Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,946 members, 7,814,208 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

A Question Xtians Would Rather Not Answer! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Question Xtians Would Rather Not Answer! (759 Views)

All Xtians Come In: Questions No Atheist Will Answer / Xtians/muslims Can You Trust An Atheist Like Your Fellow Theist? / Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Question Xtians Would Rather Not Answer! by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 09, 2016
Probably, if rapture took place tonight. And the trumpet is been sound. How many of us are worthy to ascend with Christ Jesus into heaven?

Share, lets see how righteous we are!
Re: A Question Xtians Would Rather Not Answer! by hopefulLandlord: 8:37pm On Sep 09, 2016
Trumpet sounds everyday
I hear it when certain live bands are playing too

1 Like

Re: A Question Xtians Would Rather Not Answer! by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 09, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
Trumpet sounds everyday

you got me ROTFWL
Re: A Question Xtians Would Rather Not Answer! by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 09, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
Trumpet sounds everyday

hehe.. Well this is a different trumpet, and you must live where is very noisy, you stay in mushin i guess?
Re: A Question Xtians Would Rather Not Answer! by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 09, 2016
Tiny23:

you got me ROTFWL
i couldnt help it too
Re: A Question Xtians Would Rather Not Answer! by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 09, 2016
royalvalentine19:
i couldnt help it too

lol, your siggy tho, you sure say you go go heaven?

LA joke
Re: A Question Xtians Would Rather Not Answer! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 09, 2016
Tiny23:

lol, your siggy tho, you sure say you go go heaven?

LA joke
and what is siggy, if i may ask?
Re: A Question Xtians Would Rather Not Answer! by ifenes(m): 8:54pm On Sep 09, 2016
How could a lie become a part of people's lives. Who is blowing the trumpet?

5 Likes

Re: A Question Xtians Would Rather Not Answer! by DoctorAlien(m): 8:59pm On Sep 09, 2016
Whether you like it or not, one day, you must appear before the Judge of the whole universe and give account of the life you lived on earth.

Flee the wrath which is to come!

2 Likes

Re: A Question Xtians Would Rather Not Answer! by 01Mysticdon(m): 9:08pm On Sep 09, 2016
Oya wait let me blow the trumpet, pupupu puuuu, pupupuuuu puuu grin
Re: A Question Xtians Would Rather Not Answer! by hopefulLandlord: 9:11pm On Sep 09, 2016
DoctorAlien:
Whether you like it or not, one day, you must appear before the Judge of the whole universe and give account of the life you lived on earth.

Flee the wrath which is to come!

so true

I seriously wonder which of them is the judge among the 5000 different ones

Re: A Question Xtians Would Rather Not Answer! by DoctorAlien(m): 9:48pm On Sep 09, 2016
"But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be." Matt. 24:37-39

1 Like

Re: A Question Xtians Would Rather Not Answer! by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 09, 2016
DoctorAlien:
"But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be." Matt. 24:37-39
may the Almighty God in heaven be with you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

River Of Blood In Russia: Is This A Sign Of The End Of Times? The Story Is ..... / How Can You Convince An Unbelievers To Repent? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/03/17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.