Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

For Guys Dat Dont Know How To Care For Their Girlfrnd... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Guys Dat Dont Know How To Care For Their Girlfrnd... (1902 Views)

Wat Do I Do With A Fiance Dat Dont Trust Me To This Rate / Ashawo Vs Girlfrnd / Man Wearing A Jumper Having Sex With Girlfrnd In Middle Of A PAVEMENT (PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Guys Dat Dont Know How To Care For Their Girlfrnd... by yemsai(f): 5:55pm On Sep 09, 2016
For Guys that think caring is by asking your girlfriend
questions like....
How was your night?
Have u eaten?
Are you looking beautiful?
How was your night?
Did u go out today??
What did you eat?
Have you cut ur nails?
Hope u are fine?
Where are you?
What colour of cloth are you putting on?
I think this December you should improve and
ask
questions like this;
Should i send some cash to you?
Should i buy you a new phone?
should I get u some food stuffs?
Is your cream still remaining?
Do you care to make new hair?
Do u need some money 2 change
your wardrobe??
Oh! Baby before I forgot, I just
receive my salary now,hope u
don't mind if I take u out and
spoil u a little?
Alright dear,I just called to know
how u are doing and to know if u need
recharge card to call your parents.....

Re: For Guys Dat Dont Know How To Care For Their Girlfrnd... by ucheHapers(m): 5:58pm On Sep 09, 2016
In this era of change akwaya....
Re: For Guys Dat Dont Know How To Care For Their Girlfrnd... by Laryne(m): 6:00pm On Sep 09, 2016
We hear you...when Nigeria economy improves we'll start caring for "those" our girlfriends; meanwhile their dad and other nanies should keep on doing the good job!

1 Like

Re: For Guys Dat Dont Know How To Care For Their Girlfrnd... by lilmax(m): 6:01pm On Sep 09, 2016
crap
Re: For Guys Dat Dont Know How To Care For Their Girlfrnd... by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 09, 2016

More like; is your bleaching cream still remaining? undecided

Wereys.
Re: For Guys Dat Dont Know How To Care For Their Girlfrnd... by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 09, 2016
very funny

Is he her husband?

2 Likes

Re: For Guys Dat Dont Know How To Care For Their Girlfrnd... by Lanexx: 6:07pm On Sep 09, 2016
Bad market for those of us having more than 1 girlfriend
Re: For Guys Dat Dont Know How To Care For Their Girlfrnd... by Section8(m): 6:08pm On Sep 09, 2016
Ya mouth like "should I send cash to you" you no fit gather brain work abi. Olosho central

2 Likes

Re: For Guys Dat Dont Know How To Care For Their Girlfrnd... by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 09, 2016
This op should learn the most little but valuable tips from prostitutes. She has a lot to learn

1 Like

Re: For Guys Dat Dont Know How To Care For Their Girlfrnd... by SweetPoison22: 6:11pm On Sep 09, 2016
Section8:
Ya mouth like "should I send cash to you" you no fit gather brain work abi. Olosho central
Lmfao grin

4 Likes

Re: For Guys Dat Dont Know How To Care For Their Girlfrnd... by fromnigeria(m): 6:14pm On Sep 09, 2016
Because the guy is her father.
Re: For Guys Dat Dont Know How To Care For Their Girlfrnd... by yemsai(f): 6:15pm On Sep 09, 2016
Section8:
Ode ni e..
Re: For Guys Dat Dont Know How To Care For Their Girlfrnd... by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 09, 2016
yemsai:
. Should I send some cash to you? grin

#yOLO
Re: For Guys Dat Dont Know How To Care For Their Girlfrnd... by youngberry001(m): 6:18pm On Sep 09, 2016
Thought's i care for my girlfriend

so

what dah hell amma doing here undecided
Re: For Guys Dat Dont Know How To Care For Their Girlfrnd... by yemsai(f): 6:18pm On Sep 09, 2016
Section8:
Ode ni e..u no c say na joke?
Re: For Guys Dat Dont Know How To Care For Their Girlfrnd... by ojun50(m): 6:18pm On Sep 09, 2016
U go old oh

1 Like

Re: For Guys Dat Dont Know How To Care For Their Girlfrnd... by Section8(m): 6:21pm On Sep 09, 2016
yemsai:
Ode ni e..
why because I highlighted the stupiditiy in ur thread?
Re: For Guys Dat Dont Know How To Care For Their Girlfrnd... by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 09, 2016
Instead of you announcing to the world that your relationship isn't "functional"

