Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,294 members, 7,815,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

8 Situations To Capitalise On As A Sharp Guy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Situations To Capitalise On As A Sharp Guy. (1438 Views)

As A Sharp Guy / …between A Sharp And Wise GUY And His Babe In Her Period ;D {PICS} / At Surulere De Chills Bar Sharp Guy Done Get Smallie For The Road (lagos Trip) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Situations To Capitalise On As A Sharp Guy. by Nobody: 12:31am On Sep 10, 2016
Women are very interesting,simple yet complex...There's an interplay of gibberish and sense in them buh however she looks or whatever she is they are all the same worldwide.....
This truth took me a long time to grasp buh eventually I did...follow me as I reveal little secreTs on how to get any girl down circumstantially.....pls its beyond a rule its a secret..

1.)OVULATION: As a man we think about sex differently even though women desire and enjoy sex more than us (take it or leave it)..ovulation takes place in an average healthy woman immediately after her safe period (safe period starts immediately when her period stops till d beginning of ovulation)....this period is characterised by a surge in hormonal levels thus increasing a woman's susceptiblity to a man and her sex drive...as a man u can easily bed a woman in dis period if u knw wat to do...

2.) WHEN SHE'S BEREAVED: well this point myt sound awkward and wicked buh its d truth (take it or leave it). Losing sm1 makes us needy nd vulnerable nd women are very emotional beings easily carried away ny acting...gv her a shoulder to cry on, be there 4 an and knw when to strike. d rest is history u'll sleep wit her then apologise u lost control,simple!!!.

3.)HAD SEX IN A LONG TIME; yes oo,like I said earlier women desire and enjoy sex more than men (take am or gv bubu) the disguise is dat they dnt shw it d way we do,jst so we won't take them 4 granted....girls touch themselves pass anytin smh naïve guys will never knw....As a sharp guy with d ryt statements u'l b able to knw if a woman hasn't had sex in recent times therefore making her very vulneerable..play ur cards ryt dnt b 2 cocky, play it ryt u'll slEep wit her cos she wants it buh she doesn't wanna b seen as a slut (atleast d average girl)...

4.)DRUNK/TIPSY: yeah majority knw dis buh nt all can score with it...women knw wat u want b4 u even open ur mouth ,they knW u wanna slEep with them all they are asking 4 is re-assurance dat u won't sleep with them nd dump them (women aren't dumb oga they knw u want sex, they want sex too, but).... Dnt jst make obvious ur plans it'll b a slap 2her face she wants to be deceived nd lied to dat u dnt wanna get her high to sleep with her...all u need do is do dat play ur cards right nd do the explaining after 4rounds 2moro...
Re: 8 Situations To Capitalise On As A Sharp Guy. by dopedealer(m): 12:39am On Sep 10, 2016
Or better still just grin grin

Re: 8 Situations To Capitalise On As A Sharp Guy. by Nobody: 12:43am On Sep 10, 2016
5.) WHEN SHE'S BROKE; yea oldest trick in d book,dnt ever say sleep with me I'l gv u di amount olosho sef fit form 4 u cos women get ego..like I said play d naïve but smart innocent card, sleeping wit a woman in any of these circumstances can b as easy as abc nd as difficult as mechanics.....when she's broke she's very vulnerable yet cautious. She's like a prey who knws that there are predators,so she's quick to raise her guard.....oga dnt come as a predator buh still dnt b seen as a mugu money spender or maga...maintain d balance, knw wat to say,wen to say nd hw to play it nt being foolish,cocky or dull..u'll b sure to bed her...dis is a bit complex but 1 of d easiest cos u use dat money to create an illusion for her...they like building castles in d sky build dat castle in sky ntn 4 mr.nice guy o.
Re: 8 Situations To Capitalise On As A Sharp Guy. by Nobody: 12:51am On Sep 10, 2016
6.).HEARTBREAK: whenever ladies experience a breakup they become even more needy.naturally they are needy and desire attention..Oga dnt listen to those statements she's telling u,more than half of wat they say is nt wat they mean(they swim in denial)....a vast majority dnt even knw wat they want (take it or leave it).......this situation can enable score and even become a coach,serve as a shoulder to cry on sm1 to comfort her buh b smart about it knw d line nd kpuf she's on ur bed saying ''wat are u doing john pls stop I tot u were my frnd stop''.......All na wash 1hr later dat stop go b "dnt stop pls".
Re: 8 Situations To Capitalise On As A Sharp Guy. by Nobody: 12:58am On Sep 10, 2016
7.) MENSTRUATION; mensis,period, watever una call am happens to an average healthy woman monthly....yuck!!!! Iyama!!!!rubbish!!! Na so me sef dey disguted buh d truth is 80 per cent of women get hot or Hot during dis period esp b4 d heavy flows...jst like there's a surge in hormone during ovulation there is also in menstruation....u must av heard of period sex I dnt support it buh women get hot during their period...they are too shy to say dis out obviously because of society (their fellow women) and hygiene,its nt dat they dnt desire it...(Take it or leave it) dis is anoda opportunity to sleep with her I'd ur blood is hot,gone are those days of excuses of ''I'm o my period and all''..women nw request for anal and oda fetishes welcome to d 21st century where crap happens...play ur cards ryt nd u'l get results...
Re: 8 Situations To Capitalise On As A Sharp Guy. by Nobody: 1:09am On Sep 10, 2016
8.) WITHOUT FRIENDS; happy will b d man whose gf or wife doesn't have a friend or frnds,smh someday those of u who disagree will understand buh until then sht d eff up nd read so u can learn.....believe it or not when u dating a girl/lady with FRIENDS u are dating atleast 2 oda girls alongsides her.....women dnt knw hw to keep a secret incase u dnt knw dat abeg knw today oo, anytin u tel ur woman I swear on her behalf her frnd/frnds knw too (take it or leave it) that's y wen two women fight they expose themselves nd ur ears become heavy with the secrets they wash in public......dnt b angry its their nature, they are emotional,loving,caring,wicked wen they wanna b nd talkatives.....most women always confide in their frnds on wat to wear,whom to date,what to say even when to shit.They let their frnds and click unconciously dictate their lives..m.So a girl/woman that's without a frnd will av less external influence on her actions thus d ease of ur bedding her....sure bro its easier to sleep with her,play safe play ur cards ryt...
Re: 8 Situations To Capitalise On As A Sharp Guy. by Nobody: 1:12am On Sep 10, 2016
Cc; tosyne2much,obontami,magicminister,smellymouth,smellyanus,fairlyusedpant,tollyb,luckymay,skarlett,laveda...food is ready oo yam and owo wit snail.
Re: 8 Situations To Capitalise On As A Sharp Guy. by magicminister: 1:58am On Sep 10, 2016
lol!!!

