Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Zuckerberg In Nigeria: How “doing Business” Will Change Africa - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Zuckerberg In Nigeria: How “doing Business” Will Change Africa (9861 Views)

The Must Know Taxes For Doing Business In Nigeria / Cocoa Production In Nigeria: How To Start The Business / What Kind Of Good Business Will This Amount Start Thanks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zuckerberg In Nigeria: How “doing Business” Will Change Africa by mpowa(m): 9:48pm On Sep 09, 2016
gabazin080:
who would like to do business with us with our bad economy.

sai dullarpo
MarK Zucherberg, the Chinese, the Lebanese, the Indians - #WhatYouSeeIsWhatYouGet etc
Re: Zuckerberg In Nigeria: How “doing Business” Will Change Africa by EyeHateGod: 9:49pm On Sep 09, 2016
So a white man wants to "CHANGE" Africa? SHAME ON US!!
Re: Zuckerberg In Nigeria: How “doing Business” Will Change Africa by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 09, 2016
What is sad, egbon anything for the boys, i say, i say anything for the boyzz.
Pavore9:

It is so sad.

Re: Zuckerberg In Nigeria: How “doing Business” Will Change Africa by flokii: 9:57pm On Sep 09, 2016
@OP you mean Nsukabag..

Kwenu! grin
Re: Zuckerberg In Nigeria: How “doing Business” Will Change Africa by Pavore9: 10:03pm On Sep 09, 2016
TrainingCEOs:
What is sad, egbon anything for the boys, i say, i say anything for the boyzz.

A whole CEO! cool

Abeg my two hands are in the air!
Re: Zuckerberg In Nigeria: How “doing Business” Will Change Africa by nextstep(m): 10:05pm On Sep 09, 2016
Not sure of the point of this article... Replace Africa with China/Rio/London/Asia/Brooklyn and you'll get the same thing: hundreds of thousands of small and tiny "doing businesses".

What's unique about Africa is we don't have enough faith in ourselves to make the things we use.

2 Likes

Re: Zuckerberg In Nigeria: How “doing Business” Will Change Africa by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 09, 2016
So somebody cannot be playing with you again.... Na awada i dey follow you do fa.
Pavore9:

A whole CEO! cool

Abeg my two hands are in the air!

Re: Zuckerberg In Nigeria: How “doing Business” Will Change Africa by pippimp(m): 10:24pm On Sep 09, 2016
Has the corrupt nature of Nigerians been contained? No. So, it will be business as usual.
Re: Zuckerberg In Nigeria: How “doing Business” Will Change Africa by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 09, 2016
amamazzing:
Nobody on the first page read the post. Y'all clicked for the pics. This isn't instagram!!

U are so funny!
Re: Zuckerberg In Nigeria: How “doing Business” Will Change Africa by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 09, 2016
EyeHateGod:
So a white man wants to "CHANGE" Africa? SHAME ON US!!

Have they not been changing? The phone u used to post, is it made in Africa?

2 Likes

Re: Zuckerberg In Nigeria: How “doing Business” Will Change Africa by Pavore9: 10:33pm On Sep 09, 2016
TrainingCEOs:
So somebody cannot be playing with you again.... Na awada i dey follow you do fa.

Awada kerikeri! cheesy cheesy
Re: Zuckerberg In Nigeria: How “doing Business” Will Change Africa by ATERI(m): 5:43am On Sep 10, 2016
No foreigner can bring about lasting change in Nigeria, that is the job for Nigerians and Nigerian politicians. The first priority of Mark Zuckenberg is Facebook and America. Just look at Facebook in Noway if you are in doubt.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can The Finance Minister Remove The CBN Governor? / How Do I Retrieve My Airtel Sim Without Sim Pack / KPMG Report: First Bank Reinforces Retail Banking Dominance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.