Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,417 members, 7,830,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Man Donates Car To Father Of Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out In Kaduna. Photos - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Donates Car To Father Of Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out In Kaduna. Photos (26238 Views)

Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) / Man Takes Fight To Father’s Grave Over Sharing Of Properties / 2 Missing Kids Found In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Donates Car To Father Of Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out In Kaduna. Photos by doskie(m): 8:06am On Sep 10, 2016
sabi99:
I don't mean any insult bro. Let peace reign
im sorry.

1 Like

Re: Man Donates Car To Father Of Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out In Kaduna. Photos by Olulinks(m): 8:06am On Sep 10, 2016
Thank Jesus!
Re: Man Donates Car To Father Of Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out In Kaduna. Photos by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 10, 2016
lepasharon:
Can't jesus heal him?

The last time Jesus healed someone of such nature, he spat on soil then moulded it with sand into 2 balls, inserted them into the eye sockets, said a prayer and the guy had real eyes.

If Jesus tries that kind of stunt now,Nigerians would say it is voodoo and indirectly give Satan the glory. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Donates Car To Father Of Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out In Kaduna. Photos by Aarenasbaba(m): 8:09am On Sep 10, 2016
God bless d donor......more blessing to come ur way
Re: Man Donates Car To Father Of Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out In Kaduna. Photos by YaksonFCA(m): 8:11am On Sep 10, 2016
Good gesture. May God whoever that is behind this
Re: Man Donates Car To Father Of Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out In Kaduna. Photos by rafsonnggmail(m): 8:14am On Sep 10, 2016
God bless and replenish his pocket
Re: Man Donates Car To Father Of Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out In Kaduna. Photos by Rinato(m): 8:16am On Sep 10, 2016
lepasharon:
Can't jesus heal him?
Of course He can.
Re: Man Donates Car To Father Of Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out In Kaduna. Photos by Shayba(m): 8:17am On Sep 10, 2016
GOD WILL BLESS YOU AND THE MAN WHO ALSO CONTRIBUTED GOD WILL BLESS YOU AND THE MAN WHO ALSO CONTRIBUTED GOD WILL BLESS YOU AND THE MAN WHO ALSO CONTRIBUTED

Re: Man Donates Car To Father Of Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out In Kaduna. Photos by wcurtis76(m): 8:21am On Sep 10, 2016
Best news I ve ever heard in nairaland, I just woke up this morning and this news was first I saw, I claim this blessings may God bless the pocket that bought the car.
Re: Man Donates Car To Father Of Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out In Kaduna. Photos by Simoneblosson(m): 8:21am On Sep 10, 2016
Oghene bless him
Re: Man Donates Car To Father Of Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out In Kaduna. Photos by sabi99(m): 8:25am On Sep 10, 2016
doskie:
im sorry.
its ok.

2 Likes

Re: Man Donates Car To Father Of Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out In Kaduna. Photos by Danma(m): 8:33am On Sep 10, 2016
May God bless the unknown man
Re: Man Donates Car To Father Of Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out In Kaduna. Photos by ajealadick(m): 8:36am On Sep 10, 2016
God bless you
Re: Man Donates Car To Father Of Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out In Kaduna. Photos by princefaculty(m): 8:36am On Sep 10, 2016
Wow kind gesture, God bless and replenish the man's purse.

But I de inquisitive, na lalas de the Ghana must go abi na the car particulars still full there? grin
Re: Man Donates Car To Father Of Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out In Kaduna. Photos by alizma: 8:41am On Sep 10, 2016
God bless the man accordingly.
Re: Man Donates Car To Father Of Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out In Kaduna. Photos by Perfecttouch(m): 8:41am On Sep 10, 2016
Hope say no be the person wey remove him eyes take do rituals come give them motor so?

I don know day yesterday after party and too much dongoyaro go later affect my thinking and typing this morning
Re: Man Donates Car To Father Of Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out In Kaduna. Photos by Perfecttouch(m): 8:44am On Sep 10, 2016
lepasharon:
Can't jesus heal him?
Jesus can definitely heal
Re: Man Donates Car To Father Of Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out In Kaduna. Photos by juman(m): 8:45am On Sep 10, 2016
Unfortunate country.
Re: Man Donates Car To Father Of Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out In Kaduna. Photos by favourmic(m): 8:53am On Sep 10, 2016
Hope it's not the same man that plug the man eyes trying to return little from his ritualistic.......

Just saying
Re: Man Donates Car To Father Of Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out In Kaduna. Photos by bashydemy(m): 8:57am On Sep 10, 2016
God bless this man.
Re: Man Donates Car To Father Of Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out In Kaduna. Photos by HardMirror(m): 9:27am On Sep 10, 2016
Ramanto:
I feel for the poor boy.
is there any likely medical remedies to his problem?
Nothing is impossible for God, he shld be taken to oyedepo, Tb Joshua, Kumuyi and co that claim they are men of God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Donates Car To Father Of Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out In Kaduna. Photos by HardMirror(m): 9:28am On Sep 10, 2016
Perfecttouch:
Jesus can definitely heal
Yes o. I have seen at least 50 amputees that had their legs and hands grow back when men of God prayed for them. This one is a little thing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Donates Car To Father Of Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out In Kaduna. Photos by bigtt76(f): 9:36am On Sep 10, 2016
Nice one! A Golf car shaaaa.... Same Golf cars being used by BH upandan grin
Re: Man Donates Car To Father Of Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out In Kaduna. Photos by nextprince: 9:37am On Sep 10, 2016
lepasharon:
Can't jesus heal him?
A question for the gods. grin
Re: Man Donates Car To Father Of Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out In Kaduna. Photos by nextprince: 9:39am On Sep 10, 2016
FriendChoice:
Northerner + Islam. concept of donation and help. in another news a Christian arrested trying to steal from church box in Lagos.
A very good reminder. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Donates Car To Father Of Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out In Kaduna. Photos by kayalla(f): 9:54am On Sep 10, 2016
God bless him
Re: Man Donates Car To Father Of Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out In Kaduna. Photos by HMZi: 10:10am On Sep 10, 2016
I DEY SUSPECT O...npf take note.
Re: Man Donates Car To Father Of Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out In Kaduna. Photos by emmanuelbrown26: 10:38am On Sep 10, 2016
puregrace:
This is what I call religion. No be all those 5times prayer or a every Sundays church we Wan chop. One good deeds to your fellow Haman is the deal. Take it or leave it. It's your choice

mehnn it seems we share same ideology about religion, dis is real and pure religion, not shouting and fasting at the end selfishness and greedy become order of the day
Re: Man Donates Car To Father Of Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out In Kaduna. Photos by bennymark(m): 10:44am On Sep 10, 2016
Do not invite the wrath of God upon yourself, caution your utterances, for men who you hope to please will not share in your agony when God decides to reward your ignorance

lepasharon:
Can't jesus heal him?
Re: Man Donates Car To Father Of Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out In Kaduna. Photos by phreakabit(m): 10:53am On Sep 10, 2016
[size=18pt]Na the pikin eye be that trust me. . . [/size]
Re: Man Donates Car To Father Of Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out In Kaduna. Photos by Danimighty7(m): 11:17am On Sep 10, 2016
lepasharon:
Can't jesus heal him?
Ori eleyi ti daaru ni tie
Opolo bobo yi wo pata big time
Re: Man Donates Car To Father Of Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out In Kaduna. Photos by zerojoy: 11:41am On Sep 10, 2016
Nobody is thinking what am thinking

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Should Be A Man's Next Of Kin Between His Mum And His Wife? / Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? / Funny Things Parents' Do That Makes You Chuckle!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.