Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Buhari At His Residence In Daura, Katsina State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari At His Residence In Daura, Katsina State (8600 Views)

Buhari Meets APC Governors Forum In Daura, Katsina (Photos) / Buhari Receives Emir Of Daura & Katsina Gov At His Daura Home.see What He Said(p / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Buhari At His Residence In Daura, Katsina State by metronaija3: 6:28pm On Sep 09, 2016
President Buhari at his residence in Daura, Katsina ahead of the Sallah Celebration .

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/09/photos-buhari-at-his-residence-in-daura.html

1 Like

Re: Buhari At His Residence In Daura, Katsina State by madridguy(m): 6:29pm On Sep 09, 2016
FROM EDO TO ONDO, APC TI TAKE OVER.

APC

CHANGE

8 Likes

Re: Buhari At His Residence In Daura, Katsina State by soberdrunk(m): 6:32pm On Sep 09, 2016
Am sure the track playing in the governors head is "this isnt goodbye......" grin grin. Most people will disagree but if you ask me, i will score Mimikos tenure as a 'pass'. I was in Ondo last year and i was impressed, at least by Nigerian standard"........

3 Likes

Re: Buhari At His Residence In Daura, Katsina State by Donexy16(m): 6:39pm On Sep 09, 2016
Fayose, the talk and do governor. Nice one
Re: Buhari At His Residence In Daura, Katsina State by agwom(m): 6:40pm On Sep 09, 2016
good
Re: Buhari At His Residence In Daura, Katsina State by demolinka(m): 6:45pm On Sep 09, 2016
Mimiko am sorry to be the carrial of a bad news, but APC is taking over!
Akeredolu2016

2 Likes

Re: Buhari At His Residence In Daura, Katsina State by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 09, 2016
If only Mimiko used the art of media propaganda during is tenure.
Re: Buhari At His Residence In Daura, Katsina State by Nicholas007: 7:47pm On Sep 09, 2016
for almost 8 yrs ago na now he remember to patch the road it is too late sir . God dey oooo
Re: Buhari At His Residence In Daura, Katsina State by olawalepopoola: 8:07pm On Sep 09, 2016
I don't come to Ondo State once in a year, I live and worked there for 5 years. Ondo state is performing below the amount of resources they have. As at yesterday in Owo town, PDP members were seen having their ward meetings with the poster of Jegede. They couldn't shout aloud. All bike men, civil servants, artisans are ready to vote APC. Many indigenes from Ondo town and Idanre are also ready to vote PDP. Imagine the only good road constructed by Mimiko for 8 years in Ondo north is the Ansarudeen Grammar School - Iyere road in Owo. Other moribund projects are the so called markets unoccupied in most part of this senatorial area. So no bobo anyone for here! It is APC time to rule Ondo!!! Akeredolu!!! Otun! Otun ni o! Aketi!!! Otun!! Otun ni!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari At His Residence In Daura, Katsina State by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 09, 2016
olawalepopoola:
I don't come to Ondo State once in a year, I live and worked there for 5 years. Ondo state is performing below the amount of resources they have. As at yesterday in Owo town, PDP members were seen having their ward meetings with the poster of Jegede. They couldn't shout aloud. All bike men, civil servants, artisans are ready to vote APC. Many indigenes from Ondo town and Idanre are also ready to vote PDP. Imagine the only good road constructed by Mimiko for 8 years in Ondo north is the Ansarudeen Grammar School - Iyere road in Owo. Other moribund projects are the so called markets unoccupied in most part of this senatorial area. So no bobo anyone for here! It is APC time to rule Ondo!!! Akeredolu!!! Otun! Otun ni o! Aketi!!! Otun!! Otun ni!
ate you writing this because you're from owo

2 Likes

Re: Buhari At His Residence In Daura, Katsina State by shaddoww: 8:22pm On Sep 09, 2016
This is probably d only time am seeing a news about Mimiko inspecting or commissioning a project in his second term.
Re: Buhari At His Residence In Daura, Katsina State by gebest: 8:31pm On Sep 09, 2016
Mimiko is d worst governor in d south west, even common Rauf Aregbesola of Osun state is better dan him, whenever its approach election period he will start patching roads to deceive d people, but a day after election d patching stops.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari At His Residence In Daura, Katsina State by Babatundecash(m): 9:11pm On Sep 09, 2016
olawalepopoola:
What you just said is nothing but the pure truth....I also live at Iyere Owo....When the PDP members were having their ward meeting yesterday here at Iyere ward 10 in OWO LGA.....out of the Hundred chairs they rented from Amusco rentals only 26 were occupied why the remaining 74 remain vacants......to be frank and sincere if not 4 PMB poor performances at the national level it would have been 18-0 in favour of APC here in Ondo state....anyway APC stil got the nod....OTUN!!! OTUN!!! NI.
Re: Buhari At His Residence In Daura, Katsina State by Nicholas007: 10:46pm On Sep 09, 2016
this is one of the mega school that he has been doing since is first time . this one is from ishua akoko the place is still under construction for 8 yrs habah . if na lie tell me

