happened in a corrupt country like Nigeria,try this in other countries and there is evidence to prove you're guilty of rape,guy you're going down with a minimum of 20yrs jail time,go ask mike Tyson howfar.rubbish!

3 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by sukkot: 1:47am On Sep 12, 2016
Ekaka1:

That's why you lots are suffering and have died spiritually. All you need is to embrace the work of Grace....the finished work at Calvary's tree where that great and indisputable exchange took place. Christ died, Christ was buried , Christ rose from the dead and Christ ascended into heaven and Christ is seated at the right hand of the father making intercession for you and and I. Receive him into your life today and your life will be a lot better.
i already did
Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by sukkot: 1:51am On Sep 12, 2016
donem:

am filled with awe, by your extra terrestrial intellectual alacrity, pls sir can I serve as an apprentice under your tutelage?
brother i choose to walk side by side with you. i dont want any man under me. we are all joint heirs in this world. but yeah we can talk
Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by sukkot: 2:12am On Sep 12, 2016
dragunov:
Hmmmmmmmmm. But Sukz, you know what? I had this dream almost 2 weeks ago. In real life i used to be engaged to a girl who died 7days to our trado wedding. That was sometime ago. Now all of a sudden i saw her younger brother in my dreams and he started giving me several loaves of bread. He kept packing them and handing them over to me. When i woke up i was scared. Dunno. My first thought is whether its my turn too. You know........ I don't know sha..... So what do you think?
The girl represents Israel and dying 7 days to your trado wedding is the LORD casting israel away into the valley of dry bones. and after they have served their penance the LORD re-introduces his wisdom knowledge and understanding aka his ' word ' back to them which the word of God is the bread of life. so basically the Resurrection of the saints is upon us. the word is the bread of life and you are representative of the saints. its basically a resurrection. a rebirth of the spirit of God in man
Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by donem: 6:12am On Sep 12, 2016
sukkot:
brother i choose to walk side by side with you. i dont want any man under me. we are all joint heirs in this world. but yeah we can talk
Am humbled sir, would Pm you, do have a nice day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by DavidEsq(m): 9:11am On Sep 12, 2016
DeLioncourt:

Under some criminal law statutes, criminal negligence is defined as any type of conduct that “grossly deviates” from normal, reasonable standards of an ordinary person. It generally involves an indifference or disregard for human life or for the safety of people. - legalmatch.com
The OP saw a person in physical danger and do nothing to help the situation. Instead he pretended not to have witnessed the incident. That is criminal negligence.
Nope. Criminal negligence wld only occur wr u have a primary duty, usually a duty of care or to carry out certain official duties. E.g parents, doctors, certain doctors. The only possible offence the dude committed is "failure to prevent a felony" and even that is arguable and the dude wld be exculpated.
Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by DeLioncourt: 9:29am On Sep 12, 2016
DavidEsq:

Nope. Criminal negligence wld only occur wr u have a primary duty, usually a duty of care or to carry out certain official duties. E.g parents, doctors, certain doctors. The only possible offence the dude committed is "failure to prevent a felony" and even that is arguable and the dude wld be exculpated.

Maybe you should read the definition of criminal negligence again. It doesn't have anything to do with primary duty. But indifference concerning the safety of another...whoever you may be.
Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by DavidEsq(m): 9:43am On Sep 12, 2016
DeLioncourt:

Maybe you should read the definition of criminal negligence again. It doesn't have anything to do with primary duty. But indifference concerning the safety of another...whoever you may be.
If armed robbers are taking down ur next-door neighbour, u don't owe him Shit to call the olopas (cops). There is a very old case that laid down this principle. Guy if u make dis mistake as a Prosecutor, I wee so use u clean wall for court wella. I go so make sure dem laf ur IPO die, e go wan slap me for outside court.
Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by DeLioncourt: 10:03am On Sep 12, 2016
DavidEsq:

If armed robbers are taking down ur next-door neighbour, u don't owe him Shit to call the olopas (cops). There is a very old case that laid down this principle. Guy if u make dis mistake as a Prosecutor, I wee so use u clean wall for court wella. I go so make sure dem laf ur IPO die, e go wan slap me for outside court.

