Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,008 members, 7,953,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:10 AM

Operation Crocodile Smile Has Halted Pipelines Bombings - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Operation Crocodile Smile Has Halted Pipelines Bombings (19009 Views)

Operation Crocodile Smile: See What Soldiers Did In A Nairalander's Community / Soldiers Storm Niger Delta For Operation Crocodile Smile II / Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile Has Halted Pipelines Bombings by melodyogonna(m): 9:33pm On Sep 10, 2016
PassingShot:

You must understand that you can only dialogue with those who are sensible and willing to do so. Not with irresponsible economic saboteurs and destroyers who just woke up and started to bomb all bombables.
Crocodile is indeed smiling.
why not go and enroll into the nigeria navy and go and fight them instead of speaking big english here.
I bet you don't want to die!!
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile Has Halted Pipelines Bombings by melodyogonna(m): 9:54pm On Sep 10, 2016
Elbowroom:

Are you this dull?
Are militants trained better in warfare than military?

Chai social media contain a lot of dumb people sha
who told you the millitants are not trained in better warfare than nigerian army?
By the way, i heard some soldiers with odieshi(spiritual protection) were fried by the NDGLJM in a gun war.
IS IT TRUE?
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile Has Halted Pipelines Bombings by VajanahDischaj(f): 10:53pm On Sep 10, 2016
ALMUSTAQIM:
I OBSERVED THAT FOR ABOUT TWO WEEKS NOW, THERE HAVE BEEN NO NEW CASES OF PIPELINES BOMBINGS BY THE CRIMINAL AVENGEROUS MILITANTS

THIS SHOWS THE OPERATION CROCODILE SMILE IS YIELDING POSITIVE RESULTS ALREADY

KUDOS TO THE NIGERIAN ARMY

KUDOS TO PMB

KUDOS TO APC
ötondo!!that's because the so-called militants value their lives, make them go do operation crocodile for north, them go make that crocodile swim for desert sand.
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile Has Halted Pipelines Bombings by Elbowroom: 11:40pm On Sep 10, 2016
melodyogonna:

who told you the millitants are not trained in better warfare than nigerian army?
By the way, i heard some soldiers with odieshi(spiritual protection) were fried by the NDGLJM in a gun war.
IS IT TRUE?

confirm you're officially dull*
To claim your prize please text 35643 to 63000 ( Mtn only)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Onnoghen: Buhari Has Done No Wrong, It's A Settled Matter - Presidency / Senate Forgery: Judge Threatens To Quash Police Report / Removal Threat Forces Saraki To Abandon Hajj Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.