Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,037 members, 7,953,126 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:05 AM

8 States With Highest Numbers Of Radio Stations - Music/Radio (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 8 States With Highest Numbers Of Radio Stations (75043 Views)

List Of Radio Stations Owing N5 Billion Licence Fees Will Be Released Today– NBC / Full List Of Radio Stations In Nigeria, Frequency, Location And Address / The Increasing Rate Of Radio Stations In Nigeria. Advantage Or Disadvantage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 States With Highest Numbers Of Radio Stations by FunkyMetahuman: 8:18pm On Sep 11, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:
aka "the truth"
says the inferior cu.nt cheesy

Re: 8 States With Highest Numbers Of Radio Stations by LeSudAfricaine: 9:04pm On Sep 11, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
says the inferior cu.nt cheesy
ha ha ha! So so typical , you can call me names all you want but you only make yourself look like an impoverished childish idiot you are. I simply won't stoop to you ridiculously low level
Re: 8 States With Highest Numbers Of Radio Stations by FunkyMetahuman: 9:11pm On Sep 11, 2016
[s]
LeSudAfricaine:
ha ha ha! So so typical , you can call me names all you want but you only make yourself look like an impoverished childish idiot you are. I simply won't stoop to you ridiculously low level
[/s]mumu cheesy
Re: 8 States With Highest Numbers Of Radio Stations by EmmyDe25(m): 4:16am On Sep 12, 2016
Tascocent:
Wfm 97.1 in lagos...... @Op u didn't add that. Female voice
Its under Ogun
Re: 8 States With Highest Numbers Of Radio Stations by EmmyDe25(m): 4:18am On Sep 12, 2016
amolak:
94.1 - Rainbow FM,

That lagos own, you no feel account am finish, na everyday i dey hear 'testing in transmission'
Rainbow FM is in Ogun, not Lagos.
Re: 8 States With Highest Numbers Of Radio Stations by KINGOFJAPAN: 10:10am On Sep 12, 2016
ATERI:

Where are the noisy South-Africans? Better come and see one of the reasons why Africans see Nigeria as the indisputable GIANT of Africa!
You're shamelessly pathetic
Re: 8 States With Highest Numbers Of Radio Stations by Freshmaxi: 9:21am On Aug 06, 2019
Add authority fm.. Radio sapiensa.. Wazobia.. To make Anambra 18

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him / Wizkid Has An Issue With Olamide's "Wo" Lyrics / Panam Percy Paul's Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.