Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,601 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Operation Crocodile Smile Has Halted Pipelines Bombings - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Operation Crocodile Smile Has Halted Pipelines Bombings (18870 Views)

Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community / Soldiers Storm Niger Delta For Operation Crocodile Smile II / Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile Has Halted Pipelines Bombings by HMZi: 11:17am On Sep 10, 2016
Recess time,body no be firewood..
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile Has Halted Pipelines Bombings by pingpong1: 11:18am On Sep 10, 2016
The same people complaining about the economy in recession are the same people urging the NDA to continue bombing the pipelines. Una never see recession...

1 Like

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile Has Halted Pipelines Bombings by Deepfreezer(m): 11:25am On Sep 10, 2016
martineinstein:
are u praying for bombings?....smh for nigerian youths...how i wish d bombing occured in ur father's house
cmon!!! Nobody is praying for something bad to happen to him or anybody else as a matter of fact.
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile Has Halted Pipelines Bombings by marv1: 11:27am On Sep 10, 2016
All this will still not work even if they are given the whole of africa as their own. Its time to begin to ask questions from ur governors, senators, niger delta ministry, the extral 13% given to them etc before anything meaningful can be achieved. Billions of dollars have gone into that ministry and yet nothing is on ground to show for it. No amount of wealth a prodigal son/ministry/state has that can change his ways until something changes from within. The same set of leaders u refuse to challenge today about the finances of ur state or region are still going to be the same kind of leaders that will lead u people when u have ur commonwealth to urselves. Only truth will set u free.
ZKOSOSO:
The truth sets free........
Can we guarantee this pipelines safety without AK47 wielding Buhari Soldiers? That is the question of the day..Mr OP.

Nigerdelta is the lifeblood of Nigeria so allow the region to own their own totally and pay tax to the centre...same for other regions.
Then there would be peace.....totally

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile Has Halted Pipelines Bombings by bhalogun1(m): 11:27am On Sep 10, 2016
abiodunalasa:
Open Letter to President Buhari

Dear Presido, don't get it twisted Change cannot begin with me any longer, it should begin with you Mr President already.
I am aware Change has to begin with me, and that's why, together with some other 15million Nigerians, we damned the blazing Sun to install that Change via our vote some 18months ago. Now, amidst hunger, double digit inflation, wide spread retrenchment, indomitable recession and a very corrupt National Assembly, and while you and your family are enjoying free things in Aso Rock, you yet looked me straight in the face and said "Change begins with me". Seriously ? Apparently dear Presido, you are either ill-advised or irredeemably confused.

We know Change is a two-way thing : "bottom-up" and "up-to-bottom". We as good citizens began the "bottom-up" Change on March 28, 2015. Now the ball is in your court sir, no longer in ours. And mind you sir, the Change we want is not an endless corruption suites against your oppositions or Minister Lai Muhammed taking selfie on a queue. The Change we talk about is diversification through Agro-Business, stable electricity, food security, employment and infrastructures. Whenthen Mr. President, stop majoring in minor things, start to major in major things. The future is bleak, because the present is bleeding.

Yours faithfully
RK Alasa...a concerned citizen
correct, that's exactly d kind of change we want in this country.
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile Has Halted Pipelines Bombings by higherpower: 11:34am On Sep 10, 2016
Deepfreezer:
cmon !!! Nobody wishes for bad news. Just that hv not seen where peace achieved thru force.

FG granted Amnesty to so called militants which is still running, they also formed NDDC along side Niger Delta Ministry which are well funded. They least ND state collects 6-7bn naira monthly from Federation Account. What peace are u talking about?

1 Like

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile Has Halted Pipelines Bombings by neocortex: 11:36am On Sep 10, 2016
That is because NDA have announced ceasefire.
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile Has Halted Pipelines Bombings by vickylincon(m): 11:37am On Sep 10, 2016
PassingShot:

And don't complain when Nigeria doesn't work for you.

Wishing and praying for bad news for the country and still complain when things go south is madness. Pure and simple.
seriously, I don't know the kind of people we have nowadays.. You will see them trolling on naira land. Just waiting for bad news, the hate venom is just too deep. Sometimes, I just leave the thread immediately.. They will now be blaming Fashola.. I pity some generation

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile Has Halted Pipelines Bombings by Deepfreezer(m): 11:52am On Sep 10, 2016
higherpower:

FG granted Amnesty to so called militants which is still running, they also formed NDDC along side Niger Delta Ministry which are well funded. They least ND state collects 6-7bn naira monthly from Federation Account. What peace are u talking about?
allow them to manage their resources. Texas has oil but California doesn't interfere on depend on what Texas got. Every state in Nigeria has one natural resource God blessed them with. The whole of Nigeria shouldn't depend on Niger Delta oil. Only to give them peanuts as monthly reward. Whats 7 billion monthly to a state An amount Buhari use to maintain his jets.
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile Has Halted Pipelines Bombings by Ofemmanu1: 11:54am On Sep 10, 2016
ALMUSTAQIM:
I OBSERVED THAT FOR ABOUT TWO WEEKS NOW, THERE HAVE BEEN NO NEW CASES OF PIPELINES BOMBINGS BY THE CRIMINAL AVENGEROUS MILITANTS

