Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? (65391 Views)

Man Who Witnessed An FRSC Official Smashing A Man's Car Explains What Happened / Robbery Incident In Bayelsa, Suspect Shot By JTF (Photos) / Robbery Incident As Captured On CCTV in Ikeja, Lagos (Video And Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by freecocoa(f): 10:17pm On Sep 09, 2016
tee59:
In dis economy recession? Ur friend no do at all by raping her but dat serves d girl right. Next time she wil use her brain and hands 2 get wat she wants and not man.
Wow! There's nothing I've not seen on NL and a woman wrote this, just wow!

I really doubt that people like this are remotely sane.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by byvan03: 10:19pm On Sep 09, 2016
SmartChoices:

Psalms 37&52 were written for his kind!

I will check out the chapt

3 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Lordkylie(f): 10:20pm On Sep 09, 2016
so you actually sat down and watched while someone was getting raped?Really!
Was your friend forced to spend money on her?Reminds me of that movie"for coloured girls"
You and your friend are both sick!This is why i dont visit nigerian guys at home or secluded places,a good number of them are sick lowlifes! if na so konji hold you,dump the girl and visit a brothel
Shior awon oniranu eleribu omo #spits on thread,op and his friend.
goodnight kiss grin cheesy

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 09, 2016
VikingsOO7:

No normal human being will see a girl being raped and do nothing about it. Its just not normal. This is evil.

Regardless of the circumstance(s). It just doesn't make any sense. I honestly dunno how else to describe this act.
seriously, where is it written in the Nigerian constitution that if I see something and I choose to turn my face away become a crime?

3 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by HornyTiwa(f): 10:20pm On Sep 09, 2016
uyi26:
just as you and those supporting gold digging aren't normal.

you created a thread on why guns should be legalised in Nigeria and typed this

uyi26:
Many people don’t seem to realize the benefit of legalizing guns in Nigeria. They think of the disadvantages alone, not the advantages. Why are we narrow-mindedly opinionated about this issue?

1. Men go into a house to rape a defenseless girl. Would they try that if they knew she’s armed with a gun? Rapists want to rape and live, not to rape and die

yet you support your friend raping a girl for whatever reason,may you and your friend die by Gun.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Lordkylie(f): 10:23pm On Sep 09, 2016
numericalguy:

You are such a dumb person. why take it personal and bring his sister into the issue.
He's not dumb o,before you act you should realise that the person at the receiving end is someone's family ,might even be your own.Imagine if the girl turned out to be his sister,i'm pretty sure he'd be in regret.

12 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 09, 2016
uyi26:
seriously, where is it written in the Nigerian constitution that if I see something and I choose to turn my face away become a crime?
a
blessed are the merciful for they shall obtain mercy...... as you have refused to show mercy ...mercy shall be far from you.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:27pm On Sep 09, 2016
@OP do you know that by your action you can be prosecuted along with your rapist friend as an accomplice? You should have made effort to prevent your rapist friend from carrying the act.

Be aware that the excuse of she benefiting monetarily from your friend is not tenable before the law.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Lordkylie(f): 10:28pm On Sep 09, 2016
cc mizmycoli cococandy efemenaxy sambarry Come and see sometin o i neva see this one before
Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by freecocoa(f): 10:30pm On Sep 09, 2016
uyi26:
I'm really struggling to understand this.

Let's agree that you haven't committed any crimes, where is your humanity for feck's sakes? I mean, how can you stand by for over 20 minutes, watching a girl get beaten, her clothes torn and she raped?

Did this girl commit any crimes? Is accepting a gift a crime anywhere? Do you know your friend committed a crime? Let's even agree that the lady ought to return whatever monies she may have collected from your friend(lets just assume) is raping her how to get the money back? Do you know the trauma that comes with rape? Nigga do you have a conscience at all?

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Beamborla(f): 10:35pm On Sep 09, 2016
uyi26:
It's not a crime, brother. But you see, one day, either by your own doing or not, you'd probably need help and faces would be turned away.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by fexyrich(m): 10:37pm On Sep 09, 2016
Op just pray that the police doesn't get to hear this..cos u are a confirmed accomplice to rape andu and ur friends would be in deep shit

7 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 09, 2016
Beamborla:

It's not a crime, brother. But you see, one day either by your own doing or not, you'd probably need help and faces would be turned away.

actually its a crime. aiding and abetting by doing nothing to prevent the act or reporting afterwards!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 09, 2016
uyi26:

ever heard of the word "accomplice"?
You were a witness to a crime. Your choosing not to report it to the authorities automatically makes You an accomplice.