Ok ooo. Me no fit argue. Like I said I'm not a lawyer. I sha believe the OP had a responsibility to prevent the incident and therefore is culpable. If not people can go around raping women on the streets and no one wud say sh*t because they don't owe them sh*t.

1 Like

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by doveda: 4:17pm On Sep 13, 2016
I am not respond able your inability to think

It is not rape hence the reason I pray their sisters experience such
Kgdavid:

Most of the women on this thread are daft. How is gleefully wishing harm on another girl as in the bolded above, any different from what the OP did? If anything, it is much worse.
Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Kgdavid(m): 5:17pm On Sep 13, 2016
doveda:
I am not respond able your inability to think

It is not rape hence the reason I pray their sisters experience such

I suppose you mean to say responsible?

Sure, you are not responsible for my ability or inability to think (for which i am most grateful, given the sate of your expressed thoughts) but can you at least be responsible for your own grammar?

Now, though it pains me to take time out to address you, here is the truth: if their sister's, who are innocent, experience such, how would it affect the men who you say, are saying that it is not rape?

Shouldn't you be wishing for the men themselves to get raped?

But don't worry... i know and understand your type. I will not be the one to train you.

1 Like

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by doveda: 5:46pm On Sep 13, 2016
It is not my fault you do not have the necessary training or IQ to decipher my point.

Let me help you again

If your point is ‘the lady s not raped because....'. My point is ‘Yes you are right, the lady is not raped and may your sisters experience the same'......How am I cursing their sisters o?

Now get fvck off my mentions. Ain't got time for mumus tonight!!

Kgdavid:

I suppose you mean to say responsible?

Sure, you are not responsible for my ability or inability to think (for which i am most grateful, given the sate of your expressed thoughts) but can you at least be responsible for your own grammar?

Now, though it pains me to take time out to address you, here is the truth: if their sister's, who are innocent, experience such, how would it affect the men who you say, are saying that it is not rape?

Shouldn't you be wishing for the men themselves to get raped?

But don't worry... i know and understand your type. I will not be the one to train you.

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Kgdavid(m): 5:56pm On Sep 13, 2016
doveda:
It is not my fault you do not have the necessary training or IQ to decipher my point.

Let me help you again

If your point is ‘the lady s not raped because....'. My point is ‘Yes you are right, the lady is not raped and may your sisters experience the same'......How am I cursing their sisters o?

Now get fvck off my mentions. Ain't got time for mumus tonight!!

grin you are a dolt.

1. You fail to comprehend the simple point that wishing harm (since you personally consider it to be rape) upon someone's sister (who may not even hold the same view as her brother with whom you have the quarrel), simply because of their views, is just.... You are a monster. And a hypocrite. And very poorly educated.

2. Where did i say you were cursing anyone? Even if you where to curse their sisters nothing would happen so if you like curse away. I am only helping you see how daft you are.

Like i said, you are a dolt.

1 Like

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by syntekelite(m): 2:48pm On Sep 14, 2016
My day has been so messed up. I went to see a friend of mine in his house. I was surprised the door wasn't locked and even the gate wasn't locked. I decided to help myself to a drink from his bar as soon as I entered the living room. As I was about serving myself, something told me to check on him in his room to see if he's there. As I approached his room I started hearing sounds. I decided to know what the noise was all about without making a sound.

Only for me to see a girl begging my friend to please have mercy on her and my friend was telling her to shut-up and comply. He was even beating the girl and have even torn her clothes. The girl was weeping bitterly and after about 20mins I decided to pretend I was just coming in by calling his name. He then told me to please wait for him in the living room. He joined me in the living room after about 10mins. I asked why he was breathing heavily and he told me that he just finished having sex with a girl. I confronted him with the truth and he opened up. He said he has been dating this girl for and that he has been spending money on her but she refused him sex. He said he used today's incident to recover all the money he has spent on her.

