Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,008 members, 7,814,442 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Airtel Changed Data Plan - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Changed Data Plan (8184 Views)

Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? / Mention One App That Has Changed Your Life / Glo Bis 3gb For 1k Code Changed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel Changed Data Plan by phr0n3: 4:08pm On Sep 11, 2016
gift01:
Its not that I cant use Airtel but they can't just keep to their word. Trust is key in Business. Making uninformed change is bad. Same goes with Glo and MTN but I don't use Etisalat

thank you. they may be cheap but they are not trustworthy.
I tell you etisalat might be the most expensive but are very trustworthy and reliable.

2 Likes

Re: Airtel Changed Data Plan by neolboy(m): 4:57pm On Sep 11, 2016
kid7soccer:
I got the info yesterday, they would have made it N100 for the 1.5gb cause if i have 3 sims i can still get the 1.5gb at a price of N75. By the way airtel network is as slow as scrab so am sticking to mtn all the way.

its seems ur area is not Airtel friendly cos Airtel blaze like hell in my own area to the extent that MTN feel like snail to me

1 Like

Re: Airtel Changed Data Plan by Idrismusty97(m): 6:23pm On Sep 11, 2016
I have no more used for my Airtel sim. RIP Airtel
Re: Airtel Changed Data Plan by prinsam30: 7:54pm On Sep 11, 2016
daveemuobo:

It is wrong business ethics to change plans without informing customers and your attitude will only make things worse.

I did the plan only for them to deduct 200 instead of 50 without informing me.is it not fraud?

hear wetin u dey talk, u and dem sign any agreement wen u dey buy their SIM card, abi there was any condition in buying their data please start reasoning with ur brain and stop wailing unnecessary. This is strictly business, if u vex go open ur own na
Re: Airtel Changed Data Plan by kid7soccer(m): 2:34pm On Sep 12, 2016
neolboy:

its seems ur area is not Airtel friendly cos Airtel blaze like hell in my own area to the extent that MTN feel like snail to me
i guess so cause i spend over an hour to download a 600mb file
Re: Airtel Changed Data Plan by kid7soccer(m): 2:37pm On Sep 12, 2016
prinsam30:

hear wetin u dey talk, u and dem sign any agreement wen u dey buy their SIM card, abi there was any condition in buying their data please start reasoning with ur brain and stop wailing unnecessary. This is strictly business, if u vex go open ur own na
come guy e dey like say u dey work for airtel or them don pay u to monitor people comments. If dem send u tell them save u no see us

4 Likes

Re: Airtel Changed Data Plan by daveemuobo(m): 11:59am On Sep 13, 2016
prinsam30:

You're obviously a kid who doesnt read terms and conditions.
Re: Airtel Changed Data Plan by prinsam30: 1:28pm On Sep 13, 2016
kid7soccer:
come guy e dey like say u dey work for airtel or them don pay u to monitor people comments. If dem send u tell them save u no see us

hahahahahahahahahaha guy u funny die

2 Likes

Re: Airtel Changed Data Plan by prinsam30: 1:30pm On Sep 13, 2016
daveemuobo:

You're obviously a kid who doesnt read terms and conditions.

abeg no vex
Re: Airtel Changed Data Plan by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 13, 2016
The 25naira Airtel plan of 500mb is never up to 500mb. Airtel is nonsense. MTN is the best when it comes to data plan like dis one. Airtel bye bye,mtn here i come!
Re: Airtel Changed Data Plan by sekem: 5:43pm On Sep 13, 2016
mikron:
no wonder i keep getting "dear customer you are already on the plan" message. what is really wrong with airtel? why cant they allow us enjoy grin any of their plan before changing them? i just dont get it. too bad

Before nko?

How will you get it?

Nigerians and awoof tins.

Una wan make Airtel dey dash una plenti data abi?

Okay na.

May we watch as tins go turn out.
Re: Airtel Changed Data Plan by paulsir: 7:58pm On Sep 13, 2016
kid7soccer:
I got the info yesterday, they would have made it N100 for the 1.5gb cause if i have 3 sims i can still get the 1.5gb at a price of N75. By the way airtel network is as slow as scrab so am sticking to mtn all the way.
you don't need 4 sims, you can do it 4 times before you start using it.it works
Re: Airtel Changed Data Plan by franugo(m): 8:36pm On Sep 13, 2016
paulsir:

thought they said u'd have to finish one sub b4 u can sub again
Re: Airtel Changed Data Plan by mikron(m): 12:40am On Sep 14, 2016
sekem:

Before nko?

How will you get it?

Nigerians and awoof tins.

Una wan make Airtel dey dash una plenti data abi?

Okay na.

May we watch as tins go turn out.
dem no know b4 dem peg am for 1.5 gig b4? grin
Re: Airtel Changed Data Plan by Longluk: 3:10am On Sep 14, 2016
Can someone pls tell me a little more about MTN night plan? and can it be renewed when one finish the data?
Re: Airtel Changed Data Plan by bongolistik(m): 7:01am On Sep 14, 2016
Longluk:
Can someone pls tell me a little more about MTN night plan? and can it be renewed when one finish the data?
Here is all you need to know about MTN night data plan
http://highteknology.com/2016/05/mtn-partial-alternative-to-airtel.html
Re: Airtel Changed Data Plan by kid7soccer(m): 4:51pm On Sep 15, 2016
paulsir:

seriously, i will try it out tanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Generate A Valid Imei No. With Imei Analyzer Android App / How To Fix Android Low Internal Memory Problem (How To Avoid It On Your Phone) / VIEWERS DISCRETION: Girl Dies After Being Electrocuted By Power Bank In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.