How about you forward the above to the crap that you "really" wrote it for!!! #denial

4 Likes

Re: For Guys Dat Dont Know How To Care For Their Girlfrnd... by Section8(m): 6:22pm On Sep 09, 2016
yemsai:
Ode ni e..u no c say na joke?
Ogbeni no lie na so u dey do
Re: For Guys Dat Dont Know How To Care For Their Girlfrnd... by yemsai(f): 6:25pm On Sep 09, 2016
Section8:
Ogbeni no lie na so u dey do
I knw say na trouble u dey look for...bt I no get dat time
Re: For Guys Dat Dont Know How To Care For Their Girlfrnd... by yemsai(f): 6:26pm On Sep 09, 2016
bbmpin:
Instead of announcing to the world that your relationship isn't "functional"

How about you forward the above to the crap that you "really" wrote it for!!! #denial
undecided
Re: For Guys Dat Dont Know How To Care For Their Girlfrnd... by SweetPoison22: 6:28pm On Sep 09, 2016
bbmpin:
Instead of announcing to the world that your relationship isn't "functional"

Lol, boss. I hail u.
GST 121 grin

3 Likes

Re: For Guys Dat Dont Know How To Care For Their Girlfrnd... by yemsai(f): 6:28pm On Sep 09, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
This op should learn the most little but valuable tips from prostitutes. She has a lot to learn
because? undecided
Re: For Guys Dat Dont Know How To Care For Their Girlfrnd... by yemsai(f): 6:29pm On Sep 09, 2016
richommie:

#yOLO
Re: For Guys Dat Dont Know How To Care For Their Girlfrnd... by jamalnation(m): 6:29pm On Sep 09, 2016
Wat have u been smoking?
yemsai:
For Guys that think caring is by asking your girlfriend
questions like....
How was your night?
Have u eaten?
Are you looking beautiful?
How was your night?
Did u go out today??
What did you eat?
Have you cut ur nails?
Hope u are fine?
Where are you?
What colour of cloth are you putting on?
I think this December you should improve and
ask
questions like this;
Should i send some cash to you?
Should i buy you a new phone?
should I get u some food stuffs?
Do you care to make new hair?
Do u need some money 2 change
your wardrobe??
Oh! Baby before I forgot, I just
receive my salary now,hope u
don't mind if I take u out and
spoil u a little?
Alright dear,I just called to know
how u are doing and to know if u need
recharge card to call your parents.....

2 Likes

Re: For Guys Dat Dont Know How To Care For Their Girlfrnd... by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 09, 2016
SweetPoison22:
Lol, boss. I hail u.
GST 121 grin
cheesy cheesy carry over #editing things

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Guys Dat Dont Know How To Care For Their Girlfrnd... by yemsai(f): 6:31pm On Sep 09, 2016
Drew0:

More like; is your bleaching cream still remaining? undecided

Wereys.
Sorry I dnt use bleaching creams
Re: For Guys Dat Dont Know How To Care For Their Girlfrnd... by SweetPoison22: 6:31pm On Sep 09, 2016
bbmpin:
cheesy cheesy carry over #editing things
Lol, wicked lecturer. grin

4 Likes

Re: For Guys Dat Dont Know How To Care For Their Girlfrnd... by yemsai(f): 6:34pm On Sep 09, 2016
ucheHapers:
In this era of change akwaya....
Lolz...e no mean
Re: For Guys Dat Dont Know How To Care For Their Girlfrnd... by yemsai(f): 6:35pm On Sep 09, 2016
bbmpin:
Instead of you announcing to the world that your relationship isn't "functional"

Well...m nt into any relatnship..so
Re: For Guys Dat Dont Know How To Care For Their Girlfrnd... by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 09, 2016
yemsai:

Well...m nt into any relatnship..so
I see undecided

who cares? #insipid
Re: For Guys Dat Dont Know How To Care For Their Girlfrnd... by yemsai(f): 6:46pm On Sep 09, 2016
bbmpin:

I see undecided

who cares? #insipid
U embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Just Gave My Employer A Very Dirty Slap / What Happened To My yesterday topic? / 25 Outrageous Wedding Cake Toppers That Makes Any Wedding Worth Going To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.