THIS SHOWS THE OPERATION CROCODILE SMILE IS YIELDING POSITIVE RESULTS ALREADY

KUDOS TO THE NIGERIAN ARMY

KUDOS TO PMB

KUDOS TO APC
Next time, don't type in caps.
Negotiation is ongoin.
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile Has Halted Pipelines Bombings by prince985(m): 11:58am On Sep 10, 2016
ok na wait and c...army just went there to arrest kidnappers rice nd palm oil
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile Has Halted Pipelines Bombings by SeanDada1(m): 12:00pm On Sep 10, 2016
[s]
ALMUSTAQIM:
I OBSERVED THAT FOR ABOUT TWO WEEKS NOW, THERE HAVE BEEN NO NEW CASES OF PIPELINES BOMBINGS BY THE CRIMINAL AVENGEROUS MILITANTS

KUDOS TO PMB

KUDOS TO APC
[/s]

Exercise Crocodile Smile grin
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile Has Halted Pipelines Bombings by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 10, 2016
Deepfreezer:
cmon !!! Nobody wishes for bad news. Just that hv not seen where peace achieved thru force.
So how was it achieved in sa?
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile Has Halted Pipelines Bombings by greatermax77(m): 12:26pm On Sep 10, 2016
Since I was born, & now I am getting old. we have been praying for Nigeria and nothing has changed, same old story.
politicians shortchanging the masses, and know we are hungry, u still want us to pray for Nigeria.
My brother, is time Nigeria pray for the masses.
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile Has Halted Pipelines Bombings by Elbowroom: 12:31pm On Sep 10, 2016
bayelsaowei:
let's just wait na...All this mouth na just for show off....them go tell me wether army go dey inside creeks by 2am dey protect pipelines..The mumu wey full this administration no be here.... grin

Are you this dull?
Are militants trained better in warfare than military?

Chai social media contain a lot of dumb people sha

2 Likes

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile Has Halted Pipelines Bombings by osems: 12:34pm On Sep 10, 2016
Are sure
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile Has Halted Pipelines Bombings by osems: 12:35pm On Sep 10, 2016
Are u sure
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile Has Halted Pipelines Bombings by Wadeoye(m): 12:50pm On Sep 10, 2016
ALMUSTAQIM:

KUDOS TO PMB

KUDOS TO APC

Who born them? Bomb pipeline in the presence of NA?

And they haven't seen anything yet... By the time we have 10,000 daredevil soldiers in ND with modern military hardware and war planes flying over their coconut heads, they will know things have changed. There is no room for criminality again - vandalism, kidnapping, cultism, thuggery, etc that have become the profession of ND youths and their leaders.
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile Has Halted Pipelines Bombings by Wadeoye(m): 1:00pm On Sep 10, 2016
neocortex:
That is because NDA have announced ceasefire.

Which ceasefire? Declared by who? These guys are over estimating their power.

They should continue to bomb...

For us, there is no ceasefire. More troops are being deployed and daily, criminal camps are being raided.

Do you know the number of criminals (avengers) apprehended in the last one week?

You haven't seen nothing yet. By the time NA is done, there won't be a single criminal in Niger Delta again.

1 Like

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile Has Halted Pipelines Bombings by Cletus77(m): 1:17pm On Sep 10, 2016
if dem like make dem do "operation dinosaur or dragon smile" my boys dey on break.(just joking before dem go trace me come my house, Nigeria forces too like cheap victory)
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile Has Halted Pipelines Bombings by neocortex: 1:27pm On Sep 10, 2016
Wadeoye:

For us, there is no ceasefire. More troops are being deployed and daily, criminal camps are being raided.

Do you know the number of criminals (avengers) apprehended in the last one week?

You haven't seen nothing yet. By the time NA is done, there won't be a single criminal in Niger Delta again.

Check these out https://www.nairaland.com/3285374/ijaw-leaders-promise-resolve-militancy
and these

https://www.nairaland.com/3301172/nda-announces-ceasefire-sets-out

At the bold, I want to believe you didn't read what you typed.
There would always be criminals as long as there are humans
not even the threat of death can stop that.
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile Has Halted Pipelines Bombings by APCsupporter: 1:34pm On Sep 10, 2016
PassingShot:

And don't complain when Nigeria doesn't work for you.

Wishing and praying for bad news for the country and still complain when things go south is madness. Pure and simple.

Epic. Your comments are just good to read. Keep it up sir
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile Has Halted Pipelines Bombings by effogis: 1:54pm On Sep 10, 2016
Please guys, don't blame Avenger for Nigeria woes. Mismanagement has destroyed that Nation. Goodluck jonathan stupidly did not sign the outcome of the national comfab for implementation, has Buhari signed it? That is the only solution for the Country to move forward.
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile Has Halted Pipelines Bombings by Deepfreezer(m): 2:23pm On Sep 10, 2016
Snowflake002:
So how was it achieved in sa?
that of sa wasn't forceful naah.
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile Has Halted Pipelines Bombings by APCsupporter: 2:44pm On Sep 10, 2016
Kevwelize:
Before the launch of Operation Crocodile Smile, the militants have heeded the call by the elders and leaders of the region to cease further hostilities to give room for dialogue. But the government responded by massive deployment of the Armed Forces instead of commencing dialogue. When the destruction resumes those hailing President Buhari and his crew should be ready to accept the result of their insensitivity.