i this is some sick game but its the fact tho!!
Re: 8 Situations To Capitalise On As A Sharp Guy. by IamLEGEND1: 6:45am On Sep 10, 2016
The ghost of Tupac Shakur approves of this thread.
Re: 8 Situations To Capitalise On As A Sharp Guy. by Smellymouth: 7:02am On Sep 10, 2016
Hahahaha
Re: 8 Situations To Capitalise On As A Sharp Guy. by Luckymay(f): 8:35am On Sep 10, 2016
Kindly change the topic to 8 ways to capitalise on a girls weakness to punish her thoroughly, otherwise why would you even mention during menses.
Point of correction.... We ladies share our secretes with our besties but not all as you implied. In fact we did that when we were teenagers but As soon as we grow into adulthood we start keeping some to ourselves. That's a fact.
You are right about being emotional, wicked and the rest.
Btw, can you really have sex with a woman on menses?
Re: 8 Situations To Capitalise On As A Sharp Guy. by Mikocake(m): 8:43am On Sep 10, 2016
SPOT ON!
Re: 8 Situations To Capitalise On As A Sharp Guy. by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 10, 2016
Smellymouth:
Hahahaha

Lols, e go pain them I'm waiting 4 d haters 2 arrive.
Re: 8 Situations To Capitalise On As A Sharp Guy. by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 10, 2016
Mikocake:
SPOT ON!

I c u.
Re: 8 Situations To Capitalise On As A Sharp Guy. by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 10, 2016
Luckymay:
Kindly change the topic to 8 ways to capitalise on a girls weakness to punish her thoroughly, otherwise why would you even mention during menses.
Point of correction.... We ladies share our secretes with our besties but not all as you implied. In fact we did that when we were teenagers but As soon as we grow into adulthood we start keeping some to ourselves. That's a fact.

Una problem b say na hate truth...
Re: 8 Situations To Capitalise On As A Sharp Guy. by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 10, 2016
Luckymay:

Chinonso Una problem b say na hate truth...
Re: 8 Situations To Capitalise On As A Sharp Guy. by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 10, 2016
IamLEGEND1:

Lols
Re: 8 Situations To Capitalise On As A Sharp Guy. by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 10, 2016
magicminister:
lol!!!

i this is some sick game but its the fact tho!!

Certified by d minister himelf wey memphis537
Re: 8 Situations To Capitalise On As A Sharp Guy. by Cholls(m): 10:08am On Sep 10, 2016
my brother naso...
Re: 8 Situations To Capitalise On As A Sharp Guy. by Paseus(m): 10:14am On Sep 10, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
he's alive
Re: 8 Situations To Capitalise On As A Sharp Guy. by njiasi30(f): 10:15am On Sep 10, 2016
Hmmm, coming 4rm a guy....re u now trying to coach d guys or what ? cheesy

U nailed it tho. grin
Re: 8 Situations To Capitalise On As A Sharp Guy. by IamLEGEND1: 10:26am On Sep 10, 2016
Paseus:
he's alive
you get him recent selfie?
Re: 8 Situations To Capitalise On As A Sharp Guy. by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 10, 2016
njiasi30:
Hmmm, coming 4rm a guy....re u now trying to coach d guys or what ? cheesy

U nailed it tho. grin

Yes oo I av 2 coach them to end their naivety...lalasticlala,farano,rocktation help a brother move this to frontpage na.
Re: 8 Situations To Capitalise On As A Sharp Guy. by Luckymay(f): 11:19am On Sep 10, 2016
Sweetpenis:

Una problem b say na hate truth...
Wetin concern agbero with suit? Abeg this has nothing with hating the truth, you tried but there are some discrepancies in your write up which tried to correct. It's not about truth.
And please can you quit mentioning my name while you quote me. I have a moniker here and you can use it.
You still have to answer my question though.
And I repeat..... "can you have sex with a woman on Menses?

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think About This Pose? / 7 Art Galleries You Need To Visit In Lagos (See Pictures) / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.