Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,548 members, 7,837,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

One Of The Words I Had Problem Pronouncing As A Kid - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Of The Words I Had Problem Pronouncing As A Kid (1239 Views)

10 Of The Most Evil Responses Nigerian Girls Give To The Words “I Love You” / 15 Responses Nigerian Girls Give To The Words 'I Love You' / 10 Of The Most Evil Responses Nigerian Girls Give To The Words “ I Love You ” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of The Words I Had Problem Pronouncing As A Kid by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 09, 2016
what did u call it as a kid? I called it mistibushi.

Re: One Of The Words I Had Problem Pronouncing As A Kid by Lolaabokoku(f): 9:28pm On Sep 09, 2016
Hmm!! Do u knw I still call it MISTIBUSHI till now?

1 Like

Re: One Of The Words I Had Problem Pronouncing As A Kid by K024(m): 9:34pm On Sep 09, 2016
LOL...... called it mistubishi
Re: One Of The Words I Had Problem Pronouncing As A Kid by YhungPablo(m): 10:07pm On Sep 09, 2016
space for sale.
Re: One Of The Words I Had Problem Pronouncing As A Kid by falcon01: 11:10pm On Sep 09, 2016
I've been calling it correctly since i saw it Mitsubishi cos i can speak hausa cheesy
Re: One Of The Words I Had Problem Pronouncing As A Kid by McBrooklyn(m): 12:05am On Sep 10, 2016
Ah still dey call am MITSUBUSHUI now. After all it's not an English work so it ain't easy to pronounce angry
Re: One Of The Words I Had Problem Pronouncing As A Kid by Paseus(m): 12:13am On Sep 10, 2016
falcon01:
I've been calling it correctly since i saw it Mitsubishi cos i can speak hausa cheesy
is it an hausa word?...

1 Like

Re: One Of The Words I Had Problem Pronouncing As A Kid by falcon01: 4:49pm On Sep 10, 2016
Paseus:
is it an hausa word?...
Hausa' calls ts perfectly like tsetse
Re: One Of The Words I Had Problem Pronouncing As A Kid by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 10, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: One Of The Words I Had Problem Pronouncing As A Kid by Shagati(m): 7:33pm On Oct 06, 2016
I have a problem pronouncing schedule.
I always stumble on it when I need to use it in a sentence till now! embarassed

Skerdool
Sherdool
Re: One Of The Words I Had Problem Pronouncing As A Kid by Skillfullulu(m): 9:24pm On Oct 06, 2016
The thingz is ehn, it is always written 'Mitsubishi' but pronounced by Nigerians 'mistubushi'. Go ask mechanics, em sabi call mistubush...
Re: One Of The Words I Had Problem Pronouncing As A Kid by oluwafreshkid(m): 9:55pm On Oct 06, 2016
Tetracycline! That was a tongue twister
Re: One Of The Words I Had Problem Pronouncing As A Kid by Rhymez(m): 10:08pm On Oct 06, 2016
Misubishi...'t' is silent
Re: One Of The Words I Had Problem Pronouncing As A Kid by RichieDaVinci01(m): 10:12pm On Oct 06, 2016
Tetraoxosulphate(VI) Acid
Chaiii...this compound used to disgrace me every single time I pronounced it
Re: One Of The Words I Had Problem Pronouncing As A Kid by debque(m): 10:19pm On Oct 06, 2016
na mistubaushi me dey call am one of my guy till nao still dey call am 'misubush'

(1) (Reply)

I Caught Obinna Holding Mama Nneka Pant, See What He Did Next (pics) / Funny Photo: This Bridegroom Has To Chill A Bit / Come Welcome A Romancelander Only If You're Upto The Challenge.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.