You guys are funny. I thought you threatened to kill everyone should anything happen to kanu. If you know you can't do something just shut up. If this govt could beat boko haram then even the police should be able to defeat the militants
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile Has Halted Pipelines Bombings by APCsupporter: 2:48pm On Sep 10, 2016
DonCortino:

Did u not hear of d cease fire before crocodile tears was lunched?

Did you hear about the bomb blasts after the cease fire?

1 Like

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile Has Halted Pipelines Bombings by SeniorBarry(m): 2:58pm On Sep 10, 2016
Now I know some people reason with anus
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile Has Halted Pipelines Bombings by shaqhead: 5:26pm On Sep 10, 2016
GMbuharii:

your generation will forever be blessed and enjoy the treasures and milk and honey of the land wherever they find themselves.
The truth and justice shall prevail and the ppl shall be free.

Militant actions aint the best option,but it should at least draw the necessary DRASTIC attention of the govt to the foundamental issues on ground.

Its mind boggling how ppl,like those above and more to come,open their mouths wide and condemn without hesitation but are so blind and silent to the dehumanising plight that has bedeviled the niger delta,the so called minority region that has borne nig on her shoulders for years,even before the advent of the likes of the Nda. The God of justice is watching and shall recompense.
Its funny how some of u always try to turn a narrative around to suit ur victim-mentality!

Its even more laughable when some of you talk about the "plight" of the Niger Delta as if it started immediately after PMB assumed office!

Even when cold hard facts and figures stares you in the face...we will keep reminding u of these facts below until folks like u get it and begin to ask the right questions.

1. What were the governors from 1999 till date doin with all the huge monthly allocation pumped into the region? e.g What business has a state like Bayelsa got owing salaries?

2. What about the budgetary provision in the Niger Delta controlled by Niger Deltans been used for? Can u point to projects in the ND that is at par with the monies this ministry gets?

3. What does NDDC do apart from sharing community development & empowerment money" to "community leaders" and share the rest while folks like u come online to litter a platform like this with inanities.

4. Lets not forget the big one-13% Oil derivation from sales of Oil. Is there a corresponding increase in development in this region as a result of this revenue earner for the ND region?

The words of Kachikuwu holds true for me that folks like u shd go and ask where u see a $5 billion development in place not to talk of the $40billion he said has been pumped into that region for 12years.

You folks can keep deceivin urselves, even if the whole budget of this year is dumped in the ND, with your kind of dull and non-creative leaders with sticky fingers you have in place akin only to those in the North, it will go down the drain like others.

Lagos that some of you drool about is founded on transparent and creative leadership! That is why they are where they are-tell me one leader in the SS that is in the clout of a fashola or an Ambode not to talk of a Tinubu whose business is grooming purposeful leaders (who are not perfect, mind you, like he is not) but they work!

Does Lagos get as much?

When some of u ask for restructuring/regionalism which is a beautiful instrument but NEVER a magical bullet that over night transforms any state without PURPOSEFUL LEADERSHIP. Any tout with a "General" before their names is now a leader in the ND-shame! That is how the likes of Asari, Tompolo and co enriched themselves in your name and u still ranting on Nairaland!

Lagos is a model for "regionalism" that works without restructuring/regionalism been put in place.

If Lagos achieved this much without regionalism (others like Ogun are following suit), then u can't imagine what Lagos will become with it!

Make ur region work and all this victim mentality ends!
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile Has Halted Pipelines Bombings by Izontubo(m): 5:53pm On Sep 10, 2016
Wadeoye:

but criminals are allowed to enjoy in other regions abi...so the oil is the ish right??...

NDA was talked into calling a cease fire if not my brother at all at all nobody go get the oil..besides negotiations are ongoing..do you think buhari can force his way into lifting oil from the Niger delta??...
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile Has Halted Pipelines Bombings by Fury007: 8:42pm On Sep 10, 2016
Deepfreezer:

Peace was achieved thru force in the second world war.. Germany was silenced to accept peace by force, same thing happened to Japan when the the atomic bomb was dropped on Hiroshima.

C'mon!! smiley
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile Has Halted Pipelines Bombings by Deepfreezer(m): 9:23pm On Sep 10, 2016
Fury007:

Peace was achieved thru force in the second world war.. Germany was silenced to accept peace by force, same thing happened to Japan when the the atomic bomb was dropped on Hiroshima.

C'mon!! smiley
hahahhaha. Well its different scenario here. America dropped the atomic weapon in Hiroshima cos they knew they ain't got nothing to loose. I dare the FG to do the same in Niger Delta. They can't cos they got their souls in oil wells out there in Niger Delta.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bode George: Why Buhari Can’t Win The War Against Boko Haram / APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Akwa Ibom - INEC Insists / Female Inheritance: Court Orders A-ibom Man To Pay Nieces N20m For Denying Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.