Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Forget iPhone 7, The god Of Smartphones Is Here And The World Is Going Crazy For - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Forget iPhone 7, The god Of Smartphones Is Here And The World Is Going Crazy For (7904 Views)

Motorola Is Officially Back In Nigeria; Unveils New Range Of Smartphones / List Of Smartphones That Will Support GLO LTE Network - Pics / Nokia Returning To The World Of Smartphones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forget iPhone 7, The god Of Smartphones Is Here And The World Is Going Crazy For by chudyprince: 10:10am On Sep 10, 2016
I no even like the design sef, looks like extraterrestrial phone, watch out for the UFO pipo!
Re: Forget iPhone 7, The god Of Smartphones Is Here And The World Is Going Crazy For by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 10, 2016
We are about to metamorphosed into cyborg whose mind has become dangerous, closed to perfect and running with wild imaginations.

I'm also working on an invention on how to build an invisible house and also something that will change the cause of evolution called Hermes Boot.

Welcome to the future...but I've a feeling that the end is near.

1 Like

Re: Forget iPhone 7, The god Of Smartphones Is Here And The World Is Going Crazy For by DAramis: 10:13am On Sep 10, 2016
itunity007:
and u dey expect call frm heaven ni

It should be a major difference with other phones. grin
Though other features are still great. smiley
Re: Forget iPhone 7, The god Of Smartphones Is Here And The World Is Going Crazy For by fwwins(m): 10:35am On Sep 10, 2016
falcon01:
mcheew phone wey neva dey ready sef

You dey mind them haters?
Asking us to forget a phone that is ready for one that we are not even sure if it will EVER come out
Re: Forget iPhone 7, The god Of Smartphones Is Here And The World Is Going Crazy For by joseph214(m): 12:58pm On Sep 10, 2016
VhatAmazingDude:

That's about 5,000,000mAh.

To convert, change 18kWh to Wh by multiplying with 1,000 to give 18,000Wh.
Then start conversion by first multiplying the Wh by 1000 which is 18,000,000 and dividing it by the voltage. Regular battery voltage is 3.7V although this device may be different.

That gives approximately 4,864,865mAh
But its 120wh not 18kwh so I don't think its correct.
Re: Forget iPhone 7, The god Of Smartphones Is Here And The World Is Going Crazy For by joseph214(m): 1:00pm On Sep 10, 2016
rookidmart:

cc Joseph214
It's actually ~28,000 mAh.
It's 120Wh not 18KWh.

Multiplying 120 by 1,000 then dividing by the voltage (Li-Ion batteries are ~4.2V, have no idea of the rating of graphene batteries)
That gives ~28,500mAh.

I stand to be corrected.
This should be the closest to been correct.

1 Like

Re: Forget iPhone 7, The god Of Smartphones Is Here And The World Is Going Crazy For by CosmicWealth: 2:14pm On Sep 10, 2016
Instead of devoting energy to develop higher AH batteries, energy should be channeled towards building phones that require tiny battery energy storage. Let phones be powered by the sun.
Re: Forget iPhone 7, The god Of Smartphones Is Here And The World Is Going Crazy For by fizzy123(m): 2:25pm On Sep 10, 2016
ultmatmus:
Pls is swordfish based on Android
No... But the newer versions were said to be able to run android apps
Re: Forget iPhone 7, The god Of Smartphones Is Here And The World Is Going Crazy For by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 10, 2016
bout time
Re: Forget iPhone 7, The god Of Smartphones Is Here And The World Is Going Crazy For by phemsie(m): 2:57pm On Sep 10, 2016
joseph214:
Pls someone should convert the ba3 to mah for me.

12000mAH
Re: Forget iPhone 7, The god Of Smartphones Is Here And The World Is Going Crazy For by wilnaira(m): 4:19pm On Sep 10, 2016
full iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus specs , see the difference. full iPhone 7 specs http://www.nairabit.com/2016/09/iphone-7-and-iphone-7plus-full.html
Re: Forget iPhone 7, The god Of Smartphones Is Here And The World Is Going Crazy For by rookidmart: 4:46pm On Sep 10, 2016
ultmatmus:

Pls is swordfish based on Android
Not really, it is based on Sailfish OS, which however uses the Linux kernel, like Android OS.
It (Sailfish OS) can also run most Android apps.
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2013/09/17/jolla_sailfish_os_android_support/
Re: Forget iPhone 7, The god Of Smartphones Is Here And The World Is Going Crazy For by rookidmart: 4:55pm On Sep 10, 2016
CosmicWealth:
Instead of devoting energy to develop higher AH batteries, energy should be channeled towards building phones that require tiny battery energy storage. Let phones be powered by the sun.
Not happening anytime soon:
1.) It's very expensive.
2.) It's unreliable, as it only works in the day, unless you have cells to store the excess power.
3.) It's highly inefficient; the most efficient solar panels have about 20-40%efficiency (nowhere near half)
4.) Solar panels need a large surface area(think a large roof) to even reach that efficiency above . Will you use a phone as large as a roof?

1 Like

Re: Forget iPhone 7, The god Of Smartphones Is Here And The World Is Going Crazy For by herald9: 7:35pm On Sep 10, 2016
People be going to the future to manufacture phones. Hope it wouldn't end up exploding like the S7.

My own I just need a laptop with a good battery... I'm tired of all these television series...

1 Like

Re: Forget iPhone 7, The god Of Smartphones Is Here And The World Is Going Crazy For by ray48: 7:50pm On Sep 10, 2016
End time phone!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Forget iPhone 7, The god Of Smartphones Is Here And The World Is Going Crazy For by Manchidede(m): 8:20pm On Sep 10, 2016
Nice phone
Re: Forget iPhone 7, The god Of Smartphones Is Here And The World Is Going Crazy For by henryutd(m): 10:38pm On Sep 10, 2016
Jesus Christ, please do not tarry to come. The few are ready for you.
Re: Forget iPhone 7, The god Of Smartphones Is Here And The World Is Going Crazy For by niggi4life(m): 11:20pm On Sep 10, 2016
Nbote:
Jesu oo! See as d ba3 specs sounds like say na nepa transformer...
hahahahahahaha grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Know China Phone / Why You Must Install Whatsapp Plus Now / 5 Ways To Deal With Social Media Backlash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.