I'm really stuck between the devil and deep blue sea right now. The girl in question wants me to help report the issue to the police cos she's scared of being stigmatized. On the otherhand, the guy in question is my childhood friend. I can't imagine snitching on my homie and brother. I know it's wrong for him to have raped her but why would a girl be demanding for stuffs from a guy when she knows she's not willing to play ball.
i feel ur loyalty for ur friend,but u shld have saved the girl from the rape cos God made u get there on time..but u chose to turn ur back on her and allowed her be raped..u put urself too in danger,cos if the girl gets the guts to report..u will be arrested as a witness too..whats done is done but pls lets be careful of our friends,that friend u protected today might harm u tomorow..

1 Like

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by syntekelite(m): 2:51pm On Sep 14, 2016
My day has been so messed up. I went to see a friend of mine in his house. I was surprised the door wasn't locked and even the gate wasn't locked. I decided to help myself to a drink from his bar as soon as I entered the living room. As I was about serving myself, something told me to check on him in his room to see if he's there. As I approached his room I started hearing sounds. I decided to know what the noise was all about without making a sound.

Only for me to see a girl begging my friend to please have mercy on her and my friend was telling her to shut-up and comply. He was even beating the girl and have even torn her clothes. The girl was weeping bitterly and after about 20mins I decided to pretend I was just coming in by calling his name. He then told me to please wait for him in the living room. He joined me in the living room after about 10mins. I asked why he was breathing heavily and he told me that he just finished having sex with a girl. I confronted him with the truth and he opened up. He said he has been dating this girl for and that he has been spending money on her but she refused him sex. He said he used today's incident to recover all the money he has spent on her.

I'm really stuck between the devil and deep blue sea right now. The girl in question wants me to help report the issue to the police cos she's scared of being stigmatized. On the otherhand, the guy in question is my childhood friend. I can't imagine snitching on my homie and brother. I know it's wrong for him to have raped her but why would a girl be demanding for stuffs from a guy when she knows she's not willing to play ball.
feel ur loyalty for ur friend,but u shld have saved the girl from the rape cos God made u get there on time..but u chose to turn ur back on her and allowed her be raped..u put urself too in danger,cos if the girl gets the guts to report..u will be arrested as a witness too..whats done is done but pls lets be careful of our friends,that friend u protected today might harm u tomorow..
Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Talann379: 5:11pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hello every one, how are you? smiley
Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Eowriand389: 7:45pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hello every one, how are you? smiley
Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by ClassCaptain(m): 11:44am On Sep 28, 2016
Billyonaire:
Op if I know you personally I would have gotten you arrested and jailed. You are an accessory after the fact and an accomplice to a rape case.

are u a lawyer sir
Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Berbierklaus(f): 1:51pm On Sep 30, 2016
daretodiffer:
Thanks smiley
Please unfollow me asap
Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 24, 2016
daretodiffer:
Thanks smiley
Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 24, 2016
daretodiffer:
Who is a girl? When did I tell you that I was good?
Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 27, 2016
daretodiffer:
A man should not be so stvpid to shower gifts and money on a woman who is not ready to have sex with him. It is annoying and ridiculous how stvpid some Nigerian men believe that giving ladies money and gifts get her to open her laps. I'd it not the smartest Nigerians where a lady would say no but a man will insist on spending on her?

Rape means lack of consent. If she didn't consent to it then it is rape. Well, I hope your female relatives gets penetrated without their consent and going by your definition of rape, it can't be rape despite the lack of consent. smiley

You are tight, stupidity has no consequences. When it happens to you, we shall know whether it is stupidity or not.

I sent a message to ur mail, ma. [color=#000000][/color]
Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Phrankher(f): 8:50pm On Nov 27, 2016
U such a fool u know and u av the effrontery to post such trash
Luckily u were dere before he raped her n u cudnt interfere den?
U waited til he had his way wit her n now coming here to form boss. Mtchew.ode
Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 03, 2016
GentleMimi:
Since you think she got served, OP, why coming to ask modafeckin questions here. I see many fools on this thread.

Na so!
Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by princetg: 7:08am On Sep 06, 2019
:othe man is under demons attack

So because you spend money on a girl, you have the right to rape her ?— I'm convince now you're a rapist.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

The Monitor Lizard That Has Been Tormenting Me, My Fish Ponds / Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football / LAUTECH Robbery And Rape Suspects Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.