Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,862 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

.... (Picture included) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .... (Picture included) (5534 Views)

Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) / Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) / Better Option For Us All (picture Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .... (Picture included) by Beamborla(f): 2:53pm On Sep 10, 2016
angry angry angry
Re: .... (Picture included) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 10, 2016
sapiosexual1:
Op all these things no be for naija babes ooooo, they would just pass you off as boring.
If ur not taking them shopping or to the cinema or for lunch, then you should spend the little time at home cracking jokes for her like you're a duplicate of basket mouth
And naija boys aren't that romantic.
They're always in a hurry to do what they think made you visit. grin
Re: .... (Picture included) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 10, 2016
asuo27:
And naija boys aren't that romantic.
They're always in a hurry to do what they think made you visit. grin
Hehehe one day baba God would pick ur call and you would finally meet a romantic naija guy grin
Till then, bear with ur bf and make him happy, including giving him the tin grin grin
Re: .... (Picture included) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 10, 2016
sapiosexual1:

Hehehe one day baba God would pick ur call and you would finally meet a romantic naija guy grin
Till then, bear with ur bf and make him happy, including giving him the tin grin grin
And you think naija girls are not romantic. grin i wish you the same.
Re: .... (Picture included) by mikool007(m): 8:22pm On Sep 10, 2016
Will js stare at each other nd c wer we go frm der wink
Re: .... (Picture included) by thorbar(m): 9:20pm On Sep 10, 2016
Aderola15:
awwwwwwnnnn, lovely wink
ehhh...girls too like sweet things, see mouth like awwwwww
Re: .... (Picture included) by Fidelismaria: 9:57pm On Sep 10, 2016
Definitely not my naija babe
Re: .... (Picture included) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 10, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

shatap my friend,i do most of these things and yet am a nigerian,so what r u saying..,

I tire for the guys here o, they feel all Naija girls only know how to shop, go to d cinemas n d rest...

I prefer doing these things op listed than to go shopping or to the cinemas

1 Like

Re: .... (Picture included) by NemzySeries(m): 11:32pm On Sep 10, 2016
honestly I dunt fancy d idea of holding hands or each orda while sleeping as if sum1 is coming to kidnap 1 of us @ nite......d 1st & last time I did dat wuz in 2014 wit 1 babe, mehn see as dis gal tie my neck wit dos her long & cable-like hands looking like barbwire I nearly die 4 nite & since den na #OperationFaceUrSide
Re: .... (Picture included) by Monocrotophos: 11:41pm On Sep 10, 2016
rubbing the girl with his ATM card
Re: .... (Picture included) by Lordkylie(f): 11:57pm On Sep 10, 2016
sapiosexual1:
Op all these things no be for naija babes ooooo, they would just pass you off as boring.
If ur not taking them shopping or to the cinema or for lunch, then you should spend the little time at home cracking jokes for her like you're a duplicate of basket mouth
aww it's not true for all,i really like the things the op posted.Besides we all have different personalities.
Re: .... (Picture included) by Lordkylie(f): 12:03am On Sep 11, 2016
RichieDaVinci01:
All these ones are for oyibo babes na they appreciate 'em little things

Meanwhile naija

1.Don't forget to send her recharge card
2.Shawarma (As important as life itself)
3.Fvcking turn on your generator she's around
4.Shopping
5.Cinemas (not like they watch the movies oo jxt go there and be taking pictures)
6. Beer
And the list is endless
i dont ask for recharge cards,dont eat shawarma,dont mind sitting outside to watch people or the stars if there's no light,not a fan of shopping and cinemas and dont drink.I'm nigerian and this applies to my sister and a lot of naija girls out there.
It's not a bad idea anyway to be into the things you posted but please dont generalise.
Re: .... (Picture included) by Nobody: 12:50am On Sep 11, 2016
Lordkylie:
aww it's not true for all,i really like the things the op posted.Besides we all have different personalities.
I agree with you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Which Do You Prefer? Wife Or Babymama? / Guys Only : How True Is This? (pic) / Two Grown Up Ladies Shamelessly Fighting Over A Guy (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.