1 Like

Re: Buhari At His Residence In Daura, Katsina State by metronaija3: 9:27am On Sep 10, 2016
cc: lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Buhari At His Residence In Daura, Katsina State by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 10, 2016
Seen, so what next?
Re: Buhari At His Residence In Daura, Katsina State by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:44am On Sep 10, 2016
Waiting patiently for the the Real Deal.....Change the Change...
Re: Buhari At His Residence In Daura, Katsina State by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:50am On Sep 10, 2016
madridguy:
FROM EDO TO ONDO, APC TI TAKE OVER.

APC

CHANGE

Yaba Left Material..

Operation Vote Out APC....very much on course.....
Starting with my state, Edo...
Singing Time...............Blessing Time....
Chase those crazy bald heads outta da Town....Bob Marley

4 Likes

Re: Buhari At His Residence In Daura, Katsina State by AWONEYAN(m): 9:53am On Sep 10, 2016
Why is everyone talking about ondo in this thread?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari At His Residence In Daura, Katsina State by donphilopus: 9:53am On Sep 10, 2016
Lalasticlala, why would the OP edit the subject of this topic. I'm very sure he created this thread on Mimiko but later modified it to Buhari's visit to his country home.
Re: Buhari At His Residence In Daura, Katsina State by BrokenTV: 9:57am On Sep 10, 2016
AWONEYAN:
I taught am the only one that notice the same.

1 Like

Re: Buhari At His Residence In Daura, Katsina State by donphilopus: 9:59am On Sep 10, 2016
ZKOSOSO:

Yaba Left.....

Lol...If you're from Ososo is Edo State as your name suggests, then I believe you know you wouldn't even win in your ward (10), let alone winning the whole of Akoko-Edo and by extension Edo State. Have you forgotten that Jemitola is from Ososo? What about Emilo? How do you intend to win in Akoko Edo? Do you (PDP) even have leaders in Akoko Edo? If you vote in Ososo, pls be bold enough to post the result of your PU here on Nairaland with a proof.

BTW, I'm from Igarra and I would vote in Igarra. I would post my result. Be bold enough to post yours. I don't like people who brag online. Go and do your homework. I have done mine!
Re: Buhari At His Residence In Daura, Katsina State by donphilopus: 10:02am On Sep 10, 2016
AWONEYAN:

The subject of this thread may have been altered. I think the OP edited the subject.

Cc BrokenTV

1 Like

Re: Buhari At His Residence In Daura, Katsina State by Bondesniger(m): 10:03am On Sep 10, 2016
olawalepopoola:
Rubbish post
Dr OLU AGUNLOYE of the SDP will WIN the ELECTION come November 26

this election is not about party ..... it about PERSONALITY

SDP.........PROGRESS

1 Like

Re: Buhari At His Residence In Daura, Katsina State by Bondesniger(m): 10:08am On Sep 10, 2016
ZKOSOSO:

Yaba Left Material..

Singing Time...............Blessing Time....
LOOK AT THIS

Re: Buhari At His Residence In Daura, Katsina State by Pabloosas(m): 12:30pm On Sep 10, 2016
AWONEYAN:
So confused right now...
Re: Buhari At His Residence In Daura, Katsina State by Mrscobmma: 2:23pm On Sep 10, 2016
Good to be home
Re: Buhari At His Residence In Daura, Katsina State by herzern(m): 2:23pm On Sep 10, 2016
cool
Re: Buhari At His Residence In Daura, Katsina State by Debaddest(m): 2:24pm On Sep 10, 2016
[b][/b]

Re: Buhari At His Residence In Daura, Katsina State by Gkemz: 2:25pm On Sep 10, 2016
Our president is always good at posing for selfie when we have pressing need. misplaced priority
Re: Buhari At His Residence In Daura, Katsina State by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 10, 2016
flexing gworo, while the economy is died. Suzan404 come and investigate this?.

Re: Buhari At His Residence In Daura, Katsina State by ademusiwa16: 2:27pm On Sep 10, 2016
angry

(1) (2)

Ondo Election: Supreme Court Stops Jegede's Appeal. / "Enugu Safe For Investment" - Rev Fr. Mbaka / Atiku: My Relationship With NASS Thwarted Obasanjo’s Third-Term Agenda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.