TonyeBarcanista:
@OP do you know that by your action you can be prosecuted along with your rapist friend as an accomplice? You should have made effort to prevent your rapist friend from carrying the act.
Be aware that the excuse of she benefiting monetarily from your friend is not tenable before the law.

10 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by fexyrich(m): 10:39pm On Sep 09, 2016
Hope u are ready to serve jail term cos rape is a serious offence in Nigeria..u better go and apologise to that girl on behalf obur friend cos as far as u were there u are an accomplice according to law..but if u apologise to her on behalf of ur friend for ur negligence she might drop d whole thing

2 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 09, 2016
VikingsOO7:

ever heard of the word "accomplice"?
You were a witness to a crime. Your choosing not to report it to the authorities automatically makes You an accomplice.

look, I said I'm not interested. I'll tell him to compensate her monetarily. But to tell the police, sorry I'm no snitch.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Beamborla(f): 10:43pm On Sep 09, 2016
SmartChoices:

actually its a crime. aiding and abetting by doing nothing to prevent the act or reporting afterwards!
From his original post, he did not commit any crime against the law but he has committed a great crime against humanity. He didn't aid nor abet the act, he actually turned his face.

My opinion, though. What I understand

1 Like

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by cococandy(f): 10:44pm On Sep 09, 2016
uyi26:
she lost her bargaining rights the very day she started making monetary demands.
you're disgusting

Shut up

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 09, 2016
fexyrich:
Hope u are ready to serve jail term cos rape is a serious offence in Nigeria..u better go and apologise to that girl on behalf obur friend cos as far as u were there u are an accomplice according to law..but if u apologise to her on behalf of ur friend for ur negligence she might drop d whole thing
I'll do so. I'll even make some cash available to her.
Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by cococandy(f): 10:45pm On Sep 09, 2016
uyi26:
my money must be accounted for. She shouldn't have made any monetary demands if she knew she wasn't willing to play ball.
you're actually the rapist in this story. Not some phony imaginary friend. Beastly thing

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by HornyTiwa(f): 10:46pm On Sep 09, 2016
Thank God human beings are on the thread now,it was animals like the OP that were on the first page...

even girls,eg cruzita and one dumb one too,can't remember the moniker.

14 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 09, 2016
cococandy:
you're disgusting

Shut up
you shut up as well. You won't advice your fellow girls to go out and work rather than depending on a guy for survival. I condemn rape in any form and even admonished my friend for his wrongdoing.

11 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by cococandy(f): 10:47pm On Sep 09, 2016
byvan03:

I really don't understand how people reason. How will a potential father and possibly a brother think that a woman deserves to be raped for whatever gift his friend gave willingly? He might have sisters, mother and might even father female kids someday, yet he reasons like this. He stood by and watched a girl get raped and did nothing, well...

That's the kind of boys being raised these days. I fear for my daughter:

15 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 09, 2016
Beamborla:

From his original post, he did not commit any crime against the law but he has committed a great crime against humanity. He didn't aid nor abet the act, he actually turned his face.

My opinion, though. What I understand
turned his face and waited twenty minutes and came to nairaland to boast that his money must be accounted for! he's the rapist and as guilty as sin! his real moniker is numericalguy!

14 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by HornyTiwa(f): 10:50pm On Sep 09, 2016
uyi26:
look, I said I'm not interested. I'll tell him to compensate her monetarily. But to tell the police, sorry I'm no snitch.
No you won't even need to snitch,the police are coming for you already.

Sorry to burst your bubble you are not invisible,wait for it.

14 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? by cococandy(f): 10:50pm On Sep 09, 2016
uyi26:
you shut up as well. You won't advice your fellow girls to go out and work rather than depending on a guy for survival. I condemn rape in any form and even admonished my friend for his wrongdoing.

slowpoke. Did anyone force him to give the gift/s

If this matter is very well analyzed one may find out that fast food is the money he's 'invested' in the girl that warrants her paying back by rape.

It will never be well with whoever is responsible for creating dudes like you and your supporters. They will reap the evil they have sown. And you people will be paid by evil in 10 folds. Amen.

Disgusting troglodyte

21 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Nigerian Yahoo Boys Make Millions From Corporate Email Accounts (Photo) / Timilehin Taiwo: Teen Stabs Babatunde Ishola To Death "To Escape Rape Attempt" / Soldier Barbing A Civilian’s Hair Against His Wish In Egbeda, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.